Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 10:53 pm
SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Torva was whistling to himself as he headed down the street, walking on his hands, with some curious younglings from both the Lightning and Geian Tribes following along after him. He gave a little smile, lifting himself up onto one hand, giving them a little wave, before he continued forward once more. He was off on an errand for his brother, to fetch something from the marketplace, and while it seemed like a menial task Torva appreciated the trade. Tylarl would play with the twins for a while and he'd get go to the marketplace. It was a win if you asked him. While he loved his baby sisters he couldn't say that it was too bad to have a moment of free time as well.

As he got closer to to where the particular stall that he was looking for was located Torva allowed his feet to fall back to the ground. Standing up right he set to brushing his hands off, "Alright! Time to find what Tylarl is looking for!" He hadn't exactly said what it was. He was to 'get a box from a merchant' and that was all he was told. It made him so very curious what it was that Tylarl had bought. Something secret... so maybe it was something for a girl? Was Tylarl actually turning his attention away from his training to play around with girls?! Probably not... that didn't really seem like something he'd do. So what was it then? He'd definitely have to ask him when he got back with the mystery box!

Starting forward into the market place he set to scanning each person in charge of each booth. He was looking for an older, rough and tumble Geian man with graying hair that had an intricate design pattern on the whole of his midsection. He should be easy to spot... or at least he really hoped so. That description, while detailed, could very well describe a number of various older Geians. He supposed he'd just have to hope his luck held out and he found the right 'older Geian man'.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 7:52 am
Orpheus Solon

Glancing down to her list before glancing back up to the street she was on the small lighting female heaved a heavy sigh. This was just great. She was lost....

AGAIN!!!!

"Note to self: Never let Dad draw the map." she grumbled as she walked forward a bit. Blinking as she watched a few younglings follow after...oh a performer. She chuckled a little before walking up next to him. "Hey there!" she leaned over to look at the other youth. Ah. Boy.

"How's the view?" she chuckled.  

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 8:01 am
SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Twirling around as someone called out to him Torva looked in the direction the voice had come from, finding himself starring at a rather busty girl from the Lightning Tribe who was asking him about the view? He blinked a couple times before giving a laugh, "I'd have to say it's a pretty good one from where I'm standing." He wasn't sure if she was fishing for compliments or maybe talking about the view from a moment ago when he was upside down? Hard to say really but either way the answer was pretty well the same.

"Can I help you? Perhaps you would like to see another trick?" He asked before he gave a quick spin, making he had enough open space around him. Once he was sure that he wouldn't bump into anyone he did a back flip for the girl's pleasure, something that got him at least some claps and cheers from the younglings who were still following along after him.

Upon hearing the cheers he grinned and gave a bow, "Thank you, thank you!"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 8:13 am
Orpheus Solon

She leaned back on her heels a bit as she chuckled. Oh she was sure his view was a interesting one. "Mhm, I'm sure it was." she winked at him before looking down at the small gathering. Cute.

The female held out her hand. "I like someone as interesting as you! My name's Talria Jaggus!!! I'm running a errand to pick up materials for my Grandfather." she glared to the map held in her other free hand. "And sadly remembered too late my Father is a poor sketch artist..."

Sighing she hoped lady luck was on her side today. Maybe her new friend was going to the same place?  

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 4:21 am
SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Torva gave a toothy grin, "Thanks! I'm always glad to be seen as 'interesting' by those around me." It was pretty well impossible to be a good performer if people didn't find him interesting after all! As she introduced herself he gave a smile, "I'm Torva of Wanderlust Bizarre! It's well and truly nice to meet you." He gave her a deep bow as he introduced himself, using the name of the group he was with as opposed to a last name since it was more likely to be recognized.

Standing back upright he looked toward the piece of paper that she was giving the evil eye before he said, "Ahhh! So you're running errands for a family member as well? What a kindly pair we make! I'm in search of a mysterious Geian merchant myself. Shall we team up in hopes of finding that which we are looking for?" He wouldn't mind the help and it didn't appear as though Talria would either. It could very well be easier for them to find what they were seeking if they teamed up and searched together... or so he was hoping.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 10:31 am
Orpheus Solon

Talria nodded with a lot of engery. The female hummed...she couldn't remember exactly who she was suppose to get the materials from. Maybe Torva's goal could help her find her goal? The shorter lighting female linked their arms as she started to lead the way. "The market is usually this way..."  

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 10:32 am
SwordOfTheDarkOnes

As the female linked arms with him Torva made a quick side to side glance, just to make sure. While he knew that the twins were hanging out with Tylarl today that didn't mean that he still didn't worry. If they saw him like this, arm in arm with a girl, he would never hear the end of it... they would likely exaggerate and make his parents consider marriage plans by the end of the week. Upon seeing that the little troublemakers were no where in the vicinity though he relaxed a bit.

"Alright! Let's see what we can find working together then!" Here was to hoping that their combined powers of observation would be enough to help the find what they were looking for. If not then it would be something akin to the deaf leading the blind and they would probably just end up walking around in circles until they found what they were looking for. Somehow he pictured the afternoon being just that... but he supposed that they would see when they got there, wouldn't they?

"So what are you looking for? So I know what to keep an eye out for?" He asked, not sure what sorts of 'materials' she was trying to find for her grandfather.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 11:14 am
Orpheus Solon

Talria chuckled. Seems like he was a shy one indeed. This could be fun. "Well...Grandpa said that the merchant was a Gaien...one who everyone seemed to know and dabbled in many different things." As she spoke she held up the list. Most of the materials were common...  

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 5:24 pm
SwordOfTheDarkOnes

"I have to wonder if the one that you're looking for is the same one that I am looking for." He set to describing to Talria the one that he was seeking, an older Geian man with a bit of gray in his hair, one that had a beautifully ornate tattoo that covered his midsection. If it was the same one that she was looking for then it would be a streak of luck that they crossed paths! Not to mention that it would make things a lot easier as far as finding the right person was concerned.

Giving a smile he said, "Let's see what we can do as far as finding the mystery Geian or Geians!" He told her, starting forward with her at his side, scanning the crowd. As he looked around he said, "I have to say the Geian are always a wonder to behold. It's a shame that there aren't more of them in the Entertainment Sector or else our troupe would snag them up!" Their looks alone, those beautiful markings especially, were enough to make him think it would be great to have them on board. A shame that they weren't as plentiful in that sector.

"Ah ha! What do you think? Maybe the handsome guy that seems to have gathered a crowd over there?" He asked of Talria, pointing to a Geian that might fit the bill that was chatting with a good sized group of customers. Did they gather for his goods or for the man himself? Was it his charisma? It was something that made Torva super curious! Even if this wasn't the one they were looking for they should at least take a peek.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 11:11 am
Orpheus Solon

Ah. Stomach marking. That sounded strikingly familiar. She heard her Grandfather talk about a male like that. The young woman smiled before she pulled on her new friend's hand. "Come on Tor!!!" she giggled giving him a nickname on the spot.

As she got closer she was remember more and more details of the person. Thank goodness her mind was like that. She nodded. "Yep. This is my guy..." she said while tilting her head to see his midsection. "Ah. Might be yours too...awesome!"

She thought of things they could do after this. "Hey...I had two others that had materials for my Gramps. I'm going to need help carrying things...think you got time to help a poor tiny girl out?" she added a slight pout to her request.  

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 8:36 am
SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Torva blinked a couple times, finding himself being dragged forward by Talria, "Ahhh... alright!" It was a little surprising getting a nickname straight out of the gate but he couldn't say that he minded too much. In fact it brought a smile to his face that Talria seemed to think of him as a friend already.

As she mentioned that it was in fact 'her guy' he gave a smile, "Awesome! I'm glad that we were able to find him so easily. You may be right too, that he's the guy that I am looking for as well. The marking seems to be in the right place at the very least." Here was to hoping that there weren't too identical Geian merchants lest their search might end up a bit more difficult.

"Hm? Yeah! I don't mind helping you out. It's a shame I didn't know that I'd be meeting with your or I'd of brought my vedra, Svana, to carry some stuff." She was good at helping out in that manner. Next time, perhaps. Starting forward they had to make their way through the crowd of fans that seemed to be there just to chat with the man before they were made to wait for their turn. Here was to hoping that this was in fact the right guy or else they would be waiting here for no reason.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 5:23 pm
Orpheus Solon

She chuckled a little. "Well, depends...is there a certain pattern to him you were told of?" she tilted her head. That seemed more reasonable to her. Look for a singular pattern theme to the marking. That's how she told apart a few Gaien's when she was a child. Humming to herself she tugged him closer and off to the side. Making sure that the male saw them. She was told the merchant would recognize her. Well. She wasn't expecting any special treatment, she just didn't want to be in the crowd at the moment. Leaning against a nearby box she tugged Torva to sit next to her.

"Lets get outta the way for now...this crowd isn't that big. They should clear up soon. When they do we'll get to talk to him one-on-one. Better to get our dealings done." she said while smiling at him. "Ah...a Vedra! Awww, their sooo cute!!! I adore Averin's myself..."  

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 6:07 pm
SwordOfTheDarkOnes

He thought on it for a moment before he said, "All I know for certain was that there is a a flower in the center of the pattern that looks like a flower." Not that it sounded as though that was exactly a rare pattern but maybe... maybe...? He looked for a moment at the man's midsection, away, back again, and then back once more. He didn't want to seem as though he was starring or being rude after all. He just wanted to see if the flower was there.

After a few moments he said, "I... think that it's the right person. I mean it looks like a flower to me. What do you think?" He glanced over at Talria to get her opinion.

"It's definitely a flower you two. Any reason why you're so interested?" The man asked, patting a hand against the 'flower' on his stomach in a manner that caused Torva to whirl around to face him, eyes going a bit wide. Oops... it seemed as though he'd heard.

Torva felt himself flushing ever so slightly before he cleared his throat, "Ah! Yeah, sorry! We were looking for a Geian merchant with a marking like yours, I think. My big brother Tylarl sent me and her grandfather sent her... Ah, what was his name, Talria?"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2017 10:46 pm
Orpheus Solon

The female had taken to hopping up to sit on the sturdy crate. Listening to Tor she leaned, obviously staring. Hey. The merchant was pretty good looking, if she was a bit older she could get away with flirting with him. She smiled at him over Tor's shoulder with a rather energetic wave. "Ah...it looks like a flower to me too..."

As the merchant acknowledged them she gave a giggle. "Tally, Tor!!! Come on say it with me... Tal--ee!! We're friends now right! Only natural we both have nicknames!" she tilted her head keeping her smile in place. "Ah..." she looked at the merchant. "Old Man J, sent me...he's my Gramps."  

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2017 10:55 pm
SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Torva looked over his shoulder at the girl who was now sitting on a crate just behind him, then slowly nodded, "Tally then. So long as you're already with it and don't find it to be rude." He said, glad to call her by the nickname because it meant that they were now truly friends! He was always happy to have more friends he thought to himself before he looked back to the merchant to see if they had the right man.

The man gave them both a long look before he cocked his head to one side, seemingly thinking about it before he said, "Yeah, Old man J and Tylarl, I am aware of them both and I have their orders." He excused himself from his fans for a moment, moving to gather the goods that had been ordered by the two respective parties. He found it a bit amusing that both of them ended up sending someone else to fetch their goods but from what he knew of Old Man J and Tylarl they were both busy with their own work. What else were prentices for other then helping out?

"Alright, here are you packages." He said, handing a small one over to Torva and the rest to Talria, "Do tell them both that they are welcome back any time to shop. Even special orders like the one your brother put in."

Torva took the package offered to him, tucking it away safely into his pocket, "Thank you! I will let Tylarl know."  
◈ Archives

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff