Welcome to Gaia! ::

Air Gear: Kings of Kanto [U/C]

Back to Guilds

With Storm Riding at its most popular height, A civil war is brewing to combat its Gentrification. 

Tags: Air Gear, Roleplay, Semi-literate, Slice of Life, Fandom 

Reply [The Archives] Recycling Bin
[Turf] Music Hall of Williamsburg Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Genji Gincosu

Divine Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 10:20 pm

User Image
A radio hall located near the heart of Brooklyn. One may enjoy themselves here, listening to smooth jazz and dancing the night away. Riders can enjoy themselves with a little relaxation and music while they eat some food and prepare for the next day.

Claimed By
Ideal for Hurdles

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:06 am
User ImageUser Image

It appeared when she and Takui left the States they had gotten lucky. It seems that everything had turned upside down. What was once legal was basically how it was in Japan, illegal. It was for the best she wasn't around for the sudden wild events to cause it all. She was not the same rider she had once been. Mentally and physically, Kari was far from being able to handle it in a healthy manner. Now that she was back, it was time to figure out what to do. Should she go on in overcoming her past and weaknesses while all becoming wanted? It wouldn't be any different from her years in Japan, but was she really the same person to go with it all? She was, she just needed to remember it. She basked in the thrill of it in the past. Kari could be dangerous, yet she wasn't like those her hurt others for the fun of it. She only did so when needed. It was part of storm riding, the destruction and the chaos, but death didn't have to be.

As she sat in the club, the music echoing through the air, her fingers slide up and down her phone's screen. It just occurred to her, she was on her own. Takui stayed in France. Kari knew absoluting no one. She had no team, no allies. It was a dangerous place to be in when storm riders were hunted. Just as she was about to give up on texting someone, a undesired name showed up. A man she had encountered a couple of times, the last being during Halloween. Things never ended well when he was around. He irked her like the plague. His mannerisms were quite frankly annoying, but alas, he was the only one that could maybe answer some of her question. Swearing under her breathe she just went ahead and sent the text.

"As much as I hate that I am about to text you, I find that you are the only one I somewhat know here. I have questions on the hell that has gone on. Rather than talk to some random stranger, I guess asking you is slightly better.... that is... assuming you haven't yet had your bucket kicked

The Tigress Kari

P.S. I'll be hanging around music hall of williamsburg for some time"

If he had the slightest bit of intellegence, she hoped he would know who she was. At halloween she had dressed up as a tiger and at the end, they had found out who one another really was under the costumes.

Noble Negative J3T

Aquos Dragoa
Crew

Noble Negative J3T
Captain

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:59 am
Aquos Dragoa

Kurai_wolf

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Power Rangers Bloody Storm: Death Ranger Zane JR:
After leaving the situation, he received a text message to meet some woman. He wasn't really sure what it was, but the tone of the text message made him think there was only a few people it could possibly be. To be honest, he didn't even remember Kari that much. They met a few times but so much has happened between then and now she was just a figment in the clouds of others. Making his way to the radio hall, he would look around and stop at the entrance. He was not about to search through this place. Having his phone, he sent a reply back.

"Where are you? Tigress? I'm by the entrance. Ad obviously I still alive. Though I don't get the hate"
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 11:20 am
User ImageUser Image

To be honest, she wasn't expecting a reply. It's not like she left such a great image for him to instantly recall who she was. Not that she was wanting him too. When her phone vibrated about half an hour later she had to reread it a few times to make sure it wasn't in her head. Well it was too late to back out now. With a swift movement of her figures she told him her location. "Table in the far right corner... red hair." She had pondered commenting on his hate thing but figured it was best not too.

Once it was sent she held her face in her right hand shaking it. what the hell are you thinking? You can barely tolerate the guy... Well, maybe he wasn't all that bad. She hadn't been the most gracious of people during their first meeting. Perhaps things could be a bit more tolerable. Before he arrived, she took in a deep breathe and slowly exhaled. Such social interactions were not her thing, well, not in the past few years at least. Yet this was what she was trying to change. Had to start somehow.

When he finally approached the table she spoke up before he could. "About the hate... figured it'd be the most likely form of you maybe recalling who I was." Not the complete truth. She felt some, well it was difficult to explain but she couldn't help but say those things to him.

Noble Negative J3T

Aquos Dragoa
Crew

Noble Negative J3T
Captain

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 9:28 am
Aquos Dragoa

After a minute, he would receive another text message from this mystery woman and would look and see what was the issue. Table, red hair? Who could that possibly be? Maybe the chick from the police situation? Looking, he would notice that it was infact not the same chick. She seemed familiar but he was going to be honest. He didn't really remember who the hell this woman was. Maybe he should feel bad. Once of his exes? Maybe she got his number from all the girls that had it? He wasn't truly sure. Once he made it over, he would look at the woman, his eyes were blank. He truly did not remember this one. "Umm? Still don't get the hate thing. Are you like one of my exes or something? I won't lie. I honestly don't remember who you are. Or How you got my number? Though If neither are those true then I probably will never understand the hatred you have. I just going to let it be and leave it at this. If anything, you know I am alive. You must want something or need information?" He wasn't entirely sure. Both were plausible. Then again, maybe a race? It just wasn't adding up. "But I will say, whoever you are you do look beautiful today." he complimented, giving off a small smile before taking a seat at the table.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 11:17 am
User ImageUser Image

Listening to him as he spoke, she was polite enough to allow him to finish all that he had to say. When Karina finally did speak, she began with the last thing he said. The compliment. Although he hadn't seen it, her hand clinched a bit underneath the table. From the last two or three encounters with him, he had somewhat heavily hit on her (or tried, she wasn't that good at understanding flirting anyways), so it took her a moment to figure out that this time was honestly probably just a compliment. No second intention intended. The redhead was still a little unsure how to properly respond. Compliments from others aside from her family wasn't something she was used to, unless it was music or storm riding related. Her looks was just something she had never really concerned herself with. "Um... if you think so." Was the only thing she managed to say. It wasn't that his compliment wasn't nice, it sort of was, but as someone who didn't care for others opinions on her physical appearance, she left it to their opnion. It perhaps was what she was trying to say with her 'if you think so'. It was an odd way to accept ones view of herself, but she just didn't think thank you was a response to give. At least not until she knew someone better.

Taking in a slight breathe she moved on with the conversation. Her eyes keeping their attention on him. He seemed different from the last time. Maybe their last encounters just didn't have the both of them in the right situation. Then again, she wasn't the easiest person to handle, so perhaps his reactions were mostly her fault. "There really is no reason for the 'hate'. I'm usually like this to everyone. I'm overly blunt and a bit aggressive in my mannerisms. I neither like you or hate you. An no I am not one of your exes unless you count your sad attempts at flirting." She was perhaps starting off somewhat nice. But that last phrase probably killed it. To be frank, sometimes Kari was trying to be humorous but hers was had a bit too much of sarcasm most of the time for some to figure out she wasn't being a jerk.

Somewhat realizing what she may have done to his 'feelings', she quickly continued speaking afterwards to maybe not have to deal with his 'backlash'. "I guess I should properly introduce myself since you don't remember. Which quite frankly is fine. Not like I left much of an impression to be remember after I don't know how many months. That may be a good thing, as when we met didn't go all that pleasently. I must not have left that bad of an impression, so guess that is good news. My name is Karina Ellysion, but most just call me Kari."

Shifting a little in her chair, she blew a stray strand of hair from in front of face before getting on to what she really wanted. "Well, the information I want, is more of a curiosity, to confirm things. Wasn't this a place were storm riding was legal? yet, now according to what I have read it is illegal? Is that really true? I don't need to necessarily know the why and how of the situation. Just would like to be prepared if I have to deal with the ATP."

Noble Negative J3T

Aquos Dragoa
Crew

Noble Negative J3T
Captain

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 1:36 pm
Aquos Dragoa

What was with this woman and her words? Her mannerisms. It seemed familiar. Did she not think she was beautiful? Did she have self esteem issues? He honestly couldn't even fathom what her deal was or where you could possibly meet such an unmanageable woman at. It was actually quite saddening. Looking at her, she would move the conversation and address the hate question. She says there was no reason but, did she just not know how to talk to people? He wasn't sure. She seemed so.. There was no word for this woman. "Uhhh sure, if that's HOW YOU wanna address it and talk about it. I still don't remember you. But hitting on people sounds familiar so I just going to go with it. If you wanna degrade yourself that's fine but I kind of trying to figure out exactly what is needed. Karna. Kari? Still not leaving that much of a bell. I'm Zane Jr. ZJ for short. If you didn't know" He would stop and order a drink. Someone had to fetch him a drink. Usual, it was the pretty girls and that stayed true today. Taking a can soda from them, they would walk away fawning of ZJ as he listed. "Yup and Yup. Was legal. It's illegal now. Atp are a thing and s**t getting bad like when my Father was in Tokyo years ago. Way way bad. But, that's what I got a team for to deal with that as I Climb... Anything else?"

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 2:20 pm
User ImageUser Image

Karina raised an eyebrow of one of her blue eyes. Degrade herself? Is that what he thought she was doing? No point bantering about it. IT was perhaps best to focus on things she knew how to talk about, air treks, air trek police and part wars. Well, she could talk music too but lets not go there just yet. Perhaps he would recall her as the singer at the halloween air trek party thing that happened, but that may be a bit farfetched. IF he didn't remember her attitude why would he have kept something like that?

Taking a sip of her own soda she had order before he arrived she listened as he basically told her what she was suspecting. "Hm... I see. Japan is still basically in the same boat though. Still illegal. Still full of sadistic sons of guns who think they own the world." If he wasn't aware of her connection to Japan storm riding well he would know now. "Though there are not as many that perhaps could be said to be of the same skill and level of the previous generation. At least that is the opinion of some."

Putting down her drink she went quiet for a moment. So he had a team, guess that was good for him. Now that her questions were answered, this was no a bit awkward. Should she just leave? If she asked questions about his team would he think she wanted to join? Karina really did suck at all this.

"Having a team is good. Especially for troublesome situations....." She said in a somewhat distracted voice. "Oh.. I guess since you came all this way I'll pay for that." It was the least she could do? Pay for a silly soda no? She wasn't all that... bad...

Noble Negative J3T

Aquos Dragoa
Crew

Noble Negative J3T
Captain

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:44 am
User Image
User Image

"I wouldn't say that. In fact, this new generation. Could possibly be one of the strongest. At least, that's what the data shows in regards to potential and estimates. Again, as you said only opinions though. So, that leads the question. You know of this situation already. And much as I wanna believe that this chat was all for the sake of my health, which it obviously wasn't, The tone of your voice. The fact, it seems I probably was the last person you wanna meet with. Society sure has changed. In essence, this new found disorder. It's dangerous for one to be alone is it not? So, exactly what are you going to do with yourself? Find you some riders? Get you a team together? I wouldn't think you would try to take on ATP by yourself" He questioned. He was leading to something, but he needed make sure his accusations were correct. He wasn't going to let this slip. She was a hard a**, but dealing with hard a** women for sake of the team then that is perfectly fine. He didn't know what road she was on. He didn't care either at this point. "Hmmm, Lets make a deal..You obviously need a team. Some help. Or you wouldn't of phrased your statement about mine in such a manner. A race. I win, you join the Team..I doubt I have anything of interest for you, if you win. But what your wager? "

/align]

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:56 am
User ImageUser Image

She had to be honest things were getting to an interesting turn. He didn't know her yet he was offering her to be on his team? If he won that is. She couldn't help herself. Karina laughed. Not in a "you are kidding way". But in an honestly amused manner.

"Usually people wanting to join a team are the ones who make such a bet. If I got my a** handed to me by you you sure youd want me on your team still?" For all he knew she was a horrible rider. "But if i did manage to win. Youd have no means of making me join." It was perhaps the firsf time in a while she was showing a more playful said. Her blue eyes gazed at him challengingly. She never had been one to back down from a match.

"Eh. Why not. At least if you do win I know what type of team I will be getting into". This was probably very close to a compliment. One done in Karis way. If he won he was strong and his team had the potential of being so as well.

"I just ask you this, are you absolutely sure? You complained about my attitude. Does it not worry you what it could do to a team? After alll, one needs to know they have eacj others back"

Noble Negative J3T

Aquos Dragoa
Crew

Noble Negative J3T
Captain

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 8:16 am
User Image
User Image

"Growth. We must break to get stronger. Defeat to get better. So, even if you lost, you still be on the team. I would still want you. If you win,, I would still want you, but I could say the same as well. It's not about winning all the time. Its about the lesson that comes from it " he would begin. She was amused. Either she thought of it as a game, or more she believed the action was causing an intrigue of excitement Getting up, he would point to the top of the radio house. Everyone around knew that look. They knew what was about to go down. They was ready for it. Even moving things out the way. "I am positive. You can have a shitty attitude if you want. Doesn't mean I going to leave you to dry. I have loyalty. Now. We going to raise to the top of the radio hall. There is a flag positoned there. Grab the flag. You win (3 post dash, but we just scaling around. Like...hot wheel track). I'll let you count off. " he Stated. She had points. He didn't care about the points. He wanted to see the action.

/align]

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 4:04 pm
User ImageUser Image

Karina slightly nodded at his words. He wasn't necessarily wrong. Taking in strangers into a team wasn't all that uncommon in the storm rider world as long as they seemed to show potential. A question formed in her mind, but at the moment the red head decided to refrain from it. Instead she observed everyone making way for the part wars. This was a frequent place for storm riders, the reason why she had opted to come here. That and for the music.

His words of loyalty struck her in a surprising manner. His mannerisim and voice was firm. she could tell he meant every word of it. Perhaps, like usual she was quick to "judge". Ah, well, first impressions were exactly her forté anyways.

Carefully listening to the rules and goal of the race she nodded, yet wondered why it had to move upward. Thank goodness it wasn't anything like a roller coaster, now that would prove a bit troublesome for her... for reasons.

"Before I count off, let me just as this. What goal do you have for your team?" Despite wanting to join a team, Karina wasn't one for needless violence. She didn't believe in harming the innocent. One thing was in a part wars, where it was expected however she still would never go deadly harm, unless forced too.

Once ZJ had explained the goals of the team he had in mind, she would begin the count down as asked. The ground remained still in quiet anxiety as she went from 3 all the way to go. Her air treks revved making her dash off the moment her voice officially began the match. The crowd cheering, some making bets on to who was most likely to be the victor.

((hope this is fine x.x))

Noble Negative J3T

Aquos Dragoa
Crew

Noble Negative J3T
Captain

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2017 8:16 am
User Image
User Image

"Become 1 and to become Kings. All of us. That's the goal. No use being second rate. It's either best or nothing. The top or bust " he stated simply. There wasn't much left to say. Once she counted down, ZJ would take off right with Karina . Though Karina's speed was much more than his. At least, the getting to max acceleration part. Wasn't major. However, if he knew what he had known, he would of definitely went for the damn acceleration trick at first. Oh well, he will just have to make up ground somehow.

R.E.A.D → [190]
→ Acceleration: [75]
→ Strength: [65]
→ Stamina: [50]
→ Jump: [0]  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 3:50 am
User ImageUser Image

Kari smirked a bit as she took the head start. However, despite being proud of her own abilities she knew better then to underestimate her opponent. He may be a slower than her at accelerating, yet he could be just as fast if not faster, or simply smarter on how to do the race. Fortunately for Karina, rather than having stairs going up to their destination, the music hall had opted for ramps. She wasn’t the greatest at wall riding, or jumpling, so the ramp was basically the only option she had of going forward.

Being aware of how laws of nature worked (although air treks seemed to defy them greatly at times), she picked up her speed so she wouldn’t lose any of her momentum with the incline of the ramp. That and to try and see if she could keep herself ahead of ZJ. Her motivation for this, was merely to not have to be forced into joining his team. Honestly, she was considering it, but she didn’t want it to happen because she lost.

With one floor down, there was only one more left to reach the flag. There was no rooms for hesitations or mistakes. If she were to get there first, she was going to have to be faster than him, and maybe a bit smarter as well.

Noble Negative J3T

Stats:
Acceleration: 90 + 5
Strength: 40
Stamina: 30
Jump: 10

Air Time: 25

Trick(s) used:
Wind Breaker Method | F
-------► The Rider using this method take a low riding stance. Their body extremely low to the ground to cut back on potential wind resistance and thus increasing how quickly they reach max speed. In addition to the method itself the rider uses a basic level of wind interaction to push wind in front of them to the sides of them. This causes very minimal wind resistance when stance and wind push it away while riding are combined. Keeping in mind the rules of acceleration, this trick can only be used once per every two post. Highly recommended technique for Wing and Hurricane Road riders focused on speed. Wing Break Method gives the user the seemingly stat boost of five acceleration during the post it is used.

Aquos Dragoa
Crew

Noble Negative J3T
Captain

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 9:53 am
User Image
User Image

"Not bad, but how can you handle adversity" he whispered as he would hop down as he wasn't too far off the ground yet. He would watch Kari as she was accelerating around the area. His treks would rev in a similar motion to the bloody fang road, but instead, a shell was produced and he lanched it at about 5 feet ahead of where she would be riding past. He would then launch another shell at her, then another, then another. It was tiring, but he wanted see what she can do. Can she dodge em. Did she realize this was the real test? Was she sawft...

R.E.A.D → [190]
→ Acceleration: [75]
→ Strength: [65]
→ Stamina: [50]
→ Jump: [0]  
[The Archives] Recycling Bin

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items