[PRP Sauti] Pop a question [Huyana/Eirlys] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Heras Box

Mythical Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 6:21 am

A small yawn escaped him as he walked into the room he shared with his woman. Huyana rolled his shoulders to ease some of the tightness. He'd been hunched over a table for the past couple of hours going over inventory with Valek. Another trip was being planned and he wanted to make sure that they had everything they needed. As well as any stops that they would need to hit along the way.

Bringing his hands up he rubbed at his face, paying particular attention to his eyes, and gave a soft groan. He was feeling tired but knew he needed to stay awake. If he laid down for a nap or anything like that now then he wouldn't sleep later. "Eiri? Babe? You in here?" Huy called as his hands fell to his sides.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 6:33 am
Heras Box

Eirlys was staring at the box in her hands. It was the same width and length of her hand but that was because of the pair of items it held. They were bracelets, metal bands that would clasp to one's upper arm. She had them crafted by one of her brother's in Zena, Eiota had started going down a blacksmith's path in order to help upkeep with their families tools and such. He dabbled in jewelry with the help of his elder sister, Eurfi, who turned out to have a keen eye for elegant patterns. So, she sent the pair a request and was rewarded with a masterpiece.

The bands were a soft silver lined with gold, she shook her head at the overlay of the gold vowing to smack them both if they incurred debt from the expense. The pattern was simple. Snowflakes...each one different from the other. The two biggest ones were center as two smaller ones was on either side. She noticed a few more smaller flakes shrugging it off as she chalked it up to them being cute. She was going to ask Huyana a very important question...would he allow himself to be tied to her for as long as he could tolerate her...

In other words: Marriage.  

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100

Heras Box

Mythical Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 6:40 am
SwordOfTheDarkOnes

He found her looking at something and he tilted his head. "Eirlys?" Had she gotten a note from home? Something worrisome? Huyana walked closer to her and offered her a smile. "What is my beautiful snow queen doing?" He complimented her as he always did and slipped his arms around her middle. Pulling her to him and placing a kiss to her cheek he did his best to make her smile. "Is something the matter?"

That was what he wanted to know. Did they need to make a trip to Zena? Was there something wrong with her family? One of her many siblings perhaps?

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 6:49 am
Heras Box

She hid the box before the male had slipped his arms around her. Feeling her body warm as it always did when around him she turned her head to kiss his nose. "There's my ice king." she purred. She smiled touched by his concern. She knew that he always worried about her younger siblings as much as she did.

"Everything's fine back home, before you start in on that. Worry wort." she teased as she turned to wrap her arms around his neck. "I was just..thinking on something."

How was the best way to approach this. Flat out? Beat around the bush? Drag it out? She had no idea.  

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100

Heras Box

Mythical Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 6:55 am
SwordOfTheDarkOnes

His smile quickly turned into a grin. With her arms around his neck he let his hands drop lower, going from her waist to her bottom and pulling her closer. "What is this something that has you so deep in thought?" Huyana was curious about what could have his woman distracted. Giving a low purr against the tip of her ear he began to smirk mischievously. "Thinking about more kids? I'm sure we can get to work on that." It just wouldn't be him if he didn't hint at something. Along with his words he gave Eiri's bottom a firm squeeze.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 7:29 am
Heras Box

She let out a soft exhale, man the guy knew how to manipulate her body. She chuckled. "Later." the female leaned up to kiss the other. "Yes to more kids, but once I get a firm answer." she was going for it...the female reached to where she hid the box. Bringing it out she pulled back a little to open it. "Remember when I called you my husband...it was actually something that I didn't really think about till the title just...slipped. I love you Huyana. You know this."

She showed him the arm bands. "Can we show everyone else? I figured arm bands were a little more unique than...rings...or something else. I mean...I don't mind rings...but..." she was floundering now.  

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100

Heras Box

Mythical Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 9:56 am
SwordOfTheDarkOnes

The kiss was reciprocated and he continued to grin when Eirlys said yes to more kids. That meant he could experience the joy of a new born all over again in the future. Huy had found he rather liked being a dad. His eyes followed her every move and when she backed up to open the box in her hands he froze. The ice male let his hands drop from Eiri's body as he looked at the arm bands.

He hadn't thought about those. As his woman basically proposed to him he brought one hand up to rub the side of his face. His smile was no longer there. Instead he gave a groan and took a step back before he turned to head back out of the room. He needed to go get something that he'd forgotten some years ago.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 2:53 pm
Heras Box

He backed off? Oh crap...was he saying no! The female stood there for a few moments before she covered her mouth to avoid crying. No. She could withstand this. This was nothing. Maybe he had to step away to think? Should she of beaten around the bush? Crap she should of done that. As she stood there silently panicking the female didn't realize that she had indeed started to cry.

This would be so much worse if one of the twins walked around the corner.  

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100

Heras Box

Mythical Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 3:10 pm
SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Since he was in somewhat of a hurry it took him maybe ten minutes and then he was walking back into the room where he had left Eirlys. What Huyana saw when he reentered made him move quickly over to his woman, tossing his own small box on the bed so that he could gently take her shoulders. "Hey, hey, hey.. No, no, Eirlys.. Babe." Then he realized his mistake. He'd left the room without saying anything. So he cursed at himself under his breath.

"No crying, love.. I didn't mean to make you cry." Now he just hoped that he could get her to stop.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 3:19 pm
Heras Box

She couldn't trust her voice to stay steady so instead she leaned into the male. Everything in her said to push him away to walk away like he did with her. She nearly did, if not for the sound of a soft thump on the bed. The female looked to the sound seeing a box. She looked back at him curious. "Wh-what's that?" she asked a tad shakily.  

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100

Heras Box

Mythical Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 3:27 pm
SwordOfTheDarkOnes

The fact that she didn't push him away was a good sign. Huyana almost gave a sigh of relief but her question about the box on the bed made him turn his head to look at it instead. Letting go of Eiri's shoulders he moved so that he could pick the box back up, though he kept an eye on her just to make sure she didn't start crying all over again. "This.... is what I forgot a few years ago." The ice male pulled the top of the box off to show the rings inside. The one for him was simple, but hers was... well hers was decorated with gems.

"Remember that trip I took to Zena before the twins were born? This is what I picked up on my way home." He'd forgotten about them with the excitement of the babies.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 6:32 pm
Heras Box

She lost her voice for a heartbeat before she reached out to cup his hand with the box in it. She couldn't help the soft chuckle. "We both had the same idea." she muttered looking up at him. She leaned up to kiss the male. "How shall we make a grand show of this?"

She knew of several couples that made it known to their friends and family that they had become committed to one another. She touched the rings gently as she compared them to the armbands. "They match...you didn't go to my little brother as well did you?"  

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100

Heras Box

Mythical Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 6:50 pm
SwordOfTheDarkOnes

He was pleased to see that she was happy with this. So after getting another kiss he set the box down and brought both hands up to cup Eirlys' face. Using his thumbs he wiped away the tear streaks on her cheeks. "I'm sorry it slipped my mind back then." Though it really should have come back into his thoughts when she had called him her husband.

"Eiri.. it never occurred to me that you wanted an actual marriage." Pulling her close to him again he looped his arms around her gently. "If it will make you feel better I will ride around all of Zena and Sauti shouting that my heart and body were tamed by you." Huy chuckled at the idea but he would do it if his woman wanted him to. Leaning down he placed a few kisses to her neck crystals.

"Will you be my wife, Woman?" Huyana tangled one hand into Eiri's hair as he gave attention to her throat. Kisses and nuzzles mostly.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 7:08 pm
Heras Box

She let out a soft whimper as he kissed her neck. Gods he was getting better at handling her. She tilted her head back as her hands slid up his sides. "Mmmm. Of course, my ice king." she chuckled as he kissed a ticklish spot. "So..." her eyes glittered as she looked at him. "What shall we do now? Tell the kids?"

She could see Riya ticked off that the couple hadn't already did something like this. While Uli would be elated and insist that they tell the Inn upon their next visit there.  

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100

Heras Box

Mythical Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 7:24 pm
SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Her answer was all he needed really. Moving his hands to her bottom yet again he made sure to have a firm grip before he lifted her up and positioned her legs around his hips. Huy held her there as he thought about her question but eventually stepped closer to the wall to pin Eiri between it and his body. "I think we need to celebrate first. Let our bodies get used to the idea." The ice male gave her a wink.

"I wouldn't mind something small and intimate though. Maybe a family get together at the Inn?" And by that he meant the whole family.

◈ Archives

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff