Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Revolution

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Naruto-based role playing guild. Active in 2024! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Boruto, Shinobi, Ninja 

Reply ◄ 時║𝓜𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓼 𝓲𝓷 𝓣𝓲𝓶𝓮 ↬ ᴀʟᴛᴇʀɴᴀᴛᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇʟɪɴᴇ ᴄᴀɴᴏɴ ʀᴘ
Becoming Chomei's Homei

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2020 10:17 pm
SHION xxxxx MORI
It was a fairly average day in Arashigakure. The sun was shining, the scallops were chirping... yes, it was the perfect day to get to work on some very, very important training. Shion anxiously glanced around at her surroundings as she waited for Takao to arrive. The monolithic statues and aged temples of the Monsoon district had always brought some comfort to the girl, but not even their towering presence could ease her mind. Her pace quickened as she did another lap around her secluded patch of grass. Faster and faster still, white-knuckled hands gripping at the hems of her jacket. "Shion, relax. This isn't like you." The Nibi's comforting purr did its best to break through the veneer of worry coating Shion's mind. "I know, I know, but I cant help but worry. What if I dont do this right. He could get hurt. You remember what we were like?" A brief moment of pause would come as the two shared a quick flashback to their less-than-stellar bonding sessions. "Matatabi, I almost died, dude." It was all water under the bridge now, but still, the demon-cat couldn't help but feel a momentary twinge of fault. "Chomei has always been one of my easier siblings to work with. Your friend should be safe. Besides, we are here to help. You can do this, but you need to stop doubting yourself in order to make it happen." Shion nodded to herself. "You're right. I've done it before. How hard can it be to do it again?" With a quick slap to the cheeks, Shion amped herself up, taking a few deep breaths before settling down to wait for Takao.

General Info

STR: +12 // SPD: +12 [+24] // REF: +12 [+24] // FORT: +12
CHAKRA: 1825/1825 // STAMINA: 1975/1975 // DEMON CHAKRA: 5000/5000 // BODY RANK: S // BLOODLINE: Bakuton // CLASS: Tai/Bloodline
TITLES: Jounin // CORE Agent: Bastet // Cat Summon Head // Nibi Host

Techniques Used:

Active Effects:
- Meltdown: 5/5 Charges
- Nibi Stage: inactive - 0/x

Summon Stats:
-
-
-

Nibi
-
-
-

Active Effects:

Quotes:
Kiiwispoet

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2020 6:30 pm
User Image

Takao still had his shirt at Shion's place so he appeared at the training location in a brand new one, though he did miss his favorite. He didn't see it in her hand as he arrived, though he was willing to earn it by going ham on this training. "Yo! Shi-awwwwwn. Are we doing a ground practice?" He looked at her settled on the ground looking a little amped up already.

He was down for some yoga if it was on the agenda, but he wasn't sure that was going to help the practice. "It's time to connect to my number one fan."

"Really?" Chomei groaned internally, not sure why he was stuck with this one.

▬ ▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
> Chakra : : 1,905 // 1,905 x > Stamina : : 1,705 // 1,705 x > XP : : 6,540 x > Ryo : : 両0 xxx
> Jack / Jackx > No Bloodline x > Arashigakure x > S-rank xxxxxxxxx

[ Profile ]

{ Passives + Additives }
      • [ Free ] Streetwise: Receives 2x ryo on missions
      • [ Maruton Augment ] Maruton techniques can originate from a point around the user - within a five meter radius per body rank.
      • [ Jack ] Jamming: When sensory abilities or Dojutsu that would detect the user as a target are utilized within the same topic as the user this ability takes effect. Chakra is automatically deducted from the user’s pool equal to the rank of the sensory technique to allow the user to avoid detection. If a dojutsu is the cause of detection, the user pays the cost of the targets body rank instead. This effect remains active one post for every other body rank ( D,B,S )
      • [ Jack ] Jazz Hands: Ninjutsu may be performed with somatic gestures.
      • [ Jack ] Iridescence: For an e-rank amount of chakra, Takao's chakra manifestation may become multi-colored and function as a visual trigger for a genjutsu; this does not consume an activation.
      • [ Jack ] Quick Expertise: Career missions performed in the village function as two missions solely in terms of counting towards title advancement for the first title only.
      • [ Jack ] Suspense: Takao can pay for a maruton technique in resource and in activation but not release the technique until the next turn for no additional cost/activation. This may be done once every three turns.

{ Stats and Tai/Buki Trainings}
      Current Stats
        Speed: [ 0 ] xx Strength: [ 0 ] xx Reflex: [ 0 ] xx Fortitude: [ 0 ]

• [ Channeling Martial Skill ] Once completed, all techniques are able to carry two elemental properties.
        • [ Phantom Slayer ] The user is capable of leaving phantasms of their own body at the end of every phantom slayer technique they preform for no additional cost. These are considered E rank phantasms, effecting only sight.
        • [ Sobagai Deba Sentou ] The user becomes more accustomed to all combat revolving around small weapons combat. The user's speed and reflex when wielding a small weapon is increased by a slight amount.
        • [ Sobagai Deba Sentou ] After each technique, light shines in the opponent's eyes and reduces their reflexes for that turn equal to the rank of the technique used by the practitioner.
        • [ Sobagai Deba Sentou ] Once per post, the user may use a single D-Rank or lower technique involving small weapons without paying the cost. This still requires the activation be utilized.
        • [ Sobagai Deba Sentou ] All projectile weapons used as a small weapon for this style gain a slight speed increase per rank of the parent technique.
        • [ Kakumei ] This allows the user to detect when an offensive action is about to occur, giving them a slight increase in reflex per body rank of the user. Additionally, once every three posts, the user is able to defend against an offensive activation without utilizing an activation. This ability is passive.
        • [ Kakumei ] This reduces the required chakra by 5 per rank for complex techniques that channel elemental powers. In addition, this does not reduce the potency of the user's techniques in collisions.
        • [ Kakumei ] Once per post when using a technique from this style after the user completes this training, a C Ranked elemental clone of the user may be created in their place as they move out of sight in some manner through role play. This costs no activation but requires a C Rank amount of chakra each time done. These clones have access to C Rank and below Basic Combat Skills. In addition, each of these clones, upon being stricken with a value equal or greater to C Rank explode, sending their specific element flying outward fifteen feet. Each clone requires an E Ranked Upkeep per post.
        • [ Mirror Image Art ] After learning the Shadow Clone Technique from the maruton list, the user may cast the Shadow Clone technique in conjunction with techniques from this style to replace mirror images with the clones. Casting Shadow Clones in this manner does not consume an activation.
        • [ Mirror Image Art ] The user has learned to control their chakra in a fine manner which allows them to create an additional mirror image per rank of the technique it is executed with. These additional images do not increase the strength of the parent technique.
        • [ Small Circle Combatives ] The user has learned to utilize their physical arts with mimimal effort while obtaining equal results. Simple techniques require 5 less stamina per rank of the technique. This training may not be layered with other training that gives reductions of this manner.

Current Bonuses
        None Currently

{ Missions + Current Objectives }
      Mission Title [ Rank ]
        - Objectives
        - Go
        - Here

{ Jutsu Used }
      > XX [ X-Rank ]
        XXX

> XXX [ X-Rank ]
        XXX

Cute in the Jars

ghostfinch

Seeker

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2020 1:29 am
SHION xxxxx MORI
Shion sprang to her feet in a hurried rush at the sound of Takao's voice. "You made it!" her voice fluttered, rich with an overly-excited that the aloof girl rarely exhibited. Goodness, what a stupid comment. Of course he made it; was she really that head over heels? Whatever. Focus... you've got a job to do. "Nope. Today we have something very special planned." As she spoke, Shion's body erupted into a cloak of blue chakra, wild and untamed. "Only through perfectly connectin' with their bijuu can a host achieve control over their abilities." The chaka cloak began to steady, growing a second tail and taking on the appearance of blackened-blue flames. "To do so, we must become best buddies. Really get to know them." Shion's cloak enveloped her completely, glowing a bright blue as it robed a radiant, burning armor. After a few moments, her final form would flicker out. "So today, you're just going to talk. Get to know Chomei as a person. Earn his trust and you should have no trouble tapping in to at least a little bot of his power." It sounded dull, but this was it. The real training was about to begin!

General Info

CHAKRA: 1825/1825 // STAMINA: 1975/1975 // DEMON CHAKRA: 5000/5000 // BODY RANK: S // BLOODLINE: Bakuton // CLASS: Tai/Bloodline

Techniques Used:

Active Effects:

Summon Stats:
-
-
-

Nibi
-
-
-

Active Effects:

Quotes:
Kiiwispoet

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2020 6:47 pm
User Image

He was taken aback by the Matatabi cloak Shion pulled on effortlessly. Damn if he didn't want one of his own. 'You have to earn it,' Chomei projected smugly.

Takao groaned and ran a hand through his hair, expecting Chomei to help him make a fool of himself in front of Shion. He began internally negotiating with Chomei as he sat himself down. He really wanted a cloak like her's. Chomei, however, was being rather difficult to convince in terms of working together on the cloak. 'If you lend me your chakra for that cloak thing, I'll feel more safe up high. And I know you really, really want to go hike that mountain with the meadow near the peak.'

'You'll stop for the carnations?'

'Yes, I'll stop for the carnations.'

'I'll hold you to it,' Chomei promised as he slowly but surely leaked his chakra to Takao's hands. His own dark red chakra began to meld with the olive color of Chomei's chakra, neither taking dominance but each blending over Takao's form as they formed more of a cloud than a cloak over him. It was olive-and-red striped as the chakra coexisted but didn't mix into one.

"How do I fix this?" He asked, looking at Shion with mild concern.

▬ ▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
> Chakra : : 1,905 // 1,905 x > Stamina : : 1,705 // 1,705 x > XP : : 6,540 x > Ryo : : 両0 xxx

[ Profile ]

{ Passives + Additives }
      • [ Maruton Augment ] Maruton techniques can originate from a point around the user - within a five meter radius per body rank.
      • [ Jack ] Jamming: When sensory abilities or Dojutsu that would detect the user as a target are utilized within the same topic as the user this ability takes effect. Chakra is automatically deducted from the user’s pool equal to the rank of the sensory technique to allow the user to avoid detection. If a dojutsu is the cause of detection, the user pays the cost of the targets body rank instead. This effect remains active one post for every other body rank ( D,B,S )
      • [ Jack ] Iridescence: For an e-rank amount of chakra, Takao's chakra manifestation may become multi-colored and function as a visual trigger for a genjutsu; this does not consume an activation.
      • [ Jack ] Quick Expertise: Career missions performed in the village function as two missions solely in terms of counting towards title advancement for the first title only.
      • [ Jack ] Suspense: Takao can pay for a maruton technique in resource and in activation but not release the technique until the next turn for no additional cost/activation. This may be done once every three turns.

Current Stats

• [ Channeling Martial Skill ] Once completed, all techniques are able to carry two elemental properties.
        • [ Phantom Slayer ] The user is capable of leaving phantasms of their own body at the end of every phantom slayer technique they preform for no additional cost. These are considered E rank phantasms, effecting only sight.
        • [ Sobagai Deba Sentou ] The user becomes more accustomed to all combat revolving around small weapons combat. The user's speed and reflex when wielding a small weapon is increased by a slight amount.
        • [ Sobagai Deba Sentou ] After each technique, light shines in the opponent's eyes and reduces their reflexes for that turn equal to the rank of the technique used by the practitioner.
        • [ Sobagai Deba Sentou ] Once per post, the user may use a single D-Rank or lower technique involving small weapons without paying the cost. This still requires the activation be utilized.
        • [ Sobagai Deba Sentou ] All projectile weapons used as a small weapon for this style gain a slight speed increase per rank of the parent technique.
        • [ Kakumei ] This allows the user to detect when an offensive action is about to occur, giving them a slight increase in reflex per body rank of the user. Additionally, once every three posts, the user is able to defend against an offensive activation without utilizing an activation. This ability is passive.
        • [ Kakumei ] This reduces the required chakra by 5 per rank for complex techniques that channel elemental powers. In addition, this does not reduce the potency of the user's techniques in collisions.
        • [ Kakumei ] Once per post when using a technique from this style after the user completes this training, a C Ranked elemental clone of the user may be created in their place as they move out of sight in some manner through role play. This costs no activation but requires a C Rank amount of chakra each time done. These clones have access to C Rank and below Basic Combat Skills. In addition, each of these clones, upon being stricken with a value equal or greater to C Rank explode, sending their specific element flying outward fifteen feet. Each clone requires an E Ranked Upkeep per post.
        • [ Mirror Image Art ] After learning the Shadow Clone Technique from the maruton list, the user may cast the Shadow Clone technique in conjunction with techniques from this style to replace mirror images with the clones. Casting Shadow Clones in this manner does not consume an activation.
        • [ Mirror Image Art ] The user has learned to control their chakra in a fine manner which allows them to create an additional mirror image per rank of the technique it is executed with. These additional images do not increase the strength of the parent technique.
        • [ Small Circle Combatives ] The user has learned to utilize their physical arts with mimimal effort while obtaining equal results. Simple techniques require 5 less stamina per rank of the technique. This training may not be layered with other training that gives reductions of this manner.

Current Bonuses
        None Currently

Mission Title [ Rank ]
        - Objectives
        - Go
        - Here

{ Jutsu Used }
      > XX [ X-Rank ]
        XXX

> XXX [ X-Rank ]
        XXX

Cute in the Jars

ghostfinch

Seeker

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2020 8:00 pm
SHION xxxxx MORI
Shion could only let out a sigh as Takao struggled with the chakra. Honestly, it was impressive that he was able to do this much right away; she had no clue why she felt a twinge of disappointment. *They're not in tune with each other.* Matatabi would chime in, making her presence known to the group. "Yeah... hey, follow my lead?" Shion lifted her hand outwards towards Takao, letting her own chakra flow visibly over the surface, snaking in a bright orange spiral. Slowly, a second spiral of dark blue chakra began to weave around her hand in tandem to her own. "Ya got access to the chakra, but you're not usin' it. Ya can't just make a petty promise and hope to get hella chakra, dude. Ya have'ta actually form a bond with Chomei." As she spoke, the orange and blue spirals would meld into one stream. Shion then closed her eyes for a moment, reopening them to reveal her oversized amber globes had been replaced with heterochromatic hues of yellow and green. "Understand'em. Then you'll be able to tap int'a that power fully."

General Info

Techniques Used:

Active Effects:

Summon Stats:
-
-
-

Nibi
-
-
-

Active Effects:

Quotes:
Kiiwispoet

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2020 9:09 pm
User Image

'I don't know... I really want to see those carnations.'

Takao couldn't help but laugh. "We'll still go. Work with me here, do that eye thing Shion gets to do."

'It isn't that simple. Here. You remember when your parents left you in Arashigakure for the first time and you thought you were gonna die?''

"Okay, I was like seven so like, why are you making me look totally uncool right now?" He muttered under his breath with frustration, his own chakra trying to push Chomei's away.

'It was the first time I felt you feel genuinely unhappy. You were scared and anxious. You sat at the window sill of your bedroom for hours with only the light of the moon to illuminate the street below, and you watched it to see your parents come back. Then you noticed there was a little bug on the window, and I expected you to kill it because you were upset and wanted to take out your restless energy on something. But you didn't. You picked it up and opened your window despite it being freezing cold outside and you held your hand out until the bug decided to leave. You felt trapped without your parents but you didn't want that bug to feel the same. You thought it had a family to get back to.'

Takao still didn't make the connection between the story and what they were doing, but he stopped feeling embarrassed and instead let Chomei's chakra spread out evenly across the misshapen cloud around him. "Uh, you don't know that it didn't have a family to get back to," he argued incessantly.

He felt Chomei sigh. 'It was the first time I realized you might be an okay vessel. That we could get along and you wouldn't... hurt me.'

Unbidden, Takao got a flash of a horrible memory that went by too quickly to process. It had to be one of Chomei's, but he didn't want to dive into it with Shion here. "Why would I hurt you? You can give me those cool eyes."

Chomei sighed again, wishing Matatabi would manifest and slap him.

▬ ▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

[ Profile ]

{ Passives + Additives }

Current Stats

Current Bonuses
        None Currently

Mission Title [ Rank ]
        - Objectives
        - Go
        - Here

{ Jutsu Used }
      > XX [ X-Rank ]
        XXX

> XXX [ X-Rank ]
        XXX

Cute in the Jars

ghostfinch

Seeker

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2020 10:06 pm
SHION xxxxx MORI
He was deflecting, or at least Shion hoped he was just deflecting -- being cute for the sake of seeming tough. C'mon, dude, just let your guard down. He was so close to a breakthrough... maybe if she just gave him a little push? Coming up from behind, Shion would... ugh... smack the back of Takao's head. "Don't be dumb, dude," she'd scold. "Be honest. Chomei is openin' up to ya. You should do the same." As she spoke, Shion would wrap her arms around the boy from behind. "Besides, only I get cool eyes. We each manifest unique traits from our demon, both during and outside of the transformation. Fer me, it's the eyes and an alarming desire to do nothin' but sleep all day... and an abnormally high body temperature." she'd say, drawing herself in tighter against him. "For you, it'll be somethin' all yer own. Heck, it might be somethin' you already have, but just attributed to just bein' you." It may just be in her head, but it seemed Takao responded to a gentle hand and warm feelings. Maybe, just maybe, Shion could use that to bridge the gap between host and demon.

General Info

Techniques Used:

Active Effects:

Summon Stats:
-
-
-

Nibi
-
-
-

Active Effects:

Quotes:
Kiiwispoet

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2020 8:19 am
User Image

Takao groaned after Shion slapped and scolded him, though it did get him thinking. Things that he had attributed to just being him. "Chomei, you've been with me through all the dumb s**t I've done. I know you weren't able to talk to me because our telepathic link wasn't established. But, I think we can make up that time starting now."

'So let my chakra in,' Chomei coached. Takao focused on molding the olive-colored chakra as if it were his own, no longer pushing his own chakra out in equal measure and instead only controlling the bijuu's chakra as it appeared. The chakra was molded into a cleaner coat than the odd cloud it'd been before. As the chakra took shape, some of the cloak turned blue and the rest turned a brighter yellow, making a mesmerizing palette against Takao's skin, which grew a little harder during the transformation. Finally, the pupils in his eyes split and he grew three chakra tails from the cloak at his back, looking properly like the bug demon's vessel.

"This s**t is tight! Shion, what do my eyes look like?" Despite her warning that their transformations were not identical, he was hoping his eyes would be different, and he looked at her with the curious joy of a child as he waited for her to comment on his split pupils.

▬ ▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

[ Profile ]

{ Passives + Additives }

Current Stats

Current Bonuses
        None Currently

Mission Title [ Rank ]
        - Objectives
        - Go
        - Here

{ Jutsu Used }
      > XX [ X-Rank ]
        XXX

> XXX [ X-Rank ]
        XXX

Cute in the Jars

ghostfinch

Seeker

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2020 2:44 pm
SHION xxxxx MORI
Shion could simply hang her head and sigh; goodness this dude was a dork. Still, rather than find it annoying or irritating like with most people, Takao's charm made it more endearing. A light, breathy laugh slipped past her lips as she brought her head back up to face the newly-bonded host. "Ya look pretty cool, dude. Kinda weird and buggy, but in a neat way?" she'd say in a pretty bland tone, offering him a thumbs up. It didn't seem like much of a praise, but given Shion's track record with connecting with people, it was a very big gesture. She genuinely was happy for him, its just letting the full expression of her joy bubble forth was... hard. "I'm impressed, dude. Ya did very well. Just keep fostering that link you've made. Treat'em like an ol' friend and you'll be spitting fireballs or whatever Chomei does in no time!"

General Info

Techniques Used:

Active Effects:

Summon Stats:
-
-
-

Nibi
-
-
-

Active Effects:

Quotes:
Kiiwispoet

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2020 6:33 pm
User Image

Takao had a stupid grin on his face as Shion examined his face and said he looked cool. "Sure, best buds. I can live with that. But uh, what next? Your bijuu skills just stem from the power of friendship, just like that?" He expected harder training, not bonding, in order to harness the power Shion could.

▬ ▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

[ Profile ]

{ Passives + Additives }

Current Stats

Current Bonuses
        None Currently

Mission Title [ Rank ]
        - Objectives
        - Go
        - Here

{ Jutsu Used }
      > XX [ X-Rank ]
        XXX

> XXX [ X-Rank ]
        XXX

Cute in the Jars

ghostfinch

Seeker

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2020 10:36 pm
SHION xxxxx MORI
I mean, it wasn't just the power of friendship, but more or less... yeah; Takao was pretty much spot on. "Pretty much. The stronger yer bond, the more in sync you'll be. It's really about how well ya work together. That... and whatever techniques Chomei feels they're willin' to let ya learn. I gotta few from Matatabi, myself." It seemed like Chomei and Takao were a pretty good fit for each other; they certainly secured a bond a lot faster than Shion and her Bijuu did. Maybe she was worrying over nothing. Maybe, just maybe, he'd have a smooth transition into becoming a fully fledged jinchuuriki. "Enough about that though. It might not feel like it now, but using a bijuu's chakra puts hella strain on the body. Exhaustion, physical damage... heck, ya could even die if you use too much for too long. Yer just gettin' started out, so what say we take the rest of the day to relax?" No matter how quickly he could form a bond, it would take his body a while to acclimate to the stress of bearing two loads of chakra at once. Best to take it slow. "C'mon, lets get some congratulatory lunch. I'll buy ya somethin' nice. Somethin' sweet.... for my... sweetie." The longer the sentence went on, the more awkward and disgusted in herself Shion became. Gods above, what was she saying?

General Info

Techniques Used:

Active Effects:

Summon Stats:
-
-
-

Nibi
-
-