Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Inn of Peace (and other rp)

Back to Guilds

A role playing guild from non to fully literate role plays. 

Tags: Role play, literate 

Reply The Inn of Peace - Fun & Light Role Play
[RP] Around the IoP (Open to all) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gren_Eckener
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2014 9:09 pm
Church of Kasdeya

He cackled warmly, stepping out of his circle. "Kasdeyaaaaa, look at you~! I'd heard you've gone topsiiiiide, started breaking out into the cult businesssss." he grinned, spines twitching in friendly regard. "And is that little Malachai?"

Mal grinned, waving. "Yup, that's me~!"

"Why, I haven't seeeeeen you in aaaaages~" he grinned. "...What's iced creeeeam?"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 11:11 am
Church of Kasdeya

"I have, and it's everything I've dreamed of," Kasdeya sighed happily, gesturing around her sanctum. "As for the iced cream...it is a delight of this human world. Utter decadence to we demon folk. It's cold, and sweet, and comes in a myriad of flavors. Gluttony at its finest." She let out a laugh as she put her vial of tears back in the cabinet.

"I hope we didn't consume it all ourselves...but even if we did, I'm sure we can procure more. Acolytes are useful things."

Azana Brown
Vice Captain

Supercharged Protagonist

40,975 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Battle: KO 200

Gren_Eckener
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2014 8:53 pm
Church of Kasdeya

Sukoth leered at the acolytes, knowing full well that his form was not one meant to be pleasing to the human eye, a fact that he relished with a lick of his fangs

Malachai laughed cheerfully, fetching the second pint, and offered a spoonful. "Here, before it melts...this kind is made with soulfruit!"

He took a careful bite, eyes wide and glimmering. "Styx, that's good!"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 12:11 pm
Church of Kasdeya

"Malachai always brings some when he visits," Kasdeya bragged a little, smirking at the acolyte's leaving the room after Sukoth's display. That was fun to watch. "I would go get this flavor myself, but it's a well-protected place. He's already got an in-road there."

While it was predominantly a brag, sending another demon into the Inn would be amusing, if nothing else to see Bara fume a bit more.

Azana Brown
Vice Captain

Supercharged Protagonist

40,975 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Novice Mage 100

Gren_Eckener
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 8:22 pm
Church of Kasdeya

Malachai simply handed him the pint, and Sukoth began to greedily consume, muttering delight until the instant that he dropped the carton, clutching his head with a wheeze of pain. "G-gaaaaaaah! Treachery!"

"Brain freeze...you ate it too fast!"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 8:40 am
Church of Kasdeya

"Oi, leave some for--" She paused, watching him drop it and hiss at the two. As Malachai explained this bizarre new pain, she couldn't help but bark out a laugh. A pain made through excessive delight...she'd have to try it out sometime with someone else. Or, maybe, she could figure out a way to isolate that 'brain freeze' sensation...

"Serves you right, eating all my treats."

Azana Brown
Vice Captain

Supercharged Protagonist

40,975 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Novice Mage 100

Gren_Eckener
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2015 10:25 pm
Church of Kasdeya

"Aw, Kaz, I brought four pints."
Malachai laughed. "Don't worry about it! Have someone keep one in the kitchen freezer. That way, you can have some when I'm not around!"

"Tassssstes jussst like soulfrrrrruit..."
he murmured. "However did you manage zzzzuch a thing?"

"With this face." Mal smiled, adopting a sweet and slightly vacant look of innocence.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 12:56 pm
Church of Kasdeya

"That face," Kasdeya snickered. "Between that and his supplier's sheer dislike of me...Malachai actually convinced some very bright minds to synthesize soulfruit on this plane. Malachai popped one in their ice cream machine, and now we can have this whenever we'd like."

Kasdeya handed a pint to a servant with specific directions; put it in the fridge, and death to any who sample it.

Azana Brown
Vice Captain

Supercharged Protagonist

40,975 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Novice Mage 100

Gren_Eckener
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 5:05 pm
Church of Kasdeya

"Hey, this face is my moneymaker."
he grinned, chuckling darkly.

"Not like you've any otherrrr meanssss of control." smirked Sukoth.

"Hey!"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 8:55 pm
Church of Kasdeya

"That face is all he needs," Kasdeya purred with a smirk. "Power isn't as outright as it was in the Old Days, my dear. A face, a brand, can mean everything. Malachai's innocent seduction has weaseled him into a lifetime supply of soulfruit and protection under Neutral Ground. While I remain powerful, it's more than just my power that drives these people to me. You could do with a makeover, dear Sukoth, if you want to stand a chance in the modern market. Appearances are deceptively valuable."  

Azana Brown
Vice Captain

Supercharged Protagonist

40,975 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Novice Mage 100

Gren_Eckener
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 6:45 pm
Church of Kasdeya

Sukoth grumbled as Malachai smiled, a bit touched. "Aw, Kaaaz~" he warbled, trotting in for a hug.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 5:22 pm
Church of Kasdeya

"Save it," Kasdeya spat as she swatted his outstretched arm and moved away. She didn't mind Malachai's affection, honestly, but she had a reputation to uphold. Didn't he get that? She looked to Sukoth with a hum of thought.

"I'd consider a makeover for you, but not for free...unless, of course, you're content in Hell."

Azana Brown
Vice Captain

Supercharged Protagonist

40,975 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Novice Mage 100

Gren_Eckener
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 5:26 pm
Church of Kasdeya

Malachai laughed merrily, even at the rebuff, and finished his ice cream.

Sukoth smirked, folding one of his pairs of arms. "Ssssssimply becaaausse you're thriving up here, Kazzzzdeya, doesssn't mean thossse of uzzz below have not."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 5:51 pm
Church of Kasdeya

"Fine, fine," Kasdeya shrugged it off. "I get it...Hell's not a bad place to be. Good, wicked company and no pesky heavenly interlopers. I'm glad you're happy there; it takes demons like you to keep the home fires burning, so to speak." She sat on nothing, crossing her legs. Her ornate chair wasn't that far away, but it was just for looks for the humans. She could sit anywhere she wanted.

"Well, it's been nice to see you again, Sukoth...we oughta have more reunions like this."

Azana Brown
Vice Captain

Supercharged Protagonist

40,975 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Novice Mage 100

Gren_Eckener
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 7:34 pm
Church of Kasdeya

He nodded, grinning. "I pressssume that meanzzzz I ought to head home~? Can't leave the underlingsssss alone, they get frizzzky...Malachai, you know how I mean."

Mal smirked, nodding. "It's getting on time for the great breeding, isn't it?"

"Juzzzt a few months...I truzt we'll sssee you."

"Maybe, maybe~"  
The Inn of Peace - Fun & Light Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out