HQ for the B/C Shop "Tendaji" 

Tags: Roleplay, Tendaji, B/C Shop 

Reply ◈ Archives
[Solo / WE] Creepy Crawlers -Drexl-

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
SwordOfTheDarkOnes rolled 1 100-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-100)

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2016 10:39 am
Character: Drexl
Stage: Prentience
Range: 60-100
Beast: Prezi
Word Count: 500  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2016 12:30 am
The youth never really liked felines. He had many reasons as to why he didn’t. The first being that he just...didn’t feel as if they were trustworthy. Nor did he think that they trusted him in return. It was a mutual understanding of: You don’t bug me, I don’t kick you half way across the settlement. The youth was more than ready to try and befriend any tiny beast that came up to him. Miqwe was the perfect example of that. The tiny little beast needed his help and he gave it. Well...he glanced around the wild he was in. There was something to be said when the forest itself seemed darker for now a small period of time. Drexl heard whispers of a festival of seasons...or something like that. It was taking place in different tribes under different traditions. Perhaps not as widespread as most would think. He didn’t particularly understand the full thing, part of him certainly wasn’t going to look into it. Just in case it was something really weird. That wasn’t important. What was, was his current situation. Why was he thinking of felines? Well, the forest seemed darker to him for one simple reason.

There was a feral prezi sitting in the path in front of him.

Just. Sitting.

He was greatly unnerved. No, he was not afraid of the tiny beast. No way in any way shape or form...he just...didn’t want to get near it. That was perfectly reasonable. Right?

Yeah. He just...didn’t want to go near it. The path was free for all, though the Prezi most likely didn’t think that way. He sighed as he looked to Miqwe. “It’s alright. We can pass it quickly.”

The tiny beast looked up at him like he had lost his mind. Drexl was sorely tempted to agree. He took a deep breath and spotted a small off path that went around the main path. He blinked at their good fortune. Then started to make his way to follow it, when...he paused.

That. Prezi. He blinked as he looked back to the main path seeing nothing there. “Really?!?
I just need to get to the waterfalls. I promise this isn’t a takeover…” he whined. The small beast narrowed its eyes before darting at him. Drexl gave a rather loud yelp as it bounced off his head and into the forest. He blinked as a small trail of blood went down his cheek. Sighing as he looked down at Miqwe. “Okay...that could of gone better, but hey at least we can keep going.”

He made his way as fast as he could away from the Prezi’s perch of watch. Grateful that his path home was nowhere near this path. Miqwe couldn’t believe that his master seemed so anxious over such a little thing. With a soft bark at the earthling as they went down the path, he got an answer.

“I just don’t feel comfortable around them. I feel like their always scheming. The bigger a beast is, the easier to read it. The small ones are always so…” he paused. “Crafty.”

He looked down to the small beast that perfectly understood. His master was scared of cats.

Word Count: 539

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100
◈ Archives

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers