=>[MINI-META] Trick or Treat's Meet and Greet Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2017 12:05 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
The wide sprawling pathways of this entertainment complex are a little congested tonight, as trolls stop and gather around the bright, bouncing, glittery and attention grabbing Superstar Authority booth. The lights dancing out of the smooth chitin plated sides of the structure reflect off the wide domed window that it's set in front of, drawing even the most glitter-jaded of pedestrians as they pass by. The aggressively catchy tune of the Superstar Authority theme song blasts out loudly in an attempt to drown the music played by the complex's own speakers, and trolls near the booth have to shout to be heard. With opened and unopened boxes of cheap but attractive free merchandise stacked behind a few sharp eyed security drones, even trolls uninterested in the whole event are stopping by to try and grab something for no cost. However, most at least stop to try and have a few seconds of chatter with the center of attention, the troll in the center of the booth.

A few trolls in Superstar Authority branded clothing circle the crowd, passing pre-signed swag out to the crowd.

Punkie was busy juggeling several of her sponsor items, flashing smiles, and shouting holy words at the top of her voice. The juggalo would sometimes spout off a joke, a juggalo joke of course, or do a cartwheel.

Signed Items Available

• A glossy colour poster of Trick or Treat striking a pose for the camera.
  • Skull-themed shot glass
  • Exquisite jeweled perfumes
    User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
  • Wristbands with a feather decal and fancy writing that says 'Phoenix Down'
  • Light-up neon hula hoop
  • Cheap polaroid cameras

Civilians
If you want to pick up an item, use the code below along with min 100 words of rp. Special requests are not guaranteed to be granted, so if they are not, assume you got your item from one of the booth helpers rather than the idol, and was not able to ask for the specific request.

[quote="Micillia"][b]Oooh! Please! I want one of those!
[/b][b]Name:[/b] troll name w link to journal
[b]Swag:[/b] item requested
[b]Request:[/b] special request ie 'can you write 'to so and so'', 'can we have a photo', 'can i have a hug', 'do you have this in my blood colour', 'lets fight!!!'[/quote]

Competitors & Sponsors
You can improve the crowd's like for you and your chances of making a big splash (ie winning) by answering requests from civilians. While competitors should be ideally taking as many requests as they can handle, sponsors can also help ease the workload by fielding care of requests that they can logically take care of (ie request for custom signing; can rp 'passing the request along'. request for a photo; 'i'm better to look at, take a photo with me instead!'). Once a competitor or sponsor has replied to a request it can be considered complete, no more posts are necessary from a game mechanics pov (though further roleplay is fine if desired).  
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2017 12:06 pm
Boop  

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Yamashii

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 11:49 am
Kwelin looked over the busy streets of Civisect with nervous tension in his shoulders. He had allowed Philip to drag him on the train over here to meet with some friend that was competing but the blueblood was smarter than that. He knew that this was a weird ploy by the brownblood to keep the two of them spending time together and that Kwelin would be too lonely to refuse, even despite finding Philip's antics irritating at times.

"Punkins? Reminds me of the Harvest Festival." Kwelin remarked, deviating from the route to Peachick's booth. He stopped to look over the juggalo's stuff and listened to some of her speech. He would not say that he was particularly interested in the juggalo faith but Punkie was an excellent speaker and good at keeping things interesting. He picked up a camera and stood in line to meet her, ignoring Philip's confusion and eventual shrug.

"What's your best trick?" He questioned, trying to be punny but his delivery was so flat that it was hard to tell.

Micillia
Oooh! Please! I want one of those!
Name: Kwelin Tourny
Swag: Cheap polaroid cameras
Request: "Show me a trick."

Doutei

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:59 am
Punkie grinned as a young wiggler asked her for a trick. Now it was just a matter of which trick to do! The juggalo was, at the moment, balancing on a large red rubber ball, juggling some Feygo filled water balloons, and throwing them at random passerbys. The juggalo giggled mirthfully, and picked up one of the punkins that decorated her booth. It was hallow, and had a candle inside, that made the carving on the face bright and noticeable. Punkie balanced it on one finger and spun the gourd, like a basketball. She then popped the punkin up into the air, and rolled it down one arm, across her back, and over onto the other arm. With another pop, the carved punkin flew up into the air, and the juggalo caught it on her other index finger, still spinning like a top. The juggalo giggled and placed the gourd on top of the child's head. "Trick or treat ******** class="quote">
Yamashii

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Doutei

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 1:21 am
"Wow! That was incredible!" Applause sounded from behind Kwelin. Philip was nervous to get too close with the risk of getting hit by a faygo-balloon but did still appreciate the act! He wouldn't have minded, truthfully, but they were on route to visit someone he was still trying to leave a good impression on... and he didn't have the money to buy something new to wear if anything happened to his current clothes.

Watching the juggalo place the punkin on the usually strict and stern blueblood's head was amazingly cute and hilarious to him and so he burst out laughing. Recognizing an irritated glint in the boy's eyes, the detective held up his hands in surrender, or perhaps to defend himself.

"I'm sorry! I- I'll head on ahead to the Peachick booth. Great show, by the way. I'll be watching!" He laughed and waved to Punkie before continuing on his way.

Micillia
D'awww! I'm imagining she gave him a pepe punkin for his head now! Philip will definitely be watching her interview now!

Yamashii
don't kill meeeeee! >flees<

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:44 pm
Kwelin hurried to duck as Punkie started lobbing water balloons around. He really didn't want to get wet if he didn't have to. She did have a pretty impressive aim though, hitting basically all of her targets with ease. That was pretty entertaining (as long as it wasn't him).

"Well done. Nice trick." He nodded in response to Punkie until she placed the punkin on his head. What was this for? The face carved into it was a cheery bright contrast to his own more sour and stern expression. It was probably something she had worked hard on though so it didn't feel polite to give it back.

"Uh, thanks. I'll take care of it." Kwelin nodded, doing his best to ignore ******** Philip over there laughing his a** off. The brownblood left ahead of him though and Kwelin frowned. They had come together to meet some friend of Philip's and the blueblood didn't want to get separated in the crowd in case Philip wandered off after some other curiosity and got himself hurt.

"Good luck, miss." He gave Punkie a final polite nod before dashing off, punkin in tow, after his frustrating partner.

Micillia

Doutei

Yamashii

KitsuneAura

Magical Detective

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 3:00 pm
Micillia
Name: Faithe Keeper
Swag: Light up hula hoop
Request: Hey, you're probably pretty good at these, right? Got any tips?

Alright, this stop definitely wasn't where she was supposed to be, but Etsali figured she'd slacked off during the last Bloodfest, so she might as well support her fellow orangeblood another way. Showing up at their booths couldn't hurt, right? Send right up that ladder to stardom. Or something like that, anyway. She just thought Trick or Treat's show so far had been pretty entertaining, honestly.

As she approached, the troll in question seemed to be doing a cartwheel for the crowd, so she laughed and clapped along before working her way forward to see what souvenirs the juggalo was offering. She didn't disappoint, either! A light up hula hoop! While not technically shiny in the sense she usually went for, she couldn't deny the pull of something sufficiently bright and lit up and fun.

"Hi there! You're pretty good at all of that. Got any skills to show off with these? I've never tried it before."

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 2:50 pm
Punkie lit up as another troll approached her booth, and better yet, took one of the best items, a hola hoop! "A ******** mirthful choice!" The juggalo exclaimed as the girl chose out the item, and then tried to preform the ritual to boot. It was beautiful, to see other trolls using the holy items as they were intended. She clapped along, cheering and yelling out "Whoop Whoop ********> and "You go gurl!"s as encouragement. When the troll turned to her to as for advice, the juggalo slapped her hands to her face, and the grin only grew bigger. "I would ******** LOVE TO!" Punkie exclaimed, a light flush of orange coming to her cheeks. She had never had another troll ask to preform the hula hoop with her, it felt like such an intimate and mirthful thing to do with someone. She was gonna rock this girl's socks off.

The juggalo held the hoop up and jumped up onto her booth, sending items scattering all over the ground. With a pirouette, the juggalo spun around three times, then threw the hoop up into the air. With perfect timing she managed to catch the hoop with her hips as it came down, and then her body fell into the rhythm of the ritual. She closed her eyes as she let her body flow with the hula hoop, going up on one foot and proceeding to spin while hula hooping. With a cartwheel the juggalo hopped off her booth and then bowed. She hadnt actually said any instructions, but she beamed at her fan nonetheless, "Did you catch that s**t?"

KitsuneAura

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Buzzwulf

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 2:55 pm
Micillia
Name: Quella
Swag: Wristband
Request:How do you get your face paint so nice?

Quella looked at the weird, painted troll from afar at first, but later from up closer. What was she? The blueblood had no real idea what this troll was, what she was doing, or what the gibberish she was speaking was supposed to mean, and it stumped her. The blueblood looked at the obviously loopy troll through squinted eyes. They did have nice face paint tho, and Quella admitted grudgingly to herself that it was nice it didn't drip like hers seemed to do, maybe this "troll" had tips on it...  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 3:34 pm
Micillia
Name: Sephos Arbola
Swag: Perfume. It smells nice.
Request: Teach him reading Tell him a joke.

When Sephos had gotten the nearly unintelligable letter (his low literacy did not help) from Punkie, it had taken him a while to figure out what the hell it meant. Once he'd stepped into Four Fronds proper to get supplies, he figured it out pretty fast.

He didn't want to go to Civisect, but it was Punkie so... here he was. And frankly, it wasn't so bad. There were trolls everywhere, crowds pushing into his personal space until there wasn't much to speak of, stinks and smells and horrible things, but... not that bad.

It wasn't hard to find Punkie. It never was. "HEY!" he shouted over the din, approaching rapidly like a hooked fish. There was so much stuff here, so much noise, so much to choose from... Sephos noticed the perfume.

He didn't dislike perfume. In fact, he liked it. It looked sort of familiar. "I'LL TAKE THIS" he shouted over the din, trying to move closer to Punkie. She was so full of energy all the damn time, and even now she was just... not... stopping. But maybe she was secretly tired? Did people feel things? Sephos didn't know. But if he was in a situation like this, wouldn't he want to do something he liked? Well, what if he got her to do something she liked? Would it make her happier?

His head was hurting already. He went for the request thing.

"HEY, TELL ME A JOKE?" he asked. He did like her jokes, even if he didn't always laugh...  

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 7:20 pm
Punkie had felt the stare from afar, but she simply grinned and posed as she felt it come closer. It was a little blueblood, with a speck of face paint on her. Punkie grinned, she was close, she just needed to paint the rest of that face and it would be perfect. The juggalo spanned around once, picked up a wristband, and signed it for the blueblood. "Wash your ******** face, then make sure it is extra ******** dry before applying the s**t." The juggalo said, grinning as she passed the girl the wristband.

Buzzwulf

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 7:43 pm
Punkie heard the voice, and then her eyes fell on the large troll. He had grown so much since they had met! Sure, she had too, but in a different direction, Sephos was as tall as a tree now, easy to spot among the other trolls. Punkie grinned in earnest, tickled clown that her friend had come out to visit her. The juggalo was about to run off her booth, and dive towards her friend, when he asked for a request that made the juggalo giggle all the more. "A damn joke huh?" The juggalo asked, her smile just for Sephos. "Alright! You better be ******** prepared!" Punkie winked and spun around a few times, her skirts fluffing in the wind.

"Why was the clown so ******** sad?" The girl asked, striking a pose. She waited a few seconds, then continued with the punch line. "She broke her funny bone!" Punkie squeezed a horn she had been hiding behind her back, just for the punch line.

"I tried to manufacture some goddamned clown shoes… " The juggalo said, holding up one foot, which was covered with a comically large shoe. "which was no small feat!" Another honk of the horn for that one.

"Did you hear about the troll cannonball?" Punkie asked the trolls around her, leaning down and looking them in the eyes, seeing if anyone had an answer. "She got ******** fired!" With that the juggalo jumped down, back behind her booth, several honks of her horn serving as an applause.

DraconicFeline

Micillia

Dapper Duck

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 8:15 pm
Micillia

Sephos hadn't been ready for a tackle attack, but he wouldn't have been surprised. It was just one o those things that Punkie did.

He wasn't expecting to get three jokes, though. Not that he was good at jokes. The first one made him ponder - well, sure, they'd be sad if they broke their bone.
The second one made him blink. "Huh!" he said, surprised. Feat and... feet! He got it? Did he get it?
He was ready for the third. Fired and fired. The opposite of hired and. "Oh! Out of the cannon! Huh! Huh huh!" he exclaimed. He had a funny tingling in his belly, and a wierd brightness in his mind.

Oh. Hey. He was laughing. "That was funny." he said, as completely deadpan as usual, albeit with what passed for a smile for him. "Herh!"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 8:21 pm
Punkie looked puzzled for a second. Was that... Sephos laughing?! Or, one laugh, but it was the most she had ever gotten from the greenblood. Her heart beat fast, she had made Sephos laugh, now that was a rare moment. The juggalo squatted down, counted to three in her head, then jumped back on top of the booth. It had taken some damage, the booth, due to all her humping, tricks, and general hose-play, but she had one last one, and the booth better endure. The juggalo jumped off her booth, right for Sephos, shouting as she did. "SEPHOS!!!" She yelled, throwing her arms around the boy. "Im so glad you ******** made it!!"

DraconicFeline

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Green Minuet

Greedy Trickster

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 11:44 pm
Micillia
Name: Kerras Farron
Swag: Hula Hoop
Request: Nope

Kerras had been surprised to reunite with the juggalo under such circumstances. They doubted their memory at first, as the orangeblood girl performing at the booth looked much older and much more mature but her symbol was unmistakeable as was her voice. Fidgeting under their cloak as they waited through the line, at last they made a shy gesture toward one of the hula hoops.  
Historical & Archived Events

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff