Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Infirmary Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 248 249 250 251 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 2:39 pm
† Odayaka Kokoro †

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Watching the others for awhile, Odayaka then brought her attention back to the book that was still in her hands. She continued to read it, while also listening to the others, her ears perked up.

[ooc:]
kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

kefkadragon

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 2:44 pm
User Image
┇ Nami Light ┇
Female 17 Borderline-One OK Rock ~Enter Nami~

"He seems nice enough..." Kurona half smiled.
Nami looked up, lost in thought. "Bloody... How could I forget tha'?"

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:
Quote:

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 7:52 pm
kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
kurai_18
Quote:

((Out Of Cupcakes: ))

User ImageUser Image

X started to twist her hair.
"Yeah....er....but he's got a girlfriend, but I was the one who destroyed the world she's on, but its back now. I don't get why he's not there with her."

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 8:06 pm
User Image
┇ Nami Light ┇

Nami sat on the bed and sat X next to her. She frowned and set her hand to her chin, lost in thought. "I just realized what happened to me was extremely lucky. Thinking theoretically, there was only a 2% success rate of our bodies actually successfully unifying. The other 97% would possibly destroyed everything... or created a world without me in it."
Surprised, a drop of sweat ran down Kurona's face as she stared at Nami. "R-really?! That was so off topic!"

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:
Quote:

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 8:21 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky
kurai_18
Quote:

User ImageUser Image

X seemed frightened with that remark.
"yeah, but....maybe Kingdom Hearts wanted to keep you around so I wont be alone. Ive seen it before when I was taken for it." she said fumbling with her thumbs.
"That was before anyone at the academy would let me near them, even Kalena didn't like me until she understood my situation and a lot of other students sneaking me in and stuff. I guess it was because of me that she allowed nobodies and heartless to be taught here too."

She looks up at Nami and hugged her
"One person can change the world"

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 4:59 am
User Image| Kurona Light |
Female 16 |
Re:make-One OK Rock ~Kurona's Working~

Scratching her head, Kurona looked towards the door. Nami nodded and looked to the ground. She put her arm around X. Kurona took a deep breath. "So, what's next?"
Nami shrugged. "Find what did a demo job on that one place an' take it down, I guess..."
Kurona set her hands to her hips. "You aren't a capable fighter and you're saying give it a shot? Yikes..."

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:
Quote:

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 7:27 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky
kurai_18
Quote:

((Out Of Cupcakes: *is nodding off irl* ))

User ImageUser Image

X seemed clueless about what was going on. All she cared that was she was getting hugged.
"well I can help too! I was a strong nobody fighter, even with being tiny!" she smiled and started to spark up electricity and fire at the same time, however it didn't harm anyone, as if it were just a light show.

Sasha yawned before X's power started to show itself, she was relieved when it wasn't harming anyone.
"I think someone's all sparked up. Hey that's a good name for you X, Sparky!"

X shook her head
"nuh uh, that's a dogs name!"

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 7:50 pm
User Image
┇ Nami Light ┇

She leaned back on the bed and whined. "Really, now! Why'd I get into a squabble when I don't need to? Besides, fighting isn't my cup of tea."
Kurona flicked her in between the eyes. "A little aggressive for a pacifist, aren't you? I tell you one thing's for sure, you inherited Jace's temper so you shouldn't press yourself 'cause I'll outclass you."
Nami blinked, holding her nose. She sat back up. "W-what do you mean? What's tha' supposed to mean?"
Kurona sat next to Nami. "As a matter of fact, when we were younger, he did something to me that I can't remember and I pretty much broke the boulder he was sitting on. He had to get a couple of stitches but no biggie." She pointed to X in a parental figurly way, as if scolding her. "Fighting's not proper for little girls. That's something your parents probably taught you."
Nami waved her arms with haste, trying to catch Kurona's attention. "Aaahh..."
"Hmm?" Kurona looked to Nami. She leaned in and whispered into Kurona's ear. "S-shoot.... I-I'm really, extremely sorry 'bout that..." Kurona palmed herself in the face, groaning.

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:
Quote:

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 7:40 am
Flippy flusters Flaky
kurai_18
Quote:

((Out Of Cupcakes: oh dear, here come X's waterworks ))

User ImageUser Image

X looked at Kurona with anger but it was mostly because there was pain when her parents were mentioned
"I NEVER KNEW MY PARENTS!" she screamed at her, she was trying not to cry but she was already.
"my dad killed mom as soon as I was born, he ripped out my heart so it would never grow like it should. I was raised by the neo-organization which is a bunch of creeps who just wanted to use and abuse me for my power and i'd always be a weapon and not a living human being! They kept erasing my memories so i'd be more like a machine than a girl! That's all I know how to do is kill! They make me destroy worlds"

X started to run off crying.

Sasha lept off the counter and landed in front of X

X ran into Sasha and cried into her fur. Her crying didn't seem natural however, but the pain was there.

Sasha sighed
"its ok X, let it all out."

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 7:27 pm
Female 16 |

Kurona stood where she was. She felt extremely stupid. Nami glared at her momentarily before standing up and walking over to X. "Oi, c'mere." Nami picked X up and let her cry. She glanced once more at Kurona. "How's about we grab some pocky an' a milkshake before bed, eh?"
Kurona felt a lump form in her throat. She walked over to one of the infirmary beds. "Help me," She moaned halfheartedly. "I'm sick with a case of the stupid..."

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:
Quote:

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 7:44 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky
kurai_18
Quote:

User ImageUser Image

X cried in Nami's arms.

Sasha sighed and looked at Kurona.
"now don't get started on that." she said sighing
"a lot of student's here have dark backgrounds or no parents or stuff. Or they got parents or at least one of em and come out either really good, wacky, or really insane. In X's case, no parents, dark background with a enemy that still has remnants of existence, pretty much being thrown around. That's what Sophia told me at least."

X slowly stopped crying but she was tired again.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:00 pm
User Image
┇ Nami Light ┇

Nami patted X on the back and started walking to the door. "Miss Kurona, try not to stay out too late. The door gets locked around ten-ish."
Comforting X, Nami left the Infirmary.
Kurona sat up. "Me being the unusual one at this school doesn't help. I had both parents and Jace when dad left."

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:
Quote:

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:04 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky
kurai_18
Quote:

User ImageUser Image

Sasha listened to Kurona with a soft smile.
"What happened to your mother? Light...er...Jaecen doesn't say much about parents."

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 4:58 am
Female 16 |

Kurona looked away. "He was a drunk. A nice one but Jace and him never got along... Him and Jace would always be at each other's throats. As soon as Jace turned twenty-five, they got into it with each other really bad and dad just left out of the blue afterwards. Mom," She closed her eyes. "She passed away a few years later."
Ayami walked in, yawning. She looked around through drowsy eyes. Ah, I am sorry. I did not know you were discussing something..."

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:
Quote:

Kurai_18

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 8:29 am
kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
kurai_18
Quote:

Eric walked into the infirmary and waved to Sasha. "Hey there Sasha. Has Lawrence been here recently?" He said. He rubbed his wrists. I hope that thing didn't smash my hands. I don't need my sword hand ruined by a bunch of data, he thought.  
Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 248 249 250 251 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games