Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
John santan:Terror reborn (Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rose De Wolfie

1,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 7:20 pm
She kissed him " why am I the only one without a kid?" she said sadly and sat on the edge of the bed " am I just not allowed to have one or something" she sighed  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 7:31 pm
asbloodrunscold
User Image

Kabal smiled and tapped her on the head and showed her the Council insignia "Ithought about that..I have been put in there before...its not an issue.. 'he said.

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Katie Wildheart

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 7:41 pm
"No," John sat down beside her and wrapped an arm around her shoulder, "Chi, why would you think that? You can have as many kids as you want. Maybe you just need to make sure you find the right man first. But once you do, there's nothing else stopping you from having a kid. Heck, you could have a thousand kids if you wanted." He chuckled, "I think it's only fair to say I'd be envious of the little b*****d that gets the gift of you in his life, but it's not like I would stop you. Whatever makes you happy makes me happy."

She stopped and looked up at him for a moment. Then she flicked her wrist and the door slammed shut. "Oh. So you're the new Council member. Well, My name is Amatis Frenclare. I am also a member of the Council. So, here's what you need to know: After the fifteen year mark, every single creature on earth besides the Great Ones and the Judges of each race were supposed to forget about Armageddon completely. However, as proven today, there are five humans that still remember, though none of them seem to know why they remember. Either one of them is lying or whoever is behind this has only begun whatever he is planning. All we know so far is that each one of those humans has a tie to another race in some way."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 7:44 pm
" what if I wanted that person to be you, I do love you, and well your the only person that cares about me, well Rex but he ain't going to be a choice" she said softly and hugged him  

Rose De Wolfie

1,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

Katie Wildheart

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 7:48 pm
John chuckled. "I hope you wouldn't chose Rex over me," he said and looked up as if staring at something only he could see. "I often ask myself if Elizabeth would have wanted me to find someone new. For the longest time, that wasn't even an option for me. But, if I could ask her, I think she would want me to be happy. So, if it's me you want, I'm right here. I always will be too."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 7:51 pm
She smiled and kissed him lovingly and hugged him  

Rose De Wolfie

1,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 5:35 am
asbloodrunscold
User Image

Kabal nodded "Two of them used to be vampires and participated in the attack...Liz was the one who calmed me down..One of them smelled like demon " he said.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 2:21 pm
John gave a sigh. "We should do something," he said, "Something fun. What do you like to do for fun?"

"Ah. But that brings up the question if the human smelled like demon because he is a demon or because he was around a demon. Kabal, I'm going to need you to tell me everything you know about the prisoners."

"But...if you agreed with what John was doing, why did you turn against him?" Liz asked Jason. They had been talking for quite a while now.

"I agreed with the part about making humans the lower race, however, John's ideas were...more extreme than mine. He was crazy; out of control. After a while, I decided to turn away from him. I imagine that's why I'm the last captured Santan to die. Or second to last anyway. They might keep you around for a while."

"How long have you been in here anyway?"

Ethan had been silent so long that Liz thought he was asleep. Aparently not.

"Thirty years and two days," he said and gave a laugh that held no humor, "But then again, who's counting?"  

Katie Wildheart

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 3:13 pm
asbloodrunscold
User Image

Kabal looked at her "I joined under the Orion code..you have to tell me why you need that much...because I can find the files.." he said.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 4:46 pm
"We need to gather all the information we can. Some of the council members believe there is someone very dangerous planning to do something very bad."  

Katie Wildheart

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 5:01 pm
asbloodrunscold
User Image

Kabal nodded and summoed all five files 'Here you are.." he siad since he hadn't look at any of them.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 7:58 pm
"We can either just snuggle or we can go walk around the neiborhood" she smiled lovingly, she didn't care what they did as long as she was with him.  

Rose De Wolfie

1,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

Katie Wildheart

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:06 pm
It was getting dark, so John sat back on the bed with his puuer half propped against the frame. Then he turned on the TV; something he hardly ever did. The channel was on some sort of wrestling show. "What do you like to watch?" he asked her. After all, wrestling probably wasn't her taste.

"Thank you," she said and opened the files. "You're free to go see the pr-...Liz and Ethan if you wish."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:29 am
asbloodrunscold
User Image

Kabal nodded and held out his hand opening a portal to the prison and walked in appearing front of Liz and Ethan's cell " Hey guys you alright?" he asked.

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Rose De Wolfie

1,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:36 am
she smiled "anything you want" she curled up to him and looked at the tv  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games