Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ Kazekage Office :: Ayame Hatake is: OUT Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:36 pm
"Student?" He blinked as the biy walked by and nodded slowly,"I guess thats my mission then, well alright, see you Six?" With that Howaido pivoted and walked out.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:55 pm
User ImageUser Image

Info:
[Six only]
[Current Shinranbanshou form: Unknown (known to those that have seen it)]
[Equipped: Golem of Sitting While Moving]
[Sennin Moodo & Ryousei no Jutsu]

It was getting crowded indeed with everyone showing up at once! "I believe you, Siniku, & yes... I'll be helping out this next time. Even if I don't bother with my own training, I should be plenty enough of a distraction. Meet up later after I help our new genin?" Leaving it at that, Six turned to help everyone.

"Thank you Howaido, I appreciate the help around here," Six complimented the Chuunin, waving at him as he took his leave. Facing the window just after a trail of metal wafted in, Six frowned. It was getting drafty in the office with the seasonal changing, & she'd have to do something about that soon enough. Letting the thought simmer, she turned to the Raven Artist. "Nice entrance," she began, acknowledging his existence. "I suppose that you're here along with the other new recruits from the recent academy graduation?"

Interrupted by the growling from another of the recent graduates, Six leaned over the desk to observe them. "Calm down young ones," she commanded in a light but stern voice. "If you've come for headbands, I have an entire stash of them right here, along with permissions for scroll retrieval from the library." Leaning over to the recently approved stack sitting on the ground, Six brought up to the desk enough of both to satisfy everyone within the room.

User Image

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Punished Knight

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:13 pm
Naruu bowed heartily. "Lord Kazekage I actually have a different request. I have been on a journey outside of Sunagakure and was wondering if I could be given a promotional task since I missed the exams." He asked respectfully. He would be disappointed if Mamoru declined but at the same time he knew he would just be doing his job.

((OoC: I missed the exams and wasn't invited until afterwards so the story is just to fill in Naruu's family history.))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:01 pm
User ImageUser Image

Info:
[Six only]

Surprised by Naruu's enthusiasm, Six lightened up from dealing with the others in the room. "I noticed a lack of Satetsu family members about the area. Welcome back from your vacation, & I hope that you are ready to return to work. If you want a promotion, go talk to one of your recently graduated brethren, Sanshi Satetsu, & have him administer the test to you. What he decides to do is up to him, but I'll have ANBU watching to make sure that it is an appropriate test. I take it that you will agree to these conditions?" A visible eyebrow raised in expectance of a satisfactory answer.

User Image

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Punished Knight

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 7:02 am
Naruu's faced widened into a smile. He bowed before disappearing in the same manner he had appeared in. "Thank you sir." he said as the birds fluttered away.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:07 am
Sheva didn't say anything and Akita walked over retriving a headband for the both of them. Sheva tied hers and then tied Akitas " Thanks Kazekage, you won't be disappointed. " She looked at Akita and showing his sign of affection he began to headrub against the desk. Sheva patted Akita and walked out of the Office ... they had training to do.

I am Blasphemy

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 8:37 pm
User Image /// ۩/// V Ô ìí Ð ~ Ѕ Й ї Ы /// ۩///
"Phase where? I'm there!"

Info:
[Myself, & the Doctor]

----------from the dojo----------

Returning to the offices, the Doctor had recovered in time to gain his composure. "Bukijutsu is redonkulous," he complained, using an ill-used word that was often put on the 'oh-no-you-didn't' list. "Anyways..." I replied, letting him off my shoulder, "We should find San & see how he's doing." At that moment, we arrived at the door to the room, happy to see the others still there.

Chakra Creation at it’s finest

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 2:57 pm
In a puff of white smoke, the black haired Satetsu appeared in front of the Kage's desk on one knee. He quickly lifted his head as he stood up, achieving his full height. With a slight stretch, watching his sage coat move slightly, San finally spoke to his idol. His voice was full of respect, admitation, and overall awe. He may have been trained under the kage's avatar, but he was still in awe whenever he was in his presence.

"Hello Kage-sama. Bast sensei has not shown up yet to teach me fuuin jutsu. Im sorry for my tardyness, but i kept reading and researching the topic myself so when it came time to learn i would be more prepared. Im am ready for your instruction, Kazekage-sama...."

The chunnin held a black blidnfold in his left hand, and gripped it even tighter as he looked at his leader. So powerful, so smart: everyone needed to aspire to achieve his same level of ability. For the village, this would be San's goal. He would disect his idols every movement, every statement, every lesson to figure out how his idol got to his level.

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 3:56 pm

Info:
[Myself, & the Doctor]

"She's being non-cooperative again, I suppose," I tapped my fingers on the desk. "I take it that you've figured out what you'd like to learn? I won't make you learn anything that you find worthless." Noticing the fabric in his hand, I put the thoughts aside for the moment. "Of whom would you prefer to study with? I've just come back from taijutsu training with Alucai Hatake & the Doctor, Two is in the kitchen, & Six is on the couch behind you. There is me, too, but I haven't rested from the recent training session." Rubbing my shoulders, they popped slightly from the stress: tai-fighting blindfolded was difficult, as all the incoming information needed to be processed quickly to avoid certain situations.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 5:45 pm
User ImageUser Image

◆◈◆◈◆"My sands will be your end"◆◈◆◈◆

San had to offer a slight smile. He would prefer to have had the Kazekages actual body giving him the lessons and attention. Yet he had made the rank of chunnin with the help of Six sensei, so his decision was rather easy. The young Satetsu didn't turn around, but soley gave his answer to the Kazekage in a decisive, clear, confident tone.

"Ill take my lessons with six sensei. She taught me very well before the chunnin exams, and i feel she can do it again...."

◆◈◆◈◆"Never doubt yourself"◆◈◆◈◆

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:04 pm

Info:
[Myself, & the Doctor]

"If that is what you'd prefer, young one," I replied, motioning towards Six. "After resting for a while, I'll drop by to see how you two are doing." Six stood at that, tapped a foot to indicate that San should go, & quickly followed behind him. "Lead the way on where you would like to train, & I'll be just behind you," she greeted with a smile.

((Anywhere you want!))

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 9:26 am
User ImageUser Image

◆◈◆◈◆"My sands will be your end"◆◈◆◈◆

San lowered his head in a small bow to the kazekage and spoke with admiration evident in his heart. The kazekage observing his training? What luck! Maybe he could even help him get into the ANBU program. But San would never play the politics involved. The Kazekage would approve or deny him until he was ready, and he was fine with that.

"Thank you Kazekage-sama. I will not dissapoint you."

The chunnin turned to face Six sensei while forming a single hand seal. His right eye gave a quick wink as he showed his characteristic smirk on his face. Off to training with Six it would seem. Maybe she had some cool s**t to teach him. She usually did. The chunnin's voice had a slight sound of humor, even laughter in it as he spoke, showing familiarity but respect at the same time.

"Race you to the usual spot sensei!!!"

In a puff of white smoke, San used Shunshin no jutsu to go to the university, the spot where San had been trained to be a chunnin.

◆◈◆◈◆"Never doubt yourself"◆◈◆◈◆

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 10:01 am
Howaido strolled in later in the day and smiled to the Kazekage,"Afternoon, Miyamoto-Sama. I was wondering ifyou had any missions pending to take care of before or after I start my special training, ne Kazekage-sama?" He had been with out a student for some time and naturally he needed to do something to feel useful around the village.

[Student killed his rpc so I need a new one. ^^;;]  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 9:28 pm

Info:
[Myself, Two, & the Doctor]

After the two of them departed, Howaido strolled into the office. "Your student is busying himself, somewhere... I take it? In the mean time, our banks are coming back online in a few days, just in time to finish your next mission & receive a tidy sum of ryo."

Title: Investigate Crime Scene: Petty
Information: Your village leader needs you to search around a crime scene. Try and figure out what happened, and who did it. The crime you are expected to unravel is rather simple and common. Likely some form of minor theft or property destruction.
Solo or Squad: Solo
Minimum Posts: 6

"Didrika's shop seems to have been the center of a crime scene, with the perp heading off towards the Hot Springs. Find out what crime occured there, & then track them though the city. Hopefully it wasn't Bast this time, that caused the ruckus." Handing over the simple details, I sat back in the chair, causing it to squeek slightly.

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 11:59 am
Howaido took a small moment to open up the scroll and scan it, then zipped it back shut and tied it again pocketing the scroll. "Sounds like it should take no time at all, Ill keep this in case I need it." He turned around but before stepping out,"I was wondering if you could keep your ears to the ground for an out of village mission? San and I were trying to do a mission together like old times, we were gonna take our students too as a four man squad, so we arent looking for anything too dangerous, we just want the young ones to get some experience with other villages under safe guidance." Howaido grinned lightly,"And me and San will try to keep things in one piece while we are gone too of course, hahah!" He rubbed his head and started walking towards the door with his laugh,"Just contact either of us when you come across something, ne Kazekage-sama?" He smiled with his last turn as he walked casually out the door towards Didrikas, that was the best place to start, and he hadnt visited in a while either.  
☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games