Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply //[ events ]\\ - - S t u d i o s - - Information and availability for custom palas.
.:[WKSHP]:. LizzyMoo Workzone...Closed til October <3 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Brize

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 6:24 pm
Basic Custom

Name of Pala: Brigantia
Owner: Brize
Type: Drei
Style: Irish Cream
Eye color: Dark green
Hair style and color: Wild, high-volume, fly-away hair. Maybe with a couple of rough little braids thrown in, if that's not too complex? The color is up to you!
Markings: I want a celtic knot motif! Again, I leave the coloring entirely up to you. Go with whatever you think looks cool and fits the theme.
Which stage you want them to start as?: Lamp!

(( I hope this isn't too vague for you to work off of, Lizzie? I often find seeing what other people will do with themes more fun than getting specific with a design. I'm weird like that. XD))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 6:34 pm
Brize - you got the slot biggrin  

LizzyMoo
Crew

Rainbow Senshi

Brize

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 6:36 pm
((Yay!

I have to go sell a couple of items to get your pure, but I'll definitely have the trade to you within 24 hours. :3))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 6:46 pm
Complex Custom:
Name of Pala: Rhiana
Owner: Meeki
Type: Inen
Style: Tickled Pink
Eye color: Green
Hair style and color: Long blonde hair in pigtails, one loose, one braided. Pink Ribbons optional.
Other edits?: Pink Sash and a skull accessory? Can be necklace or belt. You'd have freedom to choose/play.
Markings: None, she'd be pure white but her head feathers and the under part of her wings would be pink.
Reference image(s): Link
Which stage you want them to start as?: Adult  

Meeki

Apocalyptic Girl

21,875 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100

MoonKitsune

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 6:54 pm
Complex Custom:
Name of Pala: Sebastian Michaels
((Kuroshitsuji Cosplay))
Owner: MoonKitsune
Style: Sneaky, seductive, sly, demonic, posh, and up to something.
Eye color: Red
Hair style and color: Short, with swept, copy bangs that go down the sides of his face. The color is deep, dark black. (See Ref.)
Other edits?: He wears a butler outfit, with white gloves. He also has a silver chain in the front where his pocket watch is hidden inside a pocket.
Markings: Probably all white, since he’s all monotone, with black hooves. Also, to have him bite one of the fingers from his glove as he grins.
Reference image(s): One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Which stage you want them to start as?: Adult  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 7:24 pm
Name of Pala: Rapture
Owner: Sosiqui
Style: Ocean Dystopia
Eye color: Red/gold (whatever works best)
Hair style and color: Long hair, exact style is up to you - color is dark teal shading to seafoam like a wave. Having some of it fall over her face with her peeking out from under it might be cool, if you want to go that route. I don't have a set idea.
Other edits?: none!
Markings: Neon, gold, green, red swirls over an underwater-ripple base. See references~ biggrin Wingfeathers should all be gold, but the base of the wing can be undersea-colored.
Reference image(s): Saa~ like Rapture-soq only color only. smile No actual edit,s just patterning on the skin. You've seen Rapture in Bioshock, haven't you? *doesn't remember* If not, I'll edit in some moar images. This isn't a cosplay, just sort of a... here's the FEEL I want, go for it. XD
Which stage you want them to start as?: Adult~  

Sosiqui

Enduring Muse

LizzyMoo
Crew

Rainbow Senshi

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 7:44 pm
And Sosi, you got the last basic slot 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 7:45 pm
Yaaay! Sorry, hah, I got two separate price quotes and then my brain went "YOU WANT THIS INSTEAD". XP Cursed brain. *goes to send trade*

With her markings, feel free to have fun - they don't need at all to look just like Rapture-soquili's markings. XD Just art deco flavoring.  

Sosiqui

Enduring Muse

Allie23

Sparkly Fatcat

8,100 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Tycoon 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 3:33 pm
ARGHH WOO 8D

I'm confused, so do I need to apply for a hybrid spot? Before I post? o0o  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 5:21 pm
Allie23
ARGHH WOO 8D

I'm confused, so do I need to apply for a hybrid spot? Before I post? o0o
Yes... you need to apply... and after the application time (which would be tomorrow @ 6pm PST), I will pick who gets the complex and the hybrid slots for this month 3nodding

And don't forget a price estimate ;P  

LizzyMoo
Crew

Rainbow Senshi

Allie23

Sparkly Fatcat

8,100 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Tycoon 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 10:06 pm
Hybrid Custom Application~!
Name of Pala: Can I decide this later?:<
Owner: allie23
Type: Espa
Mmmk, I feel dumb for even posting this and asking this, but can I have the rest like. totally random? artist'schoice, surprise me sorta thing? sweatdrop :<;;;
Style:
Eye color:
Hair style and color:
Other edits?:
Markings:
Reference image(s):

Which stage you want them to start as?: adult
Price estimate: 2millish?

I can TOTALLY understand if you don't want to do this. o0o;; I feel bad for making you do all the work. Say No if you don't want to, please!  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 12:03 pm
trying for a complex

name of pala: kaylee
owner: timeerkat
type: ilunaan
style: firefly
eye color: brown
hair style and color: brown, shoulder length, wavy/curly
other edits?: she wears sleeveless, ankle-length olive green coveralls with pockets on her left chest (right side facing us) and both front thighs, an embroidered tan teddy bear on the left knee and an embroidered blue flower on the waist. she wears a flowery pink 3/4 sleeve shirt underneath. dark brown work boots. grease or dirt smudges on her nose and face.
markings: just the clothing/hair edits
reference image(s):
waist up
full body
teddy bear
which stage you want them to start as?: adult

timeerkat

LizzyMoo
Crew

Rainbow Senshi

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 6:42 pm
Complex Slots:
1. xx - shadow requiiem
2. Meeki

Hybrid Slot:
1. Allie23

Alrighty, these are the ones I decided to go with for this month! Send your trades when you get the chance if you were selected. I'll be working basics first, then the complex, and finally the hybrid slot.

If you didn't get a slot this month, I wish you luck for next month (I'll probably open customs again next month, so look out for it).  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 6:48 pm
Eee, omg! Congrats to other slot winners, and better luck next time to everyone else. :3 <3

Hey Lizzy, I won gold from Paper's charity and that's how I plan to pay for the custom so, would you want me to ping her a PM to start the trade or would you want to talk to her or~? xD;

xx - shadow requiiem

LizzyMoo
Crew

Rainbow Senshi

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 7:02 pm
xx - shadow requiiem
Eee, omg! Congrats to other slot winners, and better luck next time to everyone else. :3 <3

Hey Lizzy, I won gold from Paper's charity and that's how I plan to pay for the custom so, would you want me to ping her a PM to start the trade or would you want to talk to her or~? xD;
Can you PM her letting her know you got the slot... I don't know if she wants to send the trade to me directly or not... so just let her know and she'll probably take care of it accordingly 3nodding  
//[ events ]\\ - - S t u d i o s - - Information and availability for custom palas.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games