Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Intro Thread (Come Here First!!)
Digimon: Tamer Island Intro & FAQ (New Tamers Read 1st!)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Have you read this?
Check
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 0

Grandwing
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 7:07 am
Welcome to Digimon: Tamer Island

First of all I would like to thank you for joining. The rules of this Guild is just like the Gaia Terms of Service, so if you break it... you will get banned.

Things to know:
TP~Tamer Points, the currency in this Digimon: Tamer Island. As you post, you get TP. 1 post= 10 TP

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Digimon Partner~ Digimon Partners are virtual pets you treat as your own in this Guild. They can Digivolve into different Levels. They are displayed in signature-sized arts.
To get one:
*Go to the "Digimon Registry" and choose your first partner.
*You can also participate and win them from official contests or special events.

Tamers~When you have a Digimon partner, you are labeled as a Tamer.

Digimon Tamers are special people chosen by the good Digimon as partners in their defense against the rampaging evil Digimon.

In Tamer Island, you and your friends are Tamers. As a Tamer, you will travel with your Digimon between both worlds and help your Digimon Digivolve and grow stronger.

7 Easy Steps for you to be able to blend in the Guild:
STEP 1: Read the "Digimon: Tamer Island Intro & FAQ (New Tamers Read 1st!)" in the main page. [Check it in the Poll above!]
STEP 2: Read the FAQ below, and check your TP.
STEP 3: Register at the Digimon Registry and pick up your first of many partners
STEP 4: Check the TP Shop in the Digi-Market Forum for you to know the required TP for the Digivolution of your Digimon. Once you have enough TP this is where you will place orders to Digivolve.
STEP 5: Create your DigiLine Tamer Profile. We use this to keep track of you Guild Digimon art and it is also used as a place to chat or whatever else you want to do in it. It's your own space in the guild.
STEP 6: Create your Digimon Deck in the Digimon Card Center. If you want to battle, you need this!
STEP 7: Post to earn TP and participate in official Contests, Events and Tournaments to get more Digimon!
STEP 8: Check out the RP Rules and Registration

Reminders:
*If you would like to donate, please feel free to send a trade to RK Ulforce Veedramon.
*Please do not edit your Digimon art, its against the rules. That is why we have shops. If we catch you editing your own art/making your own Digimon art then you will be immediately banned.
*Do not be a spy and copy/imitate/improvise/plagiarize the features of my Guild like the TP system, Digivolving system, Digimon Arts and others since they are Tamer Island Copyright or I will report you.
Most of the features of my Guild are original so please don't let me visit your Guild and see that you've copied my features.
If you would like to use some then please PM and ask permission first, rather than stealing.
*Do not delete posts anywhere in the guild unless told to do so (which will rarely happen)

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 5:43 am
User Image

1. How can I get TP (Tamer Points)?
~ You get them as you post everywhere in this guild. 1 POST = 10 TP.

2. What is TP, how can I check it, and what can I do with my TP?
~ TP is the currency in this guild. You can use it to Digivolve your Digimon in TP Shop
You can view your TP by:
1.Go to Guild Members
2.Search for your username by typing it in the search box and see how many posts you have posted.
3.You get 10 TP every time you post so if you have 16 posts, that is considered 160 TP.

In short:
0 posts = 0 TP
10 posts = 100 TP
20 posts = 200 TP
30 posts = 300 TP
40 posts = 400 TP
50 posts = 500 TP
100 posts = 1,000 TP
1,000 posts = 10,000 TP
and so on....

*Your TP doesnt decrease even if you exchange them for Digivolution Items at the TP Shop or Digi-Lab.

3. How do I get promoted to Crew?
~ Earn the trust of the Crew Members and post lots.

4. I'm new, where can I get my very own Digimon partner?
~ You can get your very first Digimon in the Digimon Registry.

5. Does my Digimon ever die crying ?
~ They do not die in this guild.

6. What’s the use of choosing the [F] and [T] Digimon?
~ People choose the Fresh and In-Training Digimon if they are an art collector, for example Tanemon Digivolves to Palmon, Palmon Digivolves to Togemon, Togemon Digivolves to Lilymon then lilymon Digivolves to Rosemon. With that, they can collect the whole set of Digimon as avatar partners.

7. Can I change my Digimon Partner after I've chosen mine?
~ Unfortunately you can't. The only way for you to get another Partner is either win a Contest, Event, Tournament, or purchase an "Extra Partner" at the TP Shop.

8. I can't find my username when I type it in the members search box!
~ It may happen from time to time, all you have to do is either scroll for your name in pages or ask one of us to locate your name and search how many times you've posted.
We never ban a member without any reason.

9. How can I compete my Digimon with that of others?
~ Go to the "Tamer Coliseum" forum. In there, you will see the rules on how to battle. This is also a good way to earn gold/items in a fun way since you are able to bet certain stuff.

10. When are Contests and Tournaments held?
~ Contests are held every often so you should check the:
Walter Island (Official Contests Forum)
Digimon Coliseum (Official Digimon Battle Tournament Forum).

11. I just Digivolved my Digimon into Champion Level, can I still use its Rookie Level in battling?
~ Yes, you can use a Digimon's lower Levels after Digivolving in Battles and Tournaments.

12. Can we trade Digimon in this guild?
~ You can only trade Digimon you have recently won in a Contest and if art is not yet made by the host in the Trade Center (Digimon Trading Forum).

13. How can I get Limited/Restricted/Special Digimon?
~ These Digimon can be acquired through guild Contests and special Events.
You can also get a Limited/Restricted/Special Digimon by purchasing certain Digivolution Items in the TP shop and roleplaying in the Digimon Tamer Island (Digimon Guild RP Forum) or by bidding for them in the Auction House (Digimon Auction Forum). (You are not allowed to aution your own Digimon.)

14. How do I battle?
~ Instructions are available in the Battle System Tutorial. After reading it, head on over to find an opponent and battle in the Tamer Coliseum.
If you still require assistance, PM one of the Crew Members for proper battling instructions and guidance.

15. What are cards and where can I get them?
~ Cards can be used to aid you and your Digimon in battles.
You can collect 5 cards for FREE daily in the Card Shop.

16. I have lots of extra Digimon I don't need!!
~ No worries, you can EARN GOLD simply by selling the ones you don't need to Tamer Island-Ken in the Auction House Shop.

17. Donating to the Guild?
~ Please do not directly donate to the guild, we cannot use that Gold for prizes.
Currently RK Ulforce Enforcer is our guild mule until Tamer Island-Ken return.
If you would like to donate to the guild please send the trade title "Guild Donation" to Ulforce.
Every single donation is appreciated, and will be used for contest prizes, freebies and more.
Gold donated will not be used for anyone's own profit.

Have more questions? Then be sure to drop by Jijimon House for Helpful Forums and to see if your question's been asked already by Tamers like you, and find what you're looking for, if not, feel free to ask!

User Image

Tamer Island-Ken is our Guild mule,
If you do want to donate, please send a trade with the title "Guild Donation" to Tamer Island-Ken.
Click to donate:
Donate

Christmas Helper

Intro Thread (Come Here First!!)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas