Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
John santan:Terror reborn (Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:11 pm
asbloodrunscold
User Image

Kabal smiled and hugged her back "We have missed you to Katie." he said with a smile.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:17 pm
As Liz and Ethan explored the house, Katie stayed close to Kabal. "So, how are things in the living world?" she asked with a smile.  

Katie Wildheart

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:24 pm
asbloodrunscold
User Image

Kabal smiled "Just fine....strange as usual...Liz and Ethan got arrested and put in a dungeon." he said.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:08 pm
"Oh so you came here to hide the fugatives," Katie said with a smirk. "Come on Kabal. Don't pretend you're just dropping in. I know you better than that. You never go somewhere without a very good reason. Why are you here?"  

Katie Wildheart

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:17 pm
asbloodrunscold
User Image

Kabal smiled "No I really came here to see you Katie..there free...I am a judge so they are safe...Ireally wanted to see you." he said.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:02 pm
" that depends, do you want his assumption to be right?" she said and smiled playfully  

Rose De Wolfie

1,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

Katie Wildheart

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 5:17 am
"Do you?" he asked and kissed her gently. In all honesty, though he did want it to be true, he didn't want to do anything she didn't want to do.

Katie smiled and led him further into the house. "It's a good thing you guys came. I actually needed to talk to you." She sat down in a chair and waited for the others to take seats in the livingroom. When they did, she said, "You all know I've been here for a long time, and well....I think it's been almost too long. I think it's time for me to really move on. You know...go one way," she pointed to the ground, "or the other," she pointed up.

"But...we will get to still visit you, right?" Liz asked.

Katie just bit her lip and looked down.

Liz turned to Kabal. "We will get to visit her, right?" she asked with worry.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 5:28 am
asbloodrunscold
User Image

Kabal smiled "Of course...to be honest with permission she will be allowed to come down herself from time to time." he said "Heaven isn't a closed campus even if they cut off human connection they can't cut off inhuman connection...besides...I technically have to deliver soul to heaven anyway." he said.

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Katie Wildheart

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 2:45 pm
Katie couldn't be sure, but from what she had heard, if she did this, she wouldn't be able to see Liz and Ethan again. At least not with them being able to see her too. "Kabal," she began, but then let out a scream and dropped to the floor, clutching her chest.

Liz and Ethan both stood up. "What's wrong with her??" Ethan demanded and looked at Kabal.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:13 pm
asbloodrunscold
User Image

Kabal looked worried which he didn't do often as he walked over to her "She might be getting pulled to heaven...or hell...both are painful.." he said

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Rose De Wolfie

1,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 10:27 pm
She bit her lip and nodded then kissed him lovingly  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 3:00 pm
John kissed her back, wrapping a hand in her hair. "I love you," he whispered and kissed her neck.

"No," Katie said, still clutching her chest, "It's....my heart...my body." She let out another scream. "Someone's doing something with it. They're trying to bind me...forever...to my body."  

Katie Wildheart

Rose De Wolfie

1,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:08 pm
She moaned cutely and smiled" I love you too"  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 2:59 pm
asbloodrunscold
User Image

Kabal stood with an evil and angry look in his eyes "Keep her eye open...the moment she closes them she is done...I have to go hurt someone.." he said and teleported away trying to find whoever was doing it.

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Katie Wildheart

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 4:25 pm
John wrapped his arms around Chi. "Whatever you want," he whispered, "is yours."

"Alright," she said, but by the time she looked back down, Katie was gone. "What happened?!? Where did she go?!?" Liz looked around, but there was no one in the house beside Kabal, Ethan, and her.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff