Welcome to Gaia! ::

The xxxHolic Guild

Back to Guilds

Fans of CLAMP's xxxHolic, you were not guided here by chance -- here you can ponder and discuss, or just hang with other Holic-holics!! 

Tags: crossover, holic, clamp, tsubasa, yaoi 

Reply The xxxHolic Guild
Watanuki's Recipes Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

the.empty.heart

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 11:24 am
Everytime I watch the episode when Watanuki is preparing Yuuko the chocolate for Valentine's Day I wish I could be there and taste it as Mokona.
4laugh

Do you feel the same??

Besides, I like to cook, so if anyone has the recipes that Watanuki is always making for Yuuko, Himawari and Doumeki post them. I specially want that one of chocolate... 4laugh

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 6:58 pm
I know some, I'll post them in a few.  

Onmyouza-tou

Clean Smoker

Onmyouza-tou

Clean Smoker

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 7:03 pm
Here is the one you requested:

FONDANT AU CHOCOLAT (style edited by: Onmyouza-tou)

serves 6

3 tablespoons unsalted butter
6 ounces semisweet chocolate
1 pinch salt
1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa
2 egg yolks
4 egg whites
1 teaspoon cream of tartar
1 teaspoon cornstarch
2 teaspoons sugar

For the cream:
1/2 cup heavy cream 1 teaspoon confectioners' sugar 1 teaspoon instant vanilla pudding 1 teaspoon vanilla.

Preheat oven at 400 degrees. If you are heating the chocolate, make sure to use a pot or a system that safely allows melting without burning the chocolate. Once you have your pot, melt the butter in it. Add chocolate, salt and cocoa, and mix until smooth. Set aside.
Butter 6 ramequins, 3 inches in diameter. Whip the egg whites with the cream of tartar. Gradually add the cornstarch and sugar. Continue beating until the whites are firm. Fold into the chocolate mixture. Spoon into the prepared molds.
Bake for 6 to 8 minutes.
Top should be firm. Remove from heat and unmold immediately on the center of serving plates. Whip the cream with the sugar, vanilla pudding and vanilla. Pipe a star of whipped cream on each warm cake.

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 5:00 pm
the.empty.heart
Everytime I watch the episode when Watanuki is preparing Yuuko the chocolate for Valentine's Day I wish I could be there and taste it as Mokona.
4laugh

Do you feel the same??

Besides, I like to cook, so if anyone has the recipes that Watanuki is always making for Yuuko, Himawari and Doumeki post them. I specially want that one of chocolate... 4laugh

I totally agree 4laugh  

yuki_aoi

iBEMidori

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 1:47 am
*Inarizushi! I love that! No wonder Doumeki always ask for it. Buy Aburage (the favorite of Kudagitsune!) from a Japanese store. Make a pouch(cut the middle) then add the vinegared rice. Looks easy but making the pouch is hard!*  
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 5:46 pm
That'd be cool ^_^  

forever_misted

Shizuka Doumeki-San
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 10:30 am
I gotta try that recipe.. I need to get some more... haha  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 1:43 pm
I have tons more of Watanuki's infamous stuff, I even have a few Oden recipes for you fox-loving fans...just tell me what you wanna hear...  

Onmyouza-tou

Clean Smoker

Shizuka Doumeki-San
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 6:18 pm
All!! I want them all I wanna cook!! haha. I'm all excited now..  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 10:25 am
Wants more recipes!  

Shizuka Doumeki-San
Crew

Onmyouza-tou

Clean Smoker

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 1:11 pm
In just one moment, I'll have a list of the recipes that Watanuki made, and then I'll go look through my notes and find them.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 5:05 pm
Onmyouza-tou
In just one moment, I'll have a list of the recipes that Watanuki made, and then I'll go look through my notes and find them.
Yay! I'm so excited!  

Shizuka Doumeki-San
Crew

ChaoticAngelofElvenBlood

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 7:56 pm
I would love to have his resipies. All of Watanuki's food looks good!  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 9:49 pm
I have a thread called 'Watanuki's Cookbook' posted in my DouWata guild, with lots of recipies, and I am still updating it with new ones!  

Shizuka Doumeki-San
Crew

timetide

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 12:09 pm
Thanks! I like collecting recipes and would love to learn some more.  
The xxxHolic Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff