[ PRP ] A Meeting of Peers - Vuja and Dhar Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Syrynx

Shameless Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 11:01 pm
A pristine evening, a cold one,but fair none the less,as it would seem the ground was without worrisome condensation, and Vuja was enjoying it. There were no clouds, and she stared intently at the sky, wings flicking slightly. Someday, she'd fly, and she'd fly so high she would find what made the stars sparkle.That was the plan anyways. She gave a contented sigh.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 11:05 pm
Dharmesh had gone off on his own to explore and run wild. he was enjoying himself running as fast as he could since the cold kept him from geting to hot while running. snorting and bucking as he went, he was much like his father but a bit childish since well he was only but a young colt. giving a whinny as he ran, he didn't expect to meet anyone while out and about on his own.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Syrynx

Shameless Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 11:11 pm
A sound broke the silence of her thoughts and brought her concious thoughts to the front of her brain, and the question arrose, 'Who is it making the noise? And Why is it getting closer?" Ears perking up vertically Vuja peered around her, but didn't see anyone until a young colt nearly bowled her over in the darkness.

She blinked and sidled away,glaring slightly,"Hey! You're not supposed to run people over you know." Her expression wrinkled in to a thoughtful frown and she asked,"Who are you?" The filly had no tact.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 11:18 pm
Dharmesh came to a slidding halt when he almost hit the filly. flicking his ears back at her glaring and snappyness, he gave a retort. " yeah i know sorry i was just caught up running, sheesh." snortting, he wrinkled his nose at her and shook his mane. " i'm Dharmesh but some call me Dhar and you are you?" his father had always said to be respectful and so he didn't let himself get rude.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Syrynx

Shameless Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 11:29 pm
Vuja nodded slightly as he spoke,"Ah, so I see." She looked at him inquisitively, admiring the silver-smokey look the night lent his coat and she flicked a wing, wondering who his parents were for a moment, "I'm Vuja." She almost added that he reminded her of her brother Deja for his quick apology, but kept that bit to herself. She dipped her head down in a kind of formal gestureof greeting, "Youcould call meVu, if youwanted, but that might get confusing, it's what people call my father too,so I don't know. What ever you want to call me I guess." She offered a slight hint of a smile, "Enjoy running?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 11:36 pm
Dharmesh held a proud stance as he looked at her and returned the formal gester of greeting by dipping his head also. " oh well i guess i'll call you Vuja then so it wont get confusing." he then grinned at her playfully and nodded fermly. " yeah i enjoy running do you??" now that he was was able to look at her better, he noticed the wings nad tilted his head slightly and wondered why she had them but kept his question to himself for now.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Syrynx

Shameless Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 11:54 pm
She nodded and offered a wider grin, "Oh yes. Running is what adults would call a sublime pleasure." She inhaled deeply and trotted around him, her pace slow, just a high knee-d gait mainly for the joy of the sensation, "My mother has warned me against racing, but if you would like, I would be most pleased to join in with running and such, I think it would be... fulfilling." It was perhaps odd, but Vuja rarely played with others,preffering solitude, according to her. But Dhar seemed polite enough, and although no man is an island, running is a solitary sport, with private thoughts,even when engaged in in the company of an aquaintance. Perhaps it wouldnot be unpleasant to run with him. She was willing to play, at least, if he wanted.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 12:05 am
Dharmesh grinned wider and nodded while he watched her pace around him. " i say that is true and if you want to go for a run with me thats cool with me i hardly get to run with anyone but my father, my mother or sister." to Dhar he enjoyed the feeling and enjoyment of the run but he also couldn't resist to run along with someone else since it made things a challege sometimes. hoofs dancing in place, he waited for her to make the first move for the run.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Syrynx

Shameless Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 8:33 am
Vuja smiled, "Oh, capital!" She turned round ina little circle once, just to pick her direction, and kicking up her heels, started to speed away, looking over her shoulder to be sure he was with her. She ran in a slightly fluttering gait, occationally hopping and flapping her wings just for the feel of it. It was as she said, sublime pleasure, to feel and know that you are very much alive.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 9:46 am
Dharmesh grinned more and took on after her once she took off. indeed she was right about the run just being sumblime pleasure. bucking once, as he was catching up, it was all in fun buthe competitive side pushed for him to keep pace with her. he noticed herhopping and flapping her wings and wondered why she would be doing that but oh well, he wanted to keep up so he couldn't be called slow.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Syrynx

Shameless Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 10:29 am
She giggled, and slowed for just the breifest of moments, allowing him the time catch up on her lead. She whinnied happily eyes closing for a moment, feeling the chill of the air run its course over her. Feathers stirred in the wind, and wind filled her wings like sails, lifting her for a short burst of flight. It lasted only a few moments, but it was good. Vuja was happy. She took a moment to watch Dhar, and wished she could adequately explain, it would be like explaining how to walk to a fish. She was no good at flying, but the effort felt good none the less.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 2:20 pm
Dharmesh almost gasped a bit went she almost flyign off the ground with her wings. they really where a interesting thing to him and almost wished he had wings to know what it was like. but he still enjoyed his running and snorted as he let out a burst of speed and finaly caught up with her dispite the fact she slowed for a berif moment. giving his own whinny, he leaped a bit as he ran beside her and had a huge smile on his face. to him it was all the more fun when running with another.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Syrynx

Shameless Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 9:25 pm
Vuja lookedover,andseeing his smile, grinned backhappily at Dhar. Her chest heaved and her breath came raggedly through her nose, but it didn't matter,not right now. She chirped brightly,"What say we make it a marathon huh?" She panted, "First one to the beach wins?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 10:09 pm
" oh your on! i wont back down from that kind of a challege!." laughing dispite his heavy breathing already, he bounded along then flatted out his running. he was definatly glad he ran into Vuja since they where now having great fun. having a grin that went ear to ear, his silver hoofs pounded along with Vuja's and was happy to race to the beach specialy when he had yet to go to one and could become a grand adventure.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Syrynx

Shameless Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 10:43 pm
She mirrored his grin,and huffing slightly, put her head down,and ran as hard and fast as she could.After all,it was a race! No use in giving up or intending not to win! The wind whistled in her ears and she giggled, aiming straight for the path she knew to get there, a wide trek that led out of the sandy flats.  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff