Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Revolution

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Naruto-based role playing guild. Active in 2024! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Boruto, Shinobi, Ninja 

Reply ◄ 嵐║ 𝓐𝓻𝓪𝓼𝓱𝓲𝓰𝓪𝓴𝓾𝓻𝓮 ↬ ʜɪᴅᴅᴇɴ sᴛᴏʀᴍ
⚡|| The Gust Market Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

gucci-shinigami
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2020 5:01 pm
As the trio continued to make their way randomly through town, Thresher visibly relaxed again. While she had no reason to even think she knew where anything in this city was, she couldn’t help but feel like Makoto was just giving her the run around. Or even still, that the fearless leader didn’t even know where she was going. But they didn’t seem to be in any rush, and the much taller one just casually took in the sights of the village as they got lost. Being around the two felt… normal. Like they’d known each other for forever, at least. Thresher didn’t know the girls that well but, if she had to go off of how the general public treated them, they were birds of a feather.

Itsukis question brought Thresher back down to earth, turning the fish girl's full attentive expression to the curious twin. “Honestly?” Thresher was slow to answer, as quite a few thoughts came rushing to the surface only to get plugged at her brain. “I don’t really know. I can smell that feeling of a predator from you two, but it doesn’t bother as much, for some reason. Maybe it’s ‘cause I don’t think of things too hard. I prefer to keep it simple.” She gave a slight shrug before a slightly bigger smile. “It might be because you two are the first ones to not treat me that way. Us fish people don’t tend to have family to speak of, and most people in the smaller towns I went through aren’t used to seeing a walking talking shark.”

“But the two of you were the first to really treat me like a person too.” A thought of the dying man that gave her her headband flashed to the front of her mind. “Well, the second.” She added more quietly. “Fact of the matter is that you two haven’t given me a reason to not like you. I’m sure it’s as simple as that.”

Thresher's instincts suddenly screamed at her, like an alarm echoing from the back of her mind. She visibly tensed and reflexively gripped the handle of the sword on her back. Her stance widened a little as she hunkered down as the tension of static hovered through the air. The lights in the alley suddenly shot off and the Genin could no longer see anything further than a few dozen feet from her. She was about to ask the twins what they thought was happening before something came shambling into her field of vision.

The fact that a body appeared so close to them without her smelling it made Threshers skin crawl and definitely gave her the feeling that something wasn’t right. “Get behind me you two…” she whispered as she took a step between the twins and this figure. She didn’t know what came over her; Thresher didn’t have any experience trying to protect someone other than herself. She had just moved.

“Alright tall dark and ugly!” She growled, a trace of fear evident in the authority she was trying to have. “Tell is what you want and maybe I won’t shred you… to…” she stopped as the figure shambled flower and she could finally make it out; a more war torn version of her. “...pieces.” Her voice trailed off and terror finally washed over her like a cold wave. She wanted to do something, anything! But her body was just frozen in place, standing between the ghost of her and the two twins. She needed to figure out what was happening, and fast!  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2020 3:57 pm
Makoto & Itsuki Narukami
Image:
https://i.imgur.com/7MwsN9r.jpg | Makoto is the black haired one, Itsuki is the white haired one.

Though Threshers' reaction wasn't entirely surprising, the twins were seriously not expecting something to happen so soon. They'd gotten used to these kinds of things happening around them over time, but it usually wasn't so... aggresive. And a ghost is certainly not something they'd dealt with before. Slowly, Makoto started moving forward. As she moved past Thresher, she put her hand on the girls' shoulder; sending a chill through her body and shocking her as the static discharged. The sensation coming off of Makoto was clearly murderous, and in the gloom one could almost see that her left was glowing red. Itsuki too moved forward, her gaze unbreakingly focused on the ghost. As she approached her sister, she said: "I'm getting tired... I'll leave this to you..." And then seemed to fuse with her sister; leaving only her head seemingly coming out of Makoto's neck. Itsuki closed her eyes and rested her head on her sisters' right shoulder. Slowly, Makoto places her hands infront of herself; and a crackle of energy seems to buildup in the air infront of her. Quite visibly, in fact. A swirling mass of lightning seemed to slowly buildup in the area right of infront of her, but it looked wrong: It looked more like broken glass that suddenly shifted occasionally. With a sudden forward movement, Makoto rushed at the ghost; her hands suddenly at her sides in a wide stance. "The dead... should stay dead!" She says as it almost looks like her arms seem to multiply as a bright flash of lightning arcs from her hands and strikes the ghost square in the chest, and almost as suddenly as the flash dies: Makoto strikes the ghost twice in the chest, sending it reeling. As the ghost seemingly smashed into some nearby barrels, it vanished; the whispers and static also disappeared, and the darkness seemed to recede as well.

Slowly, Makoto turned around to face Thresher. "I need to tell you something." The tone of her voice was dead serious, and her face was almost as blank as a mask. "Though my sister may like to phrase it differently, we're undoubtedly cursed." She then gestures to her sisters' head resting on her shoulder. "As you can see, we're nothing resembling normal, and strange things frequently occur around us: As you've certainly noticed." She let her arm drop back down to her side. "I can only imagine that as myself and my sister build power and expierence, the potential threat of these occurences will only increase; as the occurence of this ghost, or whatever it was, is significantly more... aggressive then anything we've encountered before." Her left eye slowly stopped glowing red as she looked down at the ground. "We'd understand if you don't want to spend time around us, now that you have this knowledge." It's hard to tell because she's looking at the ground, but it almost looks like Makoto started to tear up.

(Learned: Demonic Illusion: Chilled Soul, Lightning Bolt, Ghost Strike)

pyrategrosss

Ishiba Satomi

gucci-shinigami
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2020 12:14 pm
“No way!” Thresher turned her head over her shoulder to look at the twins. They were going to take this thing on? Really? That was nuts! If this ghost, this...thing was really supposed to be Thresher, then she knew firsthand just how strong it was going to be. The sharkgirl took a single step forward to charge the ghost, when Makoto put a hand on her shoulder and she stopped immediately. Not because she wanted to, however. Because she had no intention of stopping. But because her body stopped. A jolt of power, like static electricity but a hundred times worse, charged through her body, amplified by the surrounding emissions of static energy. It made her muscles spasm involuntarily and the much larger girl collapsed. She crumpled like a paper bag behind the twins as they continued to walk forward and Thresher could only stare at them in awe as she watched what happened.

First the...fused? How was that even possible? The Genin watched as Itsuki just walked into Makoto’s back and melded with her, her head suspended as if she were floating just above water with the rest of her submerged. It was by far the weirdest thing Thresher had ever seen. And just a few hours ago she watched the Arashikage, a squid man, fight with an identical version of himself and then kill it! But this was something else entirely, and she wasn’t exactly sure how to process it.

Second, the way that Itsukoto...Matsuki…? Makoto, Thresher decided to stick with it. The twins walked forward to the ghost like it was an old friend, seemingly unphased by its appearance or of the happenings around them all. More lightning charged the air around them. Then, with electrically charged fists, they struck the ghost in the chest repeatedly. They hit it, until it flew back down the alley and crashed into the wall.

It was quiet, after that. It was a few seconds before Makoto turned back to face Thresher and speak to her. It was quick, but Thresher managed to catch the girls red eye before it faded. It was another thing that made Thresher’s own eyes narrow slightly as she tried to piece it together. She waited until Makoto was done talking before she stood up. Thresher closed her eyes and dusted herself off before she answered. “If I’m gonna stick around, then ya needta give me more details.” Thresher’s voice came out sternly, out of place from the casual way she talked before. “And be direct.” She hadded, giving her a hard look. “I’m not too bright, ya know”

She sighed and shook her head, removing the hardness from her tone and expression. “Yeah, ya’ll seem dangerous. Not gonna lie, that was the freakiest s**t I’ve seen all week.” She reopened her eyes again and met Makoto’s gaze. “But don’t start thinkin fer a second I’m out. You guys got ghosts? Hell yeah, that s**t seems more entertaining than most things I’ve seen in this village.” Thresher gave the girl(s) a toothy smile and held her hand out. “But I’m not goin’ nowhere, ya hear?”  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2020 10:43 pm
Makoto & Itsuki Narukami
Image:
https://i.imgur.com/7MwsN9r.jpg | Makoto is the black haired one, Itsuki is the white haired one.

Looking up slightly to actually be able to look at Threshers' face, Makoto smiled softly. She then walked forward, and shook Threshers' hand. This time, almost like before, when Makoto touched her a sharp chill ran through the girls' body; but this time it was somehow different. It felt... wrong. Like something about Makoto was an affront to nature, like something sinister was building inside of the girl. Her eye even briefly flashed red, though it was almost imperceptible. "Thank you, Thresher... It means a lot to both myself and my sister." Makoto paused a moment, then said: "Oh, I suppose we haven't told you: My sister and I can communicate telepathically. So, even though she is sleeping currently, she is still completely aware of what's is going on around us." Almost as if on queue, Itsuki opened her eyes and looked at Thresher with a slight smirk; and then went back to sleep.

A few moments would pass, and Makoto would be back to winding about looking for the dongo store she won't stop going on about. "I promise, it's amazing! It should be right around..." She begins to say, and then continues with: "Here!" Makoto says with a seemingly unshakable look of confidence on her face. The place she is gesturing to looks like someones' house, and not like a shop. "It may not look like much from the outside, but I assure you they have amazing dongo here." Her excitement is clearly apparent, which feels somewhat odd coming from the girl.

Shortly after her confident outburst, she'd head inside the supposed shop; waiting just inside the entrance for Thresher.

(Curse of the Gemini: Stage one activation complete.)

pyrategross

Ishiba Satomi

gucci-shinigami
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2020 11:38 pm
The moment the girl touched Thresher’s hand, the shark immediately felt gross. As if something slimy had fallen in to, and subsequently rolled off of, her palm. The very sensation made bumps form on her flesh and she very visibly shuddered. Her eyes went white for a split second as her face turned a pale blue and she felt like she was going to be sick. Part of her wondered just what she’d gotten herself into. Something in her instincts was telling her to make a run for it, at this point. But somehow Thresher just couldn’t do that, especially not after the little speech she just gave the twins anyway. But they sure were...odd. But this was the exact kind of stuff she signed up for whenever Thresher decided to become a ninja, after all. So the Genin kept ahold of Makoto’s hand, despite the warning signs, and walked next to her on their quest for dango. “Sounds like a plan, my man.” She said as she fell back into her lax demeanor. “But be on the lookout for any ghosts that try ta spook ya! I got the next ones.”

While the minutes flew by with what seemed like more aimless wandering, Thresher didn’t really mind as much as she and Twins spent more time together. No more ghosts showed up, unfortunately. But the lazy afternoon was finally starting to catch up with her, and even the wild Thresher was starting to feel more relaxed and at ease with the slowness. It was hard to say if Thresher was lost in thought or not, because she didn’t really have much to think about. It was possible she was simply enjoying the silence, even for a second. So when Makoto stopped, the shark paid it no mind. However…

“No, nuh-uh. This is definitely someone’s house. Ya can’t fool me Makoto.” Thresher shook her head, but followed in after her friend, the much taller girl needing to duck under the door frame just to get inside.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2020 10:54 pm
Makoto & Itsuki Narukami
Image:

As they stepped further into the shop, Itsuki stepped back out of Makoto. "I never get to sleep when you're running around, Makoto..." She then said, clearly playing up how tired she felt. "That's only because you're such a light sleeper! But," Makoto quickly responds with, and then follows up saying: "That doesn't matter right now: Because we're about to enjoy some of the best dongo in the entire village! No, in the entire world!" Makoto's confidence in the rather humble looking dongo store is quite... high, obviously enough. Itsuki, however, doesn't seem to have some kind of response to this; instead just following quietly behind her sister. The twins seemed to have come to a stop as they reached what appeared to be another door. "Right in here, Threshy." Makoto says, confidentally openning the door. The smell that wafted out was practically divine, though rather simple. The smell being faintly of peaches and cherries, with a hint of what seemed to be mint. It wasn't the strongest of smells, but it certainly was pronounced.

The inside of the room looked very traditional in its' design. What with having cushion seating at the sides of tables so low they probably wouldn't be called tables under ordinary circumstances. The seating was all to the right of the entrance, which came out into the relative center of the room. To the left of the door, there appeared to be some kind of kitchen with a rather old looking man doing some cooking. He looked up as the twins' opened the door, and his eyes became wide. "Oho! The young mistresses. Welcome, welcome. Come right in." He said, his voice a little hoarse but still deep and relatively strong sounding. The twins then stepped into the room, and gave the man a bow. "Oh, please; you needn't be so formal..." However, his eyes really widened when he saw Thresher step into the room. "Oh? And who might you be, young miss?" He asked Thresher, clearly unfazed by both her height or the fact that she looked far from human. The twin simply looked on after sitting down, very curious as to how Thresher would react to the old man. "Oh, where are my manners..." He says, not quite waiting for an answer from Thresher. He then steps out of the kitchen, and stands up straight a few feet infront of Thresher. Astonishingly, he almost came up to be the same height as her. He gave Thresher a little bow, then said: "I am the sixth generation caretaker of this humble establishment, Rinosuke Ariyama. Rinosuke was clearly very practiced in his little speech, because the words seemed to echo throughout the room softly like they were repeating what he said. Rising from his bow, Rinosuke then says: "But the young mistresses have always called me Grandpa Rinosuke, and you may do the same if you wish." He then moves back into the kitchen, and starts to make something else; leaving the pot on the stove to simmer.

"He's really a sweet old man, Grandpa Rinosuke." Makoto then said, waving for Thresher to come over to the table they were sitting at. "Just... don't make him angry. He may not look it, but he's quite the experienced ninja." Clearly, however, if he was in fact as experienced as Makoto said: He is amazing at hiding it, since he gives off the aura of a harmless old man. "You really needn't warn her like that, her senses should be sharp enough to tell on their own..." Itsuki was clearly trying to compliment Thresher indirectly.

(Learned smile

pyrategross

Ishiba Satomi

gucci-shinigami
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2020 1:24 am
Unlike normal people, the faint smell of sweet fruits and mint hit Thresher’s senses like a rock to the face. In fact it was such a strong and unfamiliar smell that the girl instinctively covered her nose with her hand as she halted in her tracks. All of the new scenes were different for Thresher. The tables, the cushions, the scents, the old man… Well, not so much the old man. Old men seemed to be everywhere these days. What did strike her as odd, though, was how strong he seemed. The shark got a good whiff of the chakra emanating from this man, even if he tried to mask it with a sweet honey smell. And the sense of power started to stir at her instincts, to start making her bubble with excitement to try and see who was strongest out of the two. Thresher’s teeth bared for a second and her hand twitched to her weapon before she was snapped out by the man bowing to her. That was...odd. People never treated Thresher with any sort of reverence. Usually just screaming, and lots of it. “Uhhh.” Was all that managed to come out from what little of her brain was working. Awkwardly she returned the bow, unsure of what it even meant, followed by. “Name’s Thresher…” was all she awkwardly mumbled.

By the time the man walked away, the girl felt more lost than she had during the tour of Arashigakure. She followed the twins to a table and tried to sit but found that trying to fit her larger legs underneath the table only lifted the thing a few inches from the floor. So she went for a more casual approach, sticking a knee up and resting her elbow on it as she leaned back. “He seems nice enough,” she said to the twins. “But what a weird name is ‘Grandpa.’”  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2020 7:00 pm
Makoto & Itsuki Narukami
Image:

Makoto was barely stifling a giggle as she watched Thresher react to Grandpa Rinosuke, and then when she tried to sit at the table; well, let's just say she really couldn't stifle the giggling. "Makoto... don't be so mean.
Even if it was funny..." Itsuki said, somehow keeping a straight face.

"I mean... his name isn't actually Grandpa, me and my sister just call him that." Makoto pauses a moment, then says: Though thinking about it... Our mother called him grandpa too, right Itsuki?" Itsuki just kind of looked at her sister for a moment, then says: "... Yes, I believe so. Which makes one wonder, just how old is Grandpa Rinosuke?" Almost as though he could hear every word the two of them were saying, Rinosuke speaks up from the kitchen. "Will you three be having some dongo, as per usual?" he says, his voice as welcoming as ever. "Looks like we were caught... Yes, that is why we had come here Grandpa Rinosuke. I've been telling Threshy almost all day how amazing your dongo are." Makoto responds with.

A few moments pass, and Rinosuke brings out a relatively large plate filled with dongo. "The pink ones are peach, the green ones are mint; and the white ones aren't flavored." He explains to Thresher. He then gives the table a little bow, and returns to the kitchen. The look on Makoto's face as she stares at the dongo is one of child-like joy. "Thresher, I would suggest trying a few before my sister eats them all." Itsuki says to Thresher, her voice a little exasperated. Whether Makoto could hear what she was saying or not, was impossible to tell because she is so focused on the dongo.

(Learned smile

pyrategross

(We can end the arc with your post with Thresher.)  

Ishiba Satomi

gucci-shinigami
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2020 8:32 pm
“If that’s what you call him, wouldn’t that make it his name?” Thresher blinked and tilted her head. Her expression was innocent, almost uncharacteristically so on what was usually a savage face. Family dynamics escaped the Genin as she had no real familial ties. The feeling of general comfort wafted around the store like an aroma that mixed in with the sweetness of the dongo. It made the shark feel a,little out of her element, like a fish out of water. She could, however, feel her body relaxing. Thresher noticed that was for the first time she could remember, too. She wasn’t paranoid by any means, but the girl didn’t really experience hospitality.

The placement of the dessert plates brought Thresher from her thoughts, the clink of the plate followed by the strong smell of sweetness. “Thank you very much, I’ve heard these thing’re delicious. I hope ya deliver.” She said with a toothy grin, trying to grab two of each before she missed out. Thresher opened her maw and popped in one at a time before chewing loudly. She let the flavor take over, the sweetness of the peach and and the cold of the mint It was delicious and by looking at the twins, she could tell that they thought so too.

Thresher took the time of relaxation to reflect. Makoto and Ikumi were odd. But so was she. And they may have been cursed but it didn’t deter her from wanting to be friends with them. In fact, it made them all the more interesting. And as someone who spent most of her life being treated like a monster as well, it felt nice to find a couple of people that could understand her. Thresher didn’t go into being a shinobi to make some friends.

But, with Makoto and Itsuki, she had.

End Narrative Mission 15: New Kid in Town ||

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2020 5:51 pm
Thresher buys one of these

Library Expansion Encyclopedia [x1]
< 2000 Ryo >
Allows you to learn an additional combination of any 10 jutsu (Bukijutsu).
• Requires B-body rank.
• Can only be purchased once.  

gucci-shinigami
Crew

ghostfinch

Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2021 11:51 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image

Miyuki navigated through the village with ease, opting to take public streets in lieu of the alleys with which she was familiar, only for Thresher's sake. She found the restaurant of her choosing quickly, entering a pretty scenic hole-in-the-wall spot that had lots of natural lighting from its many ivy-covered windows and its open roof. She greeted the waiter like an old friend before sitting in a corner booth that oversaw a brief garden that separated the restaurant from
the store beside it. Menus sat on each side of the booth. "I'm surprised that you aren't so familiar with Arashigakure since you're a kunoichi. I figured you'd have had to do a lot of errands around the village as an academy student to learn your way. Though, I guess my familiarity came less from my academy duties and more of me running errands for Kohana and my parents," Miyuki admitted, glancing at the menu even though she knew what she wanted.

The waiter came around, and she ordered a hot herbal tea. She requested peking duck and plenty of rice and a fresh salad. She hoped Thresher wouldn't be shy in ordering for herself, since Miyuki had been pretty fortunate in the ryo area of things lately. "Anyways, I'm sure we can help around the village and boost that familiarity of yours. I can show you some cool alleys and other places while we assist with this yokai cry aftermath," she explained.

▬ ▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Chakra : : 2,330 // 2,330 x Stamina : : 2,330 // 2,330 x XP : : 0 x Ryo : : 両60,000 xxx
Bloodline / Bloodlinex Ukyox Arashigakure x S+ rank xxxxxxxxx

{ Stats }
      Current Stats
        Speed: [ 4 ] xx Strength: [ 0 ] xx Agility: [ 4 ] xx Endurance: [ 4 ]

{ Jutsu Used }

pyrategross

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2021 12:25 am
User Image
The Abyssal Blade
Rank: Genin 磁気 | Classes: Bukijutsu | Bukijutsu| Bloodline 力 | Body Rank: S+ 勇 | Elements: Water, Wind

tab Miyuki seemed more animated as she walked through Arashi than Thresher did. While the artist would hop and take bouncing steps, the shark would follow behind at a more casual pace with her hands in her pockets. Trying to follow behind the kunoichi by sight alone would prove difficult due to the sheer number of people traversing through the village. But Thresher’s nose could never be fooled, and she used it to keep track of Miyuki. The scent of the Chunin artist wafted pleasantly through Thresher’s nose.

The relaxing scent of a calm ocean on a clear day, and the spray of the crashing waves brought to shore by the just ever strong enough gusts of wind. The smell of Miyuki’s chakra was reminiscent of where Thresher liked to spend most of her time. But there was another part to it, one that didn’t mix well with the smell of her chakra. The smell of something cold as ice, spearmint most likely. While it didn’t smell bad on its own, it cut through the beach day smell of Miyuki’s natural chakra.

Thresher did her best to focus on her musings and the location of Miyuki while ignoring the looks given to her by the people around her. The shark girl wasn’t the most common appearance, even inside of a metropolis like Arashi. Combined with the intimidating way she carried herself, it was somewhat of a normal thing for Thresher to get a lot of worried looks and a lot of space. It wasn’t something that she normally cared about, but part of her was hoping Miyuki didn’t notice too much.

When the two women sat down at the table, Thresher grabbed a menu as well, but had grabbed it upside down at first. After a swift correction the girl was very quick to realize she didn’t know what many things listed were: The inns that she used to spend her days in didn’t have this level of complexity. Or the peaceful atmosphere. So when it came to her turn, Thresher stuck with a tried and true favorite: fried fish fillets, fries, and a mug of ale to wash it down with.

“Kunoichi? I don’ know wha’ tha’ word means.” Thresher finally answered. She leaned back in her chair and slung one arm over the back. “’m not really from ‘round Arashi.” She added with a slight wave of her hand. “I moved here… jus’ maybe a month or two ago? Whenever tha’ ship got stolen.” Thresher made sure to nod approvingly at the prospect of getting shown around.

Talking about herself felt… weird. It wasn’t like her to open up even a little bit, let alone talk. In fact, what happened next was almost unthinkable from Thresher’s standpoint. “Who’s Kohana?” She asked, now leaning forward enough to put her elbows on the table. “They musta gotcha in a tight grip if they gotcha running errands for ‘em. Want me to beat 'em up fer ya?” Thresher asked rather shamelessly, as if it were a routine thing to ask people if they wanted.

"Speaking"

Thinking

Chakra: 3590/3590
                                                        Stamina: 3940/3940
                                                        Hoshigaki Nature Chakra: 1506/1506
                                                        Nature Chakra: 1500/1500
                                                        Strength: 9
                                                        Speed: 9
                                                        Reflex: 9
                                                        Encurance: 9

Combat Information

▱▰▱ Mystic Hero → The user has become adept at blending their ninjutsu and bukijutsu. The user is able to cast ninjutsu from their weapon without the use of hand signs by making any flourish or deliberate movement to cast the technique in the direction the weapon is commanded. This requires the same amount of time as the forming of hand signs to cast ninjutsu. They are also able to Korabo 1 ninjutsu and 1 bukijutsu together with varying cool downs for a single activation.
                                                        E-D - 0
                                                        C-B - 1
                                                        A-S - 2
                                                        S+ - 3

In addition Dual Ancestry are able to Korabo bloodline techniques at varying cool downs depending on the technique ranks for a single activation.
                                                        E-D - 0
                                                        C-B - 1
                                                        A-S - 2
                                                        S+ - 3

Buster Sword techniques cost 5 less chakra/stamina per rank (Max: 30)

▱▰▱ Surf or Swim | Walking on or submerged in water, Hoshigaki can dodge for one rank less in resource and their speed is boosted by [1] at E-C body rank and [2] at B-S+ body rank. They are also able to use bloodline techniques with somatic gestures.

▱▰▱ Sharkskin | When the Hoshigaki's blade makes contact with a target, they absorb chakra equal to the defense used. They can also start with an additional [2] bukijutsu styles.

▱▰▱ Aquatic Mastery | The user's suiton techniques may be doubled in size for no additional cost. This does not effect the strength of the user's suiton techniques. In addition, should the user's water ninjutsu or clan techniques interact with another suiton technique, the user's technique steals one rank of chakra from the opposing technique. If this overpowers the opponents technique, this technique continues on it's path normally.

▱▰▱ Can't be Tamed | The clan member is able to use bukijutsu while in half/beast mode, and natural weaponry (fangs, claws, horns) can be used, logically, in lieu of formal weapons. Their resourcefulness in beast form translates into their anthro/kemonomimi form, allowing them to use bukijutsu for one rank less cost (does not stack with other bukijutsu reductions).

▱▰▱ Unleash the Beast | The clan member is unforgiving in their strikes. Taijutsu techniques of the user may apply one tier higher trauma status at the following ranks. E-C Rank: Tier 2, B-A Rank: Tier 3 and S-S+ Rank: Tier 4. The user may use clan techniques through animalistic vocalizations but this takes just as much time to mold chakra as handseals.

• Sharkskin is tough and jarring to others so any physical contact made with a Hoshigaki results in tier one paralysis on the limb that made contact with the Hoshigaki.
                                                        • Bukijutsu costs [10] less resource to use at every body rank, maxing out at 60 less at S+, always to a minimum of 5 resource paid per technique.

▰ Ogre's Grip [ Oni no Haaku ] | Rank S | Training
                                                        Through their rigorous endeavors with their mighty weapon, the practitioner has developed immaculate upper body strength. Because of this impressive development, the user needs only a single hand to wield large sized weapons.

▰ Fallen Strength | Rank A | Training
                                                        The user's monstrous strength allows them to wield their hammer with a single hand, freeing their second hand for various tasks. Techniques of this style along with basic combat weapon techniques for this style of weapon are able to be used with a single hand.

▰ Flame Breathing Pattern [ Kaen Kokyū Hōhō ] | Rank D | Training
                                                        The user is accustomed to the unique and various breaths that it takes to preform physical attacks as well as to channel chakra. This allows the user to passively detect when an offensive action is about to occur, giving them a [1] point increase in agility per body rank of the user. Additionally, once every three posts, the user is able to defend against an offensive activation without utilizing an activation.

First Action:

Second Action:

Third Action:

kiiwispoet

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

gucci-shinigami
Crew

ghostfinch

Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2021 10:58 am

Thresher's honesty was a pleasant change in pace from the usual tangle of bureaucracy and nonsense. "Kunoichi is what you are - a shinobi," she explained warmly. "I didn't realize you were so new to the village. I'll be happy to show you around. What brought you to the village all of a sudden?"

Their food arrived, and Miyuki immediately took to the tea as a manner of postponing answering Thresher's own question. "Kohana is my late sister. I spent most of my time as a ninja looking for a cure for whatever ailed her, and I never succeeded. By the time she was gone, our parents needed more guidance and support, and it took up more of my time. I only manage to be a ninja now because I've been bringing in enough money to keep them taken care of. It's why I went back to my ninja studies at all." Her face was sullen as she picked around her food, though she knew it was her own choice to share her life.

But it was a great injustice to her sister's memory to act so downtrodden every time. Kohana was such a carefree child and teenager and it wasn't fair of her to do this every time. She was getting too old to carry her grief around in a lockbox within her chest. "I don't mean to bring you down. It's nothing to worry about now. I should be making the most of the time I have."

▬ ▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Chakra : : 2,330 // 2,330 x Stamina : : 2,330 // 2,330 x XP : : 0 x Ryo : : 両60,000 xxx

{ Stats }
      Current Stats

{ Jutsu Used }

pyrategross

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2021 12:28 pm
User Image
The Abyssal Blade
Rank: Genin 磁気 | Classes: Bukijutsu | Bukijutsu| Bloodline 力 | Body Rank: S+ 勇 | Elements: Water, Wind

tab “I…” Thresher wasn’t entirely sure how to answer as she recollected on the events that put her in Arashi. "Down on th’ surface, I found one of yer ninja dying. Must’ve been on a mission or somethin’.” Thresher steepled her fingers together and rested her chin on her hands. Her expression was thoughtful as she spoke, like she was still confused about the events that transpired. “I went up to him, to see if he had anythin’ valuable. And one o’ th’ things I saw was his headband.” The headband on Thresher’s arm glinted in the light as she spoke, and if Miyuki didn’t notice it in the cavern before, she’d notice that it was a great deal more beat up than hers was.

“So ‘course I went to grab it, too. But as I did, th’ guy, who’d been pretty much dead th’ whole time, suddenly sprung to life. He reached out and gripped my arm, tighter’n anythin I felt b’fore. An’ I’ll never forget what he said. He says to me ‘If ya take tha’, then you gotta live by th’ life of shinobi.’” Thresher sighed and closed her eyes, an expression of mild irritation forming as her brow furrowed while she thought. “‘Course I didn’ know wha’ any o’ tha’ s**t meant. But I’d be lyin’ if I said it didn’t perk my curiosity.” She opened her eyes, just half lidded and looking at the table. “Wonderin’ wha it was ‘bout his life that he felt tha’ it was so ‘mportant to die over.”

By the time Thresher was done talking, their food and drinks had arrived. She took a long drink from her ale, watching Miyuki over the rim of her mug while she listened to the artist speak. “Family’s not somethin’ I a'int got a lot of practice with, but I get the feelin’ yer sister wouldn’ like ya bein’ so caught up in her death.” Maybe Thresher was speaking from a point of view of someone who’d never had anyone to care about before. Certainly no familial ties to speak of. “Sounds like ya run yerself ragged fer other folks. D’ya ever do anythin’ fer you?” She asked plainly, looking up at Miyuki as she bent down to take a bite of fish.

"Speaking"

Thinking

Chakra: 3590/3590
                                                        Stamina: 3940/3940
                                                        Hoshigaki Nature Chakra: 1506/1506
                                                        Nature Chakra: 1500/1500
                                                        Strength: 9
                                                        Speed: 9
                                                        Reflex: 9
                                                        Encurance: 9

Combat Information

▱▰▱ Mystic Hero → The user has become adept at blending their ninjutsu and bukijutsu. The user is able to cast ninjutsu from their weapon without the use of hand signs by making any flourish or deliberate movement to cast the technique in the direction the weapon is commanded. This requires the same amount of time as the forming of hand signs to cast ninjutsu. They are also able to Korabo 1 ninjutsu and 1 bukijutsu together with varying cool downs for a single activation.
                                                        E-D - 0
                                                        C-B - 1
                                                        A-S - 2
                                                        S+ - 3

In addition Dual Ancestry are able to Korabo bloodline techniques at varying cool downs depending on the technique ranks for a single activation.
                                                        E-D - 0
                                                        C-B - 1
                                                        A-S - 2
                                                        S+ - 3

Buster Sword techniques cost 5 less chakra/stamina per rank (Max: 30)

▱▰▱ Surf or Swim | Walking on or submerged in water, Hoshigaki can dodge for one rank less in resource and their speed is boosted by [1] at E-C body rank and [2] at B-S+ body rank. They are also able to use bloodline techniques with somatic gestures.

▱▰▱ Sharkskin | When the Hoshigaki's blade makes contact with a target, they absorb chakra equal to the defense used. They can also start with an additional [2] bukijutsu styles.

▱▰▱ Aquatic Mastery | The user's suiton techniques may be doubled in size for no additional cost. This does not effect the strength of the user's suiton techniques. In addition, should the user's water ninjutsu or clan techniques interact with another suiton technique, the user's technique steals one rank of chakra from the opposing technique. If this overpowers the opponents technique, this technique continues on it's path normally.

▱▰▱ Can't be Tamed | The clan member is able to use bukijutsu while in half/beast mode, and natural weaponry (fangs, claws, horns) can be used, logically, in lieu of formal weapons. Their resourcefulness in beast form translates into their anthro/kemonomimi form, allowing them to use bukijutsu for one rank less cost (does not stack with other bukijutsu reductions).

▱▰▱ Unleash the Beast | The clan member is unforgiving in their strikes. Taijutsu techniques of the user may apply one tier higher trauma status at the following ranks. E-C Rank: Tier 2, B-A Rank: Tier 3 and S-S+ Rank: Tier 4. The user may use clan techniques through animalistic vocalizations but this takes just as much time to mold chakra as handseals.

• Sharkskin is tough and jarring to others so any physical contact made with a Hoshigaki results in tier one paralysis on the limb that made contact with the Hoshigaki.
                                                        • Bukijutsu costs [10] less resource to use at every body rank, maxing out at 60 less at S+, always to a minimum of 5 resource paid per technique.

▰ Ogre's Grip [ Oni no Haaku ] | Rank S | Training
                                                        Through their rigorous endeavors with their mighty weapon, the practitioner has developed immaculate upper body strength. Because of this impressive development, the user needs only a single hand to wield large sized weapons.

▰ Fallen Strength | Rank A | Training
                                                        The user's monstrous strength allows them to wield their hammer with a single hand, freeing their second hand for various tasks. Techniques of this style along with basic combat weapon techniques for this style of weapon are able to be used with a single hand.

▰ Flame Breathing Pattern [ Kaen Kokyū Hōhō ] | Rank D | Training
                                                        The user is accustomed to the unique and various breaths that it takes to preform physical attacks as well as to channel chakra. This allows the user to passively detect when an offensive action is about to occur, giving them a [1] point increase in agility per body rank of the user. Additionally, once every three posts, the user is able to defend against an offensive activation without utilizing an activation.

First Action:

Second Action:

Third Action:

kiiwispoet

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

gucci-shinigami
Crew

ghostfinch

Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2021 1:12 pm

Miyuki's breath caught in her throat at Thresher's explanation. "Wow, that is quite the story." She appreciated that about Thresher, that she could commit to something fully without agonizing about it. Miyuki, on the other hand, was resistant to act without doing her research. It was admirable, though equally impulsive, to commit to something because she listened to a dying man's final breath. "I think it is really honorable of you to bear that headband." She struggled to pull her gaze from it, even as she needed to busy herself with her food.

"I think you are right about Kohana," Miyuki sighed. "I should stop. It is all in the past." She ate her food more readily, though she was also thinking of a good response to Thresher's question. Her brows furrowed as she thought about it, but it left a long minute of silence as she came up short. "I, uh, paint sometimes. It helps me work with my brush strokes, get familiar with my ink. But, I guess I have not done that just for fun in a really long time. I just keep going from one task to the next. Being busy stops me from worrying about things. I guess that is not very healthy," she confessed, taking a long sip from her tea. "What do you do for yourself?"

▬ ▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

{ Stats }
      Current Stats

{ Jutsu Used }

pyrategross

◄ 嵐║ 𝓐𝓻𝓪𝓼𝓱𝓲𝓰𝓪𝓴𝓾𝓻𝓮 ↬ ʜɪᴅᴅᴇɴ sᴛᴏʀᴍ

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers