3rd Age RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

afterdark_angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 11:25 am
Making her way through the streets was now much easier as the majority of the Gondorians seemed to have adopted dusk as a self-imposed curfew. Elrothiel wondered whether it was because it made them feel safer or because they wanted as much time together in family groups before the city was attacked and, potentially, destroyed. She exchanged a few words with several guards she passed before mounting the stairs to the city wall, looking out over the plains again.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 2:30 pm
Rising to his feet, the ranger nodded shortly to his companion. "If you plan to fight, we should explore the ramparts. I have yet to see them. We should also make ourselves known to the lord Denathor."  

Keep Calm I am The Doctor

6,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100

Amaroq K

4,750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 2:04 am
Hrorik exchanged a few words and looks with the great wolf before deciding that he too should look at the walls defenses if only to wonder how long would they last should they come under siege. He had walked briskly to the walls and when Elrothiel was already looking across the plains, he was asking to be let through onto them as well. "It looks like they might hold, but the armies of Sauron will be more than enough to overwhelm them. All we can do now is hope," said Hrorik without meaning to sound heartless.  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 3:43 pm
Nova glanced down again to find a huge army of orcs and other creatures marching steadily toward the same target as she. "I thought the attack wasn't scheduled 'till tomorrow night...?" She thought out loud. Her patience dwindling, she drove her wings to there limit and the walls and defenses where visible. With a nose-dive, Nova gently landed onto the nearest wall with accurate skill. Multiple gaurds fought and questioned the elf on wings, but she strode past them, using a small amount of magic to knock them down. She waltzed down the defenses, scrying the ranger and his buddies again.  

Dusk of the Raven

Roleplaying Guy

4,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 6:22 pm
ooc:OMG!!! I'm sorry for not being on in a while my internet broke i have to use my friends comp.

Bimithor came up on a corner looking at the ranger and the elf trying to listen to their conversation.

"I wonder why they would want to fight alone."

He quitely whispered to himself.  
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 9:58 am
"Hope, and take as many with them as we possibly can." Elrothiel agreed. "It is better to die in one of the attacks here than to live in the aftermath when the orcs have already taken the city. I do not envy any of the survivors their place then."  

afterdark_angel
Vice Captain

Keep Calm I am The Doctor

6,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 4:40 pm
Who told you to die? Keep fighting!

Ranu's eyes closed as he strode up towards the first circles battlements. He frowned as he heard the sound of fighting, growling. Breaking into a sprint, he heard bells ringing to alert the guard, leaping onto the battlements, tugging his sword out.

— Commissar Otto Xavier

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 5:33 am
Elrothiel turned as she heard the sounds. "What's that?" She asked nobody in particular.  

afterdark_angel
Vice Captain

Roleplaying Guy

4,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 2:12 pm
Bimithor crouched down and looked around the corner

"I think she meant me..."

Bimithor walked out of his hiding spot.

"Only me... The ranger you met earlier today.."  
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 12:42 pm
"Oh." Elrothiel looked at him and then past him. "Well met, Ranger. But I think that there is more going on further afoot. Around the other side." She started to move forwards, drawing her sword as she broke into a run.  

afterdark_angel
Vice Captain

Amaroq K

4,750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 12:58 pm
Hrorik followed his own sword out of its scabbard. He wondered what was that he saw flying overhead. It looked like a bird, but then again he was probably wrong. His depth perception was really only great in battle. Being able to see things that are over a mile away is beyond him.  
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 3:26 pm
Bimithor followed the she-elf, but coudn't keep up with her. Now she was a way ahead of him but he kept in pursue.  

Roleplaying Guy

4,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150

afterdark_angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 7:16 am
Elrothiel swore as she saw the advancing troops below drawing close to the citadel. "We're under attack!" She yelled.  
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 1:48 pm
"Wait up!"

Bimithor yelled as he tried to catch up to the elf

"I think they can see they're under attack there is no use yelling!"  

Roleplaying Guy

4,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150

Gawky_Hades

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 7:43 pm
Quickbeam was fast asleep behind some boxes unaware what was going on