Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Red Dragon Syndicate~

Back to Guilds

Tags: vampires, dragons, myths, anime, sanctuary 

Reply ~Red Dragon Syndicate~
The Training Ground Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 170 171 172 173 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheJoysOfDarkness

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 8:45 pm
She blocked his kicks and threw him to the ground. On his way down she kicked up at his head.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 8:46 pm
Getting up, Reko made his right arm into a fist and pointed it at the two, releasing a large pheonix-shaped fire bomb at them.

(( Ya'll know how big a pheonix is, right? ))  

Colonel of the Red

TheJoysOfDarkness

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 8:49 pm
Ghost of the Red Dawn
Getting up, Reko made his right arm into a fist and pointed it at the two, releasing a large pheonix-shaped fire bomb at them.

((Yep))
She looked at the pheonix bomb and jumped up into the air, still holding Fox. As soon as she reached the point where she wouldn't go up anymore she used the wind skill to thrust her up, just dodging the bomb. "That was not very nice!" She yelled.  
Among the shadows she remained perfectly still and hidden from view of the fighting. A third joined the spar right as she was about to wander away. This piqued her interest and she remained to watch.  

Baroness of Blood

fox_dreamer

She kicks him the boy flies back and his ears wiggle agen his other hand glowing a difrent color. His hands claping togeather and now there is a one sworling red orbe. The the boy trows it frwod at the girl. As it is on the way it grows in to a gient fier ball slaming in to the ground near her exploding.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 8:52 pm
Ghost of the Red Dawn

"bloody hell ! " fox jumps back in to the stands " why are you geting in this !"  

fox_dreamer

Colonel of the Red

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 9:02 pm
Ghost of the Red Dawn
Seeing them dodge his bomb, Reko moved his hands in lifting motion infront of them, before bring them down, the left hand hitting the back of the right hand seconds before it hit the ground. When his hand hit the ground, hundreds of small pheonix-shaped fire bombs exploded from the ground, the whole sqaurdon having a team A.I. They all headed for the two, willing to break into two teams if the two moved away from eachother.

(( EDITED ))  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 9:02 pm
"BASTERD!" the boy roushes him as he is makeing his birds do there trick slaming in to him with his sholder  

fox_dreamer

TheJoysOfDarkness

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 9:04 pm
She looked at all the small pheonix and sighed, falling down to them. "Forget this..." She made a symbol with her hands and chanted something. All of a sudden the wind picked up all around her, creating a sheild of constantly turning winds.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 9:17 pm
(( OOC: GRRR I GTG ))

fox disapers befor hiting the man.  

fox_dreamer

TheJoysOfDarkness

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 9:21 pm
fox_dreamer
(( OOC: GRRR I GTG ))

fox disapers befor hiting the man.

((Bye bye hun))  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 5:37 pm
fox walks in seeing the aftermath of the fight he got in just the night befor " i did not know all this hapend to this place ."  

fox_dreamer

Anarane Ancalimon

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 5:39 pm
Im an elf for elven sake, I walk like the wisper of the wind Fox how the hell did you hear me little one? I start to sing the same song again as we walk into the training ground with my arm still around Fox..

In a field of green there lived an elven queen.
She was the fairest thing you ever seen.
Long blong hair that flowed like gold.
Eyes as bright as the morning grass.
Her smile lit up the sky.

She wandered the land all alone.
Looking for her lost knight.
He was said to die in a dark fight.

But love bind them on this earth.
She would walk by his side
or go it alone, never to love again,

Untill her ship came to take her home..........

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 5:41 pm
Looks like someone had a good fight. So Fox are you ready?  

Anarane Ancalimon

~Red Dragon Syndicate~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 170 171 172 173 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games