Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Private Homes
Gi & Lizzy's Flat

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2019 9:00 pm
User Image

Inhabitants: Elizabeth Whyte and Gi-Seung Cho

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2019 9:18 pm
xXx Where Are They... xXx

xXx 𝘓𝘪𝘻𝘻𝘺 𝘪𝘴... xXx
Home | Work | Patio | Shopping | Other

xXx 𝘎𝘪 𝘪𝘴... xXx
Home | Work | Backyard | Visiting Siblings | Other

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2019 10:14 pm
xXx Miscellaneous xXx

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xxUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xxUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

🔶🔷 Lizzy has an owl named Toryn and both she and Gi have cats named Maggie and Saja respectively. Both cats are spoiled beyond belief so please don't believe their cries.

🔷🔶 Their floo name is "The Studio" but they ask that you ring first because the soot gets everywhere and it's hard to get out the fuzzy rugs.

🔶🔷 If a sign is hanging on Gi's door, then she's unavailable due to using her room to develop her photos. Likewise, if Lizzy isn't seen indoors, she's more than likely out on the patio off the side of the living room.

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2019 8:06 pm
But I wanna be brave, and I wanna feel changed
And I wanna say, "let's make today the turnaround"
And I wanna see waves, and I wanna hear break
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hαℓƒвℓσσ∂ Ɠяуffιηɗσя AƖυм Ƒємιηιѕт ƑяєєƖαηcє Ƥнσтσgяαρнєя

╰☆╮Gi bit her lips and fiddled with the tea tin in her hand as she waited for the kettle to whistle trying to think of how the upcoming conversation could potentially go down. After her break up with Barry, she had thought it'd be awkward continuing to be friends but it really wasn't further cementing to both of them that they were better off that way. Unfortunately, it started making her pay attention to how she truly felt about her friends and thus lead her to noticing how she felt about one friend in particular, Lizzy. She'd always felt a certain protectiveness over her friend, though she explained it away from how her brother treated her (and she still felt it was her biggest failings not personally bopping him one while they were still at school) and thought of it as her big sister instincts flaring up. And for awhile that's all it really was until she started noticing and staring at things that a sister probably should not be staring and noticing. But then the stuff with Barry happened and she'd been flattered by someone's, rather obvious, crush that she sorta just buried whatever fledgling thoughts she might've had and focused on the present. Since they ended it though, the thoughts returned with a vengeance that was possibly owed to the fact that she actually lived with her friend now and interacted with her in more casual even almost intimate frequency. It was easier now to see how often she draped herself over Lizzy, or nuzzled her when she walks by, random tickling, quick hugs for no reason, taking more pictures of her just lazing about their flat...She wasn't the most perceptive but even she could understand there was more to this.

So Gi started asking advice from her brothers and other friends, after swearing them to secrecy because she most definitely didn't need this getting back to Lizzy despite either outcome, and the general consensus is that she had a mega crush on her best friend. Totally normal. Now she just had to tell said best friend of the aforementioned crush and see where the tides took her. No big deal. Except that it very much was a big deal and she was attempting to lie to herself by brewing tea for both of them after already stress baking honey teacakes.

The kettle finally whistles signaling her time was up and she on autopilot poured the water into two mugs before placing in the different teabags (earl grey for Lizzy, peach for her) and started plating the cookies placing them on a carrier her mum insisted they'd needed while the tea steeped. When ready, she added the milk and little sugar to Lizzy's and the heaping of sugar to her own before also adding them to the carrier before finally bringing it out to the living room.

"Hey~! I was in a mood and made some cookies earlier and I figured you can't really enjoy teacakes without tea sooo I made some of that too! Tuck in." Gi informed her with a usual bright grin setting the tray down and passing her tea before grabbing her own and a cookie. She allowed herself a moment to enjoy her peachy brew and munch on her honey cookie to calm her before making the proverbial jump. "So, I like you and I want to take you on a date. There's a new pizza parlor a few blocks down we could visit? The pamphlet they handed out said it should be good at least." she added with a hum and a slight shrug. All pizza was good to her though she was willing to compromise if Lizzy wanted to try something else.

All the worry, all the doubt
All the things that keep you down
I have a reason to believe
Everything is gonna be fine yeah, yeah
Breathe it in and breathe it out
Know the air will clean you out

oyehh

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

oyehh

Feral Fairy

24,500 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150
PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2019 12:51 am
User Image

User Image
                                            User Image
                                          • The television was turned on—playing some sci-fi show that seemed vaguely interesting—but Lizzy tuned it out, doodling absentmindedly instead. She could hear Gi doing something in the kitchen and the cats in the room and it brought a smile to her face.

Living together with Gi brought them even closer, something that made Lizzy both happy and guilty. By now, it was now a habit to push down her longing and act natural and not at all like she was still harbouring a crush on her best friend, but while it had become easier now, there were still times when Lizzy found herself staring at Gi a little too long, or letting her hands linger longer than she should. Gi herself was more physically affectionate now, a byproduct of living together, and Lizzy would be lying if she said she didn't enjoy it, but she knew she shouldn't and it only made her feel guilty and try to squash her traitorous thoughts more. But it was okay, she didn’t really mind, she was used to it and she didn’t want to do anything that would jeopardise their friendship and what they had now.

The kettle whistled from the kitchen, pulling Lizzy out of her thoughts as she glanced up, and Gi came in after a few moments, carrying a tray. She perked up at the sight, grabbing her mug and returning her best friend’s bright grin with one of her own. "I knew I smelled something good earlier, thank you!" she remarked, then took a bite out of the honey cookies. "Don't know what got you in the mood, but I really appreciate it, these taste really good!"

They took a moment to enjoy the food, and while the silence was comfortable, Lizzy could tell that Gi was preoccupied with something and she waited patiently, drinking her tea while she did. It was made just the way she liked and she gave Gi an appreciative smile. She was midway through a sip when Gi finally spoke and at first, she was so casual about it that Lizzy didn't realise what she said at first. Then it finally dawned on her and she choked on her tea, sputtering and spilling it all over herself and the floor. Coughing, she set her mug down and blindly groped around for tissues and it took her a few seconds to recover enough to speak without having another coughing fit.

"Sorry, I don't think I heard you properly," she finally said, trying to chuckle and sound casual yet failing miserably. "You said something about the new pizza place?" she asked, her voice high and nervous as she looked at Gi while dabbing at her clothes with a tissue. A small part of her brain bemoaned the waste of perfectly good tea but the larger part of it was focused on what Gi said, replaying it in her head and making it hard to think, with any train of she had eventually trailing off to simply what. That had to be a joke, but this wasn't something Gi would joke about, so it was clearly something wrong with her. She hadn't felt ill recently, but was she coming down with something? Or had her crush-addled mind finally gone mad and made her hear things?

• WHERE home tab tab tab WITH Gi tab tab tab FEELING incredulous

OOC xxx

Yukina101

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2019 9:20 pm
But I wanna be brave, and I wanna feel changed
And I wanna see waves, and I wanna hear break

Hαℓƒвℓσσ∂ Ɠяуffιηɗσя AƖυм Ƒємιηιѕт ƑяєєƖαηcє Ƥнσтσgяαρнєя

╰☆╮Gi smiled bashfully at the compliments for her cookies grateful since she was tinkering with her mother's recipe and hadn't been completely sure it would come out right. Thankfully her blind luck paid off in regards to her cooking, hopefully it would continue on into the next conversation. Though maybe she had spoken too soon as Lizzy began coughing violently and spilled her drink on her and the couch scattering the cats and nearly scaring Gi to death and she nearly tripped running into the kitchen to grab a towel and more tissues for her friend and the mess. Goodness, had a piece gone down the wrong pipe?! Had she accidentally put salt in her tea instead of sugar? She'd done it once before, thankfully to herself and not anyone else, once at Hogwarts and it had not been a very pleasant experience. "Ohmygosh, are you ok?! Was it the cookie? Was it the tea? Do you need some water?!" she asked worriedly mopping up the spill and just passing her more tissues when it looked as though she'd finished her own.

When Lizzy was finally coherent she apologized, which of course she blew off because honestly!, before brightening slightly at the mention of the pizza place. "Uh, yeah! It's just about a block over, it used to be a uh, a burger place I think? Anyway, they've been passing out flyers for days so I figured we could at least try it and if it wasn't good I could make it up to you with a good dessert later and then for our second date you could choose the place." Gi encouraged her with a grin. She would pretty much eat anything, or at least try anything once. As long as it wasn't looking at her, she could eat it but she was confident Lizzy could find a good place for their hopeful second date. But she started thinking that maybe she wouldn't want pizza as a first date, maybe something more elegant? Who did she know that was elegant that she could get their opinion? "Unless you don't want pizza for our first date? We could save it for another one and go somewhere else? I just figured, this way we could walk there and all but umm...oh! I ate at a really good Indian restaurant about a week or so ago after a wedding shoot! We could go there if you like?" she fiddled with the tissues in her hands now actually a bit nervous.

All the worry, all the doubt
All the things that keep you down
I have a reason to believe
Everything is gonna be fine yeah, yeah
Breathe it in and breathe it out
Know the air will clean you out

oyehh

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
Private Homes

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash