• Friend of the Goat 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:10 pm
Basement:

Basement:
User Image

First Floor:

Front:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Foyer:
User Image

Kitchen:
User Image

Dining Room:

Walk-in Closet:
User Image

Living room:

Backyard:

Downstairs bathroom:

Second Floor:

Upstairs Bathroom:

Master Bedroom:

Upstairs Bathroom 2 (Acessable through Master Bedroom):

Stephan's Room:

Guest Room 1:

Guest Room 2

Guest Room 3:

Approve by: Miss Shadow Night  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 7:32 pm
Queen Lillian Ambrose

User Image
Queen, Mother

Lillian guided the girls to the front yard of her home. It was much bigger than your average house. She walked up the stepps and opened the door. "Here we are girls. This is the Ambrose household. Feel free to explore it, but I recommend you head into the walk-in closet first to pick something to wear outside if you plan on exploring the town. I have many things for you to choose from. When you are ready, I will get baths going for you upstairs." She explained. . "Take your time." She added before going to cosgrove. "Cosgrove, could you please start the washing machine? My dress got a bit dirty at the beach. Apparently it's high tide right now." She said to him, followed by a small, gentle laugh. "It's no problem, really. But I'd like to wear this dress again soon." She said. She then went into the Walk-in closet to pick another outfit.

Miss Shadow Night

OOC:  

SapphireUmbra

Dapper Vampire

2,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Dressed Up 200

SapphireUmbra

Dapper Vampire

2,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 7:38 pm
Cosgrove Thackery

User Image
Butler/Royal Servant

"Not a problem, Madame." He responded before going into a secluded area of the closet with a washing machine and dryer. Once on, he left the room so that the Queen could get changed. Once she was finished he knocked on the door and came back in to retrieve Queen Ambrose's dress to wash it. The dryer began to vibrate and make noises as her dress was being washed. "Not to worry Madame & Mademoiselles, the dryer has been acting like this lately. The noise usually stops after a minute or two." He explained before leaving the three of them alone in the walk-in closet.

Miss Shadow Night

OOC:  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 1:16 pm

Seira

Sara

Sara and seira walked into the house. Seira was so happy and started to jump and go around like crazy. Sara had to stop Seira before Seira does anything wrong. Sara and Seira looked at the clothes to wear. But first Sara had to tell Lillian about what they need to know about Sara and seira. "Lillian, we are mermaids that are princesses of the Indian Ocean. We both are mermaids. If we touch water or the water touch us then we are mermaids. But I just don't know what to do."

"Lillian, can you please keep it a secret from people. Well if we get splash in water then we will turn into a mermaid. That is why we both have to stay away from water as much as we can."

Seira' dress:

Sara's dress:

SapphireUmbra

Quote:

OOC: sorry some of my pictures are like big.  

Miss Shadow Night
Crew

Fashionable Gaian

26,315 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

SapphireUmbra

Dapper Vampire

2,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 2:19 pm
Queen Lillian Ambrose

User Image
Queen, Mother

Lillian thought for a moment. She was quiet while she wondered how the girls could get cleaned without the use of water. "I see. So if you were to try and bathe, the water would transform you back into mermaids? It's only sand after all, but being clean is important. Especially for school." She explained. . "I'm sure we'll figure something out. In case you're curious though, school is a place where humans go to learn. I'm sure you girls might have something like that at your underwater home. But this school is meant to teach humans our way of life." She added. "I assure you, you're secret is safe with me, but my husband & Cosgrove are bound to find out you two are mermaids. Not to worry, you can trust them."

Lillian did not have much of a plan. "Now girls, Do you have any ideas on how to get the sand off? Once we are finished I'll make some lunch, too." She said to them. Although she felt that she was being a bit strict. They were new to the human world, and it's a lot to take in. Telling them everything at once may not be the best idea. "Remember, since you'll be with me for awhile, there's lots more I have to tell you. And you girls can trust me about anything. I'll always lend an ear." Lillian said, hoping the girls would ask her questions whenever they needed help.

Miss Shadow Night

OOC: It's alright. Your pictures are fine on my screen smile  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 2:40 pm

Seira

Sara

"we don't have school under water. We were only taught to be the mermaid princesses."

"is there another thing so we can take a bath. School? I never heard of school."

SapphireUmbra

Quote:

Miss Shadow Night
Crew

Fashionable Gaian

26,315 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

SapphireUmbra

Dapper Vampire

2,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 6:25 pm
Queen Lillian Ambrose

User Image
Queen, Mother

"Interesting." She said, astonished that she had met true mermaid princesses. "Well, if there is a way for you girls to bathe without the use of water, go ahead. If you need my help with anything. Just ask. Towels, soap, water, anything." She said, letting the girls know what's hers was theirs for the time being.

"If you feel you've learned enough as mermaid princesses. It's understandable. But you should at least give a day at school a chance since they'll help you learn what it's like to be human." Lillian explained.

"Anyways..I'll give you girls the weekend to decide. I don't mean to be nosy, but I have a few questions before you girls are ready for dinner. Firstly, How old are you? And Secondly, what do you wish to accomplish in the human world?" She asked.

"I apologize if it's a bit personal. You don't need to answer right away."

Miss Shadow Night

OOC:  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 7:15 pm

Seira

Sara

"is there another bathroom? I'm 20 years old. I don't have a family only seira. I wanted to see what the human is like. We both don't have any family in the waters."

Seira jump up and down happy to look around. "I am on 14 years old. I wish to know more of human. To become a family. I don't have any family only Sara."

SapphireUmbra

Quote:

Miss Shadow Night
Crew

Fashionable Gaian

26,315 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

SapphireUmbra

Dapper Vampire

2,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 7:38 pm
Queen Lillian Ambrose

User Image
Queen, Mother

"No family?." She asked, shocked."Well, this might be harder than previously thought..." She said, talking to herself a moment."Girls, I have a plan, but I will have to tell My husband and our Butler Cosgrove. There is also my son, Stephan, who will also need to know you two are mermaids. Is that alright with you girls?"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 7:41 pm

Seira

Sara

"yes it is alright." Seira just jumps up and down.

"yes. I am alright with it." Seira laughs with joy.

SapphireUmbra

Quote:

Miss Shadow Night
Crew

Fashionable Gaian

26,315 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

SapphireUmbra

Dapper Vampire

2,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 7:55 pm
Queen Lillian Ambrose

User Image
Queen, Mother

"Alright. It's settled." She replied, smiling."From here on out you girls will be known as Sara and Seira Ambrose. The rest of our family and I will teach you as much as we know about the human world. " She explained. "I'll prepare some late lunch for us all, and you'll be able to meet your father. I'll be your mother for the time being. Stephan will serve as your brother."

"I have a few calls to my Kingdom's Council to make, Since Sara is now the eldest child in our family, that might make you heir to the throne if you choose to stay here. My son, Stephan, is only 17." She explained.

"You see, we want Stephan to see what's like to live a less royal life & let him go to a normal school instead of one a Prince would go to. I'm sure he'll be happy to meet you both." She added.

"When you're all ready, please follow me to the dining room. I'm going to make some lunch. Your father is in the master bedroom reading. Could one of you go tell him to come down for me? I'm sure it'll be a pleasant surprise." She said, going through the dining room and to the kitchen area to prepare lunch.

Miss Shadow Night

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 7:38 am

Seira Ambrose

Sara Ambrose

Sara and seira listened and follow the rules on how to get ready. Sara and seira wanted to get the sand and dirt off of them. So they both got in the bathroom to get ready. They both turn into mermaids, because the water had touch them. Sara washed off seira and seira washed off Sara. They both got dry up. Their tails are dry and they turned back into humans again. Sara went to the master bedroom to call their father to come down for lunch. Seira just follows happily with Sara to the master bedroom. Sara knocks on the door. "father, can I please come in?"

""

SapphireUmbra

Quote:

Miss Shadow Night
Crew

Fashionable Gaian

26,315 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

SapphireUmbra

Dapper Vampire

2,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 5:37 pm
King Leo Ambrose

User Image
King, Father

As Lillian had said, King Ambrose was relaxing in the Master bedroom. To relax, he read and did not have any knowledge on his new daughters. He heard a young woman's voice at the door, calling him "Father." He looked up from his book an eyebrow raised. He thought his wife might be playing a joke on him, but it wasn't like her to do this. He let out a small laugh before saying "Come in, Come in." but the girl that stood in the door way was not his wife. She was at least 10 years younger and had long fiery orange hair. Surprised to see her, he closed his book (with a bookmark inside of course) and got up from the bed. "Who might you be? I don't remember Cosgrove telling me about you." He said, looking at Sara and noticing she was wearing one of the dresses from the Queen's Closet. He was now thoroughly spooked. "Where's my wife?" He asked.

Miss Shadow Night

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 7:33 pm

Seira Ambrose

Sara Ambrose

Sara open the door and walks in see father very surprised. Seira just went in and jumps up and down very happily. "mother, said that she is making lunch and some phone calls."

"mother says that. We are a family now. Mother, said lunch is going to be made by her. Mother, making some calls, too."

SapphireUmbra

Quote:

Miss Shadow Night
Crew

Fashionable Gaian

26,315 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

SapphireUmbra

Dapper Vampire

2,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 7:23 am
King Leo Ambrose

User Image
King, Father

Reassured that his wife was okay, his expression became calmer even though he maintained his slight confusion. "Two of you?" He asked. Noticing another girl, slightly younger with fiery orange hair like her sisters walk into the room. He took into account on how young they looked, while one of the girls was older than the other. The one who had just walked in looked to be around 12 years old. Noticing this, he knew that they had to be children and that they had to have gained his wife's trust to come upstairs. "What are your names?" He asked. "Sorry if I seemed a bit spooked there. I was not aware that Lillian sent you two up here." He added.

Miss Shadow Night

Private Homes

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces