Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Mafia Guild

Back to Guilds

Anything and Everything Mafia 

Tags: mafia, games, skank 

Reply T3h Mafia Guild
Mafia Factions: Congrats Niccolo Ammaniti and Shilshadu! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

psychic toaster

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:10 pm
Yami no Sakura
psychic toaster
so how is everyone's day goin?
It's going well. Or rather, went well. I'm just about to go to bed. xD

What about you?

sleep is for the weak!

it was okay. school was school. band practice was band practice. just an average day which is boring  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:19 pm
psychic toaster
sleep is for the weak!

it was okay. school was school. band practice was band practice. just an average day which is boring
I'm totally weak. xD
I used to be able to stay up until 3 AM, but now I start nodding off around 11:30. It's past midnight now so by rights, I should be out cold.  

Yami no Sakura

Calculated Gekko

20,250 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Abomination 100

Spiders With Tits

Dangerous Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:19 pm

I"m home from work and ready to for the end of round!

Ooh, this is going to be good!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:24 pm
psychic toaster

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOW YOU DOIN IT'S BEEN AWHILE

Spiders With Tits

Dangerous Fatcat

psychic toaster

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:27 pm
Spiders With Tits
psychic toaster

WHATS UP GIRL.
its been a fat minute.

im doing pretty well! How're things going for you??  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:30 pm
Yami no Sakura
psychic toaster
sleep is for the weak!

I'm totally weak. xD
I used to be able to stay up until 3 AM, but now I start nodding off around 11:30. It's past midnight now so by rights, I should be out cold.

i love staying up late. i love the night so much whee  

psychic toaster

Dangerous Lover

Yami no Sakura

Calculated Gekko

20,250 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Abomination 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:32 pm
psychic toaster
Me too. My brain doesn't kick on until the afternoon, and I do my best work at night. It's just a shame that the regular 9-5 jobs don't fit my sleep schedule that well. xP  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:33 pm
psychic toaster
Spiders With Tits
psychic toaster

WHATS UP GIRL.
its been a fat minute.

FANTASTIC

I've been busy as hell, tbh. I got promoted to be a shift supervisor at my work, so I've been workin long days all day every day - although lately it's been like 8-10 hour days and then like a three day weekend WHICH I WILL NOT PROTEST AT ALL.

I can't w8 until saturday, because I'll have a FIVE day weekend then =w=

Spiders With Tits

Dangerous Fatcat

psychic toaster

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:36 pm
Spiders With Tits
psychic toaster
Spiders With Tits
psychic toaster

WHATS UP GIRL.
its been a fat minute.

FANTASTIC

I've been busy as hell, tbh. I got promoted to be a shift supervisor at my work, so I've been workin long days all day every day - although lately it's been like 8-10 hour days and then like a three day weekend WHICH I WILL NOT PROTEST AT ALL.

I can't w8 until saturday, because I'll have a FIVE day weekend then =w=

hey thats awesome! and that five day weekend... that sounds so nice!!

I'm finally a senior so im just hella stressed about college apps and schoolarships and all that s**t. i just want it all to be over now haha  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:37 pm
Yami no Sakura
psychic toaster
Me too. My brain doesn't kick on until the afternoon, and I do my best work at night. It's just a shame that the regular 9-5 jobs don't fit my sleep schedule that well. xP

I'm hoping to become a doctor and work the third shift because holy s**t thats like my dream job. You should totally try to find something that lets you work at night instead!  

psychic toaster

Dangerous Lover

Yami no Sakura

Calculated Gekko

20,250 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Abomination 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:53 pm
psychic toaster
Yami no Sakura
psychic toaster

I'm hoping to become a doctor and work the third shift because holy s**t thats like my dream job. You should totally try to find something that lets you work at night instead!
Seems like you got that all planned out! ^^

It's probably not a bad idea to find a shift job and take the evening/night shifts. Although, my already limited social life would just take a nose dive off a bridge if I work nights. xD  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 10:15 pm

glubbing bedtime for meee

◕ ◡ ◕

⊱⇜User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.⇝⊰

Shilshadu

Pandys Bestie

32,025 Points
  • The Color of royalty 500
  • A demon's best friend 500

Spiders With Tits

Dangerous Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 10:30 pm
Shilshadu

glubbing bedtime for meee

◕ ◡ ◕

⊱⇜User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.⇝⊰

Good night, sweet frond heart

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 10:46 pm
Round 1 Death Scene:

Enjoy!

Captain Tohru Honda ran as fast as she could back towards the base of the Yakusa. When she got there she rushed into the building and yelled out for the Kingpin. “Please this is urgent!” Overhearing the commotion the Yakusa Kingpin came out into the open where by now the rest of the Yakusa had gathered to find out what happened.

“Explain yourself.” He said

Captain Tohru Honda gulped. “Its Ryo Kazuka. He was slain by the Cartel Kingpin.”
“And you know this how?” The Yakusa Kingpin narrowed his eyes and walked up to her.

“We were following one of them. Ryo Kazuka had been following someone and he thought he could impersonate one of them and walk right into the Cartel to take out their Kingpin. He brought me along in case things got bad and I would need to heal him. But when we got there they were expecting us. The Cartel Kingpin showed up and told us that we were trespassing on his territory and that the penalty was death. He killed Ryo Kazuka right beside me. He shot Ryo Kazuka right in the forehead.”

“So you took it upon yourselves to try and take out the Cartel?” The Yakusa Kingpin asked slowly.

“We thought if we could accomplish it, that you would be more than pleased…”

“Yes, if you would have succeeded I would have been pleased. But you were both careless and now Ryo Kazuka is dead because of it. How did you, a simple medic get away and not him?”

“They said they wanted me to pass along the message that if we cross their territory that they had orders to kill us. They let me go...”

The Yakusa Kingpin whipped around and grabbed Captain Tohru Honda by the throat. “Are you sure none of them followed you?”

Captain Tohru Honda’s eyes went wide in fear. “I made sure that no one followed me. I swear.” The Kingpin let go of her throat and walked behind her.

“Very well. I trust that you would keep our location a secret. That is the reason I chose you, you’ve always been discreet in your practices with us.”

Captain Tohru Honda smiled. “Yes I have always been loyal to the Yakusa. And I did my best to make sure no one followed. You have my word.”

The Yakusa kingpin’s eye twitched and he quickly pulled down the sword hanging on the wall. In the blink of an eye he slashed it across Captain Tohru Honda neck, blood went flying across the room. Her body fell with a thump to the floor and her head rolled away. “Your word means nothing now.”

The Yakusa Kingpin laughed as Captain Tohru Honda ‘s head stopped right before his feet. The disembodied head looked up at him with her smile still frozen in place. The Yakusa Kingpin turned to the rest of his mafia. “This is the beginning of a long and fruitful reign. But know that this will also be your fate if you try to take matters into your own hands.” The Yakusa Kingpin kicked away Captain Tohru Honda from his sight. “Try not to get ahead of yourselves.”

Elsewhere in the city the Mob Kingpin watched as EphemeraI Bliss fumbled through her keys to open up her car. The Mob Kingpin snuck up behind EphemeraI Bliss with a knife in hand. The Mob Kingpin lifted the knife ready to jab it into EphemeraI Bliss’ back when all of a sudden a dozen sirens blared.

All at once the parking lot was full of police cars that had the Mob Kingpin surrounded. Foxgirl66 cursed and dropped the knife to the ground as the police yelled at her to put her hands up and then lay on the ground.

Foxgirl66 was taken into custody and thrown in jail. In her coat the police had found a gun. After fingerprints were taken off of it, the gun was traced back to a murder from the week before that they had suspected the Mob had a hand in.

Surprisingly foxgirl66’s fingerprints weren’t on the gun. They were the fingerprints of bloodysword4. With the new found evidence the detective on the case ordered for bloodysword4 immediate arrest as well. When she was brought into questioning she swore she had nothing to do with the gun. That she was just a doctor at the local hospital and doesn't understand how the gun could have her fingerprints on it. Not believing a word she was saying, the detective threw her in a cell until further investigation could be made.

Looks like the Mob's going to need a new leader.

Skanknote
Vice Captain

Original Capitalist

psychic toaster

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 10:52 pm
o s**t.

it was worth staying up this late

see you all tomorrow smile  
T3h Mafia Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items