Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Archived } ----------------------- Old Retired threads Here
{ HADES KITCHEN ROUND 1 } RESULTS PAGE 12 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Toshihiko Two rolled 3 20-sided dice: 7, 11, 13 Total: 31 (3-60)

Toshihiko Two
Crew

Sugary Marshmallow

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 9:35 pm

Okay, here she was again, annnnnnd....was the floor stone? Part of it was. Sort of.

She sank slowly beneath the table, her scales swapping over to a camoflage that, at the very least, made her harder to see. She swapped the live onions for some of the garbaged ones, whispering "Be free."

To the cameras, who were still trained on her, she said with a single tear on her cheek, "Wasting them, after they gave their lives..."

OOC

STEP 1: 3 (2nd time thru)
CONTESTANT NAME: Sorrow
MINUTES LEFT: (1st time: 12/60)

Toshihiko Two rolled 1 10-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-10)
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 9:36 pm

Hyde just dumped her foraged onions right back in the trash though.

It was just awful.

While his back was turned, she swapped her bowl with her neighbors.

"I hope you're happy. You murderers."

OOC

STEP 1: 3 (2nd time thru)
CONTESTANT NAME: Sorrow
MINUTES LEFT: (1st time: 12/60)

Toshihiko Two
Crew

Sugary Marshmallow

Toshihiko Two rolled 1 20-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-20)

Toshihiko Two
Crew

Sugary Marshmallow

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 9:43 pm

Xala spun her blades, eyeing all the tearjerker's sharp parts with a certain merry, unholy gleam in her eye.

She relished the fight, knocking out teeth and chopping off tendrily claws at a whirring pace, and even taking time to smile cheerfully at the camera as pulp flew up and onto her face, chest, and elaborate hair.

"Ohhh~ they're so cute when they're like this!"

OOC

STEP 1: 1
CONTESTANT NAME: Xala
MINUTES LEFT: 52/60

Toshihiko Two rolled 3 10-sided dice: 9, 3, 4 Total: 16 (3-30)
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 9:49 pm

9) If you could say one thing in front of live national TV what would you say?
"Eat at the Kiss n' Kill Cafe! They still use my recipes. Hi, Salon!"
3) What do you think about the other contestants here?
Xala gives a nearby table a little wink and a wave. "They'd make great ingredients! Um, customers..."
4) Do you envision yourself winning the grand prize and what would you do with the money?
"Sure!" She sticks a knife in the table, through a squirming tearjerker. "but I'm really here for the experience. Meeting new test subjects, making new potions- recipes! Any money I get will go right into more research."

OOC

STEP 1: 2
MINUTES LEFT: 52/60

Toshihiko Two
Crew

Sugary Marshmallow

Toshihiko Two rolled 3 20-sided dice: 13, 14, 20 Total: 47 (3-60)

Toshihiko Two
Crew

Sugary Marshmallow

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 10:02 pm
Xala definitely cut it close, but her knife hammered away at the onions into thin slices, the tiniest slices, the itty-bittiest slices... pulling over each new struggling and helpless body.

"Ingredient prep iiiiiiiiiiis~ important, for SURE. Wow. Who says you can't mix fun and work, right?"

She looked like she could do this all day....

OOC

STEP 1: 3
MINUTES LEFT: 5/60

Toshihiko Two rolled 2 10-sided dice: 10, 8 Total: 18 (2-20)
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 10:06 pm
Both judges completely ignored Xala for most of the chopping.

Then they just both stared at her. A lot of staring.

Her perky chipperness in the middle of the carnage was relentless. When her bowl was full of every single dead tearjerker, all one hundred of them, she put her hands on her hips and just beamed.

OOC

STEP 1: 3
MINUTES LEFT: 5/60

Toshihiko Two
Crew

Sugary Marshmallow

Kanth rolled 1 20-sided dice: 18 Total: 18 (1-20)

Kanth

Fallen Galaxy

21,490 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 10:50 pm
Snarling at the tearjerkers as they hissed and clawed at the air, Sayael rolled her sleeves up and went into the fray. She grabbed them up with gusto and threw them on her counter, slicing them cleanly in two so they wouldn't scamper off as they hit the table.

This took quite a bit of time to gather a hundred of them, but she was firm in her handling of them, and once she counted a hundred (or rather, two hundred halves), the sugar faerie shucked the peels off and de-tentacled them all, doing this at a fairly fast pace. When she glanced up at the clock to measure her time, she hissed slightly at how long it had taken her, her sharp teeth frowning viciously at the 18 minute mark.

OOC

STEP 1: What step you are at: Step 1
CONTESTANT NAME: Sayael
MINUTES LEFT: 42/60

Kanth rolled 3 20-sided dice: 5, 3, 11 Total: 19 (3-60)
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 10:58 pm
( Combined post here )

OOC

STEP 1: What step you are at: Step 3 (Step 2 is below due to derping)
MINUTES LEFT: 23/60

Kanth

Fallen Galaxy

21,490 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Kanth rolled 3 10-sided dice: 8, 9, 4 Total: 21 (3-30)

Kanth

Fallen Galaxy

21,490 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 11:10 pm
( Questions 8, 9, 4)

The camera suddenly focused on her, and she was asked to pause her cooking to answer a few questions. She kept a hold of her knife, gripping it as she brought it up, halfheartedly crossing her arms as she gave a rather vicious smile to the camera crew.

"If you had your own cookbook what would you base it off after? " Came the question, and Sayael's grin only grew.

"Aye, lad. Quite a few things... we only dine on the finest, after all. Anythin' in th' woods is fair game, aye. After all, it's naut th'same if ye don't hunt for 'em." Confused, the interviewer couldn't quite digest her strange answer, but she continued her answer through his perplexed look.

Sayael's grin grew all the wider. "Sorry. We fae tend tae get a little... carried away at times." She toyed with the handle of her knife, pursing her lips as she went into deep thought. "History... aye. Th' cookbook would be based off o' history." Nodding, she went right on talking. "Th' history o' family food, th' secret ingredients passed down through generations, th' stories told by the hearthfire during suppertime... that... that is what me cookbook would be based on. Family histories. A Legacy, if'n ye will. Th' taste through the centuries."

"I see. That's a brilliant answer! Yes. Okay, next question! If you could say one thing in front of live national TV what would you say?" Setting the pieces she was showing off down with her pile, the sugar faerie did a slow pan over the other contestants, clicking her teeth together menacingly once as a low chuckle escaped from her lips, her cold eyes sliding back to stare right at the camera screen."

"Aye... this little show? This is a bit o' fun fer me."

Scratching their heads at her strange answer, the cameramen shrugged at one another and went to their last question.

"Do you envision yourself winning the grand prize... and if you did win, what would you do with the money?"

At this question the sugar faerie frowned, shoulders slumping just slightly. She tilted her head in thought, bringing the knife up and tapping the very end of it just slightly with a nail, then glanced at the clock and then back to the camera with a shrug.

"Oi'm sorry. Oi really dinnae have an answer fer that. Oi guess it's a surprise!" She spread her arms out in a grand gesture, a bark of a laugh escaping as she showed off her fine sharp teeth, pointing at the one asking the questions. "But really. Thank ye for th' interview. Best o' luck tae everyone here."

OOC

STEP 1: What step you are at: Step 2

Kanth rolled 2 10-sided dice: 5, 10 Total: 15 (2-20)
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 11:28 pm
The time. The bloody time. She glanced at the clock to realize she had 23 minutes left, which was plenty of time for her, so she went straight to work.

Sayael sliced them perfectly, quickly and efficiently as she threw out a stray eyeball here and there, making sure the pieces were splendid in looks as she was carefully placing the good pieces together and throwing out the bad as she went along.

Judge Hyde sauntered by and stirred her bowl of chopped tearjerkers and pulled out a stray eyeball, throwing it away. "So," he began, "how do you feel about your chances of winning?"

Sayael had to fight her urge to frown viciously at him, all too aware that his actions reminded her far too much of her own jacked up father. "Oi think my chances are fairly good, tae be honest. Oi've had nothing but practice in this field of expertise, growing up tae learn how tae do things yerself, and do them th' correct way..." She trailed off as both judges walked away, blatantly ignored. Maybe they really hated her, but she wasn't going to let that stand in her way.

Not. One. Bit.

Finishing up her slicing and having taken out all of the bad parts, leaving nothing but good, Sayael set her knife down on the counter and gave a saucy smile to no one in particular, more proud of herself than anything else. She'd succeeded, and no other thing in the would could take that feeling away from her.

Except her father. But she wasn't going to think about that. Nope, not now.

Cleaning off her workspace, the sugar faerie set her teeth together to her customary smile, satisfied that her tools and everything were perfectly clean, and so were her slices of tearjerker.

OOC

STEP 1: What step you are at: Step 3 (PART TWO)

MY FINAL SCORE FOR THIS ROUND IS 23

Kanth

Fallen Galaxy

21,490 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Rikku Takanashi

Friendly Guardian

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 1:21 am
Camilla was surprised by the grey wearing ghoul's reaction to her and get's a concerned expression "Hey hey it's ok!" she says quickly to try and calm the ghoul down fortunately she seemed to realize quickly that Camilla wasn't going to hurt her and they both seemed to relax with all the nerves from the competition it really didn't surprise Camilla too much that the ghoul she walked in front of was jumpy Camilla herself was alittle jumpy from having to deal with all the Tearjerkers and cameras

A few moments later Camilla's question seemed to hit the ghoul she seemed to think about her response before pantomiming something Hm... could the ghoul not talk? She must be like Keen! Only without a note pad to hand hm... it was going to be like charades figuring out what the ghoul was saying...

The small shy smile was easy it told the Dormouse ghoul that the grey ghoul was the ghoul from the auction and she did remember her however the next round of gestures confused her the pointing at her obviously meant her the swaying and shuffling had her confused though the air drawn smile and question mark gave her a bit of a idea what it all meant... she hoped... "Um... Did I have fun at the dance? If that what you meant then yeah I did! Least till the end when one of my dates accidentally got really drunk hah hah..." she laughs then sighs a bit

She had never gotten to talk with Uru like she had planned but she planned to sometime maybe during this competition even! She could swear she had seen him earlier... After a moment of musing on the Prom Camilla returned her attention to the ghoul before her it was alittle hard to understand the ghoul without the use of words or a note pad but the Dormouse ghoul decided she'd do her best "So I see you entered this competition too! Have you been enjoying it so far?" she asks cheerfully in a attempt just to make pleasant conversation while she waited for the next round

Huni Pi
I totally didn't get it (Not that good at charades lol) but hey it makes Camilla's confusion more genuine! XD

DraconicFeline rolled 1 20-sided dice: 14 Total: 14 (1-20)
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 3:41 am
OOC

STEP 1
CONTESTANT NAME: Pelagion Elandar
MINUTES LEFT: 46/60

“Old... Musty... Outdated...” growled Pelagion as he was brought to the staging area. A lack of sight hindered him – it was an illusionists primary reason for being, after all – but it did not hinder his attitude. His grandma was not old, musty, or outdated. She was awesome.

As the blindfold was removed and he surveyed the Tearjerkers before him, he glared at their nasty tendrils.

He'd show them.

The moment his timer started, he was IN that clustermuck of vegetables, gathering them with a furious wrath that seemed to defy their teeth and waving tentacles and foul putrescences. He blocked a grab for his eyes as he cut out their claws neatly and viciously. “I'll show them.” he snarled at the onionbeasts, though they definitely weren't the 'them', “You'll see.” or they wouldn't because they didn't have eyes.

One managed to claw his face, giving him an artistic spattering of blood before he viciously declawed it.

“You'll see.”  

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
DraconicFeline rolled 3 10-sided dice: 4, 2, 9 Total: 15 (3-30)

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 3:48 am
OOC

STEP 2
MINUTES LEFT: 46/60

Pelagion was a reaper, all right: apparently a reaper of Tearjerkers, if the ferocity with which he attacked the nasty stinky tubers was to be believed. Single-mindedly, he peeled the unedible part of the Tearjerker off and started slicing.

His slices were imperfect, but he clearly knew how to use a knife. If he hadn't, his NOT musty NOT outdated grandma would be at him with one when he got out of here. He was in the middle of a particularly tough one when a camera was stuck in his face and he had to respond.

He brandished his knife at them. “Be Jacking quick about it.” he said, irritably, “I've a point to prove.” Though, he wasn't going to pass up his chance at those legendary 15 minutes of fame, he did indeed have a point to prove...

To that toadstool's behind of a judge who called his grandma musty.

Do you envision yourself winning the grand prize and what would you do with the money?

Pelagion thought about this question long and hard. Meaning, for a few moments. “Nope. Never thought of myself winning, not playing for the money. Let me tell you – my only goal here is to show off and...” he made a face, “Show up that jacking judge. How's that for a prize?”

But then he really thought about it.

“But, you know, suppose I did win...” he said, thoughtfully, “I guess I'd buy something nice for all the competitors that came along with me? That'd be pretty great, you know?” he smiled, satisfied with his answer, “Better than using the prize on myself. Everybody's happy.”

Tell me a little about yourself, your backstory, who you are.

Himself! His second favorite subject after 'you!'

“Well, me? I'm a failure. A bum. A delinquent from a family of Boogeymen. And glad to be one, because the other options sucked!” he said, proudly, “Parents didn't approve of me doing whatever I wanted, so I did whatever I wanted and went to school.” he smirked, “Bet you don't hear that every day. Funny part is, they were pleased about that.” his smirk deepened, “Wonder what they'll think when I tell them off on national TV?”

If you could say one thing in front of live national TV what would you say?

“Wait, I'm not gonna do that now!” he said backtracking, “Theres a time and a place for telling my family off. Right now...” he blinked, as if remembering, “I'm cutting tearjerkers. s**t. Uh...” He knew he had to say something to get them to go away. “I guess I'd say... Have fun watching? s**t... I don't know...” he looked at the tearjerkers again, “Or, maybe just... give the cameramen a damn break? I don't know.”

He turned away, “I gotta get back to this.” Unsatisfied, the cameraperson wandered off...  
DraconicFeline rolled 3 20-sided dice: 13, 3, 20 Total: 36 (3-60)
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 4:06 am
OOC

STEP 3
MINUTES LEFT: 10/60

Ten minutes remaining?!

Pelagion went at the tearjerkers with feverish speed, slicing them as best he could.

How the jack had he used up so much time already?! 36 minutes?! He hadn't been talking about himself that long, had he?!

“From now on...” he said to the dying bits of onionbeast, “I'm not talking about myself. I'm talking about everybody else!”

Yeah, that was the ticket. He loved talking about other people. Positively. He spared a glance around to his competitors. They seemed, mostly, nice spooks. He'd have to meet them properly... but later. For now...

Tearjerkers.  

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
DraconicFeline rolled 2 10-sided dice: 1, 3 Total: 4 (2-20)

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 4:12 am
OOC

STEP 3: Them judges
MINUTES LEFT: 10/60

Pelagion was chopping vigorously away when suddenly, behind him,

“Hmm... so people do do things that way....” said a voice from behind him. Pelagion was scared, he was not afraid to admit, and he nearly jumped out of his cloak.

“What the heck?!” he nearly yelled, brandishing his knife before realizing it was a judge and not a person to be brandishing a knife at... he wasn't a delinquent anymore. “What the heck does that even mean?!” he demanded, “Why would you sneak up on people like that?! Who do you think you are...”

Judge Hyde smirked... and then threw out a whole bowl of sliced onions.

“YOU b*****d” Pelagion howled at him as he walked away, before looking at the clock... not very long at all. He grit his teeth at the vegetables on his station.

He could do this

Powered by the competitive ire he felt to the judges, he began to work at lightning speed, snatching up tearjerkers, declawing them so fiercely that he made them cry (somehow), and chopping his remaining beasties at such speed that his hands blurred and the slices seemed to fall, on their own, into the bowl. The fumes made him weep as he cut furiously, through the countdown and the tension, slicing and putting away the last slice before making a final slicing motion, posing with his knife as time ran out before stabbing it into the cutting board.

He turned to the nearest camera and glared at it. “If that sonnova pulled that stunt to any of the others...” he said into it, “I'm going to make him pay. I'm going to make him pay with food. You know what I want to say to a live TV audience now?! NOT COOL, JUDGES. NOT COOL.” he shoved the camera away. “Happy now?!”

OOC

AND A PHOTO FINISH!

{ Archived } ----------------------- Old Retired threads Here

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas