Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
John santan:Terror reborn (Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 6:26 pm
asbloodrunscold
User Image

Kabal grunted "No one is whispering!" he snapped and tossed a coin at her "Bite it and go to sleep." he said.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 6:31 pm
Liz was fed up that they didn't believe her. "Fine," she said, "I'll shut up and go to bed." She stood up and threw the coin back at Kabal. "I'm not an animal. Stop trying to sedate me," she said and stormed off toward her room.

Ethan shook his head. "That girl is so stubborn."  

Katie Wildheart

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 6:33 pm
asbloodrunscold
User Image

Kabal sighed "Honestly...there is nothing here...she is just oging crazy.." he said.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:04 pm
Ethan sighed. "I hope she snaps out of it by tomorrow," he muttered.

[colo=darkblue]Liz couldn't get to sleep. She kept hearing things and seeing things. Her name was whispered over and over, but there were no other words.  

Katie Wildheart

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:27 pm
asbloodrunscold
User Image

Kabal sighed "That girl is gonna turn into her mother.." he said "I hope she doesn't act like this when we go to visit.." he said.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:07 pm
"What do you mean go to visit?" Ethan asked and looked at him.

Liz was curled up on her bed, crying silently. She could feel something in the room watching her...something dangerous. Red eyes were pearing out of the darkness at her. Liz, it breathed, I am here for you. Liz turned over and flipped on the lamp beside her bed. The light brightened the room with a faint glow and reavealed that there was nothing there. She kept the light on as she laid back down.  

Katie Wildheart

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:18 pm
asbloodrunscold
User Image

Kabal smiled "Were going to go visit Katie...they may have shut off the connection with the afterlife...but I am allowed to open it again..I am not the grim reaper for nothing." he said.

(I just realized I just got past my target page! whooo!)  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:38 pm
((u need to type better. u told me 130, not 103.))

"Wow...really?" Ethan said and shook his head. "What aren't you, Kabal? I mean, you're a judge, a super-ultra-demon thing, the grim reaper..."

Another scream erupted from Liz's room. Ethan let out an angry groan. "When we go in there, please do something to shut her up," he said and stood up, walking to her room.

Katie Wildheart

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:42 pm
asbloodrunscold
User Image

Kabal shrugged "A good father." he said and stood up at the scream "This is pissing me off.." he said and ran to her room.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:51 pm
Again they entered the room and there was nothing there. "What the hell's going on Liz??"

"Th-there was a thing. S-standing at the f-foot of my bed. It tried to attack me."

Ethan sighed. "You're sicker than I thought. Kabal, do something about it please. None of us will get any sleep tonight at this rate."  

Katie Wildheart

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:53 pm
asbloodrunscold
User Image

Kabal snapped ot make whatever it was appear but nothing came out...see nothing.." he said and walked over to her grabbing her "Your sleeping with me in my room tonight liz." he said "Goodnight Ethan." he said and walked to his room and shut the door and put her on the bed and tucked her in "Sleep tight...you will feel better in the morning." he said and laid down turning off the light.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:02 pm
She was about to object, but knew it was useless. After going to his bed, nothing bothered her the rest of the night, and she was able to get to sleep.

When Liz awoke, she found herself snuggled against Kabal. She didn't wantto wake him up, so she just stayed where she was.  

Katie Wildheart

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:12 pm
asbloodrunscold
User Image

Kabal opened his eyes a few minutes later and looked over "How did you sleep?" he asked her.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:25 pm
"Good," she said and looked up at him. The temple was usually cold because of its stone walls, but she noticed that Kabal was quite warm. "And I'm sorry for last night. Those things just seemed so...real."  

Katie Wildheart

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:36 pm
asbloodrunscold
User Image

Kabal smiled "Its alright...its all in yuor head.." he said and stood "Come on...get dressed and everything...we are oging to go see yuor mother.." he said.

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff