Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Archived
The B'ak'tun is coming, are you ready? Winners pg 11 + 13 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kesmi

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 6:34 am
IT'S THE END OF THE WORLD AS WE KNOW IT

USERNAME: Kesmi

-~-~APOCALYPSE QUESTIONNAIRE~-~-

What is your favorite Doomsday Theory?: The world will purge itself with snow and COLD!
Been keeping up with your Cardio?: Nope, no time to. xD
Do you have any skills, training, knowledge or resources that could help in a survival situation and what are they?: Huddle up in a ball and cower? xD
ZOMBIES AT THE DOOR! What is your plan of action?: Find the biggest gun I can,
Axe, Shotgun, or Chainsaw? If those are your three choices for survival during the zombie/Monster/Demon apocalypse, what do you choose?: Give me my double barrel Shotgun please. And a few boxes of shells.
There's an Alien Spacecraft headed over your city. The world is in shock. What do you do?: *Goes all zombie like* Welcome home my masters. emotion_zombie
The majority of humanity has vanished mysteriously and you're the only human you know of for hundreds of miles. What do you do to survive?: Hoard all the food, water and things and dig the deepest hole to live in.
If you wanted to leave a memory behind of yourself and the world for future/Alien civilizations to find at the end of it all, what would you preserve for them to find? One fossilized mosquito with human DNA in its belly.

....And I feel fine.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:20 am

USERNAME:

What is your favorite Doomsday Theory?: Zombie Apocalypse
Been keeping up with your Cardio?: TOTES!
Do you have any skills, training, knowledge or resources that could help in a survival situation and what are they?: Video Games. Resident Evil. I'm so ready!
ZOMBIES AT THE DOOR! What is your plan of action?: Find something to bash their head in. Gather weapons and supplies while defending my home until I can't stay any longer.
Axe, Shotgun, or Chainsaw? If those are your three choices for survival during the zombie/Monster/Demon apocalypse, what do you choose?: Axe, never runs out of ammo and doesn't require gas.
There's an Alien Spacecraft headed over your city. The world is in shock. What do you do?: Peace out.
The majority of humanity has vanished mysteriously and you're the only human you know of for hundreds of miles. What do you do to survive?: Get myself a new car. ;D
If you wanted to leave a memory behind of yourself and the world for future/Alien civilizations to find at the end of it all, what would you preserve for them to find? My bloodied body.

....And I feel fine.

ButtPuppetry

Super Sex Symbol

6,150 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100

Jackariah Beckett

Fluffy Firestarter

14,975 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:41 am

USERNAME: ladyfirefox89

What is your favorite Doomsday Theory?: Uhhh, I only know about Zombies, Aliens, electronics take over the world, and apocolypse owo. But I think we'll go out Cloudy With A Chance of Meatballs style =D!!!! Where people die of sugar overload and food kills us off lD. Even if they don't come alive and kill us, they will make us fat and kill us that way x3. I know they've already started with me emotion_awesome . hehehe.
Been keeping up with your Cardio?: Uhhhh, no >3>. I have terrible stamina lD. I plan on getting a bubble suit and maybe that will keep zombies and electronics out lD. But I don't think it would stop from food killing me ='o.
Do you have any skills, training, knowledge or resources that could help in a survival situation and what are they?: Uhhhhhhh, I have excelent mooching skills ='D! So if I am hungry, I can mooch off people rofl . Plus, I wouldnt mind being held up surrounded in a library x3. I love reading >3.
ZOMBIES AT THE DOOR! What is your plan of action?: I will buy a tiger! And make him wear a rubber suit with electricity running over it >3. So when he pounces them and rips them to shreds, he is protected from their bites AND shocks them/cooks them from the inside out! Bwahahahahaha!
Axe, Shotgun, or Chainsaw? If those are your three choices for survival during the zombie/Monster/Demon apocalypse, what do you choose?: Uhhhh, double-sided axe nwn. It doesn't run out of ammo nwn. Maybe made from obsidian ;D. Or aluminum. That way it will be light enough for me<3. And shiney >3.
There's an Alien Spacecraft headed over your city. The world is in shock. What do you do?: Flash my boobies owo?? They don't kill the people who they plant their offspring in emotion_awesome . Haaaaa. That or have rob a kentucky fried chicken =3. I'd rather die of that then alien plasma beam lD.
The majority of humanity has vanished mysteriously and you're the only human you know of for hundreds of miles. What do you do to survive?: Play Panic!At The Disco! Because I know Marzi will survive, and no matter where she is, she will come running to P!ATD rofl . And I need human companions twt. Besides that, I would grab a yellow hummer with a black three painted on it and have a road trip! Mmmmm, road trip<3. Maybe stop by Disney Land on the way x3.
If you wanted to leave a memory behind of yourself and the world for future/Alien civilizations to find at the end of it all, what would you preserve for them to find? A film of me, and a foot print nwn<3. Its been proven that foot prints can survive millions of years<333. and if it is close enough for film to survive, it would be fun for them to see what we looked like nwn. Hmmm, maybe one of my foot prints, I would cut off some hot dog ends and pretend I had extra toes or something rofl . That would really confuse them ;D.

....And I feel fine.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:49 pm

USERNAME: catmagick

What is your favorite Doomsday Theory?: Zombiepocalypse
Been keeping up with your Cardio?: I have a 8 month old puppy, does chasing him around count?
Do you have any skills, training, knowledge or resources that could help in a survival situation and what are they?: Not Really, unless you count having well instead of city water a resource.
ZOMBIES AT THE DOOR! What is your plan of action?: Grab the puppy and head out the back door.
Axe, Shotgun, or Chainsaw? If those are your three choices for survival during the zombie/Monster/Demon apocalypse, what do you choose?: Axe, no bullets or gas required.
There's an Alien Spacecraft headed over your city. The world is in shock. What do you do?: Find the nearest bomb shelter and wait it out.
The majority of humanity has vanished mysteriously and you're the only human you know of for hundreds of miles. What do you do to survive?: Raid the neighborhood for canned goods.
If you wanted to leave a memory behind of yourself and the world for future/Alien civilizations to find at the end of it all, what would you preserve for them to find? Books

....And I feel fine.

catmagick

Magical Kitten

vballlvr5

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:20 pm

USERNAME: vballlvr5

What is your favorite Doomsday Theory?: Geomagnetic Reversal - not the most well known but I find it more interesting than others, plus the idea of zombies creeps me out
Been keeping up with your Cardio?: eh let's go with yes, I've been better than in past years though
Do you have any skills, training, knowledge or resources that could help in a survival situation and what are they?: I can tie a few knots, and I can use matches. I actually am also quite good at archery (shocking, I know). I also know how to naturally (and not naturally...) purify water and I can identify some plants.
ZOMBIES AT THE DOOR! What is your plan of action?: Hole up in my basement with my dog, but not until I block all my windows and doors. Of course, if I were to actually to prepare I would just line the outside of my house with treadmills, no one is getting in that way.
Axe, Shotgun, or Chainsaw? If those are your three choices for survival during the zombie/Monster/Demon apocalypse, what do you choose?: I think I'd most like to use a shotgun so I don't have to get close but then there is the trouble of running out of ammo. Chainsaw and ax would force me to get close to the zombies. The chainsaw could get jammed or break, but I'm not sure if I could lift an ax. I'm going to have to go with chainsaw just because I could get the bad guys and get through trees, doors, and the like.
There's an Alien Spacecraft headed over your city. The world is in shock. What do you do?: I'd definitely freak out too, I think aliens are my worst fear for Apocalypses. I think I would go hide in my house or look for some place to run to, wimpy wimpy wimpy. That's me.
The majority of humanity has vanished mysteriously and you're the only human you know of for hundreds of miles. What do you do to survive?: I may go insane, but if I planned on surviving I'd break into stores to get food and the like. To be honest, if I could, I would have fun with a bunch of the stuff at stores. Haha. Then I'd go on a search for other people because I can't survive alone I'd lose my mind. Of course, I would also take care of the animals that I find. No pets left behind!
If you wanted to leave a memory behind of yourself and the world for future/Alien civilizations to find at the end of it all, what would you preserve for them to find? A time capsule with journal/book (assuming that they can read), some pictures, and a video (which hopefully they can play).

....And I feel fine.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:21 pm

USERNAME: Demite

What is your favorite Doomsday Theory?: That the toys in our homes are actually alive, and are plotting their takeover as we speak. Can't say that Furby's aren't evil.
Been keeping up with your Cardio?: Not really, but I'm a good aim. dem crafty bears'll just be stuff and fluff by the time I'm done.
Do you have any skills, training, knowledge or resources that could help in a survival situation and what are they?: I can build a bad a** fort. Distraction techniques are also key. Plus a layer of blubber can't be bad if the ice caps melt and we all become snow people. I can also sit really still for hours on end and hope nothing detects me. I also have a collection of scary dolls which could probably scare away some things.
ZOMBIES AT THE DOOR! What is your plan of action?: Depends how smart they are. I'd barricade all the entrances and surround my house with a trail of fire. The light might attract them, but they wont live long.
Axe, Shotgun, or Chainsaw? If those are your three choices for survival during the zombie/Monster/Demon apocalypse, what do you choose?: Although the shotgun and chainsaw might be the better option, an axe never runs out. Plus it's a good workout. Don't fancy being cornered and running out of bullets or the chainsaw to not power up.
There's an Alien Spacecraft headed over your city. The world is in shock. What do you do?: Dig a deep tunnel under my house, stay there and hope for the best. Hope that I'll be deep enough to avoid the blasts and the tunnel won't be big enough for anything to crawl into. I'd take a gun too, in case that's not the case.
The majority of humanity has vanished mysteriously and you're the only human you know of for hundreds of miles. What do you do to survive?: Well if nothing has happened to them that I know of, and they've just up and gone, I guess I'd keep moving to find people. Cook frozen food from store to store and just take naps in whatever houses I could break into. Can't see it being too difficult. I'd probably have a Wilson ball with me too.
If you wanted to leave a memory behind of yourself and the world for future/Alien civilizations to find at the end of it all, what would you preserve for them to find? Pictures of everyone I've ever loved glued together to make one big photo with me in the middle surrounded by sharpied patterns and drawings. o3o

....And I feel fine.

Demite

junglerunner

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:21 pm

USERNAME: Junglerunner

What is your favorite Doomsday Theory?: Erm, none. To be honest I don't really know of any off the top of my head, their all nonesense in my opinion.
Been keeping up with your Cardio?: Nope, not as much as I like, I'm active in my work and I exercise once a week, thats about it.
Do you have any skills, training, knowledge or resources that could help in a survival situation and what are they?: I can fence and shoot a bow.
ZOMBIES AT THE DOOR! What is your plan of action?: Block the door whilst I look for a weapon for when they break through.
Axe, Shotgun, or Chainsaw? If those are your three choices for survival during the zombie/Monster/Demon apocalypse, what do you choose?: Axe, it's not going to run out of fuel or bullets.
There's an Alien Spacecraft headed over your city. The world is in shock. What do you do?: Stare in wonder and see what comes next.
The majority of humanity has vanished mysteriously and you're the only human you know of for hundreds of miles. What do you do to survive?: Scavenge for useful items and they try and cover some distance to find another human.
If you wanted to leave a memory behind of yourself and the world for future/Alien civilizations to find at the end of it all, what would you preserve for them to find? In the next 3 or 4 generations of family members and friends I shall be forgotten no doubt, like countless others. I'm not making any effort to preserve my memory at present... let alone knowing I was leaving it sooner.

....And I feel fine.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:41 pm

USERNAME: Eranas

What is your favorite Doomsday Theory?: Honestly I'm not a fan of any of them, I rather not think about the entire ordeal when it affect the human race :C
Been keeping up with your Cardio?: NO WYA!
Do you have any skills, training, knowledge or resources that could help in a survival situation and what are they?: I know... how to... survive wihtout electricity for a week, does that count?
ZOMBIES AT THE DOOR! What is your plan of action?: BECOME ONE OF THEM!
Axe, Shotgun, or Chainsaw? If those are your three choices for survival during the zombie/Monster/Demon apocalypse, what do you choose?: Shot gun.
There's an Alien Spacecraft headed over your city. The world is in shock. What do you do?: Reveal that I am an ALIEM
The majority of humanity has vanished mysteriously and you're the only human you know of for hundreds of miles. What do you do to survive?: I will learn to become one with the birds-- maybe htye'll help me fly.
If you wanted to leave a memory behind of yourself and the world for future/Alien civilizations to find at the end of it all, what would you preserve for them to find? The one thing I would preserve is my hair in a pie. So if anyone ate it.. I could ask "Do you feel me inside you? " as a ghost.

....And I feel fine.

Eranas

Eloquent Pusher

Seiana_ZI

Codebreaking Conversationalist

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:06 pm

USERNAME: Seiana_ZI

What is your favorite Doomsday Theory?: I'm sorry, but Y2K is still my favorite Doomsday Theory ever. OMG not all the computers will know to roll from 19 to 20 and everything will roll back to 1900 and everything will collapse?
Been keeping up with your Cardio?: What cardio? Do you mean my heart? Yeah I've been keeping up with my heart! I type at 100 miles per second per second.
Do you have any skills, training, knowledge or resources that could help in a survival situation and what are they?: Well, I'm a good puzzle solver? I've been known for being able to resolve riddles fairly quickly; that certainly has to be useful for something. The world always needs its smart guys.
ZOMBIES AT THE DOOR! What is your plan of action?: If they're the weak zombies that kind of just throw themselves at things, chill out. If they're Left 4 Dead zombies, run like hell.
Axe, Shotgun, or Chainsaw? If those are your three choices for survival during the zombie/Monster/Demon apocalypse, what do you choose?: Shotgun, duh. LET ME GET MY BOOMSTICK!
There's an Alien Spacecraft headed over your city. The world is in shock. What do you do?: I, for one, welcome my new alien overlords.
The majority of humanity has vanished mysteriously and you're the only human you know of for hundreds of miles. What do you do to survive?: Oh. Well then. First I'd go raid places for food and probably some guns. Then I'll take one of the abandoned cars with a GPS and attempt to find some other survivors. If they're hostile, keep driving. At least with all these people gone, plenty of things available.
If you wanted to leave a memory behind of yourself and the world for future/Alien civilizations to find at the end of it all, what would you preserve for them to find? I would preserve my writings. Even if it takes them ages to read it, the most important things are those about the ways we thought, what we held important, and what we wished for the most.

....And I feel fine.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:53 pm

USERNAME: Amira Keller

What is your favorite Doomsday Theory?: The Giant StayPuff Marshmallow man...though in actuality I've only heard two, out of those.....in one blink we're all gone.
Been keeping up with your Cardio?: Yea *shifty eyes*
Do you have any skills, training, knowledge or resources that could help in a survival situation and what are they?: Let's see, shooting both guns and bows, several years in the psych business as a therapist and support services, keys to a nursing home (including supply closets and kitchen), ninja skills and the cold heartless steel of a heart.
ZOMBIES AT THE DOOR! What is your plan of action?: Not let them in that's for sure, then maybe knock the porch over and they can't get in then...the thing is falling apart anyway.
Axe, Shotgun, or Chainsaw? If those are your three choices for survival during the zombie/Monster/Demon apocalypse, what do you choose?: Axe, easier upkeep and no need for ammo.
There's an Alien Spacecraft headed over your city. The world is in shock. What do you do?: Wave and smile at them
The majority of humanity has vanished mysteriously and you're the only human you know of for hundreds of miles. What do you do to survive?: Gather what supplies I can, stake out a nice house and chill. After a while I would get bored then I would go treasure hunting and see if there are other survivors. I would be sad I would not be able to visit other countries but I could travel all of the land near by at least. ^_^ Of course I would have to back up everything and make sure I had a sustainable garden and farm with meat animals. Though i would cry if I was the one having to kill them...maybe turn vegetarian if I can plant enough protein nuts and stuff.
If you wanted to leave a memory behind of yourself and the world for future/Alien civilizations to find at the end of it all, what would you preserve for them to find? My research.

....And I feel fine.

Amira Keller

Sparkly Shapeshifter

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:47 pm

USERNAME: Rein_Carnation

What is your favorite Doomsday Theory?: Dinosaurs and extreme destruction. Because you know seeing giant lizards roaming the world with zombies wouldn't make you feel sane anymore.
Been keeping up with your Cardio?: Could run a mile if I had to *winks*
Do you have any skills, training, knowledge or resources that could help in a survival situation and what are they?: Research and hoarding Squishables. Did you know they are highly flammable? Seriously though we need lots of flammable things when the zombies show up >.>
ZOMBIES AT THE DOOR! What is your plan of action?: Squishables! and guns.... I can learn to fire a gun if I have to...
Axe, Shotgun, or Chainsaw? ChainsawI? If those are your three choices during the zombie/Monster/Demon apocalypse, what do you choose?: Axe. Mainly because the ammo would run out and you need power to charge the chainsaw.
There's an Alien Spacecraft headed over your city. The world is in shock. What do you do?: Find out their weakness and use that against them.
The majority of humanity has vanished mysteriously and you're the only human you know of for hundreds of miles. What do you do to survive?: Anything I can to find supplies for what I need.
If you wanted to leave a memory behind of yourself and the world for future/Alien civilizations to find at the end of it all, what would you preserve for them to find? Create a book of research and place it in a time capsule leaving clues for only one person or creature sane of mind to find.

....And I feel fine.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 5:06 pm

USERNAME: Roserain

What is your favorite Doomsday Theory?: I'm thinkin' humans are just gonna blow themselves up. Seems the most likely xD
Been keeping up with your Cardio?: no ;-; desk jobs and junk foooood
Do you have any skills, training, knowledge or resources that could help in a survival situation and what are they?: I know how to fence, have taken archery, can shoot a rifle, have gone camping and backpacking... so maybe a few?
ZOMBIES AT THE DOOR! What is your plan of action?: Learn to fly 8|
Other than that run and scream like a little girl
Axe, Shotgun, or Chainsaw? If those are your three choices for survival during the zombie/Monster/Demon apocalypse, what do you choose?: shotgun, I'm more of a distance attacker.
There's an Alien Spacecraft headed over your city. The world is in shock. What do you do?: Not be in shock? |D? I don't know, probably take pictures and make money and spend my last days as a free human before being turned into some alien slave living it up xDD
The majority of humanity has vanished mysteriously and you're the only human you know of for hundreds of miles. What do you do to survive?: Don't, probably. Stay at home and live off of what I've got, raid for what I haven't, and probably swallow a bullet when the loneliness becomes too much.
If you wanted to leave a memory behind of yourself and the world for future/Alien civilizations to find at the end of it all, what would you preserve for them to find? Assuming anything could be preserved? probably my books.

....And I feel fine.

Roserain

Much Wolf

Tekkianna

Hilarious Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 6:02 pm

USERNAME: Tekkianna

What is your favorite Doomsday Theory?: While I believe more in an environmental disaster looming over us, my personal favorite doomsday theory is the whole atomic bomb thing. I just read The Road by Cormac McCarthy and I'm playing the Fallout series, so I'm on a nuclear apocalypse kick right now. xD; I'm not even sorry.
Been keeping up with your Cardio?: Nope. :'D Not at all.
Do you have any skills, training, knowledge or resources that could help in a survival situation and what are they?: Um.... I'm an artsy type, so I doubt it. I'm good at barricading doors and checking behind other people when they miss the small details?
ZOMBIES AT THE DOOR! What is your plan of action?: Grab my machete and my tazer... Then hope to the heavens that zombies react to tazers.
Axe, Shotgun, or Chainsaw? If those are your three choices for survival during the zombie/Monster/Demon apocalypse, what do you choose?: Shotgun! It'll run out of ammo, but I doubt that I could swing an axe for all that long, and chainsaws... Nah. No. That's not the last sound I wanna hear before I die. 8|
There's an Alien Spacecraft headed over your city. The world is in shock. What do you do?: Raid all of the stores while the shopkeepers are busy being in shock. 8U Oh, and I'd also start a betting pool on whether or not the aliens would be bipeds.
The majority of humanity has vanished mysteriously and you're the only human you know of for hundreds of miles. What do you do to survive?: I'd probably be too scared to leave my house for a while. xD After that I guess I would just scavenge through stores for things? I wouldn't thrive, though. I'd be way too paranoid.
If you wanted to leave a memory behind of yourself and the world for future/Alien civilizations to find at the end of it all, what would you preserve for them to find? I'd leave them my sketchbooks. I figure that the aliens could use a good laugh after finding a dead planet.

....And I feel fine.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:06 pm

USERNAME: Belalusiia

What is your favorite Doomsday Theory?: Zombie apocalypse?! ....and then Jesus will come and save us all! Yes??? lol...
Been keeping up with your Cardio?: No... D:
Do you have any skills, training, knowledge or resources that could help in a survival situation and what are they?: No...I will be useless.
ZOMBIES AT THE DOOR! What is your plan of action?: Act like one of them! Maybe they wont eat me!
Axe, Shotgun, or Chainsaw? If those are your three choices for survival during the zombie/Monster/Demon apocalypse, what do you choose?: Chainsaw...!
There's an Alien Spacecraft headed over your city. The world is in shock. What do you do?: Wave my arms above my head and scream, "Take me with you!"
The majority of humanity has vanished mysteriously and you're the only human you know of for hundreds of miles. What do you do to survive?: Store food and...survive as long as I can? I dunno /:
If you wanted to leave a memory behind of yourself and the world for future/Alien civilizations to find at the end of it all, what would you preserve for them to find? I diary of some sort. All of my journals. Songs. Poems. Stories. Etc.

....And I feel fine.

BelaLucina

Tiny Explorer

Leez0rz
Crew

Adorable Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:13 pm

USERNAME: Leez0rz

What is your favorite Doomsday Theory?: We become slaves to our own electronics, where electronics can start thinking for themselves.
Been keeping up with your Cardio?: ... >___>
Do you have any skills, training, knowledge or resources that could help in a survival situation and what are they?: No. :C
ZOMBIES AT THE DOOR! What is your plan of action?: Do not answer the door.
Axe, Shotgun, or Chainsaw? If those are your three choices for survival during the zombie/Monster/Demon apocalypse, what do you choose?: Axe. At least if I run out of ammo or gas, I'll still have a weapon.
There's an Alien Spacecraft headed over your city. The world is in shock. What do you do?: I would have no idea what to do. I would think they would obviously more advanced than us. I'd probably try and appease them rather than trying to go to war with them.
The majority of humanity has vanished mysteriously and you're the only human you know of for hundreds of miles. What do you do to survive?: Find a grocery store, stock up, find a vehicle, and try to find a mate. 8| I need to propagate.
If you wanted to leave a memory behind of yourself and the world for future/Alien civilizations to find at the end of it all, what would you preserve for them to find? I wouldn't personally want to leave a memory of myself. If I do anything significant, that should be memory enough.

....And I feel fine.

Archived

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces