Welcome to Gaia! ::

Taline Manor Vampire Coven

Back to Guilds

Once a roleplay, now a guild that offers so much more... Enter if you dare! 

Tags: vampire, coven, roleplay, manor, vamp 

Reply Roleplay
Agathangelus Preparatory School (no longer accecpting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 156 157 158 159 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lucian Servion

10,225 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:59 pm
Thrones looked at Adrian and didnt even bother to answer him"Terra would you care to show your worth"he said gesturing to Adrian"stay still boy"he said looking at Adrian

Terra looked at the kid and raised a open clawed had over his forehead and then the muscle flinched and the seal started to spin on his forehead and then it reinforced it ten fold"calm yourself boy...i dont need my reoutation sullied anymore"he said as he let his hand fall

Spike looked at Vivian and his hair matted down"dont worry master Thrones can handle himself"he said setting his head down  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:47 pm
Adrian sighed "i never ment that i had any problem with you, not over being a demon anyway, you cant change what you are, im just begining to doubt in thrones judgement, that he would think to bring a demon here knowing how it could possibly affect some of us..." he sighed again "well i guess it would be to much to ask that thrones actually think before he acts, he seems to do quiet the opposite all the time....like knocking me out only to let scathach place oly in a link with me, to endanger both our lives and do nothing more than buy me time against something that i was doing well on my own with." he laughed, he was only jokeing, but he was rather annoyed at thrones, but he wasnt going to let that impact his attitude towards someone that had done nothing against him yet, and actually had helped him now. but by strengthening the seals he had placed, well it had madethings a bit easier on him now, and the head ach had subsided...for now, so his anger was saited.  

magado1

JJmonkeychic

Dedicated Sex Symbol

7,125 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:54 pm
Oly frowned, then cleared her throat loudly, "You know Mr... Terra, was it?" She put her hands on her hips and looked up at the Demon, temper smoldering slightly, "It's very rude to simply ignore someone's hand. I offered to introduce myself politely and kindly, I could have been, still can be, just as unwelcoming as everyone else on this Island." She held her hand out again, "Now, let's try this again, shall we? Hello, I'm Olerain Sumaki. But my friends call me Oly. I take it you are here to help us fight?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 2:05 pm
Terra looked at Oly for a moment"forgive me Oly...yes iam here to train you"then held his large clawed hand out and shook hers"you smell like Mistress Scathch....and Mistress Aoife"he said looking her over as he shook her hand"always the females of that family that get the good looks"he said and then looked out over a nearby cliff  

Lucian Servion

10,225 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

magado1

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 2:11 pm
Adrian laughed when terra made the comment about the females in there family getting the good looks "yes, yes they do." he looked to oly "it seems he knows just aswell as i not to get on your bad side...although i have already failed there." he looked back to terra "so what exactly are you going to be training us in, i cant imagin much that the teachers here would have to summon another to be able to teach us it."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 2:46 pm
Terra looked at Adrian and sighed"iam here do to one of your teacher's ethical inclinations...he doesnt see it right to train you because he believes he is just preparing you to die...seeing as i have no age limit to my training i will be teaching you mounted fighting"he said looking at Adrian....unlike others Terra could see the seals and ruins that marked Adrian's body, as well as the ones that covered the grounds keeping the grounds hidden from sight"as well as doing this my record will be cleaned...i have been framed and blamed for many hings that i did not nor never would do"he said as he scratched his neck  

Lucian Servion

10,225 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

magado1

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:28 pm
Adrian smiled "i fear to ask what you have been blamed of doing that it would requier such lengths as to drag you to this hell hole for your sentance." he chuckled only jokeing ofcoarse, he didnt really think of it as a hell hole, but it could sometimes be close. "i see you seem to be able to understand, if not see, what i have done to keep myself in control, if not from the way you look at me then from what you did only moments ago, i dont supose it would be to much to ask that you teach me this aswell, i rather enjoy haveing control over my body, but the teachers here insist on different ways of going about this, what i have done and with what you seem to be able to do easily, well i find that method more to my likeing."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:52 pm
Oly raised her eyebrow, "I don't fear to ask what you've been blamed for. I'm actually quite curious." She listened to Adrian ask about his demon, growing even more curious by the second. She decided she would just sit back and listen. This should be interesting.  

JJmonkeychic

Dedicated Sex Symbol

7,125 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

Zolis

Dapper Streaker

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:03 pm
Vivian nodded, and loked up at him. "Wan me to fix your hair? It looks like a bird nested in it" she offered.

Seraphim nodded, "I will go by myself, it will be easier that way. But i know they wil not send their whole army for us. Perhaps only Thor and a few lesser ranked soliders." He said and pulled Scathach closer liking the comfort.

"I understand that, but if worse comed to worse i will take them away. God thinks it best this way" He said and looked to his brother for a second. "I really have no choice, but i do agree"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:12 am
Scathach leaned against Seraphim and smirked, "Oh, and do retrieve Loki. He is always a joy to be around."

Aoife chuckled, "And he has a mind to rival my own. His affinity for tricks and strategies would be invaluable to us."

Morrigan raised an eyebrow at Aoife, "Really? Or do you just want him here because he's easy on the eyes and has had his eye on you?"

Aoife laughed, "You know me too well, Morrigan. But what I said is true." She paused, then said, "You should go get Prometheus and those pig men that he calls warriors."

Scathach laughed, "They're boars, Aoife, boars. And they are exceptional warriors, if little savage." She turned suddenly serious, "Aoife, I want my children here."

Aoife's eyebrows shot up in surprise, "Even....?"

Scathach nodded, "Yes. Even my daughter."  

JJmonkeychic

Dedicated Sex Symbol

7,125 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

Lucian Servion

10,225 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:25 pm
Spike smiled and then fell a sleep as she started to fix his hair, playing with his head always made him tired and sleepy

Terra looked at him and simply said"if you cant contro him then you have yet to have your own mind under control"he said as he pointed at Adrian's stomach and then quicky jerked his hand up to his forehead and Adrian's symbols started to glow white on his body"once you have full conrol i will teach you what you need..then i will tend your friend....Spike i believe his name is...the only reason he keeps contro is cause he needs to vent the extra energy every ending month"he said and then looked at Oly"i was accused for murder... thievery, conspiracy against the crown and many other things id rather not get into detail about"he said as he rubbed his forehead

Thrones nodded and then sent to his brother Seraphim"our guest has arrived brother...i suggest you prepare youself for advanced classes...as should the rest of the staff"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:52 pm
Adrian sighed heavily "just like everyone else, what is it with all of you, i dont see any problems with what im doing now, why is is i suposedly need to have control over him, why cant i just use magic to keep him locked up as i do now, and you want to know why i do it as i do now, because i dont have a ******** clue what the hell im doing in the first place, i dont know how to get full control, i dont understand what you all expect me to do, he is there, i cant beat him, or atleast not yet, so i imprison him, whats so dificult to understand about that, all i wanted from you was for you to show me better or stronger methods to imprison him, or atleast how to strengthen the seals i already use just as you did." he sighed loudly again "as it is now, with the way all of you chose to teach me, i may aswell just give him control, he'd probably be better at fighting in the war anyway, and he'll probably listen so long as he gets to kill people" he didnt really mean he wanted to give over his life to this demon, but he was running out of options anyway.  

magado1

Zolis

Dapper Streaker

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:18 pm
Vivian smiled and kept going, making sure that his bandages didn't open when he slept. She combed out his hair out and trimmed it a little so he could see better. "There we go" She said then relaxed waiting for him to wake up.

Seraphim nodded to his brother and rose picking up Scathach with him. "My brother hs told me theat we should prepare for advancing classes. i suggest we all get dinner then sleep" He said and put his hand into his Rose's, telling her that she was staying with him. "We have a long day tomorrow"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:36 pm
Oly looked at Adrian, fire glinting in her eyes, "I can not believe you just said that. After everything you'v done are you seriously considering just letting him take over? Hell, Adrian, everyone's trying to help you control him, so that you don't have to worry about caging him."

Scathach nodded, sighing a bit, "I'm half inclined to skip dinner and go straight to bed." She squeezed Seraphim's hand lightly.

Aoife stood and yawned, "Aye, I'll have to agree with you on that one, sister."

Morrigan shook her head, "No, you will both eat. You need to keep your strength up."

Aoife and Scathach sighed and muttered at the same time, "Yes, mother."  

JJmonkeychic

Dedicated Sex Symbol

7,125 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

Lucian Servion

10,225 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:43 pm
Terra looked around and then picked up on Morrigan's sent"you should take your own advice Mistress Morrigan"he said as he sent his words to her, her mind felt the same as they as st met and then he looked at Adrian"tel me boy do you think you have control of him while he lives...the sooner you kil him the sooner you have control of your mind...is powers will be absorbed into your own naturally but you shouldnt let him live"he said and then looked at Oly"dont worry im use to hostility from strangers"  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 156 157 158 159 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games