Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Blademaster Banryu Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thanks for Voting!
  Banryu, you lazy bum! Write your character bios already!
View Results

Blademaster Banryu

Dapper Gekko

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 1:08 am
Well, on a sudden whim, I think I know what I'm gonna do. Thanks for the contributions, boys.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:39 am
Ahhh.... hmmmm.... okay I seriously have no idea where to go.

Can someone inform me please where it is that I go in order to get my next Digimon...? sweatdrop the one for the 1k posts?

Blademaster Banryu

Dapper Gekko

HON0R

Blessed Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 1:18 pm
Blademaster Banryu

Can someone inform me please where it is that I go in order to get my next Digimon...? sweatdrop the one for the 1k posts?

I'm pretty sure it's the same one where you go for regular stuff. There's a different form though.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 3:18 pm
Blademaster Banryu

TP Shop. The Form would be somewhat like this

Item: First Extra Partner
TP Cost: 10000 TP
Digimon: (Insert Normal Fresh/In-Training/Rookie Here)

ultimatemk

Shy Survivor

Dstdnt

Gallant Knight

13,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:35 pm
Blademaster Banryu

A friendly neighbourhood bump from your friendly neighbourhood Spider-Man. ^-^ Also~ for The Avengers Digimon Movie Contest~ =D Like all Digimon Movie Contests lol~ each Digimon Movie scene will be revealed one at a time until the next Digimon, and there will be Thor lol. cool I cannot confirm what other Digimon will be available however lol. xD It's top secret. ninja cool . ^-^  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 10:17 am
Dstdnt
Blademaster Banryu

A friendly neighbourhood bump from your friendly neighbourhood Spider-Man. ^-^ Also~ for The Avengers Digimon Movie Contest~ =D Like all Digimon Movie Contests lol~ each Digimon Movie scene will be revealed one at a time until the next Digimon, and there will be Thor lol. cool I cannot confirm what other Digimon will be available however lol. xD It's top secret. ninja cool . ^-^
Oh, gotcha. Well, thanks for taking the time to visit my me-thread, mister former-spiderman. xP Sorry I didn't respond sooner, I've been pretty busy with a new job.

Might be attempting to put up more of those Digivolution charts I've been making (just for fun LOL) pretty soon.

Blademaster Banryu

Dapper Gekko

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 10:48 pm

[Marcus Liger]
User Image
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
User Image
What do you want?, I've been around for 19 years. I really just want to be left alone

Are you blind? I'm a A boy. My real world hometown isthe United States of America.

But my dream is to be someone that no one will ever mess with.

This is what I had on me when I came to the digital world: A store bought toy Data-link digivice, a few digimon cards, and a wallet with a few dollar bills.
I also realized that I can use Digi-Soul Usage. But I'm not sure what it means....

Oh? My Past? Well, I {Insert minature version of Marcus's LONGASS Backstory}
Why am I here? Well I guess I can share... I came to escape... Responsibility and the sheer fact of how useless I was in the real world
Some people think I’m strange, but I’m actually a reserved individual that can be easily swayed to take the chaotic side of life and make decisions that will only help me and mine out.

OMG!!! I almost forgot, but my digital partner(s) is/are...
Gaomon, Leomon, SnowBotamon, Cupimon, Hawkmon, Stingmon

-InsertEgoHere- Liger

Just 1/6 for example
Digimon #1
User Image
Text: Slateblue
Destino, the Gaomon
Theme Song: -Left empty for now
Info: Started out as an assist program on Marq's computer and then grew into a more personalized program after latching on to a series of files included pictures and movies of the real Destin, who was deceased. He and Marq have grown close and protect each other. The headband that he wears is a gift from Marq and he values it deeply. Through thick and thin, Destino has stood along side Marcus even through the change that Marcus suffered when he gained the powers of the Chaos Emperor. As a slight repercussion, Destino was introduced to a rather high amount of dark soul and has been almost addicted to it.

Personality:Quiet, Loyal, protective of friends and valuables, quick to anger, able to smell evil aura, and looks up to those that are stronger. After he was introduced to the powers of dark soul, Destino has become more aggressive in nature and looks for fights rather than trying to avoid them.

RP Line:
Gaomon --> Gaogamon --> MachGaogamon --> MirageGaogamon --> ZeedGarurumon
Was this digimon acquired through an RP Event? No

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 2:32 am
-InsertEgoHere- Liger

╔══════════════════════════════════════════╗

Howdy there Banny!
How are you doing this fine summer?

╚══════════════════════════════════════════╝

Gahh... late response is way late. Sorry.
Well sir I've been pretty busy thus far, preparing for the coming college semester, as well as working in a new summer job, it's been pretty crazy. Thanks for stopping by to ask. How about yourself?

Blademaster Banryu

Dapper Gekko

ultimatemk

Shy Survivor

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 2:33 am
The return of the Blademaster emotion_dealwithit  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 12:36 pm
ultimatemk
The return of the Blademaster emotion_dealwithit

....we'll see. =w=;

For those interested, I've just put up a mass-update of my Digivolution lines that I had up on my OP, upgrading the earlier ones with shiny new charts to look at, and filling in all the others in sprite/text form to the best of my ability. At this point, I've practically used all of the Digimon officially in existence that are Fresh form through Champion level, and I'm still working to fill it all in...

Blademaster Banryu

Dapper Gekko

Blademaster Banryu

Dapper Gekko

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:44 pm
Made some further updates to the charts I posted on my first page, and wanted to let people know that these are viewable as a series on my dA page if anyone wants to check it out.

Charts that are currently in progress but not finished can be viewed here.

While these are made mainly by me, it often helps to have outside opinions to contribute to the progress of these lines, so if anyone wants to ask about or add something regarding them, feel free.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 12:08 am
So as a general rule I'm not really a fan of Xros Wars... or 'Fusion' as it's being called now (I'll get used to it eventually LOL). In general I just prefer the way things used to be with set levels and... y'know... consistency and stuff haha.

HOWEVER....
Just for the sake of messing around I came up with some random XW-world evolution lines. Didn't know where else would be applicable to post them so I'm just stickin'em in here.

ModokiBetamon -> (super evolution) Brachiomon -> (super evolution or whatever comes next) -> UltimateBrachiomon (gold coloration?)
Brachiomon xros Deputymon -> Cannondramon
Brachiomon xros Flarerizamon -> Volcdramon
Brachiomon xros Gomamon -> Plesiomon

Monodramon -> (super evolution) Gigadramon
Seadramon xros Musyamon -> MegaSeadramon (?)
MegaSeadramon -> ('super evolution') MetalSeadramon (because super-evolved forms are usually gold, right? ...usually?)
MetalSeadramon xros Gigadramon -> GigaSeadramon  

Blademaster Banryu

Dapper Gekko

Blademaster Banryu

Dapper Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 6:03 pm
I was thinking about posting some kind of little RP entry in the Forbidden Tower having Neirin meet Murmuxmon or something, though now that I think about it I dunno if maybe I should make a different character for him or something. xD I can always write something later and retcon it into his bio I suppose.

So I had a few suggestions of what to do with Murmuxmon, and I was wondering if anyone else might have any. I do sort of like Impmon, there isn't like an option to warp de-digivolve him to Rookie stage, is there?

Other suggestions would be appreciated too. Murmuxmon is cool and all but I don't really care about him too much past the sentimental value of having won him from the riddle challenge, hehe. ;3 I'm sure I'll come to grow attached to him though, just like I did with ugly-arse Weezing in Pokemon. xD (How can you not love that purple snot blob? x3 He's so hideous. And so grotesquely unkillable if played properly~ <3)

EDIT:Oh hey I just thought of something.
So if I De-Digivolve him to Phelesmon, apparently I can DNA Digivolve him with SkullGreymon to Chaosdramon. Does the guild support DMA's Slide-evolution stuff? So like, could I slide-evolve Chaosdramon to Machinedramon and then De-Digivolve to Megadramon MetalTyrannomon? ....theoretically? I'm not checking the Digivolution rules yet just thinking of this stuff, I'll check it here in a bit but does that sound plausible at all? xD

Also, a question.
Is it against the rules in any way for a single Digimon character to have multiple evolution lines? Like, theoretically, could I have my Betamon Digivolve into Seadramon's line, but also Monochromon's if I wanted? Just curious if anyone can tell me, I doubt it's important enough to post this question anywhere else.

EDIT AGAIN: Hell, I may just keep Murmuxmon as he is. He's my friggin' super-demon-riddle prize, he's special, innit he?

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 11:43 am
Blademaster Banryu
DANCE WITH SWANMON

KiroMishima
Crew

DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items