Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
Love and plots: K'A, Firekin, pridelands, swampie, more... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 2:58 pm
New girl in need of a JRP biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:12 am
Might as well bump this up too. I'm working on my tags.  

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 4:02 pm
Mogami
For Isifo'intombi, Kaillot? (I just realized his parents' names were replaced for the pride lol)

A one-sided cubhood romance? As in he keeps trying to get her attention and follows her around and she only sees him as a friend and keep matching him up with other girls? XD

She's so pretty!

Heh... He's outgrown her a bit now. Or perhaps you could say her growth is stunted. If you don't mind I'd like to pretend that this happened (and I'd be happy to backdate RP it if you want to). It's just so cute smile Would you mind if Isifo tried to pair him up with one of her cousins (at adol)? Talencia plays the girl. Our plan was to try out her girl + Ee'bo but if you're up for it I'd love a bit of meddling from Isifo in between that.  
PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 4:16 pm
Ah ah, sure, that sounds perfect. XD

The poor guy. I think he'll do anything just to get close to her, including going on a million first dates.  

Mogami

Rainbow Cat

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 2:55 pm
Awww smile  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 10:51 pm
Annchen

Would one of your yeenurs be interested in chasing off/lightly scuffing up a bratty PL cub on the border? My boy needs to be taught that Hyenas are not as stupid and wimpy as he thinks they are. x3

The Captain Britain

Lollipop x L u x u r y

Indulgent Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:03 am
Hmmmm, maybe Dayo and Erevu could meet?
As a general rp? He's from the same lineage, though I'm not sure exactly how they're related. XD
But, Erevu is ambitious about becoming a scout, easy-going, serious about his patrolling, a bit absent-minded, believes no one could possibly lie to his face, and is a bit nervous around females. <3
User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:10 am
The Captain Britain
Annchen

Would one of your yeenurs be interested in chasing off/lightly scuffing up a bratty PL cub on the border? My boy needs to be taught that Hyenas are not as stupid and wimpy as he thinks they are. x3

Bwahahahah! I mean... Sure! Do you have any preferences? Any of my hunters would work. I've got one older hunter who fought and killed a lioness in the war. He's scarred, but he could probably still scare the crap out of a cub... The other one is younger and a bit more sadistic.

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:23 am
Lollipop x L u x u r y
As a general rp? He's from the same lineage, though I'm not sure exactly how they're related. XD
But, Erevu is ambitious about becoming a scout, easy-going, serious about his patrolling, a bit absent-minded, believes no one could possibly lie to his face, and is a bit nervous around females. <3
User Image

Who are his parents? You might be able to find him or them in the family tree for the PL royal line. Dayo's father is a scout so that's another point in common, sort of. It would be fun to know exactly how they're related before we start a RP smile

EDIT: One of Mheetu's little boys? I thought they were still cubs... (I saw one of them in the beginning of the ORP played as a cub). Anyway... In that case she's his aunt.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 3:17 pm
Annchen
Lollipop x L u x u r y
User Image

Who are his parents? You might be able to find him or them in the family tree for the PL royal line. Dayo's father is a scout so that's another point in common, sort of. It would be fun to know exactly how they're related before we start a RP smile

EDIT: One of Mheetu's little boys? I thought they were still cubs... (I saw one of them in the beginning of the ORP played as a cub). Anyway... In that case she's his aunt.

Nope, they grew straight to adult last month.
Oh, that would be nice. QuQ
If you want, I can play him in a younger stage?

Lollipop x L u x u r y

Indulgent Sex Symbol

The Captain Britain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 2:14 pm
Annchen

Lol, either one! I'm more for him being as terrified as possible, so maybe your older one?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 6:39 am
The Captain Britain
Annchen

Lol, either one! I'm more for him being as terrified as possible, so maybe your older one?

Sorry about the delay! Here's the RP. I'll add his name in when you've posted.

www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23889339  

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 8:16 am
Only sort of updated... (as in: updated the first post a bit) I'll work on this later.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 10:24 am
I could offer my hybrid boy for Urd if you'd like? He's infertile as well, and bound for the UW/Achana reboot group. I'll edit in his image later once I'm on the right computer.

On the chance you'd prefer a lion who could potentially father children (with a surrogate) instead, though, I'd be game for discussing plots.  

Tahja Estes

Fashionable Loiterer

4,475 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 2:57 pm
For your (Non-hybrid) ex-Mizimu, perhaps, they'd like to find a home amid the Muerte? heart  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff