Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply ››››››››› Past & Inactive Profiles
[Y1] Aiden Wong ((Approved))

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xiatian Li
Crew

Cheery Otaku

9,750 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Party Animal 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 7:32 pm
Quote:
Replaced Hayato

User ImageG E N E R A L - I N F O R M A T I O N

Username: Xiatian Li
      Name: Aiden Wang (pronounce: wong)
      Sexual Orientation: Straight
      Ethnicity: Mixed
      Height: 4'8''
      Weight: 75 pound
      Theme Song: Izayoi Seeing

P E R S O N A L - I N F O R M A T I O N

Personality:
      Outside
      Aiden is a pretty laid-back boy who often got picked on for his ‘pretty’ face and ‘girly’ hair color by boys in his classes. But wait a second; don’t judge the book by its cover yet! This boy is no wimpy kid or a pushover. If anything, he is a fighter at heart. Rather than using his fists as a weapon, he learns to sharpen his tongue and use creativity of his mind to lead him safely out of a tight situation. Physical attack is considered as a last resort when nothing else works. He naturally has a resting sleepy face and when combined with his chilled and lax posture, it looks as if he’s going to fall off sleeping at any time!

Inside
      Anxiety is his loyal friend. It keeps him alert to interaction in his surrounding, but he mostly pays attention to the ones talking or staying close to him physically. Because he is a socially awkward person, he finds it slightly suffocating to be in presence of others. Thus, he prefers to keep to himself and stays silent by pretending to be sleeping—and thanks to his face, it’s easy to fool others. While ‘sleeping’, he plans out his next few steps to take in order to ‘blend in’ well with others. Having plans put his mind at ease and makes the rest of his day enjoyable.

Strengths: Aiden considers a pun-making ability to be one of many pun-niful assets he should acquire and master perfectly as soon as possible. Being able to make other people laugh along with him is just a bonus; what he really is aiming is to annoy the hell out of people considered as threats to him or to chase away annoying people. He doesn’t exactly consider himself a brightest tool in a box, thinking anyone can do the same as long as they put effort into it, and tends to lazily shrug off any genuine compliment headed to his way; he has undoubtedly inherited this humble side from his father. Despite his display of laziness from time to time, he can be determined and competitive when he wants to be or when something piques his interest. He loves his parents so much that he’ll be mindful of their feelings and teachings whenever he is making an important decision, willing to give up any unnecessary want that most boys of his age tend to wish for (toys, pets, etc). Oh and he is great at running, sport-wise of course.

Weaknesses: Due to his determination, Aiden will become stubborn and will refuse to give up despite any obstacles in his way. At such state, he’ll become oblivious to a bad consequence of his action and/or hurt himself in the process. After certain past dispute with a group of friends, he has become wary of people approaching him with intention unclear to him. He has given up believing in a beautiful picture of friendship that adults paint and like to use in brainwashing kids. Nowadays he always expects the worse from people and cleverly hides his mistrust from showing outwardly. As having stated before, being in presence of others for far too long can suffocate him and if it becomes too much, he would excuse himself and find a safe spot away from them in order to have some ‘me’ time. Oh and apparently he’s directionally-challenged.
      Biography:
      “Hey, want to know something amazing? They said that a shooting star could grant you anything of your desires to come true. You simply have to make a wish when you see one—ironically, that’s the hardest part ‘cause the star does fade away as suddenly as it appears…”

...just like everything else in this world that will come to an end someday. Nothing lasts forever, certainty only exists in death as betrayal cut deep into one’s heart…and here you’re finding yourself standing at a crossroad…feeling lost, all alone and suffocated. Then you think back to that moment under the night sky and laugh at how stupidly naïve you had been….

For as long as he could remember, Aiden was an only child in Wang family. His father worked as a history teacher at a local school while his mother was an astronaut for some big name space agency located in another region. Aiden had no relative from either sides of his family, or atleast that’s what he thought since his father had barely talked about his past. As for his mother…she was never at home. Everyday Aiden would look at a photo of his mother whenever he felt lonely or jealous of the kids who were out walking with their parents. Often than not he would prefer staying at home to watch movies—both new and old ones—to distract and convince himself that he was okay (really?)…that he was alright…that his mother loved him just as much as he loved her and she was working hard, like his old man, just for them—for him—to have good living conditions and promising future. And it didn’t matter (really?) that he had never once met her in person before and didn’t know when he will get to see her and greet her like any mother and son would do. He could overlook that really, he had a faith in her. Besides, his old man had always been a good listener and best friend to him even if he weren’t always with him at all times.

Life in a school was a hard challenge for Aiden. Kids in his classes were all pokemon fanatics, always bragging and showing off pokemon either owned by their parents or given to them by someone in their family. Aiden didn’t receive his until his eighth birthday, so during the time before the date he unintentionally watched and listened to his classmates chatting merrily about pokemon, easily becoming jealous of them, but never rushed his father to get him one. It worried him more that his father might not get enough rest in a day, so he would rather go bothering him to spend some time off his work and watch some movies with him. Despite his shy behavior, he managed to make a few friends in the school ground and one of them was a cute short-haired girl, whose personality resembled a sun, being so bright and energetic. Her positivism was infectious and like a moth to a flame, he found himself following her around, wanting to be close to her.

On his eighth birthday, Aiden finally received his first pokemon—and oh boy, what a disappointment! He was expecting to be greeted by a ‘cool’ pokemon (Charmander, Totodile, Houndour, or even Chikorita is just fine!), because obviously that was what all boys wanted. But no, he instead came face to face—literally he might say—with…this cute and squishy creature that was too girly for his liking. Really she—it must be a girl—looked like a fairy character that jumped out of magical girl series that all girls always talked about. The fact that it was his mother who had picked the gift—but didn’t bother to return home—didn’t cheer him up at all. Needless to say, he refused to bring it to the school, so for some time, the ditzy pokemon—he didn’t even bother to give her a name!—stayed back at home alone. He had intended to keep its existence a secret for as long as he wanted, but then at some point, his friends found it out and spread it around the school. Some teased him, some picked on him for it, and there was some who—like that one girl he admired—showed interest, acceptance and understanding. With the help of his true friends, he managed to overlook the cuteness and accept things as they are. So far, that was the happiest moment in his life to have found someone he could relate to and depend on…. Unfortunately the little connection he had called friendship was apparently only an illusion created by his mind. He came to the conclusion after a few months later when an argument broke out in their group. Since then, he never wanted to strike a conversation with any of them ever again.

Several years later, upon learning about Ordell Academy, Aiden saw an opportunity to lessen financial burden on his family and grabbed it with little hesitance on his part. He would miss his old man a lot but he promised he would return no matter how long it takes.

Hometown: Ecruteak City
          ↦ Movies of almost any genre. (preferably zombie ones with lots of blood)
          ↦ Watching stars at night
          ↦ Cool-looking pokemon

Dislikes:
          ↦ Magical Girls (Like what the hell? What's with all the pink and little dizzy pets?)
          ↦ Control Freaks
          ↦ That one girl with Cyndaquil

S C H O O L - I N F O R M A T I O N (This information will be filled out later)

House:
      Dorm Room:
      Elective Classes: Morning: Battle Class; Afternoon: Breeding Class
      Clubs:
      Goals: Traveling around the world

P O K E M O N
      ► P A R T Y
      User Image
        Pokemon: Cleffa (Stella)
        Friendship Points:
        User Image
        Level: 5
        Nature: Naive
        Ability: Cute Charm
        Experience:
        Move Set:

► Charm
            ► Pound
            ► Encore

I N V E N T O R Y (Do not fill in this section)
      ► P O K E B A L L S :

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :

► M I S C E L L A N E O U S :

ⓄⓇⒹⒺⓁⓁ⊖ⒶⒸⒶⒹⒺⓂⓎ  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 7:35 pm
██████
☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☲☲☲☲☲☷☷☷☷☷░░░░░✫✫✫✫✫♂┋ ⋮ ⋯ ┋ ⋮ ⋯ ┋ ⋮ ⋯
☆彡 ★彡 ☆彡 ★彡 ☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆ `*:;,.★ ~☆・:.,;*
( ̄。 ̄)~zzz
Σ( ̄。 ̄ノ)ノ
ヘ(・_|
『✧~*WORD*~✧』
( UPPER TYPEWRITER LETTERS )
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R
S T U V W X Y Z

( LOWER TYPEWRITER LETTERS )
a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r
s t u v w x y z

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BBlw4eY14CY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SjtyYGs1_WE&index=15&list=PLY5f8vtstsfjedMi6VHRAeFV85Xc_VoKG

The brave and the foolish ones
They walk not in the center
The signs are pointing every way
And I don't know which routes better
Some will take the fall
And some will see tomorrow
I could be the light or darkness
Redemption or sorrow

How could I live on with
What I've done
You took me in
Showed me love
When I had nowhere to run
You offered me everything
And I threw it all away
My indecision keeps me
Unaligned

A mother and a child
But one is not accepting
They make their way out the door
Not thinking for their safety
And now I must decide
If I'll create a martyr
The voices in my head they ask
If I'm a man or monster

How could I live on with
What I've done
You took me in
Showed me love
And I threw it all away
My indecision keeps me
Unaligned
Keeps me unaligned
Keeps me unaligned

How could I live on with
What I've done
You took me in
Showed me love
And I threw it all away
My indecision keeps me
Unaligned

Amber #FFBF00 == Amber
Dark Amber #FF7E00 == Dark Amber
Regalia #522D80 = Regalia
Royal Purple #6B3FA0 = Royal Purple
Dark Orchid 5 #68228B == Dark Orchid 5
Violet (RYB) #8601AF == Violet (RYB)
Blue-Violet #8A2BE2 == Blue-Violet
Dark Pastel Purple #966FD6 == Dark Pastel Purple
Toolbox #746CC0 == Toolbox
Bright Lavender #BF94E4 == Bright Lavender
Light Pastel Purple #B19CD9 == Light Pastel Purple
░░██★
[color=#EED6EE]░░█[/color][color=#D4A4D4]█[/color][color=#964996]█[/color][color=#7A297A]█★[/color]

http://i1080.photobucket.com/albums/j335/getsetgo1/Aiden_Hallow_zpsfcn54hiw.jpg

Xiatian Li
Crew

Cheery Otaku

9,750 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Party Animal 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Xiatian Li
Crew

Cheery Otaku

9,750 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Party Animal 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 7:36 pm
[imgleft]http://i1080.photobucket.com/albums/j335/getsetgo1/Aiden_zpsilzsbcfa.jpg[/imgleft][list] [list] [list] [list] [list] [list] [list] [list] [list] [list] [list] [list] [list] [list] [list] [list] [list] [list] [list] [list] [list] [list] [list] [list] [list] [list] [list]
[align=center][size=9][color=#8A2BE2]★彡[/color] ( ̄。 ̄)~zzz [/size][size=18]『[/size][color=#FFBF00]✧[/color]~*[size=18][color=#FF7E00][b]AIDEN WONG[/b][/color][/size]*~[color=#FFBF00]✧[/color][size=18]』[/size][size=9]! ! ! Σ( ̄。 ̄ノ)ノ [color=#8A2BE2]~☆[/color][/size][/align]
[align=right][size=9][color=#68228B][i]*・°☆.。~The brave and the foolish ones, they walk not in the center [/i][/color]
[color=#68228B][i]*・°☆.。~The signs are pointing every way, and I don't know which routes better[/i][/color]
[color=#68228B][i]*・°☆.。~Some will take the fall, and some will see tomorrow [/i][/color]
[color=#68228B][i]*・°☆.。~I could be the light or darkness [/i][/color]
[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BBlw4eY14CY][color=#68228B][b][i]*・°☆.。~Redemption or Sorrow[/i][/b][/color][/url] [/size][/align]

[size=9]Blink…blink…. For a second, he doubted what he was seeing.

Watching the little cutie snuggling into a girl’s chest annoyed him a bit. From where he stood, he couldn’t exactly see the little figure of hers as she was held by the girl whose back faced him. He shouldn’t be able to see what she was doing. Despite that, he knew she was enjoying herself, simply judged by the sound of her cries. Good thing his partner was really a girl or else he would be pissed off instead. Women’s chest was prohibited area that no men should touch without consent, his father said so and some movies taught him a bit. A man in his right mind just doesn’t do it.

When the eye-glassed girl introduced herself as Evelyn and compared her own nickname with the little brown pokemon on the other boy’s lap, Aiden gave a small grin to her way. So one of them had a sense of humor huh? That might just mean the current conversation between him and them will be going easier than he expected. One down, two to go. “Evelyn, Eve, Evy.

[/size][imgright]http://i1225.photobucket.com/albums/ee396/DomoKunChan/Guild Art/b65f5e8b-05e9-431e-8d6b-22634f7fbd8a_zpsnxdtgojp.jpg[/imgright]
[color=white]░░░░░░[/color]⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
[color=#EED6EE]░░█[/color][color=#D4A4D4]█[/color][color=#964996]█[/color][color=#7A297A]█★[/color][size=9][b]The Fool, The Wicked, or The Wise:[/b][/size]
[color=#EED6EE]░░█[/color][color=#D4A4D4]█[/color][color=#964996]█[/color][color=#7A297A]█★[/color][size=9][b]Word Count:[/b][/size]
[color=#EED6EE]░░█[/color][color=#D4A4D4]█[/color][color=#964996]█[/color][color=#7A297A]█★[/color][size=9][b]Location:[/b][/size]
[color=#EED6EE]░░█[/color][color=#D4A4D4]█[/color][color=#964996]█[/color][color=#7A297A]█★[/color][size=9][b]Attire:[/b][/size]
[color=#EED6EE]░░█[/color][color=#D4A4D4]█[/color][color=#964996]█[/color][color=#7A297A]█★[/color][size=9][b]OOC:[/b][/size]

ヘ(・_[b][color=#522D80]|☰☰☲☲☲☷☷☷┋[/color][/b][color=#964996]POKEMON[/color][b][color=#522D80]┋☷☷☷☲☲☲☰☰|[/color][/b]
[list] [list] [list]
[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SjtyYGs1_WE&index=15&list=PLY5f8vtstsfjedMi6VHRAeFV85Xc_VoKG][color=#FF7E00][size=9]Battle Theme[/size][/color][/url]
[URL=http://media.photobucket.com/user/MrRaanndommMan/media/pkmnsprites/Cleffa.gif.html][imgleft]http://i903.photobucket.com/albums/ac238/MrRaanndommMan/pkmnsprites/Cleffa.gif[/imgleft][/URL][size=9]Pokemon: [b]Cleffa (Stella)[/b]
Level: [b]5[/b]/Nature: [b]Naive[/b]/Ability: [b]Cute Charm[/b]
Move Set: ► [b]Charm[/b] ► [b]Pound[/b] ► [b]Encore[/b] ► [b]????[/b][/size]

[/list] [/list] [/list] ヘ(・_[b][color=#522D80]|☰☰☲☲☲☷☷☷┋[/color][/b][url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=1&t=24997385#377782253][color=#964996]INVENTORY[/color][/url][b][color=#522D80]┋☷☷☷☲☲☲☰☰|[/color][/b]
[color=white]XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX[/color][i][size=9](Click the link above)[/size][/i]
[spoiler][quote][/quote]
[quote][/quote]
[quote][/quote][/spoiler]
[/list] [/list] [/list] [/list] [/list] [/list] [/list] [/list] [/list] [/list] [/list] [/list] [/list] [/list] [/list] [/list] [/list] [/list] [/list] [/list] [/list] [/list] [/list] [/list] [/list] [/list] [/list]

User Image

★彡 ( ̄。 ̄)~zzz ~*AIDEN WONG*~! ! ! Σ( ̄。 ̄ノ)ノ ~☆

*・°☆.。~The brave and the foolish ones, they walk not in the center
                                                        *・°☆.。~The signs are pointing every way, and I don't know which routes better
                                                        *・°☆.。~Some will take the fall, and some will see tomorrow
                                                        *・°☆.。~I could be the light or darkness
                                                        *・°☆.。~Redemption or Sorrow

Outside
                                                        Aiden is a pretty laid-back boy who often got picked on for his ‘pretty’ face and ‘girly’ hair color by boys in his classes. But wait a second; don’t judge the book by its cover yet! This boy is no wimpy kid or a pushover. If anything, he is a fighter at heart. Rather than using his fists as a weapon, he learns to sharpen his tongue and use creativity of his mind to lead him safely out of a tight situation. Physical attack is considered as a last resort when nothing else works. He naturally has a resting sleepy face and when combined with his chilled and lax posture, it looks as if he’s going to fall off sleeping at any time!

Inside
                                                        Anxiety is his loyal friend. It keeps him alert to interaction in his surrounding, but he mostly pays attention to the ones talking or staying close to him physically. Because he is a socially awkward person, he finds it slightly suffocating to be in presence of others. Thus, he prefers to keep to himself and stays silent by pretending to be sleeping—and thanks to his face, it’s easy to fool others. While ‘sleeping’, he plans out his next few steps to take in order to ‘blend in’ well with others. Having plans put his mind at ease and makes the rest of his day enjoyable.

User Image
                                                        ░░░░░░⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
                                                        ░░██★The Fool, The Wicked, or The Wise:
                                                        ░░██★Word Count:
                                                        ░░██★Location:
                                                        ░░██★Attire:
                                                        ░░██★OOC:

ヘ(・_|☰☰☲☲☲☷☷☷┋POKEMON┋☷☷☷☲☲☲☰☰|

Battle Theme
                                                              User ImagePokemon: Cleffa (Stella)
                                                              Level: 5/Nature: Naive/Ability: Cute Charm
                                                              Move Set: ► CharmPoundEncore????

ヘ(・_|☰☰☲☲☲☷☷☷┋INVENTORY┋☷☷☷☲☲☲☰☰|
                                                        XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX(Click the link above)
                                                        Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 7:37 pm
I N V E N T O R Y
      ► P O K E B A L L S :
        ↦2 x User Image

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :
        User Image
        zzzzz New Features:
        xxxxxxxxx - Pokedex
        xxxxxxxxx - Calling
        xxxxxxxxx - Texting
        xxxxxxxxx - Camera and Video
        zzzzzNew Apps:
        xxxxxxxxx - Online Registration

► M I S C E L L A N E O U S :
        ↦ 10x User Image
        User Image
        User Image
        User Image
        User Image
        User Image

3rd Timeskip
↦ 3x Rare Candies (10 + 3 = 13)
↦ PokeGear update: Online Registration
↦ 1x Poke Ball (1 + 1 = 2)

↦ Battle Class (campsite)
xxxxxx↦ Used 3 rare candies on Cleffa. (lvl5 > lvl cool
xxxxxxxxxx↦RC = 13 - 3 = 10

Xiatian Li
Crew

Cheery Otaku

9,750 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Party Animal 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Xiatian Li
Crew

Cheery Otaku

9,750 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Party Animal 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 7:39 pm
Reserved

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 8:47 pm
Xiatian Li

Hello there! I'm Prairiefox one of the VCs and I'll be reviewing your profile today!
After thoroughly reading the profile I'm happy to say that it is now APPROVED!

I will be posting your character in the students roster along with the House and room he will be assigned to.

Since you decided to bring your own pokemon you will have one full heart for your pokemon's friendship box.

You may add the following items to his inventory: ((Please track of your inventory at all times!))

- 1x User Image
- 10x User Image
- User Image with Pokedex, Calling, Texting, Camera and Video Availability

You may catch a pokemon, but please make sure to read over the Guides for more details about catching pokemon as well as other things in the guild including Club registrations.

At the moment, Pokemon catching has been put on hold due to the Festival happening in the Lamia District. Please post your character in Lamia only. In order to not make things confusing, you may say that your character has been attending the academy for at least two weeks meaning he is still new, but he more or less knows some things about the academy.

Please make sure to read the events that have been happening in the Lamia district so that you post your character in the appropriate place. Thank you and enjoy Ordell!!!!  

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100

Xiatian Li
Crew

Cheery Otaku

9,750 Points
  • Falling For You 25