Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gold?
  $$$
View Results

342342424234w

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 1:29 pm
New people come here, hang around introduce yourself.

Here is a small form you can fill out.

User name:
Real name(optional):
Preferred nickname:
Where you live(optional?
Favorite music?
Any pets?
And anything else you would like to tell about yourself.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 7:25 pm
Yay, Starry's got a new guild whee

Well, my name is Kristen and I'm 17 years old. I'm not as fascinated with the paranormal as Starry is, but I do find it interesting. I mainly like studying about ghosts, UFOs, and vampires (although in most cases, that's probably more mythological than paranormal, but yeah xd ).

Starry made me a vice-captain of this guild, but I'm probably not going to do a good job of it sweatdrop . Guess I'm going to have to get on this account more often (I'm usually on my other one).

I don't really have much else to say xd . I may add something later, but that's it for now.

Wow, that was sucky.

~Helena Rosette Knight~
Vice Captain

GhostHunter21

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 9:14 am
Hey! New here. My name is Maren and I'm 18 years old. I love to talk about the paranormal, especially ghosts and UFO's, so this is the perfect guild for me. biggrin lol  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 11:49 am
Hi.  

Forgotten Madness

NiteBubbles

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 4:50 pm
Hey! I got invited to this guild, and after seeing the title, I so wanted to join. Anyway, I'm going on 14 years old, and I LOVE stuff that has to do with paranormal, ect. I'm no skeptic....by the way, I have lived in 4 haunted homes, including the one i'm in right now...I started sensing and seeing "figures" after my mom did Bloody Mary and made fun of her.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 9:14 pm
Hey all, Name's Loen. I'm 15, heading on 16, and I've been interested in this stuff for a while. Most of my family has been religious, so I got curoius , and sorta wandered into it. I lived most of my life in the New Orleans / Slidell area, and now reside in Houston.  

rosadria

Kiamra

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 10:17 pm
hi
my name is karina im 14 years old and going on to 15. I LOVE the paranormal and mythical one of my dreams is to meet a fary or a ghost...or something to make me belive even more. im probably not as devoted to it as starry midnight but i still love it . thanx for inviting me to the guild! domokun domokun domokun mrgreen  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 10:54 pm
Sup? Names Bryan, 17, love paranormal stuff, especially since I saw a UFO some odd years ago. Hope to discuss stuff with all you people sometime.  

Niato_Usume

z e t t i xo

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 1:13 pm
Hey there. My name is Stephanie (call me Steph) Im 14 and have been interested in the paranormal ever since I could remember. Always wathcing the X Files and such. 3nodding Im mostly interested in black holes, life on other planets, and different dimentions(where do you think those black holes lead to) xd  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 1:34 pm
I was invited, and i have no idea how i was found.

I'm 18 and i own two guild one about Metal and one about Tree People.

Music is a huge part of my life and so are horror and sci-fi movies.  

My Hollow

342342424234w

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 1:54 pm
My Hollow
I was invited, and i have no idea how i was found.

I'm 18 and i own two guild one about Metal and one about Tree People.

Music is a huge part of my life and so are horror and sci-fi movies.

How you were found? Well see what I do is I search people interests finding people that this guild might interest.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 4:08 pm
Hi. My name is Ellie and I'm 16 years old.  

Aryabella

Lou_J

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 6:40 pm
Hey what's up? I'm Lou i'm 17 and if u need someone to talk to mine open ears  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 7:18 pm
Hello peoples! mrgreen ok...i was invited and thanks for the invintation star! mrgreen may i call you star? anywho,im 15, obsessed with chocolate and poptarts, and im telling you nothing else. im mostly interested with the paranormal. spirits, ghosts, etc. i am a dream reader so if you have any strange dreams that you would like to figure out, come talk to me. mrgreen anywho.....i also like anything dealing with aliens, et's, ufos, anything that suggests that there is life out there besides us. and i am into a couple mythical creatures, mostly big foot. btw.....im crazy and random. and i love using this guy mrgreen <- WAY to much. just wanted to warn ya!  

RockenRollTurtle

342342424234w

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 7:35 pm
meichi
Hello peoples! mrgreen ok...i was invited and thanks for the invintation star! mrgreen may i call you star? anywho,im 15, obsessed with chocolate and poptarts, and im telling you nothing else. im mostly interested with the paranormal. spirits, ghosts, etc. i am a dream reader so if you have any strange dreams that you would like to figure out, come talk to me. mrgreen anywho.....i also like anything dealing with aliens, et's, ufos, anything that suggests that there is life out there besides us. and i am into a couple mythical creatures, mostly big foot. btw.....im crazy and random. and i love using this guy mrgreen <- WAY to much. just wanted to warn ya!

Thanks for excepting the invite, ^^ and yes you may call me Star.

*~*Aliens, UFOs, etc...the unknown*~*

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff