Welcome to Gaia! ::

POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying guild focused on fun and entertainment! We try to keep our members in mind in everything we do! 

Tags: Pokemon, Roleplay, RPing, Gaming, Revolution 

Reply Polls & Guild Announcements!
Alola Form Change and Release!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2016 10:09 am
Hello again, P:ER members!

In our continuation of implementing Alola and everything it's brought into the Pokemon World, we're having a small giveaway!

Well, sort of.

We're releasing Alola forms!

You may now claim the Alolan forms of Kanto Pokemon from giveaways. Please note, however, that other pokemon introduced in and found only in Alola are still not available to be claimed. We realize this may be frustrating, but to keep the monitoring, question answering, and general workload for the mods to a minimum, we're trying to release things in small batches.

Also, when claiming a pokemon, remember that Alola-form and Kanto-form pokemon will be treated as different pokemon. So you can't, say, claim an Alola-vulpix from a fire-pokemon horoscope, just because Kanto-vulpix is fire type, and vice versa.

Additionally, you may use this opportunity to change some pre-existing claimed pokemon, or already introduced pokemon, to their alola form. You must note the change here, and, if applicable, link to the claim. You can only form change one pokemon per character, using a 'Form Change Tablet', which you can claim here. This item is a one time giveaway that will not be added to the pokemart. You may also announce the change of one pokemon that you claimed from a previous giveaway, but haven't claimed yet, and you must be sure to list all tablet, and giveaway claims and changes in your post.

Alola forms, evolution, and obtaining, will be added to the rules. For the time being, pokemon cannot evolve into their alola form unless they have the Form Change Tablet. This means that pokemon like pichu/pikachu, or cubone, who do not have an Alolan form to start, cannot evolve into Alola Racihu, or Alola Marowak without the item. This will change later when the Alola region is added to the guild. Remember, only one tablet can be claimed per character, and they cannot be traded, so choose carefully.

Edit: We forgot to specifically mention, but pokemon's movesets must match their form, so if you use a tablet to change a pokemon to their alola form, you must re-do their moveset. This moveset cannot include any moves of a type that the original moveset did not have (for instance, if your pokemon only had moves it learned through leveling up, it cannot have a moveset in its alola form that contains egg moves and tutor moves). Please quote a mod when making the change, and note all move and form changes.

Additionally, two more moves have been updated; Judgement and Electro Ball. Judgement will now gain a x1.3 boost from plates when used by Arceus, and Electro Ball now uses both level and stat boosted speed when calculating it's damage.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2016 2:12 pm
I really like all the new Ghost typing Pokemon. Rowlet will evolve into one and I'll claim the tablet change thing for Marowak because it looks pretty awesome.

So does this mean I can also claim one for Warren?  

Shadow - Dragon

Dangerous Lunatic

17,125 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2016 2:39 pm
Shadow - Dragon
I really like all the new Ghost typing Pokemon. Rowlet will evolve into one and I'll claim the tablet change thing for Marowak because it looks pretty awesome.

Claim one what? o.o
You can only claim the items, or request changing a pokemon you have (remember to link if it's a claim, or state who it belongs to if the pokemon has already been introduced). You can claim one tablet per character, if they have a pokemon you would like to form change.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2016 3:31 pm
Loonamist
Shadow - Dragon

Claim one what? o.o
You can only claim the items, or request changing a pokemon you have (remember to link if it's a claim, or state who it belongs to if the pokemon has already been introduced). You can claim one tablet per character, if they have a pokemon you would like to form change.

Claim said tablet. Just to confirm, I get two, one for each character  

Shadow - Dragon

Dangerous Lunatic

17,125 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2016 3:43 pm
Shadow - Dragon
Loonamist
Shadow - Dragon

Claim one what? o.o

Claim said tablet. Just to confirm, I get two, one for each character

Oh! Yes : )  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2016 4:14 pm
I'm going to be changing my claim from Turkey Day to an Alolan Vulpix for my future character. Here is the direct link to the claim.

As far as tablets go, I don't actually have any Pokemon I want to change their form of.
(Avikna is not getting an Alolan Exeggutor lol )  

IndecisiveWolk
Vice Captain

Charitable Wolf

13,575 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Invisibility 100

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2016 8:21 pm
loonamist
Edited:
Im also going to take a capsule for Yukie's Cubone / Nov 2015

I'm just going to get one for Emory's Ninetails.I'm pretty sure it came from PHL because I can't find the info for the claim

╠═══════════════════════════════════════════════╣
x
x
x

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Ninetails
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. [ F ] [ Shy ]
Evolution: N/A
Next Move: N/A
Snow Warning: Changes the weather to Hail for 5 Rounds. Pokémon in the semi-invulnerable turn of Dig or Dive will not take damage. Synthesis, Morning Sun, Moonlight restore 1/2th max Hp. Deals damage equal to 6.25% of the targets max HP. Ice types are immune.

DRK [ EF ][►Nasty Plot: Raise special attack two stages
ICE [ SP ]►Ice Beam: 90: 3/10 Chance to Freeze
FAY [ SP ][ ~ ]►Dazzling Gleam: 80:
GST [ EF ]►Confuse Ray: Confuses target Pokemon [ 1/2 chance / 40 Dmg confusion ]  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 10:08 am
Ugh. I gotta start playing this again. I've been stuck in Kanto for too long crying

But if I can claim a Tablet to hold on to, I will do it now!  

SuperOniBlue

Aged Regular

8,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 10:39 am
SuperOniBlue

The tablets and such are really more for something you already have ^^;; Since alola forms and such can be claimed for giveaways, and Alola itself will hopefully be out in a few months, we're doing this just for claims that have already been made, or pokemon that have already been introduced, since we know people might want that typing now that's available, but didn't have the choice when they first introduced what may be a very plot-important pokemon.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 11:47 am
I'm gonna claim a tablet for Mel, for when she gets Kail's Exeggcute o uo

I think I have a claim I need to change, too, but.... I need to find it first << ;; So I may edit that in. For now, though, just the tablet for Mel~

Past Claims that are being changed:
50K Post Achievement to claim Level 10 Alola Grimer and Star Shard for Adder
St. Patty's Day to claim Level 10 Pichu for Adder
Easter to claim Level 10 Munchlax for Adder
April 2015 Horoscope to claim Level 10 Litten for Adder  

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

A Lazy Samurai

Friendly Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2016 7:50 am
I'm going to claim a Form Change Tablet for the Pikachu I got from the Horoscope event this month.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2016 12:38 pm
I'm going to take this opportunity to change the vulpix reserved from St. Patrick's Day into an Alolan vulpix. And then I'll ask to change who it's reserved to so that it can go to the character I'm working on. XD

As far as the tablet goes, I don't have any pokemon that I want to have take advantage of it, so looks like I'll pass on that.  

Lia Syuki
Crew

Ice-Cold Rogue

iDeduce

Friendly Businesswoman

16,225 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2016 12:39 pm
claim tablet!  
Polls & Guild Announcements!