Submit

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2016 6:54 pm
The slender wind male looked at the odd drink, the host had called it: Wine. He sipped at it finding the taste rather sweet. So the slender male had sat in the small den attached to their room they currently were in with Phae. The female had wandered off, Kyrian hoped she was alright. He poured himself a small glass while waiting for Mano. Watching the flames he smiled softly.

Traveling with Mano was fun. Kyrian did notice the males flirtations with others but he wasn't bothered by it...right? Kyrian shook his head to clear it of those thoughts.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2016 7:20 pm
SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Stretching out all over Mano headed into the room that he'd rented for Kyrian, Phaedra, and himself, giving a smile as he did so, "I'm back! Sorry for making you wait so long, it took me a moment to find what I was looking for." He'd searched around the inn that they were staying in for a place where they would be able to bathe once they were all rested up. It was something that he was rather looking forward to. The walk that they'd been on was a long one after all and he wanted a good soak.

Spotting Kyrian he gave a smile, walking over to him, "Hey there, Honey! How you doing? You alone?" He asked, sitting down next to him before he looked around, glancing for a moment toward the room attached to the sitting room where the bed was located, "Did Phaedra head to bed?" She had been tired when they picked her up, so had she gone to bed already? Why was Kyrian still up? Wasn't he tired too or was he waiting on Mano to get back? If the latter were the case it was quite sweet of him and made Mano want to snuggle him tight!  

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2016 8:10 pm
Orpheus Solon

Kyrian smiled as he looked up to Mano. "Ah...no...i thought Phae went out with you? She seemed ready for that bath...Ah." he lifted the bottle. Offering it to Mano for inspection. "The host gave me this as a gift for helping fix his wife's flute earlier. He called it Wine." He sipped at his small glass. "Its sweet, but there's a slight bitterness to it I can't place."

The male licked his lips before taking one of the fruits from the bowl in front of him. Popping the strawberry into his mouth he hummed content. "That's a good combo...here." he offered another to Mano. "Take a sip and try it."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2016 8:51 pm
SwordOfTheDarkOnes

"Hmm..." So she wasn't here? Had she gone out for a walk? Maybe she'd gone out like he had to find the baths? He wondered if he should go after her or if he should give Phaedra her space. He didn't want to be a bother or act as though Phaedra was a child when he knew full well that she wasn't. She was a grown adult and as such he should allow her to go out if that was what she wanted to do. After a moment of thought he said, "If she's missing for too long I will go out and look for her."

Turning to look at Kyrian he looked at the stuff he was drinking, "Wine, huh?" So Kyrian was drinking alcohol? Did he know what it might do to him? Hard to say but he didn't want to question him or treat him like a child either... no, that was far from how he wanted to treat Kyrian. Giving a smile he said, "Wine can be good if made right." It was tasty stuff and at worst he might get a little drunk, something that he could just sleep off, "Nice of the innkeeper to pay you with such tasty treats." Not only the wine but some fresh fruit? The flute must have been important to his wife.

Taking one of the berries he popped it into his mouth before he took the offered cup, sipping it, before smiling, "It's quite good, Honey. Thank you for sharing."  

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2016 7:24 am
Orpheus Solon

Kyrian nudged the other chair across from him. "Sit and talk. We haven't done that in a while." He smiled up at the male as he took a few more sips. Eating the fruit as he did so. The rouge liked the combination of the sweet and the bitter. The smaller male was trying to not let his mind wander. He wanted to talk to Mano about random things and everything like they did that morning after Mano had Kyrian for the first time...certainly not the last...but it was a cherished memory to the male nonetheless.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2016 12:06 pm
SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Mano looked over at Kyrian for a moment before he gave him a flushed a little, "I do apologize... I know I have been pushing the two of us rather hard to get to Matori. I just... need to look for someone... well a few someones." He wanted to find his baby brothers but he worried that he was moving too slowly and that he'd somehow miss them. Of course now that Kyrian mentioned sitting and talking he wondered if he'd been moving too fast and was going to miss stuff with him as well? The last thing that he wanted since his friend had already been hurt once my someone he was traveling with.

Lifting a hand he caught hold of a lock of his wavy golden hair, lifting it up so that he could give it a kiss, before he said, "I am here now, so we can talk as much as you like, Honey." He didn't want Kyrian to think that he was going to leave him behind because that wasn't the case, Kyrian was very special to him after all being his very first love.  

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2016 8:49 pm
Orpheus Solon

Kyrian pulled the male to sit, then propped his bare feet on the other males lap giggling. "Now you can't move~" he felt a tad...loose from the drink. Maybe he should take it easy. The smaller male shifted the pillow behind him around till he was comfortable. Leaning his head back to look up he spoke.

"I missed you when you left all those years ago...seeing Rham again after being fearful for my entire trip out to where he was rumored to be...I never wanted to do that again. I kept looking for you. How hard would if of been to see a Matorian in Jauhar..." he let out a long sigh. "I didn't know what to do after Rham left...so, I isolated myself in the forest nearby."

He leaned over to pull up the flute he carried with him. Setting it in his lap he stared down at it sadly. "I lost my music when Rham left...I found it after I met you that first time." he looked up with glistening eyes. "Mano...what if I can't find it again?"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2016 10:04 pm
SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Mano looked at the legs that were draped over his lap, giving a bit of a laugh as he was told that he couldn't move, "Awww... seems as though you've pinned me down." He said, patting Kyrian's legs. He didn't try to move, seeing no reason to do so. He liked where he was at the moment, nothing really minding that Kyrian was using him as a foot rest at the moment. If anything he let his hands rest on his legs, stroking them lightly.

"I missed you too, Kyrian. That we were able to meet up again truly was a blessing from On'os... though I wish that the circumstances in which we met again could have been happier ones." The fact that he'd only found him because he'd been left behind by Rham did put a bit of a damper on their meeting. He wished that they could have just found each other by chance, run into each others arms, and kissed in a manner similar to all the romantic stories that people told. It wasn't that way though, so Mano meant to make the best of the situation that they found themselves in.

Blinking a couple times as Kyrian spoke he couldn't help but to stare, "You can lose your music?" He asked, sounding surprised. It was quite sad, to think that such a think could happen. Giving him a smile he said, "I will do whatever I can to help you find your music, Honey. Just tell me what you need me to do." He leaned over so that he could press a kiss to Kyrian's knee, giving him a gentle smile as he did so.  

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 4:52 pm
Orpheus Solon

Kyrian used a bare foot to poke at Mano's stomach, blushing at the kiss to his knee. Drat. Mano knew that was a weak point for him. He suppressed the shiver as much as he could before he fiddled with his thumbs. "Mmm, but I can feel a note here and there when I'm with you."

He sighed, reaching out to take another sip from his drink. "Mano...can I be selfish? I...I noticed that your really good at handling people...uhm...I don't really know how to put this..."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 7:51 pm
SwordOfTheDarkOnes

"A note or two is a good start." At least he would assume so? He didn't know a lot about music himself. He knew what he liked but the creation of it was a bit different from what Mano himself did. Still, he would guess that it was the same as if he completely lost his ability to fish or flirt, something that was important to what made him... him.

Giving Kyrian a curious look he asked, "Selfish?" Could Kyrian be selfish? That was a rather good question, could he be selfish? He was a rather sweet young man after all and he wasn't even sure if Kyrian could be selfish. Giving a smile he said, "If you want to try to be selfish with me you can. Hm? Yeah, I seem to have good luck with people that I meet." He'd only failed to really win over one of them, which Mano chalked up to the fact that the man was married.

"How to put what, Kyrian?" He asked, a curious look on his face.  

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 6:16 am
Orpheus Solon

Kyrian was blushing as he spoke. "I...I don't...uhm...that is...I don't mind Phae, if you don't...but...I don't wanna see you...flirting...or...others flirting with you..." he shut his eyes tight as he moved forward to straddle the other male's hips and hide his face in Mano's neck. "I wanna keep you at my side, I don't wanna lose you."

He didn't cry though he felt like it. He just sat there curled into the other male. Fearing Mano's reaction. He completely expected to be told, 'No' or some other heart shattering reply. His reasoning behind the request was insecurity pure and simple. He was scared that Mano would find someone that would capture his full interest and lose his place at Mano's side.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 3:10 pm
SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Mano blinked a couple times as he looked down at Kyrian as he crawled into his lap, telling him that he didn't want to see him flirting or being flirted with. It was something that sort of struck Mano silent since flirting was the same to him as breathing. The idea that Kyrian didn't want him to do that anymore was... hard. He leaned over to nuzzle against his hair, arms wrapping around him, and he said, "It's just a natural thing for me, Honey. Call flirting and making friends my music. I don't think I could just stop... but what if I agree to do nothing but flirt?"

Hugging Kyrian closer, pressing a kiss to the top of his head he said, "So long as you want me I will be with you, Hon... no, Kyrian. You're very important to me, more then you could guess, and I'd like to think that it's the same for you? That maybe I am a little important to you?"  

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 9:13 pm
Orpheus Solon

Kyrian nodded. "You are! I'm scared...just plain and simple..." he sniffled. "I'm sorry. I just..." he wiped at his eyes before leaning up to kiss Mano gently. "Just forget it okay? I don't wanna force you to change...just...if you get a better companion...don't suddenly drop me off a cliff okay?"

He went back to burying his face into the other male's shoulder. Partly out of shame, mostly out of embarrassment.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 8:37 pm
SwordOfTheDarkOnes

"Plain and simple...?" Mano titled his head to one side, looking genuinely surprised, as though he really didn't understand what it was that he was saying. He was... plain? He blinked slowly before he said, "Honey, you are far from plain and simple, you are one of the most lovely Wind Tribesman that I've ever seen! Not to mention that you're quite important to me for many reasons." Silly thing, thinking that he was just going to forget about him, as though such a thing were possible.

Hugging him tightly as the poor, drunken Sautian man hugged him tightly he gave him a smile, "It's alright, Kyrian. I promise I won't leave you alone anywhere! I especially won't be tossing you off any cliffs!" That didn't sound as though it were anything but terrible, who would toss someone that they liked off a cliff? Silly Honey, thinking that he was going to just let him go when he finally got to hold him like this, "Come on, Honey... smile for me?"  

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 5:17 am
Orpheus Solon

Kyrian rubbed his eyes as he looked up and smiled for his Mano. "Okay...thanks...sorry again...I don't know why that came out the way it did." he sighed. Snuggling into Mano's chest he inhaled the other's scent. "Mano...I'm glad I found you again. If I didn't...I don't know what I would of done with myself."  
◈ Archives

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff