Welcome to Gaia! ::

Demon & Angel Academy

Back to Guilds

a guild for demons and Roleplayers 

Tags: Roleplay, Demon, Half-demons, Wolves, Foxes 

Reply Demon & Angel Academy
The story Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 460 461 462 463 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheBIackKitsune

Captain

Naughty Shapeshifter

19,090 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Torii Attendant 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 1:01 pm
Amaya giggled, "yess!" She said hugging Mercutio's leg. Yuki chuckled, "Little Amaya, behave." She said picking Amaya up and hugging her. "Ice cream sounds nice." Yuki smiled kissing Mercutio's cheek. "When are you two actually going to kiss?" Amaya pouted. Yuki just blushed and shushed Amaya.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 1:13 pm
"amaya you must understand these things take time,you just can't rush these things little one,you need to let your mother & I grow together on our own.Now lets go get that ice cream"Said Mercutio  

Haruto Mizutsune

Vice Captain

Eternal Dragon

24,700 Points
  • Tundra Brawler 100
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Comrades in Arms 150

TheBIackKitsune

Captain

Naughty Shapeshifter

19,090 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Torii Attendant 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 1:44 pm
Amaya smiled, "Okay!" Amaya said rushing in front of Yuki and Mercutio. "Ah...sometimes Amaya can be so strange." Yuki thought with a soft smile. "Wait for me and Mercutio Amaya." Yuki said going after Amaya.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 1:59 pm
Mercutio ran after amaya,catching up to her."Woah Woah Woah there,there will be ice cream when we get there,calm down there amaya."said Mercutio,looking right at amaya,then looking right at Yuki catching up to both of them.  

Haruto Mizutsune

Vice Captain

Eternal Dragon

24,700 Points
  • Tundra Brawler 100
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Comrades in Arms 150

TheBIackKitsune

Captain

Naughty Shapeshifter

19,090 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Torii Attendant 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 2:04 pm
"I'm sorry...Sometimes I get in over my head." Amaya said, apologetically. Yuki patted Amaya's head. "Its fine, Amaya." Yuki said smiling at Amaya.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 3:34 pm
*luna was sitting in a chair in the woods painting the scenery of a beautiful creek with a vast space in it, it was her hideout spot and she heard amaya, the tyrant mercutio and yuki, luna put a barrier around it so that they wouldnt see it, luna hates it when people discover her hiding spots where she can find peace with herself*  

xXPaganPoppetXx

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Haruto Mizutsune

Vice Captain

Eternal Dragon

24,700 Points
  • Tundra Brawler 100
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Comrades in Arms 150
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 4:13 pm
Mercutio thought he heard something off in the woods but he just ignored it then walked off."Ok everyone time for the ice cream i promised you two."said Mercutio,turning from the woods & Saga's home

Saga went to the back of his home where he looked around trying not to let people know what he was doing.He formed his sword then tried with his might to try to fuel his power into the blade where he could discharge the power."Come on...........COME ON!? How did i do this last time.I need to learn to uncover this power of mine so if that guy comes back i need to learn how to use my power fully"Said Saga,trying to unlock his power  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 5:59 pm
Yuki smiled as Amaya hopped excitedly. "Alright we should get going then." Yuki smiled. Amaya looked at Mercutio then to Yuki. "Somehow I have to get them to kiss, mommy will never know if he is her true mate unless she does..." Amaya thought. "I know! the next time mommy goes to kiss Mercutio on the cheek I'll push him causing her to miss his Cheek and kiss him!" Amaya thought, almost giggling.  

TheBIackKitsune

Captain

Naughty Shapeshifter

19,090 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Torii Attendant 100

Haruto Mizutsune

Vice Captain

Eternal Dragon

24,700 Points
  • Tundra Brawler 100
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Comrades in Arms 150
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 6:41 pm
Mercutio looked over at Yuki,putting his arm over her shoulder,then he looked into her eyes,then he leaned in to kiss her on the cheek.

"GOD!?!? Why can't i freaken use my powers like the other guy did?!"said Saga getting extremely pissed off while his instinct start to put his own power into the sword then he unleashed a powerful burst."WOW..........once more how the hell did i do that?"said Saga  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 6:42 pm
*raven was out waling with a basket for luna and she spotted amaya with soma and he blushed and smiled shyly then ran into the direction i was in and i had finneshed my painting and got my things together to go home and she spotted yuki and raven took off and hugged amaya happily* hi amaya! *raven exclaimed excidedly* i have something to tell you!  

xXPaganPoppetXx

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

TheBIackKitsune

Captain

Naughty Shapeshifter

19,090 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Torii Attendant 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 6:48 pm
Amaya stopped walking and blinked, "Yes? what is it Raven?" Amaya asked with her signature sweet smile.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 6:51 pm
*raven giggled and she whispered into amaya's ear saying that soma has a crush on her then soma comes along and tackled raven* u promised you wouldnt tell!! *he yelled as they started arguing and rolling on the ground, classic little bother and sister fight an luna comes and breaks it up* hey hey! no reason to fight  

xXPaganPoppetXx

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

TheBIackKitsune

Captain

Naughty Shapeshifter

19,090 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Torii Attendant 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 7:01 pm
Amaya looked over to Mercutio and Yuki. Amaya waddled over to Yuki and lightly pushed Her, causing the cheek kiss to miss, and it caused Mercutio to accidently kiss Yuki on the lips.
Yuki stood there wide eyed and surprised, not able to react quick enough.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 7:03 pm
*luna giggled softly smiling at amaya speaking to her in her mind* "its about time huh" *luna giggled a little more*  

xXPaganPoppetXx

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Haruto Mizutsune

Vice Captain

Eternal Dragon

24,700 Points
  • Tundra Brawler 100
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Comrades in Arms 150
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 7:10 pm
Mercutio's eyes wided when his lips touched hers but he just went with it & kissed her,then looking at her,with the surprised look on both of their faces."Well..........um i don't know what to say bout this thing."said Mercutio looking down at amaya,with such a surprised look on his face  
Demon & Angel Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 460 461 462 463 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games