Welcome to Gaia! ::

Demon & Angel Academy

Back to Guilds

a guild for demons and Roleplayers 

Tags: Roleplay, Demon, Half-demons, Wolves, Foxes 

Reply Demon & Angel Academy
The story Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 460 461 462 463 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXPaganPoppetXx

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:07 pm
*luna fed off of minako's soul a bit making her weak and she spoke in minako's mind smiling at her with black eyes* 'im going to get you minako,' *luna giggled softly with her black lips making small smile as luna gave minako a small vision of what might happen*  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:15 pm
"I don't know, to be honest." Yuki responded honestly. Yuki, feeling her mother's glare of hatred gaze on her, didn't even look up.

Minako didn't even acknowledge Luna's threats. She was too busy hatching a plan on how she would rid herself of her burden, Yuki. Minako tapped her perfectly manicured nails on the table gently.

Then the food finally came. Minako, having ordered a glass of red wine...seeing that Yuki had a white dress on, decided the best way to embarrass her daughter so that she would go into the alley way quicker. a full smile was planted on Minako's lips as She began to eat as slowly and gracefully as she could. Yuki and Amaya did as well and Her father ate not looking up and he did as slowly as he could.  

TheBIackKitsune

Captain

Naughty Shapeshifter

19,090 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Torii Attendant 100

xXPaganPoppetXx

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:21 pm
*luna rolled her eyes and she began to eat and she had didnt yet have her plan in action, while minako was tapping her nails on the table luna used her power to crack one of her nails to the point where it hurt and luna kept a straight face while eating*  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:24 pm
Minako, growing tired of waiting, and sore from the broken nail, Minako "Accidently" bumped her wine right onto the chest of Yuki. Yuki gasped in shock and everyone stopped eating and looked at her. Yuki, feeling close to tears got up and tried to run out but Minako "accidently" caught Yuki's leg with hers and Yuki tripped faceplanting on the floor. Everyone just stared and eventually started laughing at her. Yuki embarrassed, teared up and ran out not even looking back. "Dang it! Stupid me!" Minako said rushing out after Yuki with a sadistic smile on her lips.  

TheBIackKitsune

Captain

Naughty Shapeshifter

19,090 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Torii Attendant 100

xXPaganPoppetXx

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:28 pm
*luna got up and exused herself for a moment and went out after them and hid in the shadow then she watched minako*  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:28 pm
with evil vibes coming off Mercutio,he got up heading to the restroom to let off some steam  

Haruto Mizutsune

Vice Captain

Eternal Dragon

24,700 Points
  • Tundra Brawler 100
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Comrades in Arms 150

TheBIackKitsune

Captain

Naughty Shapeshifter

19,090 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Torii Attendant 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:35 pm
Minako approached the now crying Yuki and smiled sadistically. "You know Yuki, you are just embarrassment upon embarrassment. All you know how to do is embarrass your family. I should've killed you when you were born, when I found out you were a worthless daughter and not a powerful son like I hoped." Minako said, backhanding Yuki hard in the face, splitting Yuki's lip, with blood flowing down her mouth Yuki looked down embarrassed with herself for being such a dishonor to her family.. Yuki stopped crying and just sat there, motionless, expecting another hit, which came, quickly and painfully. Minako got close to her ear, "I hope you die here." Minako then knocked Yuki unconscious and rejoined the family. "Yuki ran home. I couldn't catch up to her." Minako lied.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:39 pm
*luna came and healed yuki fully then went back inside and paralyzed minako's arms and legs breaking them and dragging minako out of the building by her hair with an evil smile on her face and luna looked grim an she taped minako's mouth and told her to shut up and she dragged minako outside and into the alley bringing her to the scene where she would die, luna began to beat minako and when she tried to plead with luna, luna ripped off the tape from minako's mouth and minko screamed in terror and agony begging luna to stop and luna held minako's mouth open and started to devour her soul and she snapped minako's neck and began to feed on minako's body with black eyes*  

xXPaganPoppetXx

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

TheBIackKitsune

Captain

Naughty Shapeshifter

19,090 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Torii Attendant 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:54 pm
Darkness...thats all that Yuki could see right now, all that she could feel. Yuki tried to wake up, but something wouldn't let her..,Something wasn't letting her eyes open.... her brain...her brain was still in unconscious state needing to come back into conscious state before she could scan her surroundings. At the time, She couldn't see because of blurred tears... Finally, when Yuki awoke, her head swam and she saw nothing but blurriness, blurriness and the darkness of night. Was her mom gone already? Why didn't she die? She was beat to unconsciousness by her mother, The memories of the sharp pain she felt with each hit haunted her, almost to sadness. Yuki got up, but she stumbled, Using the wall to prop herself up, She looked down at her favorite pure white dress, Remembering how her mother cruelly ruined it she felt even more depressed. "And this was my favorite dress too..." Yuki thought sadly.

She looked around for any familiar faces, hoping there was someone...  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:57 pm
*luna had a garbage bag with blood all over her and running from her mouth and she sw yuki healing her* you dont have to worry about your mother anymore, you see?...shes gone! shes dead!, i dragged her to hell *luna giggled softly* i wish you were awake for it..., you were out cold the whole time..., hearing your mother screaming begging me to stop and let her go was too exciting and i killed her too quickly..., i wanted to do it slowly so she could suffer, but shes suffering again you see *luna showed yuki what her mother is going through being tortured for the rest of her miserable eternity*  

xXPaganPoppetXx

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

TheBIackKitsune

Captain

Naughty Shapeshifter

19,090 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Torii Attendant 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:06 pm
"So its true. She is dead... I'm sorry you had to seem me all broken in the Restaurant." Yuki said biting her lip. "I probably embarrassed everyone there..." Yuki said looking down.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:09 pm
no sweety...*luna said and she dropped the garbage bag and it thumped on the ground and luna hugged her* you didnt emberass yourself or anyone...your mother was the only emberassment there dear.... *luna held yuki and she hugged her being careful* your you ever think that, you were fine honey until your.."mother" started to act up...,  

xXPaganPoppetXx

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Haruto Mizutsune

Vice Captain

Eternal Dragon

24,700 Points
  • Tundra Brawler 100
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Comrades in Arms 150
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 11:35 pm
Mercutio came out looking at Yuki & Luna,he then took off his coat then placed it over Yuki."Well looks like she will never hurt you ever."said Mercutio,knowing that Luna helped when he used his power to turn minako mentally unstable."now lets just go back to our home,& try to recover from this night,but i got to get the check & Pay"Said Mercutio going to get the check then he came back out & helped Yuki to the car

Saga got out of his house walking around sencing the pressence of one like him,knowing its close."Why can't i shake this feeling of there is one other Fangire in this town.why would there be another one here,i thought they were destroyed along time ago.Oh well i'm hungry i think i need just to eat something." thought Saga but then he remembered the thing he did in the country."Ok just not the kind of feeding like in the country,don't need anymore horrible,terrible crimes on my soul." thought Saga entering a very familer restaurant,the one eveyone else was at  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:37 pm
Yuki nodded in agreement as she buckled Amaya in.. Ryuunosuke came out and got in the drivers side. "I'm so sorry about that...Yuki." Ryuunosuke said, gently. "Its fine dad...it wasn't your fault." Yuki said quietly looking over to Mercutio.  

TheBIackKitsune

Captain

Naughty Shapeshifter

19,090 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Torii Attendant 100

xXPaganPoppetXx

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 5:12 pm
*luna got into her plymouth and started to drive off*  
Demon & Angel Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 460 461 462 463 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games