Welcome to Gaia! ::

KHFF: A Light Within The Darkness (Open and Accepting)

Back to Guilds

Kingdom Hearts and Final Fantasy School RP 

Tags: Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, School RP, Light, Darkness 

Reply Academy of Light
Courtyard Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RosellaStarr
Captain

Dangerous Hunter

8,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 4:58 pm
User Image

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 6:45 pm
lady black lycan

Who I am doesn't matter

Lure Breaker
Dragon Blade

User Image

Helia made his way into the courtyard and sat down on a bench. He had picked a spot a little further away from where anyone would be, wanting to be left to his thoughts. Staring up at the sky, he sighed a little and pulled out his guitar. Once everyone was gone from earshot, he started to play. It was nothing too great, just a little tune. 'What's the point of coming here anyway? I learn better on my own.'

I can feel a darkness within me  

RosellaStarr
Captain

Dangerous Hunter

8,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Lady Black Lycan
Vice Captain

Romantic Wolf

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 7:08 pm
User Image
Elizabeth (Lizzy) Valentine
Daughter of Vincent Valentine

Lizzy didn't know why she was even at this school. She was better off being by herself. But it was a wish that her mother wanted her to learn to rely on more people and supposedly this school would help her do so. Her mother had picked out the outfit she wore as she walked through the courtyard, the wind picking up her beautiful long hair (as her father told her). She faintly heard the sound of a guitar playing as she drew closer to a certain area. She continued walking and when it sounded the loudest, she stopped and listened for a few. She smirked at how well it suited her. She looked over to see a boy around her age playing the guitar. She didn't bother him though, but she did stay to listen. He was good.

RosellaStarr

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 7:49 pm
lady black lycan

Who I am doesn't matter

Lure Breaker
Dragon Blade

Healing
Light Arrow Fires off a arrow of light
Lunar Dragon Creates a dragon that can be used for transport or to attack enemies
Vine Trap Vines wrap around targets
Terra Shield Creates a shield of Earth Energy

User Image

Helia continued to play, until he took notice to someone listening in. Sighing, he put away his guitar and looked around. "Why don't you stop hiding and come out already." 'And here I thought I would be left alone. I didn't want anyone to hear me play, but I guess that it couldn't be avoided. Not that it matters or anything.'

Weaknesses Hand to hand combat, Friends and Family, Dark Magic

RosellaStarr
Captain

Dangerous Hunter

8,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Lady Black Lycan
Vice Captain

Romantic Wolf

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 7:59 pm
User Image

Lizzy smirked and walked out of the shadows. "You're sharp. But you didn't have to stop playing just to call me out. I was thoroughly enjoying the music." Lizzy looked over to the boy, smirk had since faded. She brushed some hair out of her face and placed a hand on her hip. "You have a real talent for playing that guitar."

RosellaStarr

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 8:08 pm
lady black lycan

Who I am doesn't matter

Lure Breaker
Dragon Blade

Healing
Lunar Dragon Creates a dragon that can be used for transport or to attack enemies

User Image

Helia turned his attention away from the girl and stood up. "When I decide to stop playing is my choice. It has nothing to do with you or anyone. Thanks I guess, but you should mind your own business." He just wanted to be left alone and not worry about anyone else. 'I should have just gone straight to my dorm. At least I would have been left alone for a while. And who does she think she is?'

RosellaStarr
Captain

Dangerous Hunter

8,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Lady Black Lycan
Vice Captain

Romantic Wolf

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 8:43 pm
User Image

Lizzy brushed her hair and started to walk off. "Whatever. I mind my own business, doesn't matter if I stopped to listen to you." Lizzy passed right by him and then stopped right in front of him. "But if I were you, I wouldn't let my guard down. Darkness is not too far off." Lizzy glanced over to him as she spoke before looking away. She hated the darkness, but she wasn't about to let someone be consumed by it, no matter if that meant dealing with people.

RosellaStarr

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 8:50 pm
lady black lycan

Who I am doesn't matter

Lure Breaker
Dragon Blade

Healing

User Image

"You should feel lucky." Helia said. "Not everyone actually does get to hear me play. And I can take care of myself. I don't need you to worry about me." 'I'm not afraid of the darkness and I have no intention of letting it consume me. Meeting her makes me dislike this school even more.' He turned away from her and started walking off. "See ya never."

RosellaStarr
Captain

Dangerous Hunter

8,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Lady Black Lycan
Vice Captain

Romantic Wolf

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 9:37 pm
User Image

Lizzy glanced back at him. "See ya never." Lizzy walked off and back towards her dorm. She didn't need some...guy...telling her that she didn't need to worry about him. She wasn't gonna worry, she didn't have time for stuff like that. Meeting him makes her wish that her father never suggested this school.

RosellaStarr

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 11:03 pm
lady black lycan

Who I am doesn't matter

Lure Breaker
Dragon Blade

Healing

User Image

Helia looked back at the girl and shook his head a little. "I hope that I never run into her again. However, considering this is a school, that won't happen. And I'm sure that I will get stuck on a mission with her at some point." Looking away, he walked off to another part of the courtyard and sat down. 'Why can't everyone just leave me alone?'

RosellaStarr
Captain

Dangerous Hunter

8,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

RosellaStarr
Captain

Dangerous Hunter

8,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2017 7:44 pm
lady black lycan

I'm just shy

Ignited Heart
Aquatic Harmony

Flame Vortex creates a vortex of flames
Water Twister creates a twister of water
Aqua Healing healing using water

User Image

Alec led Yuri to the courtyard and stretched out. "It feels nice to be out in the fresh air. I was out in the garden earlier. If I ever make you feel uncomfortable, feel free to let me know Yuri." He smiled and stared up at the sky. The sun was getting ready to set in the next few hours and he didn't want to miss it. "I've heard that this is a good spot to watch the sunset. It always makes me feel better after a long day. There's some sort of calming effect with it."

I'm stronger than you know

Weaknesses Swordsmanship, Friends in danger

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 6:29 pm
User Image
Yuri Yusami
Confused Little Boy

Yuri stuck close to Alec. He was nervous being out here. He sat next to Alec and shook his head about if Alec ever making him feel uncomfortable. "I'm already uncomfortable with myself, so it's fine." Yuri drew his knees up and rested his chin on them. "I don't like the way I feel about people, guys in particular, sometimes. Nothing like I can't be around them, but just some feelings that I know I shouldn't be feeling for guys." Yuri was feeling more comfortable around Alec. But he wasn't sure about how he would react to him telling him his darkest secret, one that he knew only one other person knew, and that was his best friend back home, besides his uncle of course.

RosellaStarr

Lady Black Lycan
Vice Captain

Romantic Wolf

RosellaStarr
Captain

Dangerous Hunter

8,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 7:02 pm
lady black lycan

I'm just shy

Ignited Heart
Aquatic Harmony

User Image

Alec glanced at Yuri and looked down a little. He knew what sort of feelings Yuri was talking about. In fact, he had those feelings when it came to guys. 'I wish I understood more about him.' "I know exactly what those feelings are Yuri. It's how I've always felt about guys, but it's something that I've chosen. I don't know what you have been through, but I do know that the heart is always right. You should be happy with whoever you fall in love with."

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 7:14 pm
User Image
Yuri Yusami
Confused Little Boy

Yuri sighed. "At least you had a choice. I....I...I don't get much of a choice." Yuri looked around to see if there was anyone listening in. "I don't tell too many people this, but...I feel like I can trust you." Yuri changed his position so he was sitting Indian style. "You have to promise me that you speak nothing of this to anyone nor bring it up again."

RosellaStarr

Lady Black Lycan
Vice Captain

Romantic Wolf

RosellaStarr
Captain

Dangerous Hunter

8,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 7:32 pm
lady black lycan

I'm just shy

Ignited Heart
Aquatic Harmony

User Image

Alec focused his attention on Yuri, waiting to hear his story. It wasn't hard to tell that it was something that was hard to talk about. "I'm not going to say anything unless you want me to. I promise that I won't tell anyone. You'll feel better after you talk about it." 'No matter what he tells me, I will do my best to comfort him.'

Academy of Light

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas