[PRP] Booth Bewail (Lutrin x Chiara) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2016 8:34 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Lutrin came and cried at Chiara's booth, scaring away customers. So Chiara finally broke down and asked her what was up.

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2016 8:35 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Chiara was getting a little annoyed. Mostly she was impressed at Lutrin's dedication. If only the brownblood would put that towards something useful. Ha, like that would ever happen. Would-be booth patrons gave Chiara looks as she let the brownblood sob on the floor. It wasn't her fault the brownblood was a sobbing wreck. Finally, when it looked like 2 or 3 would-be patrons passed by Chiara's booth with disproving looks, did Chiara pull out another chair and plop Lutrin into it. She pulled out a lolipop from Elidae's booth and handed it to the brownblood. "Okay, what happened? Spit it all out, ill even listen the whole time."

Green Minuet

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Green Minuet

Greedy Trickster

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 9:35 pm
      ツ Lutrin Weesil

Lutrin did not resist Chiara attempting to move her, but nor did she try to help. She simply lay sprawled out over the floor, a crying mess, as Chiara dragged her by the wrists to a chair. When the blueblood hooked her arms underneath Lutrin's armpits to lift her, Lutrin lurched suddenly. She let out a squeak of laughter. “No! Don't!” she gasped. Writhing, she squirmed out of Chiara's grip and plopped down in the chair with a fresh round of crying. She pulled her legs up and tucked her face in by her knees, not even acknowledging the lollipop.

“I am the worst, Chiara!” she said, voice muffled behind her legs. “I am a terrible, awful, super-mean, extra-horrible person and I deserve to be on the ground!” She sniffed. Then she kicked out her legs and began to slide out of her seat.

Micillia

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2016 10:15 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. "Hummm" Chiara mused as she watched the next contestant try their feet at her booth. It was some tealblood who thought they were all that. Chiara was tempted to push her secret button so as to play the cat-beast yowling. That always got the darn stuck-ups in a blunder. "Yeah you really are." The blueblood said bluntly as she scribbled down a frowney face next to the tealblood's name.

Then she cracked up laughing at a redblood who had just fallen on his face. "Read this and go back to wiggler school, two left stumps!" She roared as she threw a "Standing Upright for Dummies" pamphlet at the troll.

Chiara sighed in contentment and looked back at Lutrin, who was probably now sobbing once again. "Oh lighten up Lutrin! Do you wanna hug one of these? Feel a little better? On the house~" Chiara picked up a bobblehead of herself and wiggled it in front of Lutrin's face. "Well, I think that whoever made you feel like a super terrible, awful troll needs to come see me." Chiara crossed her arms and thought "Then whoever they are could join me in teasing Lutrin" But outloud she said. "Ill tell um whats what. That Lutrin may be an awful terrible, horrible troll, but she can climb a tree faster than anyone, and she has quite the potential to be a dance battle star."

Green Minuet

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Green Minuet

Greedy Trickster

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2016 5:34 am
      ツ Lutrin Weesil

For a moment Lutrin's cries stopped as the blueblood waved the bobblehead in front of her face. She stared, her expression fixed by despair. On any other occasion she would have been delighted with such a gift. It was truly unique and had symbolic meaning to boot. Right now though... right now she felt nothing. Fresh tears bubbled up in her eyes and left brown streaks down her cheeks. She gently pushed the bobble aside.

“You don't understand!” she said. “I said a terrible thing to her and she's... she's...” Lutrin eyes grew wide and she gasped for breath. “She's my best friend! Turning she gripped Chiara by the shoulders. She had nearly slid all the way out of seat and threatened to drag the blueblood to the ground.

“Chiara!” She pulled the blueblood's face close to hers. “What would you do if you hurt your best friend?!”

Micillia

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 10:09 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. At the mention of "best friend" Eridia flashed into Chiara's mind. She pushed the pain their relationship had endured over the royalist ball away and simply replied, "I have never hurt my best friend." Chiara focused intently on whatever foolish troll had stumbled into her booth, her mind churning with the memory of the happenings at that masked ball the queen had held. She pushed the memories out of her mind, focusing on Lutrin's pain.

"I mean, is whoever it is really your best friend if the two of you got in a fight? Looks like they hurt you pretty bad too i mean." Chiara poked one of the ground-trodder marks some troll had stomped into the brownblood's face in an attempt to win extra points.

Green Minuet

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Green Minuet

Greedy Trickster

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2016 6:10 am
      ツ Lutrin Weesil

The expression Lutrin offered Chiara was one of astonishment and outrage. For a moment, she was silent. As anger bubbled up inside her however, she could no longer control herself. Her rage burst to the surface. “Best friends can fight!” she retorted, indignant. Lutrin got to her feet, staring down Chiara with hard eyes. She had gone from weepy to righteous in the span of half a second.

“You don't stop being friends with someone just because you have an argument!” she shouted. “You become stronger friends! Better friends! Because friendship is all about understanding and compromise. But if that's not the case, if your friendship can be broken by one disagreement then maybe you weren't really friends at all!!

The moment she finished, a look of horror crossed Lutrin's face. She clapped a hand over her mouth. “Oh no! I did it again,” she said in a hushed, muffled voice. A fresh round of tears brimmed in her eyes. A second later, and she had collapsed on the ground, crying once again.

Micillia
Pushing Chiara to the edge of her patience. :b

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2016 7:50 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. "Wow" Chiara said once Lutrin was done yelling. "You really are mean to your friends." Chiara tried to hide the smile but it was impossible. The brownblood's tears were just too entertaining.

Once Chiara had had her fill of the brownblood's pain she sighed contently and leaned back in her chair. "Oh stop it." Chiara said, ruffling Lutrin's hair. "See im still your friend, even tho you are a mean, terrible little pest, im sure whoever you got into a fight with will come around eventually. In fact, i bet if you make them jealous they will come around even faster." Chiara grinned with her sharp teeth. "Just be my best friend. Im sure im better than whoever your crying about anyway."

Green Minuet

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Green Minuet

Greedy Trickster

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 1:14 am
      ツ Lutrin Weesil

Ordinarily Lutrin did not mind the blueblood's cruel taunts. She never took such derogatory comments to heart, and brushed them off as nothing more than harmless teasing. Now however Chiara had taken it too far. She could see that Lutrin was upset. Lutrin had even told her as much. Yet the blueblood continued to walk all over her feelings in the most disgusting, callous manner.

Wiping her tears, Lutrin glanced up at the blueblood, expression incredulous. “Are you... even trying?” she asked. She still felt angry with Chiara, but more than that she felt baffled. How could anyone be so ignorant? Her eyes narrowed. “Are we actually friends or am I just a plaything to you?”

As she stared Chiara down, a million thoughts raced through Lutrin's thinkpan. Aerona seemed unable to take Lutrin seriously. Now Chiara did as well. Even Azrael had thought her simple. Since when had earnest and optimistic come to mean shallow and stupid? Just because she approached life with an air of whimsy did not mean she was incapable of anything more than that. Lutrin felt furious all over again.

Micillia
You in deep s**t.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2016 10:58 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Chiara clenched her jaw in annoyance. Usually Lutrin was a breath of fresh air, not something serious, always light and bouncy. Now it felt like the brownblood was a brick. Her annoying emotions, her instance that Chiara should even bother with her. Chiara clenched the writing utensil she had in her hand and kept back a nasty comment. The blueblood released the writing utensil and stretched, rolling the anger out of her shoulders. She enjoyed this relationship as light and care free, responding angerly would ruin that.

Finally Chiara returned Lutrin's look. The Blueblood looked the brownblood in the eyes and her jaw relaxed. "Your right." Chiara finally said, a serious expression on her face. It would be easier to handle this seriously, but the brownblood was really stepping on the line. She would need to be punished later, in private. "I wasn't taking you seriously, and that was wrong." Chiara took a breath, sure she was actually bending down and apologizing, but this could be fun. All masks were fun if thought about the right way. The blueblood pushed down her anger and held her hand out to Lutrin. "Im sorry."

Green Minuet

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Green Minuet

Greedy Trickster

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2016 12:02 am
      ツ Lutrin Weesil

Lutrin stared hard at Chiara, suspicion written all over her face. Could she trust this troll? It occurred to her that she had made many assumptions about the blueblood. Assumptions that she was no longer sure she could hold as truth. Chiara said she was sorry, and yet Lutrin could not be certain that she was only saying that. What evidence had she seen that the blueblood really cared? But would it really be fair if she did not even give Chiara the benefit of the doubt? Aerona's words rang out in her mind.

Lutrin opened her hand, hesitant. There was only one way to find out. She would have to put Chiara to the test. She took hold of Chiara's with a firm grip. She offered the blueblood an understanding smile. “I forgive you,” she said, releasing Chiara's hand after giving it a squeeze. “And thank you. I know saying sorry isn't easy. Not even for me, and I'm an orangeblood!” She tapped Chiara lightly on the nose before plopping in the seat beside her.

“I think... maybe you might be right too though...” Lutrin's brief cheer vanished and her brows furrowed. “I mean... she just walked away.” Slumping forward she tucked her chin in her hands.

Micillia
!!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2016 7:20 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Chiara put on her most concerned face. "Well hey, we all get angry now and then. I think itll work out, just give her some time." Chiara patted Lutrin on the top of her head, waving some troll that inquired about dance battles away. This wasn't the time, obviously Chiara was busy comforting a dear friend.

"But in the mean time, talk to me about what happened. Itll help you calm down too. Then you guys can both talk calmly and level headed." Chiara offered, shrugging.

Green Minuet

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Green Minuet

Greedy Trickster

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2016 4:54 pm
      ツ Lutrin Weesil

Lutrin did not look convinced. “We've never fought before this...” she said, more to herself than Chiara. She rarely fought with anyone. Even the time she smashed Azrael's face in with the broom had only been because of a misunderstanding. She stared down at her lap, thoughtful.

When Chiara pressed her for more information, Lutrin shifted uncomfortably. She pulled her knees up to her chin and wrapped her arms around them. “We were doing the bobsledding event together,” she said. “We were having a lot of fun until all of a sudden she got mad at me. I guess we were going too fast. But then she said...” Lutrin tried to remember the redblood's words. Thinking back, made her digestive cavity tie itself into knots. “It was like... like... Ooooh, it's so hard to explain! But she seemed so disappointed in me and called me stupid, and I left her after calling her the 'M' word.”

&&Micillia
A long time later.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2016 6:13 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Chiara almost had to strain to keep her eyes from rolling as Lutrin talked. Thank goodness the brown-blood was looking at the ground instead. Chiara quirked an eyebrow at this "m-word", must be mutant. Chiara filed that thought away for later, maybe this Aerona chick was a mutant. Well if she was, it was all the better in Chiara's mind, more blackmail right? But Lutrin almost never had her facts straight, Chiara was better off assuming this "m-word" meant like, "machloid" or something equally silly. "Hummm" Chiara murmured, pretending to think about Lutrin's problem. "I bet if you both cool down a bit, you will see that this argument was neither your or her fault, and mistakes were made." Chiara shrugged, giving another troll who wanted to challenge the Dance Battle Booth a rude sign to get them to leave. "Then you can see that you were both kinda wrong, and both feel better."
Green Minuet

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Green Minuet

Greedy Trickster

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2016 6:59 pm
      ツ Lutrin Weesil

Lutrin looked back up at Chiara, her expression searching. “Is that what you would do?” she asked. The blueblood's advice seemed sound, but also... distinctly unlike her. Perhaps she did not know Chiara as well as she thought she did. That was exactly the reason the reason she had refrained from mentioning the main focus of the argument. She needed to gauge where she stood with her so-called friend. How to best corner her though? She would need to be cautious...

Micillia
A not-very-long time later!

Alternia RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas