Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, school, Roleplay, square enix 

Reply [Boys Dorms]
Dorm 806 Professor Otashi's Dorm Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 6:47 pm
TheRealKiru

Cordinia jumped at the mention of rockets. "what the hell is that psychopath planning on doing!?" she whispered loudly.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 6:56 pm
kefkadragon

"It was a joke. Forgive me, Cordinia." Kiru explained. "Yuki won't be touching anything explosive until he's at least in his teens."  

TheRealKiru

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Rogue 100

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 5:49 am
TheRealKiru

Cordinia sighed with relief. " oh. Good. Please refrain from doing things like that right now. I'm quite tense and jumpy right now," she said catching her breath.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:49 am
kefkadragon

Kiru nodded. "Have you seen anyone about your problems?" He asked. "It's like that other boy Leopold told me about. The one kid with blonde hair. Always hangs around Eric and Lawrence. He seems pretty talented for wielder, but I'm sure that boy's got problems."  

TheRealKiru

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:53 am
TheRealKiru

Cordinia shook her head. "I haven't, but I probably really need to," she said. She wondered about the blond boy. "Hm? Blond? The only blond I know is Lawren... Wait, I think I know who you're talking about. I don't think I remember his name though. I just remember a small child; didn't he have a brother that was a massive creep or something?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:06 am
kefkadragon

Kiru shrugged. "We just chatted about him. I feel kind of sorry. I wonder if he has any parents or somebody watching over him."  

TheRealKiru

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:11 am
TheRealKiru

Cordinia shrugged. "knowing the typical keyblade story I doubt it. The fact that Eric has both parents alive and can wield one is a miracle when compared to those who don't. It almost seems to come with the things. Nearly unlimited power at the cost of your parents. Or worse, your entire city or world. I shudder to think what half the people I commanded went through. Crap! I wasn't supposed to say that," she said putting her hand over her mouth.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:17 am
kefkadragon

"Oh?" Kiru said and put Yuki back in his crib, still sleeping before going over to Cordinia and poking her nose. "People you commanded? So are you a commander of sorts?"  

TheRealKiru

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:31 am
TheRealKiru

Cordinia sighed. "I really shouldn't have said that, but hey, there are no cameras here so I might as well," she took a breath. "Yes, I was. A few years ago. Lawrence, Eric, and I were all part of a pseudo-military operation against the heartless and nobodies of radiant garden. Pretty much any kid who could fight was able to join, so long as you had a keyblade. Non-wielders like myself were separated into noncombatant roles. Most of them were gummi mechanics or cleaners, but a few were put into the strategy department, " she sighed. "I was one of those few who were smart enough. Eric probably would've been in there with me had he not been a wielder, and mentally unstable. Anyway, yes, I commanded the units Eric and Lawrence were in. Hell, even moogles sometimes got involved, mostly as wholesalers of items; but one was much more involved. He rose up to become one of the head surgeons. I'm not sure if you know him, but its yogtz. If I told you this in radiant gardens I'd be severely reprimanded,"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:47 am
kefkadragon

"I see." Kiru said and nodded. "Well, that's very brave, I suppose."  

TheRealKiru

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:55 am
TheRealKiru

"Tch, yeah right. What's brave about shoving a bunch of kids into the line of fire while you sit there and play with figures on a map? The pay was good, but at the cost of human lives it just wasn't worth it. If it was this bad for the strategists, all the medics must be in the loony bin right now. Working on an injured man is one thing, but hundreds of inexperienced children and teenagers coming in must've broken their minds," cordinia shuddered. "Then that sora kid comes around and does in what seems like a few months what we worked years to accomplish a third of. All those lives ruined so that one kid can swoop in and save the day. Frankly I'm still mad about it," she said crossing her legs.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:57 am
kefkadragon

Kiru frowned and put his arm around Cordinia before guiding her to the couch and sitting her down. "Alright, continue. I want you to tell me everything. I won't tell a soul." He nodded at her. "I want you to make yourself vulnerable, persay. Release every thought you've held back since that day."  

TheRealKiru

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:11 am
TheRealKiru

Cordinia sat down and shed a single tear. "thats the one thing I hate doing the most. I hate being vulnerable, but I'm only human. Behind my smile or stoicism lies a mind which doesn't run strictly on logic. I get concerned for people and want to meet them, but nobody wants to be with someone who is smarter than them. They get excited when put in groups with them for projects and such, but avoid them by any means in social situations. Eric seemed to be the only person who I could talk to and not have to dumb it down," she wiped the tear away and caught her breath. "ok. Back to reality. Those who do interact with the smart ones either insult them or being different or worse, fear them for what they are. I wouldn't be surprised if it wha caused Eric to snap. I guess I wish I was more approachable. Even in the strategic departments nobody talked to each other. The worst hell for me is a silent room with discontent in the air, and that was the strategist's mess hall,"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:15 am
kefkadragon

Kiru patted her back when he saw the tear. "Go on." He said, interested.  

TheRealKiru

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:32 am
TheRealKiru

Cordinia scooted closer to Kiru. "I put up with that until two years ago. I'd spent my pay checks not on clothes or make-up, ugh the girls in school look like dolls and creeped me out; that isn't to say I didn't use it. I just used a lot less than normal. Anyway, a week had passed since the last attack and I was reading in the break room. Then we got news of massive heartless invasion and we had to hold them back. The wires were down so each commander or strategist had a separate tent to delivery orders to squads. It was the rush I needed, but unfortunately, my troops; wow I hate calling them that, my squad was to stay back and help when called upon. Everyone was restless, especially Eric and Lawrence. That's when the fires came," cordinia took a deep breath. "Nothing but those red things all across the valley. No help would be coming anytime soon so we had to fight. We managed to beat them with few casualties, but the others weren't so lucky. Those bastards cloud and Leon sent the newest squads to the front lines. There were few left standing. I still wake up in a cold sweat every night with images of all the burns and injuries. Some were as young as thirteen. I remember a celebration they had the month before. All the grunts... No, all the children were socializing and being happy. Then this happens,"  
[Boys Dorms]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff