[FIN Oba] What Have We Here? ~ Dair & Sara ~ Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 3:34 pm
Alasdair had done his best to stand up right and act in a dignified manner so that he could stand alongside his father. The man really was a force of nature, wasn't he? Someone that commanded troops, only second in his unit to one man. The man that he served under being Uncle Jinx, a man that Dair found to be quite funny. He'd met the man a few times in the past and he liked him... though he had to wonder how he was stronger then his father. In his mind he didn't think that anyone really could be.

Crossing his arms tilted his head from side to the other, doing his best to stand still, but it was starting to get difficult. He knew he couldn't wander off, couldn't cause problems, didn't want to upset his father, but he really was getting bored. Looking around the area he set to taking in the others around them, mostly people that his father worked with. A whole group of interesting individuals that he liked to be around. Man... if only Fai were here, he'd have someone his age to chat with. What to do, what to do?

Just as he thought he might keel over from boredom he spotted something, well someone, interesting. Was that a girl with silver skin and moon marks? Very odd looking, as well as interesting, definitely worth an investigation. Making sure not to leave what would be his father's line of sight the boy move to get a bit closer, peek through his bangs at the interesting girl.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 4:01 pm
Orpheus Solon

Sa'rasnata hummed as she twirled around in the sash her Mother had pulled around her. She giggled. It was sheer in places, a pattern. Something that had her beaming as she looked up to her Mother. The elder female was nearby, Sara could still see her. Though she saw a few warriors nearby. With a soft inhale she turned to watch them for a moment. She knew of magic, her Mother used it. With a head tilt she watched them a few moments. Then blinked as a small boy started to walk up to her.

She bounced in place for a moment before she smiled at him. "Hi there!" she called out. Her short hair bouncing around her pale features.  

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 4:31 pm
SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Up close she looked even more interesting, huh? She had blue in her hair and her eyes, making him wonder in an idle manner what she was. He couldn't say that he'd ever seen anyone as odd looking as this girl. That was a good thing though, right? It meant that he had something to brag to Fai about, that he'd gotten to meet a strange moon girl and he hadn't... of course then he'd feel a little guilty that his brother had missed out.

As the girl called out a greeting to him he seemed to brighten up that much more, a huge smile on his face, "Hello!" He greeted her back, glad to see that she wasn't going to act afraid of him. That osrt of thing ruined potential meetings after all. Not that he was all that scary or so he'd like to believe.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 6:32 pm
Orpheus Solon

Sara looked the boy over, seeing his ears and hair she saw the water tribe blood in him. That was cool. He looked really cool. She blushed lightly as she looked down suddenly. Shy of her own appearance. Besides her moon markings that her current outfit showed off for those around her, there wasn't much that showcased her tribes. "I-I'm..." she mentally cringed at her squeak. "I'm Sa'rasnata...or Sara if that's easier for you to remember. I'm from the Shifter and Ice Tribes."

She was taught to always be upfront with others. This was no different. Besides, this was her poor attempt at small talk. Getting to know a new friend and all.  

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 6:57 pm
SwordOfTheDarkOnes

"Huh." Shifter and Ice, huh? Didn't his father have a friend who was a shifter or something like that? He thought about it for a moment, giving a humming sound, then nodded, "Cool. My name is Alasdair or just Dair. I'm of the Fire and Water tribes." The last bit was added in after a moment of thought, feeling that he should follow her lead in introductions of both name and tribe it seemed.

Crossing his arms over his chest, head cocked to one side, he starred at the girl that seemed to have gotten flustered after her intial greeting. Was she the shy sort? Weird. Definitely not something that Dair was used to dealing with though that was likely just due to the fact that he was so used to dealing with his twin brother who was as energetic as he was.

"So do you live here?" If she was an Ice Shifter shouldn't that mean she lived elsewhere? Or did she actually live here? Would be weird but interesting if she did.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:04 pm
Orpheus Solon

Sara giggled as she shook her head. "Nope, we live in Matori. Mama is just visiting a few old friends who are here for things." she tilted her head at the other boy. He certainly was a cute little thing wasn't he. "Alasdair...that's a nice name."

Fire and Water, that was a pretty combination. She looked around. "Do you live here? Where's your parents?" she looked around for anyone who could possibly pass as the child's parent.  

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:43 pm
SwordOfTheDarkOnes

"Matori?" He cocked his head to the side, then gave a laugh, "Huh, weird. I'd of never guessed that." He would have guessed... well, whatever places those two tribes came from. To think that she was living in a different land altogether. It was pretty interesting if you asked Alasdair.

"Not in the marketplace." He said, laughing at his own joke, before he pointed, "I live in that direction, in this city, with my family. Most of them, my father has to go to work a lot, but my bestest brother Fai is always there, as is my grandmothers, and my mom!" After watching her look around for a time he pointed to his father where he stood with the others from his unit, "The one with the long dreads is my father, the others are those that work with him."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 7:18 pm
Orpheus Solon

Sara looked around the other child to the big male. She tilted her head then waved to him before turning her attention back to her new friend. "So...Alasdair. What do you do for fun around here?"

She looked around then blinked. Where did her Mama go? She turned with slightly wide eyes, then calmed seeing her mother just a few feet from where she was originally. The elder female glancing back almost constantly to check on her.  

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 11:05 pm
SwordOfTheDarkOnes

"All kinds of stuff!" He said in a pleased manner, thinking on it before he said, "We play in our gram's garden a lot. We get to climb trees! Not lot ago we gathered a bunch of cherries and used them to paint on one of the stone walls! Sometimes we get to go to the nearby oasis to swim, only when our father isn't working."

After he was done telling her some things that he did for fun with his family he then said, "Oh! You should call me Dair! Everyone does. Well, except for when I get into trouble then I am 'Alasdair'."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2018 5:32 pm
Orpheus Solon

Dair...that was a nice name. She smiled at him. "Then...Dair. Feel free to call me Sara." she gave a shy wave to the male that Dair pointed out as his Dad. Then gave said male a small polite bow. While behind her, Dair would see Myrida lean around a person to wave to the small boy. Then turn her attention back to the merchant. Sara glanced back to where her mother was. Glad the female was still in sight.

"Hmmm...this is a really big place to get lost in." she muttered. "Aren't you scared?"  

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2018 6:07 pm
SwordOfTheDarkOnes

"Sara, got it." He said, giving a smile and a nod. Dair found himself momentarily meeting the gaze of a Shifter woman, one that waved to him, and he waved back, "Your mom?" He asked of Sara in a curious manner. He didn't see any other Shifters around so maybe that was her? Mostly a guess on his part but he felt like it was a safe bet.

"Eh? Scared? Why?" He actually looked a little confused, as though he didn't understand why he should be. It seemed like she didn't like how big the marketplace was but he was used to Sulburi. As such it meant nothing to him to be visiting it. Since his father and his friends were nearby that was even less of a reason to be scared. Giving a smile he said, "You don't have to be scared. Nothing scary will get near you cause if it tried my father would take it out with his sword! He's a war hero after all."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 5:05 pm
Orpheus Solon

She giggled at the other child. Okay, he was a good person for sure. After a moment or two she looked around then back to him. "So, your Daddy's pretty scary huh? My Mommy's the scary one, Daddy's more of the spoiling one."

She giggled again. Yeah her Mommy was scary alright. She tilted her head at the other child. "You have a brother too? I have a twin like that. Mommy said she was lucky that one of us was female and the other male. Though, I want younger siblings too." she pouted.  

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 4:07 am
SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Dair crossed his arms over his chest for a moment, seeming to think about it for a moment, then gave a laugh, "Naw. If I had to bet I'd say which parent was the scariest I'd say it's my mother. Not because she's a scary lady but since my father listens to her. She's got to be powerful if he listens to her, right?" He glanced over at his father, giving a nod of his head, "Not to mention she always seems to appear any time my brother and I are getting into trouble, as though she can sense it."

Turning to look over at the girl again he said, "Yep! Faisal is the best brother ever. As a boy our age I'd say he's second only to me." Which was Dair's arrogance talking. Tilting his head to one side he asked, "You have a twin brother too? Does he look like you?" She was a pretty interesting girl and he had to admit that he was kinda curious about her brother now that he knew the boy existed.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 4:20 pm
Orpheus Solon

She giggled. "Well, his hair and eyes are paler than mine." she shrugged. "So, I guess we look alike. I don't see it. He's too much of the Stars while I'm the Moon." she blushed a little. "At least...that's how my Mother put us..." speaking of her Mother. Sara heard her name being called. She trotted back to the elder female after a few moments she came back to Dair. Looking troubled.

"Mom wants to know if you can look after me for a moment. She has to go talk to someone that's not good with kids." She glanced back to her mother before looking to Dair. "Sorry about this..."  

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 5:22 pm
SwordOfTheDarkOnes

"My brother... well, he looks almost exactly like me except he has some neat markings on his skin. That and his hair is a lot neater then mine is." Dair's hair was always in his face, obscuring half of it from view, while Fai had nice, neat dreadlocks. He liked the style on Fai but it wasn't something he was interested in himself. He liked his messy hair as it was. Giving a humming sound he nodded, "I can see it... well, at least the part about you being the Moon that is. She did have those interesting moon marks after all.

"Hm?" He watched as the girl was suddenly called away, something that ruined his fun a bit, and caused him to take a few steps back toward where his father and the others were talking. A moment later though she returned, asking if she could hang out for a time. It seemed her mother was going to talk with someone that didn't like children? He gave a snort and said, "Sounds like a winner."

He was a kid, his brother was a kid, as was Sara... as such he didn't much like the person even though he didn't know who it was. Giving a smile he rested his hands on his hips and said, "It's alright by me! I doubt my father and the others will mind since they would be right here anyway."  
◈ Archives

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff