Reply Lovely Little Lolita Party!
When and where do you dress lolita?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

a774475b9c3e421a5fb5f730a

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 7:19 pm
So today me and two of my closest friend went to Austin Texas in the hippy street of Guadalupe in FULL lolita wear. One of my friends had a dress from hot topic that looked ok but she also put another dress for target underneith it that had ruffles and just made the dress SOOO pretty. My other friends wore a dress I made. If you recall the head dress I made and scanned and posted on here, well I made the dress to macht. She was going to wear a top I altered but was to but so she wore a very lacy black ruffled sleeveless top and of corse the head dress. I wore a all white top I made with all the lace you could ever want. Lace on the sleeves and the cuffs, all the way down the front and around the neck and bottom, and to top it all off a big white bow. Its was simply wonderful. We walked all up and down the street and did some shopping in the small little clothing stores and vintage stores. I can now say that this street is my Harajuku. So it got me wondering......

How often do you dress lolita?
When and where do you were your lolita dresses and outfits?  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 6:05 pm
The first time I've actually dressed full gothic lolita was at the tekkoshocon last weekend. I was in an uber frilly uneven cut black dress with peticoats under it, and a white corset with black flowers, it was so much fun! ofcourse now my problem is where to wear lolita stuff but any time I'm with my friends I tend to go gothic lolita. I suppose there's not any certain place that's good to dress lolita at but, any time I can scare small children with my odd attire is a place I'll wear lolita fashions ^^  

Bunnybam

AnEbonyWhisper

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 11:41 pm
You can find me in all my Lolita beauty at the annual gothic ball, any parites hosted by friends and friends of friends and sometimes when I am working part time at my friends store Gypsy Willow.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 8:55 pm
I work In Sydney City... Sooo I dress gothic lolita when i go to work, When i go Shopping, when im doing anything in the city and mostly... when i go out....Sooo..... All the time.?  

Psychobilly Kitty

Emy-Lou-chan

6,150 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 8:39 am
I have yet to dress up as a lolita. Though I do plan on going out in full lolita wear before my freshman year. Any suggestions on where I could find some lolita stuff not ordered on the internet (my parents have this thing against ordering online) and is most likely found in any malls?

Lovely Little Lolita Party!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games