Welcome to Gaia! ::

Roleplaying Gems [A Literate Roleplaying Community]

Back to Guilds

We provide a roleplaying environment suitable for learning, teaching, mentoring, and benefiting from that experience. 

Tags: roleplaying, gems, literate, roleplay, fantasy 

Reply Roleplaying Gems [Roleplaying + Community Area]
More Meteor Showers Bring Even Stranger Powers. (O/A) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 553 554 555 556 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 4:05 pm
Theonis let her lean in and kiss him. He wanted this as well. And just like hers, his eyes were closed. Just like he had imagined her lips were soft. He was getting absorbed in this act.It made him forget about his pain. Wrapping his arms around her, he pressed her against himself while one kiss turned into another.  
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 4:56 pm
mc2
Annie bowed her head and smiled ever so slightly, maybe she should have been more trusting of Shane after all. "So about my son, or 'my brat', as you put it," Annie said coldly, "last I was aware he was being raised by Dr. Berchant. Is that still the case? Also, what do you intend to do with him as he gets older and more control over his power... a child with the same powers as me hardly seems like someone that would be easy to raise."

She had a dozen other questions she wanted to ask but instead fell silent allowing the EMT the chance to answer her questions.

The EMT coughs and quickly says, "I swear I don't know anything about your kid. I'm just a grunt, I don't know anything about anything." He glances back to see the look in Shane's eyes and whimpers, "W-w-wait. There maybe someone at the holding facility though, they might now something."  

Rikki Tikki Travi

PixelMuse

5,500 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 4:59 pm
Nova Blancke
Theonis let her lean in and kiss him. He wanted this as well. And just like hers, his eyes were closed. Just like he had imagined her lips were soft. He was getting absorbed in this act.It made him forget about his pain. Wrapping his arms around her, he pressed her against himself while one kiss turned into another.

Trinity becomes part of the kiss for a while she forgets the world around her. Her hands run down his shoulders, his bisceps and her lips continued pressing against his.
This feels so right...everything about him...everything he is... right. Her logical side yells at her Trin! Stop! You are only delaying the inevitable. There are lives on the line with your job! You don't have time for a relationship! Besides what will happen when his life is threaten just to get to you?!
She pulled herself away, and looks at him, "I want this but I can't have it..". She got off of him and stood on the floor next to him, wondering where the healers are.  
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 5:24 pm
He didn't like it when she suddenly pushed herself away. No, why'd you stop?

After hearing her very short explanation he knew enough.
"You can have it and you will if I have a say in it. You shouldn't deny yourself this just because of your job because that's what's this is about isn't it?"

He knew her reasons and it made sense event hough he didn't wanted to admit it. However part of him was insulted by that reason. He wasn't a little kid she needed to look after. He could take care of himself fine in a fight. Sure, he got injured this time but it was his first Meta fight and according to him he did just fine for a first time.

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 5:46 pm
"Did you know it is always the grunts who are the first to be killed?" Annie asked, annoyance clear on her face. "Where is Dr. Berchant? He would know the answers to my questions... Quite frankly I don't feel like walking into a possible trap such as a holding facility."

She glanced back at Shane and sighed, "It is your decision on how we proceed."

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 5:52 pm
Nova Blancke
He didn't like it when she suddenly pushed herself away. No, why'd you stop?

After hearing her very short explanation he knew enough.
"You can have it and you will if I have a say in it. You shouldn't deny yourself this just because of your job because that's what's this is about isn't it?"

He knew her reasons and it made sense event hough he didn't wanted to admit it. However part of him was insulted by that reason. He wasn't a little kid she needed to look after. He could take care of himself fine in a fight. Sure, he got injured this time but it was his first Meta fight and according to him he did just fine for a first time.
She looks to him, "Y'know maybe you should be tested for mind reading. That is definately it.

There's the factor, the more time I spend with you the more likely lives are going to be lost especially when someone like Shane is out there. I may get a call for help while I'm in the middle of something with you and I can't argue I have to go.

Further more if whoever I'm up against figures out I'm in a relationship they will use you to get to me. The very thought of possibly loosing you scares me, one of the few things that does scare me. Then they'll try to use me to get to you. How do you feel about that?"

Part of her warned her, part of her kept reminding her of responsibility just the rest of her wanted it so bad. She still does, she almost wondered why did she stop.  

PixelMuse

5,500 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 6:10 pm
"I understand that your job is important here Trin. I won't argue with that. You keep the people safe.But doesn't that mean that nobody in security can have a relationship because of those reasons? Theonis said to Trinity sincerely. He was becoming more and more aware that he really did not want to lose her right now.  
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 6:14 pm
mc2
"Did you know it is always the grunts who are the first to be killed?" Annie asked, annoyance clear on her face. "Where is Dr. Berchant? He would know the answers to my questions... Quite frankly I don't feel like walking into a possible trap such as a holding facility."

She glanced back at Shane and sighed, "It is your decision on how we proceed."

Shane says in a dark tone, "I say that I consume him and find out what he knows that way."

The EMT pisses on himself and squeels, "Oh god! He's there he's there. When we rolled up and saw you we notified him. He'll be there when we arrive. Please don't consume me!"  

Rikki Tikki Travi

PixelMuse

5,500 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 6:49 pm
Nova Blancke
"I understand that your job is important here Trin. I won't argue with that. You keep the people safe. But doesn't that mean that nobody in security can have a relationship because of those reasons?" said to Trinity sincerely. He was becoming more and more aware that he really did not want to lose her right now.

Trinity sat on the bed next to him, "I know, I've thought about this scenario over and over. I can't help but think how unfair it would be for him, for you in this case. I'd get so caught up in work that I couldn't spend time with you. Saving lives is very important to me and sometimes I'm the only one who could. If you don't have a problem with that then, I'm willing to try.". She placed her hand on his and gently squeezed it.  
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 7:06 pm
Annie raises a brow as she glances at the EMT, "Who is there? Dr. Berchant or my son? Or better yet, both?"

Sighing she said, "Maybe it would be better if you just consumed him. It seems like a trap to me. I don't want to walk into somewhere run by Daedalus unless there is a good chance I get my son back."

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Rikki Tikki Travi

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 7:16 pm
"I swear to you it isn't a trap! The Doc is expecting you to come there peacefully. We were going to use your son as a bargaining chip, but he isn't there. He's still at HQ. The Doc will be at the facility though."

Shane grumbles, "He's telling the truth. His story matches his partners memories. They are going to be expecting two of their people to return with you. If you want answers from that man we need to play it cool. I think this piece of filth will be willing to co-operate in return for his life. He doesn't get paid well enough to warrant any sort of deep seeded loyalty to Daedalus."

The EMT frantically nods his head. "Yea yea, ******** those guys. They aren't worth dying for."  
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 1:38 am
Theonis just pulled her close and kissed her.

"That...is my answer" He said as he stopped the kiss. His forehead against hers."Let's try it then." he said with a soft voice.

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 2:05 am
Rikki Tikki Travi
"I swear to you it isn't a trap! The Doc is expecting you to come there peacefully. We were going to use your son as a bargaining chip, but he isn't there. He's still at HQ. The Doc will be at the facility though."

Shane grumbles, "He's telling the truth. His story matches his partners memories. They are going to be expecting two of their people to return with you. If you want answers from that man we need to play it cool. I think this piece of filth will be willing to co-operate in return for his life. He doesn't get paid well enough to warrant any sort of deep seeded loyalty to Daedalus."

The EMT frantically nods his head. "Yea yea, ******** those guys. They aren't worth dying for."

Annie nodded, "Playing it cool in relation to Dr. Berchant was exactly what I did for over two years when I was in Daedalus HQ. It was the only way they were going to let me see my son long enough for him to know me as his mother."

She clenched her fist and muttered, "Berchant better give me a good reason not to turn his insides into jelly though: I've been dreaming about doing that since he became responsible for my "case"."

Pushing a strand of auburn hair behind her ear she sighed and muttered under her breath, "Berchant has some balls to come out and meet me personally though... then again he always did."

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 4:19 am
Rikki Tikki Travi

Gidget had heard enough. She rushes the human Tansy and grabs her by the shirt, shouting in her face. "How dare you?! You're nothing but a figment of Tansy's imagination, a voice in her head! Unless you mean to tell me that b*****d who put you in here gave you life! What are you, and who is he?!"

"I am no more alive in here then you are inside that shell of yours." Angel spit out at her. "And as far as who he is... Do you think I would give him up so easily?!" She growled. "I'll never tell you anything. You might as well just banish me now! Your time of judgment will come! Those who do not fit his image will die. And he will make the world anew!!" A short of crazy laughter escaped from the human form of the mental persona before them  

JewJewBeans

PixelMuse

5,500 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 4:22 am
Nova Blancke
Theonis just pulled her close and kissed her.

"That...is my answer" He said as he stopped the kiss. His forehead against hers."Let's try it then." he said with a soft voice.

Trinity blushed at his answer, then smiled. "Alright....we'll try. Y'know come to think of it... it may not be that bad if we end up working together... You were great out there, I think we would have had Shane if Annie didn't get involved." She paused again and noticed no one had responded to her call.

"Hang on let me find out where the healers are.". Trinity walked out the door and ran into Amanda who wasn't in her cast anymore.

"Hi Ms. Smith. I heard everything just now please don't let a moment pass without him. You never know when it'll be his last or your last."

"Thanks Amanda. I noticed you seem to recover quickly that's good."

"It's good to be back on my feet again I must admit. I didn't want to pose a burden on Liv. Most of the healers are out trying to see if there was anyone they could save at the diner. I heard they were on their way back, no one survived Shane's attack. There was something mentioned about a man puddle?

There's one healer here, Monica I believe her name is. I take it he needs her to look over his injuries. I'll go find her hopefully she will have enough energy recovered." She goes off to find Monica.

Trinity returned to Theonis "Now, where were we?"  
Roleplaying Gems [Roleplaying + Community Area]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 553 554 555 556 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games