Golden Knight

15,750 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Mystical Adversary 25
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2016 4:18 am
User ImageFalco “Radio” Marks
Brawling Busybody

A boisterous party goer often found around the college; While he’s perpetually one snarky comment away from trying to punch someone out, he's loyal to a fault to what few friends he might gather. (And just as likely to throw a few swings on their behalf.) He might not be your go to if you want Hallmark greeting card platitudes, but he’s got your back in a pinch.

I Might kinda give a Damn 'bout my Bad Reputation

Falco has only been living in Ashdown for about a year and a half, having moved here with his Uncle after a mysterious falling out with his former caretaker, his Grandmother. Since this was preceded by Falco outright -running away- for a week, it comes with a lot of food for the rumor mill, and Falco resents every bit of this. Especially the popular theory that he’s the problem. ‘He’s such a wild Child’, and no amount of study seems to entirely make up for his reputation as a party boy and starter of fisticuffs. It doesn’t help that he’s leaning toward a problem with ‘punch first, question second’ after a couple skirmishes. He’s trying to be better about this, but it’s hard to miss out on the fun stuff, or to pretend he doesn’t want to just haul off and give certain people a reason to stop running their mouths, even if it would make his uncle’s life easier.

Although he hoped to escape whatever he left his old home for, gossip definitely followed him, as one might expect when his otherwise childless uncle came home one day and renovated the spare room, and unloaded a seventeen year old with more unknowns than songs on his ipod. The story about how he came to be living with his uncle was slow breaking (A combination of his uncle sighing over the water cooler to sympathetic ears, and grudgingly trusting admissions over the lunch tables) and Falco… briefly… thought that the partial reveal might make the rumors stop, but instead they seem to have simply printed in stone that he’s unpredictable and possibly irresponsible, because -who does that- right?

I heard it on the Grapevine

"I know where all the action is."- Gossip happens just within earshot If something's going on, chances are, he knows about it or is about to know about it. No wonder he's got a party boy reputation.

ANYTHING ELSE?

The name Radio was originally based on “Radar” from M.A.S.H, Falco’s favorite character from the show when he was younger, but young Falco kept messing up the nickname, and calling him Radio. The nickname stuck… on Falco… and keeps popping up occasionally ever since. Just don’t ask if he has a teddy bear. (He might. But don’t ask about it.)

He has also recently apparently 'partnered up' with an enormous, fluffy gray Norwegian Forest Cat named Hot Lips. She's his Warg.

Height: 5’9
Appearance: Blond hair, olive green eyes, that kind of effortlessly athletic guy that everyone wants to be or wants to strangle. Maybe both.
Wardrobe: Possibly part of the ‘bad boy’ code, lots of jeans, lots of dark tshirts, but the fact that at least one of them is a ‘Dark Owl Records’ shirt might be fun...or maybe it just suggests his wardrobe isn't 100% plain black shirts and jeans.  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2016 4:20 am
User ImageBe sure to get my good side:
---
Art
---
Unofficial art by AMItotic. Others as noted

By Me: User Image-User Image-User Image-User Image-User Image-User Image-User Image

Official Art:

Dreamer-User Image  

Ryuthulhu

Golden Knight

15,750 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Mystical Adversary 25

Ryuthulhu

Golden Knight

15,750 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Mystical Adversary 25
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2016 4:22 am
Places to go, things to do:
---
RPs

Draw me like one of your French Fries
-
It'll Come Out in the Wash

Dreamer stage dropped in May 2016
---
Event: (not counting the were event because that's when he officially became a warg)
RPs: X x X x X x X x X x  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2016 4:24 am
Chicken Scratches:
---
Falco's journal pages, in case you wanted to cringe at his art skills.

User Image-User Image-User Image-

Ryuthulhu

Golden Knight

15,750 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Mystical Adversary 25

Ryuthulhu

Golden Knight

15,750 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Mystical Adversary 25
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2016 4:24 am
Rock me Amadeus

Zac: OK to study with, smart sort, kind of weird... -will have revenge for the pinching, you butt-. ... After I ask him to go find me more info on Wargs.

Jeremiah: Cool sort, especially for an adult. Wasn't too sure about him at first because hey you know, DETECTIVE and all but he wasn't the judgy b*****d I kind of expected him to be and he stayed really cool when things were going to hell.

America: Seems pretty cool. Was way more enthusiastic than me about the whole Warg thing so now I feel like kind of a heel.She's got a bluejay, it's kinda cool.

Gwen: Super, super excited about the supernatural. Not sure she would have been exactly as excited if she'd been at the job fair but... I'm kinda glad she missed it. It must be nice to still see this stuff like Santa coming instead of... I dunno. The goddamn Krampus.

Lily: Pretty cool, fountain of weird nicknames, (Still not sure how I feel about the Kurt Kobain one.) but pretty cool. Also apparently a were... something. I gotta start brushing up on my local wildlife guides I guess. And maybe my tree guides.  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2016 4:25 am
-six-  

Ryuthulhu

Golden Knight

15,750 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Mystical Adversary 25

Ryuthulhu

Golden Knight

15,750 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Mystical Adversary 25
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2016 4:27 am
-seven-  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2016 4:28 am
-eight-
Don't you wish you could claim the first page of something like this with one click?  

Ryuthulhu

Golden Knight

15,750 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Mystical Adversary 25

Ryuthulhu

Golden Knight

15,750 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Mystical Adversary 25