CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:30 am
XD What doesn't Merem have up his sleeves? //

Miranda took the meat happily. She ate happily, before looking ahead again. She wondered where Merem was taking her.

The man gave an angry yell when he saw them go off in a different direction, he couldnt take Merem head on, but he had hoped that his plan would work at least.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 5:34 pm
(o_O Well he has pockets)

Merem kept walking along with the dragon.

The little white rat hopped out of a bush, and this time he had company. Hundreds of thousands of rats. They all crawled up on the man and started biting him.

(Merem's evil btw xd )  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 9:17 am
// XD really? //

The man yelled, not being noticed in the panic as he was being attacked by rats. He moved trying to get them off, or get away. After a bit he stopped moving.

Miranda nipped at Merem again after little bit, she looked at him, wanting to know where they were going.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:55 am
(Not sure where to go)

The rats all fled into the shadows again when the man was on the ground. They wouldn't kill him, just make sure he wouldn't try anything again unless he was incredibly stupid.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 5:07 pm
// damned woods? //  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 9:20 am
(sure. Exits to Damned Woods)  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 9:54 am
//exits to damned woods //  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 12:38 am
User Image
Arya Melange

Arya entered the valley from the West; her home was only a day or 2's travel from Rogue Vally. Her small form traveled swiftly across the dessert sands, never hindered by it's soft and encompassing form. As she walked she sang a sinister lullaby "They'll always smile just for me, even though they cannot see, the sand dyed reds around their heads, they'll always smile just for me, even though they may no longer be...." over and over she sang the little lullaby to herself giggling all the while.

SillyMissMilly

Vicious Lunatic

Thorgrim the Wise

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 1:00 am
User Image

Thriftus B. Hatta sits on the barren ground staring up at the silver moon shining down on the valley. He would be in her sight before long. Even though he could not see her, he could hear the song wafting over the flat ground. He turns in its direction, still sitting with his leggs crossed. He tilts his head, "A song? A song from where? Is it...a person? Or...the moon?" Thriftus looks back up at the moon. "Was that...you?"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 2:15 am
User Image
Arya Melange

Arya walks along singing her terrible lullaby. Ahead she sees a man in a top hat simply sitting down in the sand, he seems to be talking to himself aloud. Once in ear shoot Arya hears the man ask the moon if it had been singing the lullaby. He didn't look like an assassin or thief of rogue valley to her. In fact he looked extremely out of place with his well kept formal wear and good grooming. Curious of the man Arya sat down next to him. "The moon is always singing her lullabys whether you listen to her or not" she giggled looking at the moon "sometimes she likes to tell secrets too" Despite her giggle Arya was not joking about either of the things the said,or so she believed.

SillyMissMilly

Vicious Lunatic

Thorgrim the Wise

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 7:25 pm
Thriftus does not move when Arya sits down. He does turn his head in her direction for a minute before returning his gaze to the moon overhead. A girl randomly sitting next to him in the middle of a dangerous valley did not seem to phase him. "The moon...does not sing to me... It is too buisy fighting its age old struggle for power against the crushing darkness of night...sometimes winning, and sometimes...it is consumed by shadow..." Thriftus looks down at his hand, the moon making his pale skin glow in the darkness. "That is why...I found it strange that the moon would be singing.." He looks over to Arya. "But that was you...Am I..correct?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:28 pm
User Image
Arya Melange

Arya giggled at the mans strange manner. "maybe the moon is happy to night, and it sings of its small victory for this day" she smiled turning to look at the man as he examined his hands. "but yes, you caught me I suppose. It was me who was singing the lullaby tonight. Did you like it? I came up with it myself" The young girl's smile didn't falter, though an odd flicker of something darker than the night seemed to pass through her eyes for a split second.

SillyMissMilly

Vicious Lunatic

Thorgrim the Wise

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:47 pm
"I...didn't really hear the words...sorry..." Thriftus felt somewhat bad. The girl was smiling. He did not like when people stopped smiling. He had not seen the flash of darkness cross her vision, and so did not react to it. "You must have been too far away at the time...I'm sorry..."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:20 pm
User Image
Arya Melange

"That's alright" she said "maybe I can sing it to you sometime," she gave his shoulder a pat. "So what brings you to this forsaken place? Are you lost?" she asked curiously, he still looked so out of place to her. Arya brought her knees to her chest and grabbed the toes of her shoes rocking back and forth slightly.

SillyMissMilly

Vicious Lunatic

Thorgrim the Wise

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:26 pm
Thriftus touched the shoulder she had patted. He paused for a minute before answering her. "Lost?...Lost...no, I am not lost...I'm looking for something..." He turned to her and stared intently, squinting his eyes. He was trying to decide if she was the thing he had been looking for.  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105 106 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff