Welcome to Gaia! ::

Demon & Angel Academy

Back to Guilds

a guild for demons and Roleplayers 

Tags: Roleplay, Demon, Half-demons, Wolves, Foxes 

Reply Demon & Angel Academy
The story Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 460 461 462 463 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Haruto Mizutsune

Vice Captain

Eternal Dragon

24,700 Points
  • Tundra Brawler 100
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Comrades in Arms 150
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 4:55 pm
Saga flipped through his books looking for some interesting to put into his report he knew was do tomorrow."hmmm this history is kind of............kind of................kind of boring."said Saga looking extremely bored of his school work,but he knew he would need to work hard to try to unlock his memory."Hmmmm i wonder if i could look up some stories of someone being targeted for some reasons unknown.i bet its going to be a long hunt for the book though,i did order a large library full of books.i wonder if Luna's is bigger then this one." Thought Saga looking over the towering book shelves in the Library.

Mercutio smiled slightly,then he gentle puts his right arm over Yuki & pulled her closer to him while he was still sleeping.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:16 pm
Yuki looked at Mercutio with a soft smile and buried her head gently on his shoulder and let herself drift to sleep.  

TheBIackKitsune

Captain

Naughty Shapeshifter

19,090 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Torii Attendant 100

xXPaganPoppetXx

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 6:38 pm
*luna was asleep with the kids after they came running into her room crying saying they had a nightmare and she slept with raven and soma on each side of her and they snuggled close to her*  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:08 pm
Yuki slept peacefully the whole night, finally when daylight broke Yuki woke up first. Knowing it was a weekend, she sat up and looked over to Mercutio with a pure smile. She got up, quietly without disturbing Mercutio and chose her red kimono for the day, she slipped it on and sat in her chair and read, waiting for Mercutio to wake up.  

TheBIackKitsune

Captain

Naughty Shapeshifter

19,090 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Torii Attendant 100

Haruto Mizutsune

Vice Captain

Eternal Dragon

24,700 Points
  • Tundra Brawler 100
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Comrades in Arms 150
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:35 pm
Mercutio woke up,with the sun shining on his face.he sat up,seeing Yuki in her chair reading her book while in her red kimono."well good morning Yuki,How did you sleep?"asked Mercutio getting up & getting dress,trying his best not to show the bandaged wound on his upper left arm.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:40 pm
Yuki smiled, "I slept well, and you?" Yuki said, smiling up at him.  

TheBIackKitsune

Captain

Naughty Shapeshifter

19,090 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Torii Attendant 100

Haruto Mizutsune

Vice Captain

Eternal Dragon

24,700 Points
  • Tundra Brawler 100
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Comrades in Arms 150
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:43 pm
"I slept perfectly Yuki.So Yuki what would you like to do today"said Mercutio dressed & ready for the day.he looked at the cut mark on his coat."oh no i cut my coat my only coat."said Mercutio,now knowing that the cut is now reveiled  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:46 pm
Yuki thought about Mercutio's question. What did she want to do? Yuki tapped her finger against her chin. "Well what would you like to do today?" Yuki asked finally out of curiosity. She really didn't know what she wanted to do, so she decided to ask Mercutio. Realizing he had a wound, Yuki got up. "Hey, what happened?" She said examining the wound with great precision. "Did you cut your arm on a branch or something?" Yuki asked, stupidly assuming that the wound was a branch wound. "Here, let me heal it." She said putting her hands on it. "Hold still, this might tickle." Yuki said speaking in Elven. "There...all healed." Yuki smiled.  

TheBIackKitsune

Captain

Naughty Shapeshifter

19,090 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Torii Attendant 100

Haruto Mizutsune

Vice Captain

Eternal Dragon

24,700 Points
  • Tundra Brawler 100
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Comrades in Arms 150
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:32 pm
".................Yes it was a Branch."said Mercutio while she healed his arm."I can't tell Yuki i got the wound from getting into a fight with her Friend the Fangire King,Saga.she would think i'm some kind of horrible person,trying to kill him for his power." Thought Mercutio."well Yuki lets see what amaya would like to do,since clearly Ryuunosuke & Sachiko got "other" plans of their own Yuki."said Mercutio,fixing the tear in his coat.Then Mercutio looked out of Yuki's room to see where amaya."Hey amaya,your mother & I were wondering,what do you want to do today?"said Mercutio looking down at Yuki's Daughter  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:39 pm
Amaya looked to Mercutio and Yuki. "Well I would love to go on a walk with you guys...thats for sure. Oh and Mercutio...Mommy when are you two going to make me a Sibling?" Amaya asked. Yuki blushed bright red. "Uhh....umm..." Yuki sputtered, shuffling really nervously.  

TheBIackKitsune

Captain

Naughty Shapeshifter

19,090 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Torii Attendant 100

Haruto Mizutsune

Vice Captain

Eternal Dragon

24,700 Points
  • Tundra Brawler 100
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Comrades in Arms 150
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:45 pm
"Ummmmmmmm amaya i don't know if Yuki is ready for something like that.We aren't even married yet amaya,we can't really do something like that yet."said Mercutio trying not to look at amaya."Well Yuki,amaya lets go on that walk,shall we?"said Mercutio  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:55 pm
Yuki was bright tomato red. "Yeah, lets go on the walk." Yuki said, trying to calm herself. "Gee, did dad teach her about the anatomy again?" Yuki thought, exasperated. Amaya went outside, knowing that Yuki and Mercutio were right behind her.  

TheBIackKitsune

Captain

Naughty Shapeshifter

19,090 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Torii Attendant 100

Haruto Mizutsune

Vice Captain

Eternal Dragon

24,700 Points
  • Tundra Brawler 100
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Comrades in Arms 150
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:28 pm
Mercutio looked at both Yuki & amaya,trying to avoid the question which amaya asked before they left the house."Yuki,what do you think of your real mother,Sachiko."said Mercutio,looking toward Yuki with his gray eyes.He looked over to the house near the woods."hey Yuki,who's house is that?"asked Mercutio  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 6:48 am
Yuki scrutinized the house closely. "I like her, she is nice.... and I think thats..." Yuki began. The image of the house Saga showed her flashed in her mind. "I think that is my friend Saga's house, He showed me a picture of it a long time ago, before he headed off to the Academy to go to school." Yuki said.  

TheBIackKitsune

Captain

Naughty Shapeshifter

19,090 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Torii Attendant 100

Haruto Mizutsune

Vice Captain

Eternal Dragon

24,700 Points
  • Tundra Brawler 100
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Comrades in Arms 150
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 12:30 pm
"Saga?! the new king of the Checkmate Four lives in that house?! Oh no i can't let Yuki know i've fought with him or plan to fight with him intell i win the power of the king.i can't be seen by Saga with Yuki & amaya,he might think i'm trying to kill them too." Thought Mercutio trying to not have his face seen by Saga."Hey how bout i treat both of you girls to some ice cream?"asked Mercutio,looking at both Yuki & amaya.

Saga looked out of the window in the library,seeing the three of them Yuki,amaya & the man who tried to kill him the other night."Why would Yuki be with that guy,doesn't she know he tried to kill my the other night & tried to steal my power,god knows what they are.Well she must have her reason to be with that guy." Thought Saga going back to his book  
Demon & Angel Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 460 461 462 463 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games