Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
*--Ataraxia Highschool--* Going to be remade Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 176 177 178 179 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I was to start over this rp, with a different setting and a different plot...your thoughts?
YES!!!
66%
 66%  [ 4 ]
....what?
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
No, no, no, annnnnnd no
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Maybe?
33%
 33%  [ 2 ]
If you do [insert suggestions here] then yeah
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

blossomsakura112

6,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:00 pm
Hear glared at Athena. "Dear Athena, I meant no harm." She hissed, trying to sound polite but was now a bit mad. "I can be nice to whom I choose to be nice with." She sighed, trying to calm herself again... "Besides, I am not mad at you two as much, for I am blinded with hate at that wretched Zeus." Hera sneered and shivered slightly. Then she looked over at Apollo and slightly took his hand, smiled nervously. "Its okay, Dear. Your mind will clear soon." Hera tried to sooth Apollo with her words but then licked her lips and stared at Athena with a smile. "But Athena, although you are very wise and very powerful, you can't just go judging people... Well maybe but still. You are one of a few well kept girls, and you are so beautiful dear, why stay mad at you?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:11 pm
Apollo looked at hera then athena "Now now dont fight over little old me" He said before laughing slightly "Just kidding...anyways..hera are you sure ares would even allow me to stay with you two?" He said before sighing slightly  

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

blossomsakura112

6,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:26 pm
Hera placed her hands on her hips and moved her hip slightly to the side. "Of course I'm staying with him so I guess its up to him, but since he listens to me he might let you stay. You don't mind sleeping on the couch do you? I'll try getting a bigger apartment for the three of us..." Hera paused and turned to face Athena again. "Unless you want to come too. I bet I can get enough money to get us all a roof over our heads and nice beds..."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:46 pm
Apollo laughed slightly before reaching in his pocket he pulled his wallet out and threw it to hera "Then if i'm staying with you...you can use my money also" He said before reaching back in his pocket for a pack of smokes with apparently all the kids did now "Well i guess kids smoke these now a days dont they?" he said before pulling a smoke out "Hey hera got a lighter on you?"  

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

blossomsakura112

6,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:02 pm
Hera hissed, her face falling into an angry sneer. She took the packet of smokes and the cigarette and threw them on the ground, stomping on it with her foot. "Apollo!" Hera sighed, frustrated. "No smoking, no matter what, no." She stated firmly. "And I do not need your money, you are fine. You need it more, but now more smoking." She stated, pushing the wallet back into his pocket.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:10 pm
Apollo sighed slightly "Fine fine.." He said before stomping on the packet himself "I was just kidding also mom" He said the last part sarcastically but then sighed "If i'm allowed to call you that.." He said before leaning against the wall boredly  

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

blossomsakura112

6,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:56 pm
Hera sighed. "I am your mother technically so yes, you can call me that." She stated.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:34 pm
Eris shrugged before climbing off of Ares’s back. “A good whipping never hurt anyone.” Blinking for a moment, a confused look crossed Eris’s face. “Hey Ares you smell kinda weird.” Leaning close she took a deep sniff. “You smell familiar. Like a woman. Gods, I know that scent from somewhere but who is it?”  

Neama_Shinto

7,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 3:47 am
Apollo smiled slightly then leaned against the wall looking at eris and ares "Ares seem's so be having fun...plus he's getting whiplash.." He said laughing slightly at the thought  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:01 am
Ares chuckled as she climbed off his back then laughed as she sniffed him. "Well...somebody got into town yesterday and thought they would have to sleep on a bench..." He leaned foward a bit. "Mom is here..."  

Lord Blade Icestorm

Sergeant Paul Jackson

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 12:11 pm
((hey guys, i just got my internat back so i'm a little off track))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 12:18 pm
((Need a recap?))  

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

Jokolyn

5,725 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 1:35 pm
Slayer The Wise
Hades Kiss her back. He then saw her go up the steps. He sighed and smiled as she said.. that she loved him. That was the first he ever heard her say that to him

He contined to bring up books and desks from the underword. He hated the fact that Students will be learning in his ... classroom. But he did want to teach them some things . He also knew that he will get to see his wife later that day

He finally got everything in order. He decided to send a beast up to find the princple of the school and get his Class lists and Schedule for the week . He wonder when he got off.

The beast went up to do his masters bidding. He decided to sit down on a chair and wait

(( So how am I doing so far ?. I am just wondering how I am progressing with Role playing ))

Persephone walked down the hall looking at her ring paying attention no one or nothing
((where is everyone...i have writers block sorry for the short post))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 4:08 pm
Athena scoff at the thought of living with Ares. That would be a disaster waiting to happen. Athena then pulled Apollo with her. " i have my own place, and if you value any pride in yourself. i find it most acceptable for you to make a living on your own and not on others. " athena headed inside the school. No longer wanting to talk.  

Serphrim

Journeyman99

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 4:22 pm
(so sorry I havn't been around to post! i'm assuming class has started and we're at about 2nd period?)
Zang sat and watched from his rooftop view as the school day started. well then Zang thought, I don't know about those guys, but I'm starting to get hungry. guess that's what happens when you forget to eat before you travel through worlds..maybe I can find a meal down there a grin appeared on his face as he stood up and stretched. now just to find a way down...nope....nothing..great... gotta resort to 'plan B' a sword appeared in his hand in a spark of white magic and he jumped of the building, keeping to the side of it, as he approached the ground he started to grind the sword into the building, ever so slowly digging into the bricks as he fell, by the time he was at the ground he had slown to a stop, he made the sword dissappear and looked up at the huge gash in the side of the building "good thing it's an allyway" he shrugged it off and headed toward the schoolyard, looking for a way in, he found a back door that happened to be unlocked and walked inside no uniforms, this autta be a breeze he said, and started to walk quickly in another direction, running straight into a Persephone." OOf- I'm so sorry!" he said, picking up her books for her  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 176 177 178 179 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games