Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Chat and Plot Zone
Kaya's Mysterious World of Plots, Singles, & Breedings Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaya Wolf Moon

Mystical Wolf

10,125 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2016 10:56 am
Welp, I figured it was about time that I made one of these. Singles, and plots, and fun- OH MY! 8D There are a couple of things to note on my part.

First, while I am open to RP, I can be terribly slow. Real life has a bad habit of drawing my attention elsewhere. I promise that I will return RP as soon as I can though. Background plotting is also good with me in lieu of RP.

Second, I am not looking to enter any pairs right away. I have quite a few active pairings already that I tend to alternate out. The same would be true for any pairs that may come from here. I am open to MCCL-only pairings as well, but they would have to be placed in your post since mine has reached its limit.

Third, since this is a plot and singles thread, I have denoted which pones are looking for what in their respective blurbs/posts. Everyone is open to RP/plotting really so if you think you have someone for my ladies and gents, be it romantic or otherwise, then please feel free to contact me.

Which leads me to my last point. You can either quote me here in the thread, PM me, or poke me on AIM. My username on AIM is aarshe. Just be sure to let me know who you are.

Now then...TO THE PONIES AND FAMILIARS!

Table of Contents:
1. Introduction
2. Full-Sized Stallions Looking for Love
3. Full-Sized Mares Looking for Love
4. Usdia and Assorted Minis
5. Full-Sized Stallions Taken (Looking for Plots Only)
6. Full-Sized Mares Taken (Looking for Plots Only)
7. Male Familiars
8. Female Familiars

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2016 11:15 am
Full-Sized Stallions Looking for Love

User Image
Name: Naos Drekk
Orientation: Heterosexual
Looking For: FLINGS! PLOTS!
Breedings:
1. Reserved for Lacey
2. Potentially reserved for Dolphingurl's Angenicorn girl
3. Reserved for Kyri's Nova
4. OPEN
Personality: Still working on this bit.

User Image
Name: Hollow Tzalmon
Looking For: PLOTS! Anything but romantic plots as he is going to be Lifemated after his current flings.
Breedings:
1. Achieved with Tamamo; children --> Amai Kaori 'Saur' & Dead Reckoning
2. Reserved for Gracie Loff's Viona
3. Reserved for oo DeD's Ain Kasadya
4. Reserved for oo DeD's Satorei
5. Potentially reserved for tefla's Verkr
6. Reserved for Phail Ninja's Bear
7. Reserved for Calixita's Hellhound
8. Reserved for Uta's PomPom
9. All reserved for Wyv's Hokulani

User Image
Name: Aconitum
Looking For: PLOTS! Anything but romantic plots as he is going to be Lifemated after his current fling.
Breedings:
1. Reserved for Mythi's Wisteria Boneblossom
2. Reserved for Dea's girl, Thandiel
3. Reserved for Dea's girl, Citlali
4. All reserved for Dea's girl, Amaryllis
Personality: Aconitum is as spoiled as they come. Being raised by Lady Saga Snaerblod, he has grown up being coddled and babied by his adoptive mother. He quickly learned how to manipulate her into giving him whatever he wanted, throwing tantrums if anyone tried to deny him or if he felt slighted in any way. He has a keen sense of superiority towards others in the herd, excluding his own family members, and takes every opportunity to belittle those he views as lesser. As such, Aconitum can be very off-putting to others.

Despite his bratty and manipulative attitude, Aconitum does have a sweet side to him. He can't stand to see animals or those he loves in pain and will do whatever he can to help alleviate it. Only those he trusts implicitly might see this side of him though, and he would play it off as nothing of consequence since he doesn't want to appear weak or naive.

User Image
Name: Anastasius
Looking For: FLINGS! *Note* Any potentials would need to be within the Dreamwalker herd.
Breedings:
1. OPEN
2. OPEN
3. OPEN
4. OPEN
Personality: Anastasius is a seeker of knowledge and passion. He is always getting into something, always seeking to learn and to train. Nothing seems to slow him down and he enjoys expressing his views and opinions on various matters. A challenge of intellect or of strength almost always interests him, and he can often be found engaged in such activities. When not studying or training, Anastasius can likely be found lying underneath his favorite tree near the river, singing lullabies long forgotten to the young ones. It is a talent that he has only since rediscovered thanks to the Oneroi.

Although Anastasius is usually a calm and light-hearted individual, there is one thing that he can absolutely not stand. It is the belittling of his herd and their beliefs. Anyone who voices such blasphemies in front of him will quickly find themselves the target of his ire. Likewise, he does not like others who belittle someone’s dreams or aspirations. To do so only serves to drive his fervor. Never speak ill of someone in front of him lest ye be ready for a lesson on decency.

Aside from this occasional flare of temper, Anastasius is a devoted stallion and true friend. He is strongly guided by his conscience and instincts, believing that it is the Oneroi speaking, and has a keen perception of what is right and wrong. His choice making skills are heavily marked by his previous life in the dream realm, which forced him to grow up at a young age. Anastasius is not perfect and so does make mistakes from time to time, but he chooses to learn and grow from these experiences.

User Image
Name: Pegasus
Breedings:
1. Reserved for Infinities' Selene
2. Reserved for Lady Aria Starstone's Tsura
3. Reserved for Math's Brea
4. Reserved for Mythi's Ja'santi
Personality: Pegasus is a mystery to those who have not met him. He is perfectly content to let the stories of others unfold around him without interfering. Free will is key in his opinion so it is important that everyone come to their own conclusions, make their own mistakes. He is both benevolent and wise, nearly always giving off an aura of serenity and composure while only showing intense emotions in the most extreme of circumstances. He typically speaks in a calm, collected voice which conveys his reasonable and kind, yet firm, nature. However, despite his benign nature, Pegasus can invoke fear in those who are fool enough to raise his ire.

As eccentric as the day is long, Pegasus is known for his displays of fancifulness. He uses humor to make the individuals around him feel comfortable, though he has also been known to wax philosophical from time to time. Not many have the patience or understanding to comprehend his thoughts during such moments. Thus, he tends to dampen his language and personality until getting to know another more thoroughly. Pegasus also possesses a cunning manner and subtlety of mind. These allow him to comprehend the essence of nature and utilize the better aspects of it to his advantage. He always maintains composure, even in the most terrifying of situations.

While Pegasus avoids outright displays of arrogance or conceit, he will not stand for false modesty either. He is more than willing to acknowledge his own intellect and power if warranted. However, Pegasus can understand that he has his weaknesses and shortcomings just like any other, and he works hard to keep them in check. It is his belief in the power of the sentient spirit that motivates him. He believes in the good in everyone and insists on giving second chances. But, above all else, it is the deep capacity for love and logic that Pegasus cherishes the most.

User Image
Name: Ezekiel E. Vee
Orientation: Bisexual
Breedings:
1. Reserved for Theron
2. Reserved for Aloy Stark
3. Reserved for Zanna
4. Reserved for Kivras' Loki
5. Reserved for Uta's Feredir

User Image
Name: Natsuhiboshi
Looking For: LIFEMATE! PLOTS!
Breedings:
1. Reserved for PGM's Mei Xui
2. Reserved for Wyv's Cassi
3. OPEN
4. OPEN

User Image
Name: Polaris Frost
Breedings:
1. Reserved for Kara's Etai Aijou
2. Reserved for Latty's Hellebore Boneblossom
3. Reserved for Aria's Icefall
4. Reserved for Tori's girl
5. Reserved for Chey's Masami
6. Reserved for Tef's Illyria
7. Reserved for HT's Tourmaline
8. Reserved for Katsaya's Sora
9. Reserved for Valk's Svetlana Nightshadow (will be achieved via SC)
10. Reserved for Math's Achelois (will likely be achieved via SC)
Personality: Polaris is a complex individual. Refined and crafty, he always seems to know the shortcuts to obtaining what he wants, when he wants it, without the hassle someone else might face. This aspect of his personality makes him quite adept at trickery and subterfuge. Advantages he employs whenever he deems necessary, but most often utilized when facing dangerous circumstances. Despite his skills in deception, Polaris chooses to limit that part of himself as much as possible; instead, he prefers to present his true self to those he meets daily.

The conditions of his home life were among the most ideal. Having been nurtured by a loving- if a little gruff- family, he grew to have a healthy outlook on the future. Kind, compassionate, and a tad arrogant at times, Polaris lives for the moment. His passion for life draws others to him like a moth to a flame. Unlike many of noble birth, he doesn’t look down on anyone else and is very loyal to those he calls friend. He tries to avoid confrontation at all costs, possessing an oddly gentle side in comparison to the innate ferocity of some of his kin. He’ll go so far as to completely ignore the situation altogether unless a friend or loved one gets hurt. Then he will step in to defend them with all his might.

While Polaris is generally cheerful, there are times when he seems to grow more withdrawn and wistful. These moments harken to the angst he felt as a young foal. Although he grew up with love, his father always kept busy with tending to matters of the herd. His relative absence left the young one yearning for his attention and approval. These feelings usually manifested in mischievous games or antics to draw his father from his duties. Unfortunately, his bid for affection often placed him directly at odds with his younger brother, Sigma Rime. The latter of the two couldn’t understand Polaris’ desires to cause havoc and discord. Polaris in turn knew that his sibling simply wished to please his parents and to live up to the expectations of their heritage. Such conflict ultimately placed a strain upon the father’s and brothers’ relationship. A strain exacerbated by the younger sibling’s veiled lust for power and desire for the right to the herd’s throne.

Polaris isn’t proud of the events which transpired in his early adulthood. He doesn’t focus on them to any great extent, wishing instead to lock them deep away in the recesses of his mind. However, the memories of his actions and his family’s reactions bubble to the surface every now and then to haunt him. It is in these vulnerable moments that he seeks to forget, to drive them back into the abyss by any means possible. For the one thing he fears most is facing the consequences.

User Image
Name: Thanruin Goldenleaf
Breedings:
1. OPEN
2. OPEN
3. OPEN
4. OPEN

User Image
Name: Luanistyn Cían
Breedings:
1. Reserved for Wyv's Pumpkin Spice
2. Reserved for Azael's Ezmeralda
3. Reserved for Yuki's Mio
4. Reserved for Zaikt's The Ashen Prince Sokol
5. Reserved for Fuzzy's Mohana
6. Reserved for Natty's Hanzi
7. Reserved for catmagick's Asami

User Image
Name: Nyame
Breedings:
1. Reserved for Wyv's Dead Reckonnig
2. Reserved for Tori's sumi-e girl
3. Reserved for Twilight's Tamamo
4. Reserved for Shiro's black tiger girl

User Image
Name: Pitahaya Moonflower
Looking For: FLINGS! LIFEMATE! PLOTS!
Breedings:
1. Reserved for Whoan's Paradise girl
2. Reserved for Alanna's Venus
3. OPEN
4. OPEN

(waiting on cert)

Kaya Wolf Moon

Mystical Wolf

10,125 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

Kaya Wolf Moon

Mystical Wolf

10,125 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2016 11:16 am
Full-Sized Mares Looking for Love

User Image
Name: Eve Drekk
Looking For: FLINGS!
Breedings:
1. Achieved with Barachiel; children --> Naos Drekk & Binne Drekk
2. Reserved for SwordOfTheDarkOnes' Llewellyn Starrise
3. Reserved for Infinities' Ohanzee
4. Reserved for tefla's Cosmic Eternity
5. Reserved for HT's Ymir
6. Reserved for Artymus' Gorymdaith Dywyll
7. Reserved for Math's Jase
8. Potentially reserved for dawns aura's Masque
Personality: Eve is the loyal sort with a curiosity for life. She loves anything to do with night, the moon, and death (namely spirits). She is not into grotesque things, but does find beauty where death has touched. Additionally, Eve has the curious habit of personifying everything- from the dirt beneath her hooves to the brilliant sky above.

User Image
Name: Qeshti
Orientation: Bisexual (with a heavier leaning towards female)
Looking For: LIFEMATE/LOVEMATE! PLOTS!
Breedings:
1. Reserved for Math's Jase
2. Reserved for Sword's Hallowed Sun
3. OPEN
4. OPEN
Personality: Qeshti is as her the color of her coat suggests. She is a feisty spitfire of a mare with a devil-may-care attitude. To say that she is impulsive is an understatement as she's generally the one in a herd who'll leap first and ask questions later. Many might see her as foolhardy, but Qeshti just wants to have fun. Thinking things through takes too much time and effort which tends to ruin the fun in an endeavor. In her mind, it's definitely best to act first and seek forgiveness later than to ask permission.

Although her attitude can be off-putting and tiresome, those who are able to get close to Qeshti see a completely different side to her. They see the gentle, supportive, protective aspect that she keeps hidden behind that brash demeanor. Fewer still have been privy to the knowledge of her insecurities. Perhaps the most obvious of these is her klutziness. A more accident prone individual has never been walked the earth. She has even developed a flare for theatrics due to the sheer number of accidents she has. Despite such troubles, be they physical or mental, Qeshti's endeavors to remain optimistic and rarely stays down in the dumps for any length of time.

User Image
Name: Lomasi
Breedings:
1. Potentially reserved for Natelie's Xersis

User Image
Name: Zuhra Nacht-Drekk
Breedings:
1. Reserved for Mythi's Prince Atlas
2. Reserved for Shiro's Song Li
3. OPEN
4. OPEN

User Image
Name: Kuraokami
Breedings:
1. Reserved for HT's Almuten
2. Reserved for stormflower's Einar
3. Reserved for Uta's PomPom
4. Reserved for stormflower's Kunitsuna
5. Reserved for Shi Berry's Ashura-child

(waiting on cert)

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2016 11:46 am
Assorted Usdia and Aquatics

Looking for Love

User Image
Name: Nanyehi
Breedings:
1. Reserved for Evander
2. Reserved for Elvis
3. Reserved for Tyrael
4. Potentially reserved for Tzevi
5. OPEN
6. OPEN
7. OPEN
Personality: Nanyehi is a roamer. She does not like being tied down to any one spot for long, going wherever her whim may lead. Such whims are connected heavily to nature itself for she holds a deep bond to it. Wherever the trees and flowers call her, that is where Nanyehi will go. She can often be found tucked gently in a crook of a tree or lying gently in a meadow of flowers.

Additionally, Nanyehi has a distinct charm when it comes to animals. They seem to flock to her wherever she goes. She loves their company and will protect even the smallest of creatures to the best of her ability. While she prefers their company to others, Nanyehi does reach out to other Soquili from time to time during her travels. There are very few whom she doesn't get along with due to her laid-back demeanor.

User Image
Name: Tansy Drekk
Looking For: PLOTS!
Breedings:
1. Achieved with L.E.D
2. Potentially reserved for Nyx's Bram

User Image
Name: Nephthys
Breedings:
1. Reserved for Kiss of Death
2. Reserved for Zep
3. Reserved for Artymus' Gorymdaith Dywyll
4. Reserved for Ahari "Toka"
5. Reserved for Cel's Mariselle
6. Reserved for Math's Will-o-Wisp
7. Reserved for Azael's Ezmeralda

User Image
Name: Ichabod
Looking For: FLINGS/LIFEMATE! PLOTS!
Breedings:
1. Reserved for Math's sumi-e girl
2. Reserved for Revel's mini girl
3. Reserved for Azael's Ezmeralda
4. Reserved for Fatal's Maaya Tanuki

User Image
Name: Ken Ishidouru Drekk-Chandelle
Looking For: FLINGS/LIFEMATE! PLOTS!
Breedings:
1. OPEN
2. OPEN
3. OPEN
4. OPEN

Taken (Looking for Plots Only)

User Image
Name: Boneberry Puff
Orientation: Homosexual
Looking For: PLOTS! Anything but romantic as he is Lovemated.
Breedings:
1. All reserved for Amur
Personality: Boneberry is many things. He is vivacious, bold, cheeky, saucy, lively, and full of spirit. He stands apart from the crowd, his charisma gleaming wherever he treads. This Usdia isn't afraid to tell it how it is either. His mouth is directly connected to his brain with no filter whatsoever. Whatever he thinks, he says with very little care for how it may sound. Boneberry always has a sassy comeback line to fire off, no matter the situation. As such, he is rarely at a loss for words and never backs down from a fight.

He has a unique knack for toeing the line with others though. Despite his loud-mouth, vibrant personality, he does have the ability to keep himself in check. Not that he chooses to do that often, but he can if he wishes. This particular trait is demonstrated more so when speaking to his mother and fathers. He respects them all greatly and, while he'll still tell it like it is, he picks his words more carefully and with greater deference.

User Image
Name: Booberry Puff
Looking For: PLOTS! Anything but romantic as she is Lovemated.
Breedings:
1. Achieved with Anshar; children --> Witchberry Puff, Lotia Puff, & Boneberry Puff
2. All reserved for Elysium
Personality: Booberry is an intensely curious Usidia. She wants to know everything about everyone and everywhere. There is no subject that Boo considers off limits, which can be off-putting to others at times. Her family has learned to take her constant bombardment of questions in stride and it has even become a game amongst them.

On the rare occasions where Boo is not asking a thousand questions, she can be found tending to her garden behind her family’s home. This is the only place that Boo really quiets down for any extent of time. The act of cultivating the flowers takes all of her concentration. Passersby can catch faint whispers from time to time, however, when Boo is lazing about and simply enjoying the fruits of her labor. Her favorite type of flower is known as the Stargazer Lily.

Boo, like some of her other family members, aspires to one day have an adventure and see the world. She wants to travel so that she can satiate her constant thirst for knowledge, particularly in the realm of gardening. Her ultimate dream is to open a shop where she can put her hobby to beneficial use.

User Image
Name: Deino
Looking For: PLOTS! Anything but romantic as she is Lifemated.
Breedings:
1. All reserved for Phail's Tropheus
Personality: The eldest of the twins, Deino has always been aware that she and her sister hold a unique place in the world. They are tide-born. Sisters born upon the same day and within the same hour. From the beginning, their role in the village was certain. Their destiny to become the next Speakers of the Abyss, Protectors and Life-givers to their home. Deino understood this quickly enough. Together, with her bonded and sibling, they keep the peace within their realm by seeking out suitable sacrifices for the Deep One. It is a simple task to be certain, and one which they have developed an art for. Yet, deep within her soul, Deino questions and doubts. The blood in the water each season finding its way into her shrouded heart. They are responsible for so many deaths, yet they save so many of their own. She finds it more difficult with the passage of time to reconcile these feelings. The knowledge that one must outweigh the other in order for their home to thrive wars with the knowledge that they still commit homicide. Even as her doubts grow, Deino continues to press forward in her duties with her sister. Her features maintaining a perfect mask of obedience and duty, while underneath lies the heart of rebellion.

User Image
Name: Aion
Looking For: PLOTS! Anything but romantic as he is set to be Lifemated.
Breedings:
1. All reserved for HT's Apate

User Image
Name: Hali Maasi
Breedings:
1. All reserved for Fatal's Lusca Makara
Personality: Hali Maasi is your typical, average, happy-go-lucky type of Seathi. She loves life to the fullest and never lets anything or anyone hold her back. If asked, she would swim to the ends of the sea just for the adventure and challenge. There is no hidden agenda with Hali. What you see is what you get with her. Want a trickster? Look for someone else. Need an amazing con-artist? She's is certainly not your girl. Hali is flat-out terrible at lying or tricking anyone. Transparent as can be. She gets incredibly nervous when trying to pull one over another, lacking the skill set needed to be successful at it. But that's okay with Hali. Because, at the end of the day, she wants nothing more than to simply be herself.

(waiting on cert)

Kaya Wolf Moon

Mystical Wolf

10,125 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

Kaya Wolf Moon

Mystical Wolf

10,125 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2016 12:28 pm
Full-Sized Stallions Taken (Looking for Plots Only)

User Image
Name: Shadow
Looking For: N/A
Breedings:
1. Reserved for Kaikea
2. All reserved for Leilani
Personality: Shadow is a trickster through and through. If there is a prank to pull, rest assured he shall be the one to pull it. His pranks are not meant to be mean or cruel in anyway, however, and he will profusely apologize should anyone be injured or embarrassed. He simply wants to bring joy to others and finds that pranks and jokes are the best way to do that.

His goofy attitude is often the only side that anyone sees of him. However, Shadow is a gentle giant as well. He can be just as soft, kind, and loving as the next Soquili. Foals and baby animals hold an especially larger spot in his heart, to the point where he often "adopts" any abandoned ones. Shadow has never been sure why he acts the way he does and doesn't really care to put much thought into it. After all, there're better things to do than ponder behaviors, at least in his opinion.

User Image
Name: Ra'Avyn
Looking For: PLOTS! Anything but romantic plots as he is Lifemated.
Breedings:
1. Children --> Dynadin, Yuki, & Rhoan
2. All reserved for Valadhiel Arasinya
Personality: Ra'Avyn is a tormented soul. Through no fault of his own, the normally docile stallion falls into spells of rage from time to time where he will actively seek out prey of any sort. These spells do not occur often and are never very long, but they always leave a lasting effect. While Ra'Avyn has never killed anyone, the voices from past victims add to his inner turmoil.

There is a bright side to Ra'Avyn's life. He has been accepted by a small group consisting of a two-legged, another stallion, and some familiars. He has even been blessed with a lifemate named Valadhiel Arasinya. Her calm, caring demeanor has a strong effect on Ra'Avyn, diminishing the severity and frequency of his spells.

User Image
Name: Wolfheart
Breedings:
1. All reserved for Chocolat Chaud
Personality: Wolfheart has an adventurous spirit. He loves going on quests- no matter how small or insignificant. If there is trouble to be found, a fight to be fought, or an innocent in trouble, then rest assured that Wolfheart will be there to right the wrongs and see that justice is served.

Although Wolfheart is a gentle soul, he will not allow anyone to push him around. He maintains strong beliefs and strongly dislikes those who would belittle his views, or anyone's views for that matter. His motto is born from his deep desire to maintain the bonds that he forms. He draws strength from friendships and relationships and so will do anything to protect them.

User Image
Name: Kagehoshi
Breedings:
1. Children --> Hoshikage & Yasako
2. All reserved for Atieno
Personality: Kagehoshi is the quiet and reserved sort. Peaceful by nature, he will do anything within his power to bring peace to all those he encounters. Some might see him as weak due to his preference for not fighting, but they would be wrong in his opinion. After all, it takes more bravery to walk away from a fight than it does to actually fight. That's not to say, however, that Kagehoshi won't fight at all. He simply understands when it is necessary and called for.

Like his name (translation: Shadowstar) suggests, Kagehoshi tends to linger in the shadows and watch others from afar. Though he can be quite jovial and energetic once brought out of his shell. As for his past, that's a topic best left unmentioned since it will instantly cause him to withdraw back into his world of shadows.

User Image
Name: Hoshikage
Breedings:
1. All reserved for Pnevyma Kolokytha
Personality: Hoshikage is a very humble and down-to-earth individual. He is never arrogant about his own abilities and intellect, though he is not above telling others when they make mistakes. Simultaneously, he is open-minded and fair, never allowing himself to become attached to any solitary ideal. Hoshikage strives to see the unique nature of any given situation set before him. Even from an early age, his perception and intuition rivaled that of his father's, being able to clearly understand the emotional nature of those around him.

While he cares deeply for his family, Hoshikage extends his devotion to the overall well-being of his herd. He greatly values the notion of "family," willing to do anything he can to protect and nurture the bonds he has with his own. He also possesses an acute sense of humor which is typically witnessed in his enjoyment of putting his siblings in difficult, though harmless, situations.

User Image
Name: Tyranno
Breedings:
1. Reserved for Atriposti
2. All reserved for Aria's Urho and Keres
Personality: Although he may look intimidating, Tyranno is a big ol' softy. His soul is as gentle as they come. He hates seeing anyone or anything injured, especially if he is the cause. While he does try to heed his size and strength, sometimes it slips from his mind and he ends up acting a bit too brash. Tyranno feels such moments deeply as he takes everything to heart, whether it be good or bad. The slightest misstep on his part or the mildest of chastisement from another will send him into a tailspin of self-loathing and resentment.

Tyranno is very courageous as well. He gives no thought to himself when he sees others in danger. While this side of him is admirable, it is also a means for him to conceal his insecurities and deep fear of rejection. He chooses to isolate himself from others when he fears that he has committed any sort of transgression instead of facing it. His confidence, being heavily tied to his insecurities, ebbs and wanes in the same manner.

User Image
Name: Orin
Breedings:
1. Reserved for Wyv's Somnolius
2. All reserved for Nyx's Ygritte
Personality: Orin is as energetic as the day is long. There is nothing that will slow this little colt down. From the rough and tumble play times with his siblings to the studious times with his parents, he absorbs all of it like an immensely thirsty sponge. He is always ready to take on the world with his spunk, but makes sure to leave plenty of time to pester his sisters as well. Someone has to give them a hard time, right? Might as well be him. More fun to be had that way, especially if Iona gets involved somehow. Orin loves to go toe-to-toe, or rather hoof-to-talon, with the protective raven in a match of wits and will. His more imaginative exploits, however, are reserved for Spekastein. The smaller bird's hyper antics are like fuel to a hungry fire when it comes to the colt and his active nature.

When not spending quality time with his family and their bondeds, Orin satiates his mild bout of wanderlust. Something he is certain he inherited from at least one of his parents. Over hill, over dale, his sense of direction will never fail. He will go to and fro and think little of it, though his excursions start out quite small, venturing first into the orchards then a little ways past. As he grows older, they eventually expand into the vast unknown, but he always returns home at the end of the day...or week. Depends on where the spirit guides him. His keen adaptability makes it easy for him to adjust to the environments and circumstances he generally finds himself traversing. Lessons from his father and mother, as well as learning to tend to two different orchards, might have had something to do with it too but he likes to think his skills are just that amazing.

And therein lies his one notable flaw. For all of his adaptability, Orin has a streak of pride in him a mile long. Tell him that he's doing something wrong and he'll keep doing it that way just to prove you wrong. So he typically has to learn his lessons the hard way. Yet once they're learned, he holds them close to his heart, meaning that he never makes the same mistake more than once. Twice at the absolute most.

User Image
Name: Lorcan
Breedings:
1. Reserved for Djose
2. Reserved for Wyv's Lady Taiah

User Image
Name: Tau
Breedings:
1. Reserved for Altalune
2. All reserved for Tsura

User Image
Name: Dinari
Breedings:
1. Children --> Izar Nacht-Drekk & Zuhra Nacht-Drekk
2. All reserved for Wyv's Ruam

User Image
Name: Érimón Cían
Breedings:
1. All reserved for Prophet's Rebell

User Image
Name: Godzilla "King of the Kaiju"
Breedings:
1. Reserved for Wyv's Sir Regulus
2. All reserved for Lyda's Ryuunosuke

User Image
Name: Altxerri
Breedings:
1. All reserved for Adsila

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2016 12:37 pm
Full-Sized Mares Taken (Looking for Plots Only)

User Image
Name: Yuki
Looking For: PLOTS! Anything but romantic plots as she is Lifemated.
Breedings:
1. All reserved for Aether
Personality: Yuki is a kind and caring individual who enjoys helping wherever and whenever she can. Although her appearance is more akin to her father's, her personality tends to mirror that of her mothers. She knows how to calm a raging individual, having a lot of practice due to her father's spells, and knows when to back off or when to stand her ground. Yuki loves her family dearly and will do anything to protect them, particularly her younger sister and father. She may be dainty and gentle but, mess with the family, and her Kalona side quickly becomes apparent.

User Image
Name: Akiko
Breedings:
1. All reserved for Vilurin Goldenleaf
Personality: Akiko is as strong-willed and free-spirited as they come. She likes nothing and no one tying her down, preferring to roam the wilds as she pleases. Akiko is not afraid to share her thoughts on any matter, particularly ones she feels strongly about. However, there is another side to her that nobody gets to see. It is the uncertain and self-doubting side that is kept hidden away behind her brash and headstrong attitude.

Her favorite past times are painting and story-telling. Both of these arts allow her to vent her frustrations and insecurities without outright vocalizing them to another. Now that she has joined the Goldenleaf herd, Akiko journeys with Vilurin to gather supplies for the crafters and herself. She will typically gather stuff for paints and will exchange the rest of her finds for painting supplies that can't be acquired elsewhere.

User Image
Name: Atieno
Breedings:
1. Children --> Hoshikage & Yasako
2. All reserved for Kagehoshi
Personality: Atieno is a very supportive and protective mare. She can be violent at times because she feels things deeply, but she's actually very kind-hearted. She will always support her friends and try to encourage them. Additionally, Atieno has a soft-spot for all animals and Familiars. Other words used to describe her are naïve, immature, and headstrong.

User Image
Name: Kamalei
Breedings:
1. All reserved for Manda's Vysita
Personality: Kamalei tends to act childish and rash at times. Although she has outbursts of emotion, she is more recognized for her energy and boisterous demeanor. Many have said that Kamalei is a very kind and naive individual who has a loving and tender nature, which most likely explains why animals are drawn to her and why she makes friends easily. She cares deeply for those around her and has a habit of taking action without thinking things through when someone is in trouble. Kamalei also tends to hide her personal pain from others, brushing injuries of any type off as being minor, while utilizing her talkative and laidback nature to redirect their attention.

Despite her brash nature, Kamalei does possess a more calm and soothing nature at times. This side of her personality is typically demonstrated around her brother. She cares immensely for the younger sibling, willing to do anything to protect him at all costs. Even placing her own needs and wants aside in lieu of her brother’s. It is a role in which she cheerfully balances being the fun-loving and playful sister with the moral, attentive, shielding side. That said, Kamalei can be violent at times because she possesses a sensitivity to the world and feels things deeply. When such moments arise, there are few things that can temper her dour mood, with the affection for her brother generally being the main one.

When not doting on her brother, Kamalei prefers to spend her time doing things she sees as productive. She has taken a great interest in the more morose aspects of life, tending to the deceased and being certain that their memories are treated with respect. Listening to a rumbling thunderstorm is one of her most enjoyed yet lesser known hobbies, situating itself right up there with visiting ancient graveyards and playing with her brother. The sound that raindrops make when they crash to the earth, the staccato of the thunder, the thrill inspired by the dance of lightning, all of it inspires a sense of wonder within her.

User Image
Name: Risshuu
Breedings:
1. Reserved for DG's Jovito
2. Reserved for Math's Quilo
3. All reserved for Artymus' Ignis

User Image
Name: Solem Incendere
Breedings:
1. Reserved for Zaikt's Beleth
2. All reserved for Twitch's Khonsu
Personality: Solem is a quiet and reserved soul. She doesn't speak openly or in any real fashion, choosing to express herself with body language instead. That’s not to say, however, that she is mute. It’s more so that the little one doesn’t know how to communicate her emotions properly without screwing things up. Her self-confidence is rather low and she tends to get anxious or nervous when trying to speak. More often than not, the words tumble out from her mouth in a jumbled mass of indecipherable phonetics. So she simply creates her own methods of communicating. Whether it's a gentle touch of her forehead to another’s to calm, a heavy stamp of her hoof to show disapproval, or a light nudge or n** of the shoulder for playfulness, Solem uses perfect control of her body to speak the words that refuse to flow forth.

Perhaps due to her insecurities, Solem finds her greatest comfort in the realm of the arts. Art does not judge for being unable to speak appropriately. There is no mocking or enticing. No cruel words or dismissive tones. Art simply…exists. It flows from the soul. Draws inspiration from all things and nothing in the same instant. She strives to learn the secrets of the universe through art, where she doesn't feel hindered or incapable. And so she takes great care to listen and observe her parents and how they interact with the world around them. Where Pele speaks for the soul, Invictus speaks for the heart, and Solem dreams of speaking for both one day. For now, though, she busies herself with expanding her special form of communication. But, when nobody else is around, and the sun shines bright in the sky, she allows herself to be free of her anxieties, dancing and singing to the heavens. Her true gentle spirit can be seen and heard in such moments, like a flower flourishing under the radiant sky.

User Image
Name: Haniel Vessari "The Star Seeker"
Breedings:
1. All reserved for Wyv's Tantris Nox

User Image
Name: Valdis
Breedings:
1. All reserved for Wyv's Dunwich "Strigoi" Reaver

User Image
Name: Adsila
Breedings:
1. All reserved for Altxerri

Kaya Wolf Moon

Mystical Wolf

10,125 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

Kaya Wolf Moon

Mystical Wolf

10,125 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2016 12:38 pm
Male Familiars

User Image
Name: Achaius
Breedings:
1. Achieved with Aarycia; children --> Baird, Biafyndar
2. Reserved for Astoria's Hanako
3. OPEN
4. OPEN
Personality:

User Image
Name: Baird
Breedings:
1. Reserved for Wasteland Wyvern's Butterfree bird
2. All reserved for Tori's Hanako
Personality:

User Image
Name: Drystan
Breedings:
1. OPEN
2. OPEN
3. OPEN
4. OPEN
Personality: Drystan was born with a sword in his hand and a shield on his back, or so the tales say. He trained from an early age to become a great and noble knight. His desire to protect the kingdom as unyielding as the mountains. Ready to take on any enemy whom should try to conquer the Aos Si.

He fought with dignity and honor, never killing unless absolutely necessary, and progressing upwards in the ranks at an inordinate pace. Drystan was happy and content in these days. His kindness and sense of humor often brought smiles and joy to those he encountered. None could claim him undesirable either. Yes, life was truly grand, full of adventure of purpose.

However, life sometimes deals a dark hand. An incident occurred on Drystan's watch, through no real fault of his own. Nobody blamed him for the outcome of the event, save for himself. Ashamed and disheartened, Drystan retired from his chosen profession, taking on various jobs to get by before eventually settling into life as a carpenter.

His once boisterous attitude became more subdued. The shield and sword he once brandished with passion now dull reminders of his former self. His only endeavor to lead an unassuming life, far from the prying eyes of others. Drystan does make an effort to keep close with his family at the Journey's End Inn. He can often be found frequenting the establishment, if only to catch up with his family members or to assist with repairs.

User Image
Name: Lumos
Breedings:
1. Reserved for Nox
2. OPEN
3. OPEN
4. OPEN
Personality:

User Image
Name: Mangekyō
Looking For: FLINGS! PLOTS! Possibly an indefinite-exclusive relationship.
Breedings:
1. Reserved for Quest
2. OPEN
3. OPEN
4. OPEN
Personality: Yō is a very keen and discerning Wolf. His eyes not only give him the ability to see, but some even say that they give him the ability to see the truth through lies. A slight twitch of a muscle, a sudden increase in breathing rate, a tiny bead of sweat rolling down the neck- all of these and more- even the smallest tell can be seen by Yō. It is nearly impossible to fool him because of this.

Another interesting fact about Yō is that he holds wisdom beyond his years. His advanced perception has given him such ability to match wits with even the eldest of his family. Strangers unfamiliar with this pup would suspect his age to be well into adulthood instead of a mere pup. Yō’s tendency to maintain a serious and aloof demeanor lends to these assumptions as well.

Though grounded by his perceptions, Yō lets loose from time to time and can sometimes be seen frolicking with his siblings. He loves his family dearly, holding a particular soft spot for his siblings. Usually a pacifist by nature, the young pup will defend his home and those he loves by any means deemed necessary. That said, Yō makes it a point to keep emotions from clouding his judgement.

User Image
Name: Maverick
Breedings:
1. OPEN
2. OPEN
3. OPEN
4. OPEN
Personality:

User Image
Name: Mousse
Breedings:
1. Achieved with Parfait; children --> Truffle, Snoball, Eclair, Dacquoise, & Cordial
2. OPEN
3. OPEN
4. OPEN
Personality:

User Image
Name: Ooid
Breedings:
1. OPEN
2. OPEN
3. OPEN
4. OPEN
Personality:

User Image
Name: Rocky
Breedings:
1. All reserved for Seleya
Personality:

User Image
Name: Salem
Breedings:
1. Reserved for Wyv's Accalia
2. All reserved for Dea's Ume
Personality:

User Image
Name: Shinzui
Breedings:
1. All reserved for Dea's Danica
Personality:

User Image
Name: Takuya
Breedings:
1. Reserved for Chey's girl
2. Reserved for Chey's other girl
3. OPEN
4. OPEN
Personality:

User Image
Name: Taryn
Breedings:
1. Reserved for Kovak's bird
2. All reserved for Dea's Charmaine
Personality:

User Image
Name: Tsukuyomi
Looking For: PLOTS! Anything but romantic plots as he is to be Lifemated.
Breedings:
1. All reserved for Dea and #Teddy#'s Briallen
Personality:

User Image
Name: Wraith
Breedings:
1. OPEN
2. OPEN
3. OPEN
4. OPEN
Personality: Wraith is as impulsive as they come. There is very little to no thought in his actions since he prefers to just go with the flow. His gut is his penultimate guide, succinctly outweighing both heart and mind. If it feels right and good, then Wraith will do it. This devil-may-care attitude can sometimes lead to trouble...but he doesn't let that worry him. After all, many a good thing has come of his gut feelings as well.

While Wraith may be impulsive, there are a few things that he cannot bring himself to do nor can he tolerate anyone else doing them. He strongly dislikes bullies of any sort and will often get involved on behalf of the victim. Wraith also hates indecisiveness and apathy. If someone has the ability to do something then they should it without hesitation.

User Image
Name: Yori
Looking For: FLINGS! PLOTS! Possibly an indefinite-exclusive relationship.
Breedings:
1. Achieved with Delta; children --> Briar, Terhi, Tsunami, Millicent Sophia, & Izumi
2. OPEN
3. OPEN
4. OPEN
Personality: Yori is very mischievous, just like the Soq he is bonded to. He is very opinionated though he tries to maintain an open mind. Aside from that, Yori is very laidback and rolls with the punches, enjoying the good times while powering through the bad. He uses music as the key to his emotions- the notes he plays like the words he cannot say.

User Image
Name: Phantasm
Breedings:
1. OPEN
2. OPEN
3. OPEN
4. OPEN
Personality:

User Image
Name: Sir Alistair
Breedings:
1. OPEN
2. OPEN
3. OPEN
4. OPEN
Personality:

User Image
Name: Eon
Breedings:
1. Reserved for Amethyst
Personality:

User Image
Name: Hyrule
Breedings:
1. OPEN
2. OPEN
3. OPEN
4. OPEN
Personality:

User Image
Name: Anam
Breedings:
1. OPEN
2. OPEN
3. OPEN
4. OPEN
Personality:

User Image
Name: Chestnut
Breedings:
1. All reserved for Eclair
Personality:

User Image
Name: Patch
Breedings:
1. OPEN
2. OPEN
3. OPEN
4. OPEN
Personality:

(waiting on cert)

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2016 12:41 pm
Female Familiars

User Image
Name: Accio
Breedings:
1. Reserved for Aisling's Cobalt
2. Reserved for Astoria's Ra
3. OPEN
4. OPEN
Personality:

User Image
Name: Akiva
Breedings:
1. Reserved for Givrali
2. Reserved for Rein's Athos
3. OPEN
4. OPEN
Personality:

User Image
Name: Alcyon
Looking For: PLOTS! Anything but romantic as she is in an indefinite-exclusive relationship.
Breedings:
1. All reserved for Oden
Personality:

User Image
Name: Andromeda
Looking For: PLOTS! There may be a point where I seek flings for her since she's in an indefinite-open relationship, but for now it'll be just non-romantic plots that I'm searching for.
Breedings:
1. Reserved for Azazel
2. Potentially reserved
Personality:

User Image
Name: Dusk
Breedings:
1. OPEN
2. OPEN
3. OPEN
4. OPEN
Personality:

User Image
Name: Eclair
Breedings:
1. Reserved for Chestnut
Personality:

User Image
Name: Hikari
Breedings:
1. OPEN
2. OPEN
3. OPEN
4. OPEN
Personality:

User Image
Name: Hinata
Breedings:
1. Reserved for Wildfire
2. OPEN
3. OPEN
4. OPEN
Personality: Hinata is a shy but caring individual. She is a bit awkward in her social interactions due to her shyness, but she has a kind heart and will help however possible. On rare occasions, her shyness can be overpowered by other strong emotions such as anger or worry.

User Image
Name: Izumi
Breedings:
1. OPEN
2. OPEN
3. OPEN
4. OPEN
Personality:

User Image
Name: Lantea Star
Breedings:
1. Reserved for Wyv's snake
2. Reserved for Chitter
3. OPEN
4. OPEN
Personality:

User Image
Name: Lazuli
Breedings:
1. Reserved for Ghost
2. OPEN
3. OPEN
4. OPEN
Personality: Lazuli is a lover of all things fossilized and rock related. She will collect any type of rock that she finds- whether it be shiny, odd-shaped, smelly, or just plain old- but her heart truly belongs to fossilized bones. For Lazuli, it's the thrill of the hunt and the ensuing mystery that keep her fascinated. Her lair is filled to the brim with stones and bones collected from all regions of the Kawani lands, with her most prized among the very prominent. Be warned though. Lazuli is not picky about the origins of her treasures. She is, by nature, a sneaky girl and will happily take a bone or rock from another's home when they aren't looking. Her bonded Soq attempts to keep her honest but it isn't easy, especially when his herd brother has an equally mischievous familiar.

User Image
Name: Nova
Breedings:
1. All reserved for Dreamboat Annie
Personality:

User Image
Name: Sarraqa
Breedings:
1. OPEN
2. OPEN
3. OPEN
4. OPEN
Personality: Sarraqa, or Sarra for short, is a gentle spirit. She dislikes conflict of any sort and will try to divert it in whatever way she can. Her gentle nature gives her the ability to empathize with others, allowing her to connect with them on a deeper lever. Additionally, Sarra holds a great skill for diplomacy. She can be both strict and kind in her debates and discussions, maneuvering through them with relative ease. Most of those who meet her acknowledge this and recognize it as coming from her gentle and un-presuming nature.

Her caring nature is also reflected in her actions towards her family. Sarraqa feels herself responsible for her siblings. She can often be found flitting back and forth, tending to them and keeping them in check when her parents aren’t around, despite not being the oldest. Likewise, she does whatever she can to help her parents whenever they are in need. It’s not an easy task most of the time, but she manages well enough. One thing nobody wants to do is make her angry, though. Instances are rare but, when she does lose her temper, Sarra can be rather difficult to handle.

User Image
Name: Serenity
Breedings:
1. OPEN
2. OPEN
3. OPEN
4. OPEN
Personality:

User Image
Name: Spectre
Breedings:
1. Achieved with Spectre; children --> Shinzui, Daisoujou, & Yōsei
2. Achieved with Dhampir; children --> Rayne & Belikov
3. Reserved for Sword's Fintan
4. OPEN
Personality:

User Image
Name: Spirit
Breedings:
1. OPEN
2. OPEN
3. OPEN
4. OPEN
Personality:

User Image
Name: Spook
Breedings:
1. Achieved with Aiolis; children --> Spirit, Hyperion, Uzume, Deimos
2. All reserved for Aiolis
Personality:

User Image
Name: Tita
Breedings:
1. OPEN
2. OPEN
3. OPEN
4. OPEN
Personality:

User Image
Name: Xia
Breedings:
1. Reserved for Wyv's Chatter
2. OPEN
3. OPEN
4. OPEN
Personality:

User Image
Name: Rayne
Breedings:
1. Reserved for Floios Itias
Personality:

User Image
Name: Amethyst
Breedings:
1. Reserved for Eon
Personality:

User Image
Name: Uzza Edasich
Breedings:
1. OPEN
2. OPEN
3. OPEN
4. OPEN
Personality:

User Image
Name: Gojira
Breedings:
1. OPEN
2. OPEN
3. OPEN
4. OPEN
Personality:

(waiting on cert)

Kaya Wolf Moon

Mystical Wolf

10,125 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

Kaya Wolf Moon

Mystical Wolf

10,125 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2016 12:42 pm
Reserved heart  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2016 5:02 pm
Well, the topic says Open so...

*shoves all my ponies at you* I have been ogling your ponies for long enough! Now it is time to actually throw my pretties at them! heart

User Image x User Image
Because space ponies! I also know that as soon as Aquila sees his full set of wings, she'll strike an interest in him. She is unfortunately unable to fly herself, a part of her heavy boned draftness and so wishes that whatever foals she has will be able to fly. She is quite bitter about the fact that despite looking like and loving the sky so deeply, that she cannot be apart of it.

I would also like to offer her to Acunitum, as I'm sure she won't be able to stand his behavior and it may be an interesting RP to have her come in as sort of a nanny character when he was an adult and try her darnedest to make some sort of a breakthrough with him, even if she has to get her hooves dirty to do it.

User Image x User Image
If Aconitum should want a more forgiving mare of his temper, I would like to offer Rosalyn to him. Empathetic and caring, Rosalyn believes there is good in everyone. Plot-wise, they could come across one another in the woods or mountains. Her familiar spooked and fled into the mountains and she is trying to find him, when she finds (and manages to enlist the help of) Aconitum. Together they find him in a native's trap, he springs the rabbit free and Rosalyn feels indebted to him and wants to pay him back for his kindness.

I would like to offer her as a fling to him as well, in case their friendship becomes something more. 3nodding

Aaaaaand now, we get to the familiar flings.

User Image x User Image

User Image x User Image

User Image x User Image

So, whaddya say? Interested in any of the suggested flings?
Kaya Wolf Moon

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Kaya Wolf Moon

Mystical Wolf

10,125 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2016 5:31 pm
belloblossom

*shoves all my ponies at you* I have been ogling your ponies for long enough! Now it is time to actually throw my pretties at them! heart

User Image x User Image
Because space ponies! I also know that as soon as Aquila sees his full set of wings, she'll strike an interest in him. She is unfortunately unable to fly herself, a part of her heavy boned draftness and so wishes that whatever foals she has will be able to fly. She is quite bitter about the fact that despite looking like and loving the sky so deeply, that she cannot be apart of it.

I would also like to offer her to Acunitum, as I'm sure she won't be able to stand his behavior and it may be an interesting RP to have her come in as sort of a nanny character when he was an adult and try her darnedest to make some sort of a breakthrough with him, even if she has to get her hooves dirty to do it.

User Image x User Image
If Aconitum should want a more forgiving mare of his temper, I would like to offer Rosalyn to him. Empathetic and caring, Rosalyn believes there is good in everyone. Plot-wise, they could come across one another in the woods or mountains. Her familiar spooked and fled into the mountains and she is trying to find him, when she finds (and manages to enlist the help of) Aconitum. Together they find him in a native's trap, he springs the rabbit free and Rosalyn feels indebted to him and wants to pay him back for his kindness.

I would like to offer her as a fling to him as well, in case their friendship becomes something more. 3nodding

User Image x User Image

User Image x User Image

User Image x User Image

Yes to all of the things! heart

There are 2 things I would like to note though, and I also have a clarification question. First, I do intend for something to happen to Aconitum that would cause him to become more humble in his attitude. I'm not sure when this would take place, though I'm thinking that he'll at least be a young adult. So their meeting and fling could be either before or after (or both). Whatever you think would work best.

My second pertains to Larka and Shinzui. I believe, if I'm looking at the family echo correctly, that they are second cousins. Wraith, Larka's grandmother, is Shinzui's aunt. Would you still want to breed them together given this? I can never remember the rules on incest type breedings either so...there's that. Everyone else is good to go though.

As for my question, were you offering Aquila as a fling or just RP for Aconitum? My brain is dead at the moment so I figured it best to clarify. x3  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2016 9:35 pm
Updated and added a few things! heart  

Kaya Wolf Moon

Mystical Wolf

10,125 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 12:16 pm
Kaya Wolf Moon
belloblossom

User Image x User Image

User Image x User Image

User Image x User Image

User Image x User Image

User Image x User Image

There are 2 things I would like to note though, and I also have a clarification question. First, I do intend for something to happen to Aconitum that would cause him to become more humble in his attitude. I'm not sure when this would take place, though I'm thinking that he'll at least be a young adult. So their meeting and fling could be either before or after (or both). Whatever you think would work best.

My second pertains to Larka and Shinzui. I believe, if I'm looking at the family echo correctly, that they are second cousins. Wraith, Larka's grandmother, is Shinzui's aunt. Would you still want to breed them together given this? I can never remember the rules on incest type breedings either so...there's that. Everyone else is good to go though.

As for my question, were you offering Aquila as a fling or just RP for Aconitum? My brain is dead at the moment so I figured it best to clarify. x3

Aaaah, I thought I replied to this.
I was offering Aquila as a fling to Acontium, you're correct. 3nodding
I didn't realize Larka and Shinzui were related, however distant. Keeping this in mind I would like to drop this fling offer. Thank you for pointing it out to me.

Would you be interested in starting up some RP between our ponies and/or familiars?  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2016 6:43 pm
belloblossom
Kaya Wolf Moon
belloblossom

User Image x User Image

User Image x User Image

User Image x User Image

User Image x User Image

User Image x User Image

Aaaah, I thought I replied to this.
I was offering Aquila as a fling to Acontium, you're correct. 3nodding
I didn't realize Larka and Shinzui were related, however distant. Keeping this in mind I would like to drop this fling offer. Thank you for pointing it out to me.

Would you be interested in starting up some RP between our ponies and/or familiars?

I am so sorry for my delay in responding! I was trying to finalize something for Aconitum and it took a bit longer than I expected. I will make a notation on both of their fling sections. ^_^ Would you like to go ahead and do the agreements and everything for both Soqs and the fams?

And I would love to do some RP with all of them! I can be a bit slow but I do try to respond as quickly as possible.

*Edit* Just realized something else, I don't believe that Tanya and Tsukuyomi would be able to fling unfortunately. He is her brother's WS/adopted son.  

Kaya Wolf Moon

Mystical Wolf

10,125 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

Kaya Wolf Moon

Mystical Wolf

10,125 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100