Reply ROLE-PLAYERS, COSPLAYERS, AND ANIME LOVERS! GO HERE! :D
DNA Experiments Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

laura187345

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 3:41 pm
(How about a 6 month time skip. Allows us time to set up some sort of base for us. I like the name DNA Human to. I'll think of a plot to coincide with this chapter of the story. I'll open up the new forum to new members human and experiments alike. I should have the new forum created in a week or so.)
Jane thought about what Rowdy said humans just wouldn't open their arms to them it would end up being worse than here most likely and that she wasn't willing to do. "How come when your right your right? Jane asked Rowdy. "Will have to show them we are strong that we will kill for our advancement in their world." Jane added.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 4:51 am
(( Sorry, I've been a little busy lately. The time-skip sounds like a good idea! ))

Ranulf just ignored them, he had gotten to the good parts of this data and he wasn't going to sacrifice his own enjoyment for anything. He was tempted to shut himself off completely, but he decided to keep himself in sleep-mode, just in case.  

Velloria

Doting Master

Sari Frost

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 11:19 am
Sari kicked open the door, seeing the room empty with only Rowdy and Jane. THey were to late. "What have you done, Rowdy? We can't control the world? There are so many humans, and so few of us. You're not going to be our savior. You'll just kill us all, trying to get to your impossible goals."

(sorry it took so long)  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 1:12 pm
Kai came in right after Sari, disappointed as well at the fact those other experiments just went along with that cat. He sighed and glanced at Sari.
"Sari...we'll get nowhere trying to talk to him... I'd be better just to watch the fools get gunned down later..."

((nyah, so when do we do the time skip? in a few posts or somethin?))  

KuroSeiryu

Sari Frost

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 2:33 pm
Sari shook her head, disgusted, and left the room. She leaned up against the wall, her wings spreadout and arms folded. "How could they all act like such pack animals? I know we're not completely human anymore, but that doesn't make us animals."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:38 am
" Oh don't act so high and mighty "Miss. Sari" or rather, Subject 45/B6. " Ranulf's voice sighed. " Humans are animals. " He had half ignored the conversations before, but he started listening again when the newer people arrived. He mused around with a data stream of medieval torture techniques.

"Unless you secretly have the DNA of a housefly, which I highly doubt you do, you cannot call yourself anything other than an animal."  

Velloria

Doting Master

laura187345

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:54 am
(What were going to do is start a new forum for this roleplay called DNA human. In the forum there will be a 6 month time skip. I should have the new forum created by early next week. This will allow for new members to join as those with DNA and humans. If anyone has suggestions please feel free to message me.)  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 7:55 pm
((Sorry for my absence))

Rowdy looked at Sari and Kai who had entered the room. Wasn't they supposed to be guarding the food supply? Well no matter to think about that now, his woman had a question and now was his chance. Yet she left so he turned first to Jane. "I'm not right. I can't think of being perfect. Yet what I've been able is to study human behaviour without being one and humans have killed everything odd they have come across. Now I need to eb excused dear Jane."

Rowdy followed up Sari and found them. He looked at both Kai and Sari as he shook his head. "Why do you feel so hostile upon me? All I want to give is freedom and government for our race. We can't be turned back and humanity will kill us for being not human or for our humanity's sake. We'll be put to sleep like swine with a bad leg. I want to protect all from that. I need you all to hide and work slowly to grow in numbers. Then when we're strong we can show the world. When we've grown to strong to be killed of. Is this wrong? Am I'm mistaken, if so. Tell me how to act before it's top late." Rowdy almost pledged to Kai and Sari. If he knew their side of the story then he knew how to alter himself. Rowdy needed everything he could get and no one that could break this plan of his. Yet for now he wanted the truth out of both Kai and Sari. He wanted to speak with them.

Dokuro Togiretogire

Original Sex Symbol

Sari Frost

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 8:54 pm
Sari was a little surprised when Rowdy followed her, practically begging for their side of the story, but she refused to show it. Her wings folded, ruffling slightly as she faced Rowdy. "I was taught that God made humans in his image. Well look at me! Look at you!" Her wings snapped open and she pointed a talon at him. "Whose image were we made in? Ranulf's sick twisted imagination! And in his curiousity, picked us apart, seeing how much he can change us. You put all of humanity in the same catagory, when you can't even remember being human. The best part about humans is that they can learn and grow. They don't have to rely on instinct that tells them to kill the weak and glorify the strong. They can learn to accept us if we give them a reason to, if we show them the good thats still in us. I know that if we just roll over and show our bellies, the ones who can't accept us will try and take advantage of that, but that doesn't give us permission to take over the world." She paused, choking down emotions. "And how do you expect us to reproduce? I'm to young to have children and there is no way I'm sitting on eggs."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 1:10 am
"I have my woman and I know that she'll give all to me." Rowdy said straight out to Sari. He looked at her with a look of disbelief. He guessed why eh was picked to be trained as the leader by Ranulf. His ties to humanity was no existing. "I don't want anyone to give up anything and if you think humanity will accept us then who do you think will do this? America? It's known to have been the biggest country to use slaves and even after it's civil war it took years and years, riot after riot and a world war to put an end to all of that. Africa? with all it's natives it would most likely be them but they are also very much ruled by cruel men that even in this day slaughters thousand of people? Europe? Asia? Every part have pros and cons. Yet the reason why I can see is because only I don't have ties to humanity. My mind is not clouded by any feelings."

Then there was religion. He guessed it might come up later and it was clearly something he needed to learn to deal with. Yet Sari said it in a blunt fashion, that someone could be so hard on her self. "If God did not want this, wouldn't God be able to stop it? Would God be able to protect it's sheep? And are we to kill our self because we're different? Should we succumb to humans and become their slaves because we're different? Humans are weak because they got no natural enemies and I'm not planning on becoming that. And showing the good inside us? Many of us are criminals who can now start over. Humans will use that to their advantage as they always have done to others in history."

It seemed like Sari enjoyed to see problems with this and true there was many sides unexplored. Yet this was a challenge indeed. "I think that most have to find a partner with similar race or a human mate. I have Jane as I said earlier and I don't want to send another being into finding out the problems at first hand. Yet I know that we need humans mates to prevent any incest like problems in the future because the small options to mate with."

Dokuro Togiretogire

Original Sex Symbol

KuroSeiryu

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:04 am
Kai sighed and glanced at Rowdy.
"....I'm not even going to bother saying my reasons..you'll just say the way you see things and make me out to be a stubborn idiot for not bowing and kissing your furry tail..."
His ears twitched and the end of his tail was raised a bit, a wolf's way of saying his leader wasn't around.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 2:00 pm
Raulf grinned at Sari's insults. He knew the subject had a fascinating nature, but it seemed to become more and more so everyday. He barely even bothered with the rest of the conversation, and eventually decided to go back to reading his data, not bothering with anything else now that boring things had once again been brought up. " Hydrogen." He tried to amuse himself. "Helium Lithium, Beryllium...."  

Velloria

Doting Master

Dokuro Togiretogire

Original Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 3:11 pm
Rowdy turned to Kai, turned his head to the side and gave him a look that talked about surprise. "Of course I say how I see things. I'm not capable to look through your eyes. Don't tell me you can tell me how, for example Johnny the Rhino sees upon all of this? The way I base my words, thoughts, moral and choices is how I see things. Yet as well as the time changes so may the way I look upon a thing be. Until now only two have been against my idea to sneak into the world and be recognized by the world as a new specie, yet when the time is right. When we can openly walk the streets without being hunted by zoos, Nazis, doctors, government and normal people. I want to protect you all from harm and I've got a plan. Why do you reject this plan of which you know so little of?" Rowdy leaned towards the wall. As he waited for an response. The wolf seemed to be a calm fellow but he guessed they guy had mood swings. Sari was an owl and honestly not much of a threat if they had planned to attack him. He doubted they would do that, after all Rowdy didn't want to harm nor see his kind b harmed. He could be forced into a corner and then he used his claws but if it could be avoided, then so be it.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:18 am
"Oh, really...we're the only ones huh? That's why I smell a dead body in the other room, because he loved just your ideals, hm?"
Kai raised a brow and tilted his head, one ear flattened back against his head as he watched Rowdy.
"Sorry pal, but I tell when people just want to use others.. When the train comes and brings us to wherever it goes, I'm just gonna go back to what I used to do.. Except I think it'll be a bit easier to steal stuff now.."
His tail wagged slightly at the thought of how easily it'd be, but he stopped the wagging, not wanting them to think he act's like a kid or something..then he shrugged.
"You know, I'd bet at a fair amount of the other experiments will just leave and do whatever they want to once they know they can get away from the crazy overlord kitty.."  

KuroSeiryu

Dokuro Togiretogire

Original Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:35 am
"So if I attack Sari here won't you defend her? The dead body there attacked Jane. Who is my female as I'm her male. I killed him because of that." Rowdy looked at Kai with a more of a straight face for now he under stood the lad a bit more. "You're young and sees hope. I wish you luck on your travel. Yet the safe heaven I will build is not a prison. It's more of a guild location. For now I take the lead until the train come to prevent chaos and anarchy. Yet as a guild I take in my kind and both of you are welcome to stay there, live there and leave there. When it's built I will work to achieve the goal I have to stop our kind from hiding. Yet when this place is built if you do intend to stay for a while during that time the rules of the guild will be followed. I also plan to use the humans technology to aid our self. yet that it's not something I'll share with you two!" He had almost said to much but just almost. With that he turned around and left to go back to Jane. "I wish that you both could have seen the good I try to make over the sound of darkness as a cape over it."  
ROLE-PLAYERS, COSPLAYERS, AND ANIME LOVERS! GO HERE! :D

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff