Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply 匠[ Village of Artisans } Takumi
匠 The Silver Forge :: Smith and Arms Dealer Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Punished Knight

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 7:51 pm
Jurei Senju no Mori
Hashirama's Legacy-The Genesis Tree-Jounin(Oinin)-Ninjutsu-Medical-Sage-Suiton-Doton-Mokuton-Nature-Konohagakure's Ultimate Defense
User Image

Jurei entered the weapon forge and figured this is where he would pick up the last of the things Ibara needed. He grabbed a gourd, a gunbai, and a shakujo for himself and payed the appropriate amount before leaving.

Items Bought:
Chakra Steel Weapon: Large [x1] < 1200 Ryo >
Specialty Gourd < 200 Ryo >
600 borrowed Ryo left

Chakra Steel Weapon: Large [x1] < 1200 Ryo >
4300 Ryo left
Chakra: 1530/1530
Stamina: 500/500
Seal Chakra: 1530
Sage Chakra: -/510

User Image

Jutsu Used:

Blinkkyz

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 8:34 am
User Image┎┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
ω α η r y σ к υנ ι η ɢ ιн σ r σ в σ s υ
тнє נυɢɢєrηαυт σғ rυιη
α ɢ є :: 1 6ɢ є η ∂ є r :: ♂J o u n i nк υ м σ ɢ α к υ r є
вυкιנυтsυтαιנυтsυ
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┚

-----The building was rather nifty, filled with weapons of all varieties and ringing with the sound of hammers on anvils somewhere nearby. It was almost like home, and in fact that home-y feel almost made his eyes water. Family was the most important thing ever to him, and so hearing those blows reminded him of his father, the Shuhan, sitting before his mighty forge creating the blades of war to smash the enemy host. While such memories were fondly brought to mind, he was careful to not move further into their time, for beyond that day had been the day he'd lost his brother, and that he could not remember. Taking a deep breath, the giant lumbered fully into the building, thankful that as of yet he had no need to lower his head. If he had...well, it would have been awkward, to say the least. Each step was carefully placed in order to avoid cracking the wooden flooring, for Wanryoku was certain the stone floor beneath would prove a rather firm platform to smash the wood upon. Taking a deep breath, he moved to the owner of the establishment. "I had order placed here long ago. Wanryoku Jingi Horobosu."

-----The owner nodded, and went into a back room before returning, holding a rather normal looking quiver, though on one side it did bear the brand of the smith and the symbol of a hulking giant wielding a hammer. It was his family crest, after all, and with the destruction this item would allow him to cause he knew his father's crest would be proven proud. Taking the item, he strapped it to his left side, handing over his nunchucks and steel knuckles in return. These he sold, and with them he looked about, hoping for something...interesting. "I have request. I need large guisarme, deal lightning pain to enemy, with extra barbs (1,100). I need one chakra blade bladed knuckle (700), a greataxe for two hands, with two heads, using earth element for knockback (1,100), three bundles of wire, with attachments (300), three regular chauve-souris (1,500), and three regular guisarmes (1,500), a medium blade attachment for Zangai made for lightning (800). That should be everything." When he handed over the ryo for his purchases, the man looked slightly ill, likely due to the rather horrible nature of the spears he had chosen. They were designed to go in easy, and hurt, but hurt worse when torn out. If he struck he wanted to make sure his weapons stuck, or cost more from the removal than the enemy would want to suffer. He knew it would take some time, and sat back to wait.

-----{Total Ryo Spent → 7,000}

►►O → O → C◄◄

Wonder Quiver of Holding → 8.25 // 15
→ 1 Greataxe, Earth Element ► Knockback upon strike [1]
→ 1 Guisarme, Lightning Elemental Damage ► Electrocutes when struck [1]
→ Chakra Steel Bladed Knuckle [.25]
→ 3 Chouve-Souris Spears [3]
→ 3 Guisarme Spears [3]

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

Tao-Benshin

Kiko_Alacran

Kazuraii

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

両 1 , 1 0 0 :: r y σ
1 7 , 6 2 0 :: α c

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
c н α к r αρ σ σ ℓ :: 4 8 0 // 4 8 0
ѕ т α м ι η αρ σ σ ℓ :: 6 5 5 // 6 5 5
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:48 pm
User Image┎┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
ω α η r y σ к υנ ι η ɢ ιн σ r σ в σ s υ
тнє נυɢɢєrηαυт σғ rυιη
α ɢ є :: 1 6ɢ є η ∂ є r :: ♂J o u n i nк υ м σ ɢ α к υ r є
вυкιנυтsυтαιנυтsυ

-----It seemed to take forever for his purchases to finally come due, and when at last he was handed the required items he immediately sheathed them within his quiver. Nodding at the handles protruding from his new favorite item, Wanryoku hefted up Zangai and attached the new sickle to the end, the blade being somewhat close to the length of a short sword, and nodded to the shop keep. He would come back at a later date to ensure more service, but for now he had a mission to partake in. Taking a deep breath, Wanryoku headed out.

-----[exit]

►►O → O → C◄◄

Wonder Quiver of Holding → 8.25 // 15
→ 1 Greataxe, Earth Element ► Knockback upon strike [1]
→ 1 Guisarme, Lightning Elemental Damage ► Electrocutes when struck [1]
→ Chakra Steel Bladed Knuckle [.25]
→ 3 Chouve-Souris Spears [3]
→ 3 Guisarme Spears [3]

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

Tao-Benshin

Kiko_Alacran

Kazuraii

両 1 , 1 0 0 :: r y σ
1 7 , 6 2 0 :: α c

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
c н α к r αρ σ σ ℓ :: 4 8 0 // 4 8 0
ѕ т α м ι η αρ σ σ ℓ :: 6 5 5 // 6 5 5
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2015 3:13 pm
User Image

~Konohagakure | Chuunin | Void Release | Class: Medical/Bloodline | Chakra 575/575 | Stamina: 380/380~

Yukki made her way through all the travelers outside of the streets of Takumi and to the door of the shop. Upon entering the door she saw a mass array of weapons for small to large and all that in between. As she walked around the shop she met the gaze of the shop keeper who looked like he had a sort of question he wanted to ask but just couldn't ask it. Looking at him she cocked her head to the side with a puzzled look on her face wondering why of all times she was now being eyed up by the shop keeper.

Shaking her head to clear her thoughts she started to walk around the shop looking at the items that were mounted to the walls. The smell of smoke in the air made her feel if not for a better word but calm. The smell of the firewood used to keep the shop warm smelled so sweet through the entire shop. As she looked about the shop she noticed that a lot of the merchandise was very well made. Picking up a few of the smaller weapons like the knife and shuriken she noticed that the weapons looked hand crafted and turned to look at the shop owner holding up the knife. "You make this?" She said showing that she wont hurt him she was just here to shop. The shop owner nodded and then turned going about his business finally figuring that he had stared enough at this woman that she wasn't trying to steal from him or anything.

Yukki placed the items back admiring the craftsmanship of each piece. As she started searching around she noticed a set of swords that looked pretty awesome and it dawned on her to maybe make a special weapon for Kira. As she began to think about it she realized the shop keeper was looking at her again. Grumbling to herself she looked back his way this time a little peeved tha he wasn't taking the hint. "You can stop staring. I'm just here for a weapon or two."

The shop keeper then spoke in a slight low but still understandable tone. "If you are wanting a weapon made I am sorry but we are out of materials." Sighing she then turned towards the owner and made her way to him. Looking him dead in the face she pointed at him and then spoke. "Sorry to bug ya but could i have a couple pieces of your blueprint paper then?" The shop keeper nodded but had a curious look on his face as to why all of a sudden this girl wanted to make a few blueprints. Shrugging it off he quickly turned away and went to the back room where usually he made all his weapons.

Grabbing a pencil she pulled up a chair that happened to be placed near the counter for some odd reason and went to work on the drafts of the weapons she had in mind. It seemed like hours passed when she finally finished and tied each one off with a string she found on the guys counter. He was still in the back room he must be trying to avoid her now since she did kinda snap at him. Sighing she tucked them away looking over at Kira she smiled slightly. "If there is anything you might want from here you might want to get it and leave the money on the counter. The prices are listed so it should be pretty easy to figure out." She then motioned with her hand at all the things in the store. showing Kira that there was a lot to chose from if she so chose.

Thinking to herself she decided that since this guy was probably never gonna come out she might as well take the blueprints with her and possibly just go to the blacksmith in Konoha and get her stuff made there cause apparently right now it was not gonna happen any time soon here. Standing and putting the chair back where it was she made her way out the door and to the next place on her list.

(exits to Scribes and Scraps)

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Inventory:
• x15 bladed queen of hearts cards
• a pack of regular playing cards
• steel toed army boots
• a tiny scarf tied to her belt loop
• a pack of cigs
• a anklet with 4 charms on it

Weapon:
Weapon Type: bladed playing cards
Weapon Range: as far as a kunai can go thrown
Weapon Weight: as light as a deck of cards would be
Weapon Location: on the inside her coat

Natalya Igarashi

Married Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Mythical Demigod

13,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2015 1:03 pm
Kiko_Alacran

User ImageUser Image
Ӄɩɼɐ Ѝɐɼɐ

The Lone Shadow

Chakra: 585 Stamina: 215 Class: Ninjutsu/Medical

Character is like a tree and reputation like a shadow. The shadow is what we think of it; the tree is the real thing.

Kira followed Yukki into the building and looked around, silent still. She got just as many dark looks from the man behind the counter as Yukki seemed too, but it was probably because of the fact that Isis came in right behind her and stayed right there by her side. Kira looked between all the sharp pointies, then looked at Yukki. She wasn't sure if she wanted anything from here at all. She watched as Yukki did something on some funny colored paper and then rolled them up, "We done here? I don't like the way that two-legger was looking at us."
{Exit to Scribes and Scraps}

Kira's Theme

I think the healthy way to live is to make friends with the beast inside oneself, and that means not the beast but the shadow. The dark side of one's nature. Have fun with it and you know, is to accept everything about ourselves.

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2015 12:28 pm
User Image
┎┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
к α ι ℓ є є rc є ι η ' ℓ у s
α ɢ є :: 1 7ɢ є η ∂ є r :: м α ℓ є r α ι к α ɢ є / נ σ υ η ι ηк υ м σ ɢ α к υ r є
вυкιנυтsυвℓσσ∂ℓιηєнαкємσтσ cℓαη

-----αrriving at the forge, I realized I hadn't actually thought much about what I wanted to get. My desire to get some fresh air away from Kumo led to a need to buy new weapons. Not to replace but to add to the rest of my growing collection. I also needed to figure out a way to carry it all... Maybe a scroll? That would require a second stop. Sighing, I made my way over to the counter, where the shop owner stood. He greeted me with a grin, and I gave him a half-hearted one in return. "What did you need?"
-----Glancing around the shop, I frowned slightly. "I'm actually after chakra steel weapons, for the most part. But I'll be getting a couple normal weapons too." I wanted to get another elemental blade, but that would have to wait for another day. I didn't have the time. I turned back to face the man. "Do have a piece of paper and a pen?"
-----The blacksmith raised a brow, but nodded slowly. "Of course." He retrieved both from behind the counter, laying them in front of me. Taking the pen, I considered again what I wanted. For their purpose, they needed to be light, and didn't need to be particularly fancy, but I still wanted them to be durable. Then it was a matter of price. I quickly jotted down what came to mind, and what I remembered from the last time, then pushed the paper back to the man. He took it and read it over. "Six?"
-----"Yep. Six."
-----He took a step back and turned away, still considering the paper. "Well, I'll have them for you as soon as possible then." He didn't even bother with a price before disappearing into the back. Yes, I wanted six blades. All chakra. Plus a scroll, which I'd have to get elsewhere. As long as prices hadn't skyrocketed, I'd have more than enough for everything I needed.
-----The man returned a few minutes later with, as expected, an armload of blades. They'd be impossible to carry around in any sensible way. That was already hard enough with five. He placed them all on the counter, and I proceeded to test each one in turn. "As usual, I'm not disappointed." Sheathing the last one, I fished ryo from my money pouch and laid it in front of him. "Fifty-four hundred, right?"
-----"Uh... right."
-----Dragging the load of steel from the counter, I turned and headed back out of the building.

[Exit to Scribes and Scraps]

►► O. O. C. ◄◄
Time jumped before the massive purchase because of being post locked, in case anyone questions otherwise.

« ωιтнσυт ғ є α r тнєrє ιs ησ c σ υ r α ɢ є »
r y σ :: 両 7 5 5 0 (-5400)
α c :: 2 4 9 7 5

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
c н α к r αρ σ σ ℓ :: 6 7 5 / 7 2 0 (+15)
ѕ т α м ι η αρ σ σ ℓ :: 7 0 0 / 7 0 0
т r α η c єρ σ ι η т s :: 1 6 / 2 0 (+1)
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

кυηαι :: 10 (normal), 5 (heavy)
sнυrιкєη :: 10
sєηвση :: 05

• 30' wire
• Small hammer
• Breathing mask
• UHV shield
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αcтιvє αвιℓιтιєs

pαssιvє αвιℓιтιєs
• Greatly improved reflexes [Stage Five; Kiss of Flesh and Steel Mastery]
• Mildly improved reflexes [Stage Three; Tame Za Kyokudo Mastery]
• Greatly improved agility [Stage Five; Basai Bagua Mastery]
• Improved mobility [Basai Bagua: Move as Water - A Rank]
• Mildly improved strength [Stage Two; Tame Za Kyokudo Mastery]
• Improved perception [Shunkan no Hagane: Final Words - S Rank]

• +290 Chakra/ +290 Stamina [Training]
• +50 Chakra/ +50 Stamina [Shinobi-mas]
• +5 Chakra/ +5 Stamina [Event Rewards]
• 5 chakra or stamina refunded from bloodline techniques, +20 Chakra/ +20 Stamina [Thoroughbred Discipline]
• B-rank Ninjutsu require no hand seals [Mystic Hero Discipline]

• 2 post reduction to Bukijutsu [Personal Attribute]
• 3 post reduction to Bukijutsu [Class Reduction]
• 2 post reduction to Bloodline [Class Reduction]
• 1 post reduction to Taijutsu [Santa's Knowledge]
• 1 post reduction to Ninjutsu [Santa's Knowledge]
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

Artwork and character © Tao-Benshin

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

Metal Trsu

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2016 10:59 am
User ImagexxxBunji Uzumakixxx
User Image
"It's Kind of Scary..."

Walking down the street towards the buildings that had the smoke rising from what Bunji could only assume were shops. He eyed out the smithing territory as several men were beating metal's with hammers and shaping them to their liking. Bunji thought for a moment that he would need to learn how to creature the mask of his clan, but he didn't even know the first thing about the process. A small sigh came before he walked closer towards the men. He wasn't sure that he could make them out of metal right now and that if he had actually planned to make a little money on the mask that he should try and make something with a low cost material. But that would take time and work; but hell what else did he have to do. "Excuse me." He began. "Is there any place around here for some extra hands? I'm looking for a bit of work to get myself started with some Ryo."

[Looking for Wood Smithing]

"...How Much People Trust Me"
User Image

Out Of Character:

Ergo War

Wolfe Whitehorn

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2016 11:47 am
A large man with wood pulp permeating his beard approached the young man, stopped about a pace away, and ogled him. The man's eyes looked slightly crazed, but the carpenter's apron and the wide berth some of the other workers gave him marked him as someone potentially important.

"Yeah, you look like you can handle it," he remarked after a few moments. He curled one arm up and slapped his bicep loudly, then did the same to his other arm. "I'm Holtzer, the chief carpenter today. Get out back if you want work; we've got a lot of wood to split. 'Course, if you're a little guy who doesn't want to throw logs, I suppose you could pick a random project to work on..."

Metal Trsu

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Metal Trsu

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2016 12:21 pm
User Image
"It's Kind of Scary..."

As the large burly man approached Bunji his eyes walked up the mans body. All the way to the etchings of wood chips in the mans beard. Bunji stared for a moment before watching as the man began to smack each arm showing off his hard worker muscles. Stating that he seemed like the type of person that could handle it. "Well, Mr. Holtzer." He began thinking about whether or not it would be beneficial to him to split wood or part take in this seemingly odd job. "What do you think would be best if I wanted to learn how to craft objects out of wood?" He asked the man only because he had said he was the cheif carpenter, so this man knew his stuff especially if the others had made way for him to approach Bunji. "Something like a mask?" His right arm and hand came up rubbing the back of his head while he awaited the mans answer. "Oh but where are my manners, my name is Bunji."

User Image

Out Of Character:

Ergo War

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2016 1:11 pm
"A mask, huh? Well, both, of course!" Holtzer smacked his muscles again to punctuate his proclamation, sending a few motes of sawdust falling from his beard. "Chop wood to get materials you can use! That's what woodworking's all about! Since you're learning, I'll let you use our facilities for free, just to get you hooked on the rush of making something beautiful."

Holtzer would then turn and point toward a door leading outside, beyond which a pyramid of logs and a shed full of tools lie.

Metal Trsu

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Metal Trsu

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2016 1:40 pm
User Image
"It's Kind of Scary..."

Nodding slightly Bunji watched as Holtzer smacked his arms again causing dust and debris to fall from his clothes and beard. The man was very much excited, but that wasn't a bad thing. Maybe he just loved what he did. Now walking towards the back as Holtzer instructed Bunji was met with the large pyramid of wood and the shed that housed the tools. Moving to the shed he opened the door grabbing only two things. The first was a cloth, the second a Maul. Bringing the tools over to the pile he looked around searching for the largest piece of wood he could find. Slowly he picked it from the stack knocking over several pieces in the process and began to roll it over to an open spot beside the pile.

Setting it up along its base so it wouldn't roll anymore he dusted the top of the grain off. Now walking back he set the cloth down beside the first piece of wood he had moved. Grabbing a couple of pieces and tossing them directly towards the wood standing up he turned and headed back to his small open area. Pushing his hands back into his sleeves and eventually out of the front of his shirt he pushed his upper clothing down around his waist line. Upper bare body now showing as Bunji grabbed a piece of wood he had tossed and set it up atop of the other one. Grasping the Maul in his hands now he positioned his right hand over his left hand. Lining the heavy bladed tool along the grain before arcing the maul over his head in a windmill style swing. The maul came crashing down splitting the piece of wood down the center but not all the way through. Pulling and wiggling the maul loose from the half split wood he took yet another swing. Breathing in and he brought his swing over his head and releasing as he slammed the maul down this time splitting the wood in half finally watching as each piece popped off to the sides.

Bunji would continue this for a while slowly his body ached a little bit from spending much time on the stack of wood that Holtzer had asked him to prepare. After about four pieces of wood were cut he'd use the cloth to remove any remnants of splinters or dust off the base block to keep it from moving while he chopped. Finally after chopping the last piece in the pile he stared at his base block. It was truly the final piece. Moving his forearm to his head he brushed the sweat from his brow and proceeded to arc the maul back over his head aiming to split the last wooden black in half. Doing so it fell apart rolling a bit before stopping. Now Bunji wondered if Holtzer wanted him to stack it back into a neat pile from like before. For now it rested laying along the ground in a heap, stacked and messy now. Turning he wondered if Holtzer was still around. He wasn't really sure how long he had been at this.

User Image

Out Of Character:

Ergo War

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2016 8:13 pm
"Holtzer! The kid's done!" someone called from out of sight.

From the depths of the building came the mountain of a man named Holtzer, carrying a wooden tray with a sandwich, an orange, and a bottle of water on it. The sky had gotten considerably darker, as the day was now turning to dusk.

"Boy, I'm impressed! You took care of that whole mess in one day. Eat up, kid, food's on the house for that one!" The man would shove the tray of food into Bunji's arms, then straighten his back and stretch. "I like you, kid. You've got a splinter of the carpenter in you. Seein' you chop that wood reminded me of my youth, when I'd sometimes spend days on end chopping wood just for the fun of it. Ah, good times, good times." The man looked at the sky, then suddenly patted his bear, sending a plume of sawdust into the air. "Come back any time if you want work. The place has to be cleaned every morning and evening, and if you want to chop wood or saw it into planks, I reckon you can handle that. Hell, you could stop by just to do some whittling or make that mask you wanted. Go get some rest now, though; can't appreciate the grain if you can't see straight from exhaustion!"

Holtzer patted some more sawdust out of his beard, then bade the young man farewell for the evening, leaving a taste of prospects for the morning.

((In case you want to spam a bunch of missions, Preparation and Assistance can be repeated ad nauseam, as can the special rank missions.))

Metal Trsu

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Metal Trsu

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2016 10:53 pm
User Image
"It's Kind of Scary..."

As the large man from before came walking towards Bunji he continued to wipe the sweat from his brow. Watching as he brought with him a plate with a few items upon it. Complimenting him he nodded before grabbing the plate as it was pushed into his chest. Holding onto the plate he smiled towards the man knowing that he had helped with something. "You're welcome mister." letting go with his right hand he gripped the sandwich an bit down into the bread before gulping it down. Walking off to the side as Holtzer continued to talk to the young man he just quietly listened to him. "If it's all the same to you Sir, I'd like to stay and help out around the shop. Maybe make it so you're not too busy with customers?" He questioned waiting for an approval, but at the same time Holtzer said he could come back if he wanted. After finishing his plate with the orange peeling laying on the plate and a half empty water bottle now resting in his hand he followed some of the men into the actual building.

Walking into the shop the entire atmosphere was warm and inviting. Something he wasn't exactly used too back in his village of Giman. But not a thought more on the subject one of the hired hands quickly put him the work. Of course by now Bunji had placed his shirt and dressing back over his torso so as not to be bare chested in the establishment. His hands moved about trying to answer questions for the customers that were coming in late during the day. From time to time he'd grab a pair of tools for the men working outside or just bring them something they asked for as he transferred himself back and forth from the working grounds to the shop. Working up a bit of a sweat he just continued following some men around and bringing them more materials when they needed it; taking and passing tools back and forth between the men. An assisting customers inside the shop with purchases and questions alike. His polite demeanor was perfect for this setup, after all as a small boy even in a city of thieves what were you without manners?

Once the day was finally done Bunji seated himself within the corner of the shop taking in the days work wondering what tomorrow may hold. Resting his head back his eyes half shut he glanced at the men as they began to pack up their wares for the night and turn off the smithies. His body ached a bit from the work he had done today. First chopping the pile of wood, and then running around like a chicken with it's head cut off helping customers and the workers. But all in all it was a good day, and tomorrow he would probably do it all over again. Finally being patted on the back Bunji's eyes shot open, the large man stood there sawdust still over his beard while he helped the young boy up and out of the shop. Wishing the lad a good night the man disappeared down the road until Bunji turned back towards the shop. He was in a new village no money as of yet so where was he going to go? Leaning against the door he lowered himself to the ground before lowering his head finally falling asleep.

[Going to continue the jobs in the next post. Completed Preparation and Assistance.]

User Image

Out Of Character:
Alright, I'll see what I can get out tonight then. Also I just went ahead and assumed there was confirmation to do this that way you don't have to be stuck answering me all the time.

Ergo War

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 8:17 am
User Image
"It's Kind of Scary..."

It was sudden but Bunji's eyes shot open at the feeling of a large hand on his shoulder. First though was someone was trying to rob him. Quickly before his eyes adjusted he grabbed the arm of the person holding to it tightly not letting go before staring into the face of Holtzer. The man seemed a bit more lean probably because the work day hadn't started yet. The sun was still down and the only light available was that from either the fading moon or the street lights. Seeing that the boy had slept in front of the shop the man just smacked his arms once more after Bunji had gathered himself inviting him into the shop with the others. It wasn't long before Bunji appeared outside the back of the shop once more. his tool being gathered while he set up his chopping block. This time he was going to get a head start.

Dusting the wood block off before setting another piece up he angled the maul up against the grain before preforming an over hand swing at the wood. Cutting it in half at the first try. Hopefully today would be a bit easier. Half way through the pile Bunji just brought his hand up to his forehead wiping the sweat away before turning back to the shop. He wondered when he would be getting paid. Experience was good but if growing up in Giman taught him one thing was that nothing in life was free. Thinking about this he hoped that Holtzer knew that and that pay would come soon. Getting back to work he continued chopping and almost near mid day the last block was cut sliced down the middle and tossed over into a pile to be used for later. His body ached once more but it seemed a bit more sore since he had done this yesterday as well. Holtzer came back out handing the lad a towel letting him clean up a bit before heading in. A small nod in thanks came from Bunji before pulling his shirt and dressing up over his shoulders to cover himself once more.

Maybe it was because that Holtzer liked the boy, or maybe it was because that he reminded him of himself when he was younger, either way the man was taking a real liking to the young man. Thus received by Bunji with content; after all coming from outside chopping wood, helping customers now that was nothing. wandering in behind the counter he began to assist customers answering their questions about certain rules and regulations of the shop. or at least from what he could remember Holtzer telling him from yesterday and today. He even went out back helping others as they began to work on projects. Bringing the right tools to one another or even bringing them lunch as it was prepared during the hour. Bunji even himself got to take some time to himself finishing a meal much like he had had yesterday. His stomach full the young man went back to work. His hands and body moving around the area in quick succession as he helped the boys of the smith. Finally it came time during the later hours of the day. Holtzer came back to Bunji appearing as he normally did. Sawdust within his beard and smacking his rather large arms. Speaking with the young man it seemed that Holtzer was sending him 'home' earlier. Which meant that he was going to just go and it outside the shop, that or wander the town until it got dark. But as of now it seemed that he could only really get help from the smith at this point. Learning to craft and fix wood, he would soon need to learn how to mend and mold metal if he wanted more durable mask for his own desires.

[Finished Preparation and Assistance.]

User Image

Out Of Character:

Ergo Wr

Quote:

Metal Trsu

Eloquent Lunatic

Metal Trsu

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 9:58 am
User Image
"It's Kind of Scary..."

The next day after having been sent 'home' Bunji had just wandered the streets, looking at the other artisans as they applied their trade. Once again he was woken up by the large man known as Holtzer. They had a weird relationship, Holtzer liked Bunji but Bunji couldn't say he returned the feelings; even if he was polite being who he was was all that he could be. Heading to the back like normal Bunji looked around there wasn't a pile of wood to be cutting today instead Holtzer was showing him something else. Molding and shaving the wood. He took him off to the side showing him how the shave the wood down to get the perfect thickness that it needed. Now with his help he was able to make small things like decorations but it was mostly Holtzer doing the work. If Bunji tried he wouldn't be able to shape anything by himself. He was just instructed to shave down several boards for the boys allowing them to put their own ideas into the wood and mold it to their liking. It took several hours but Bunji finished the job shaving down the last board to make it even he sent it into the shop so that the workers could store them for later use.

It was then time to head into the shop to help once more with the rest of the guys. Some of them continued to stay outside and finish what it was they were working on. Bunji just walked right into the building. This being his third day here some repeat customers knew him from the other two days. An given his politeness towards them they were more than happy to see him working at the smithy for now. Bringing tools and lunches to the guys this was beginning to become routine for Bunji, it was nice. Running back outside to the shead he took a few boards from where they had been kept and brought them back out into the working area. One of the guys needed it for a piece he was working on so Bunji was glad to have helped. Holtzer came to him once more letting him know that he was glad that he kept coming back each day. He hoped the young man would continue, but figured he was doing this for a reason, either way it made the man proud. Sending Bunji off eve before the entire work day was up Bunji was still a little annoyed that he hadn't been paid yet, but he figured that in time they'd give him something, after all help wasn't free.

[Finished Preparation and Assistance.]

User Image

Out Of Character:

Ergo Wr

NecroPlant

匠[ Village of Artisans } Takumi

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers