Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2016 7:35 am
SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Heras Box

The rest of the walk back to where the camp that he shared with Kyrian was one that was mostly composed of silence as Phaedra had seemed to doze off on his back. He couldn't help but to smile a little, finding her to be quite cute while she slept, even if she thought that she was a wreck at the moment. Poor Phaedra, he was glad that he was able to find her in the manner that he had, feel as though it had been the divine intervention of On'os himself that allowed for such a thing. Truly the God of Fortune was ever on his side he thought to himself.

He looked ahead as he got closer to camp, his amber eyes seeking out Kyrian, before he gave the blond a smile, "Not exactly what I was looking for when I went out hunting, but I brought back something interesting." He commented as he got closer, taking a knee so that he could set down the two tridents he was carrying first, followed by his pack, and finally he eased Phaedra off his back, "She seemed to be in need of saving, so I volunteered us, I hope you don't mind, Honey." He said, giving blond a little wink.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2016 7:51 am
Orpheus Solon

Heras Box

Kyrian had just finished putting a few things back in his pack. Coming out here to camp with Mano was a fun experience. The more experienced fisher had been teaching Kyrian a few things here and there. Thing Kyrian wasn't expecting to ever learn in his life, yet here he was...with a thoroughly invigorating partner. Just learning and being exposed to a whole new set of skills he didn't think his family would of expected him to know. Toriu and Rukeia were nearby, the nonwda sleeping lightly as the radaku was trying to bury something. Kyrian had a feeling it was his missing boot.

He heard Mano come back, his ears having quickly memorized the sound of Mano's footfalls. Standing he turned with a wide eyed blink. Blushing at the 'honey' endearment he tilted his head walking over to see the poor leaf girl on Mano's back. "Ah! Lay her down here..." he darted over to a bed roll splaying it out for her. Once that was done he took one look at her and recalling Mano's words said the first thing he thought of. "We're keeping her right?"

He looked up at Mano.  

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100

Heras Box

Mythical Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2016 7:59 am
SwordOfTheDarkOnes
Orpheus Solon

Since her sleep was light she vaguely heard when Mano spoke, his voice vibrating into her ear as she lay on him. It wasn't until she was being shifted that she started to stir and her ears caught someone say "We're keeping her right?" What an odd thing to say. Finally opening her eyes she looked first at Mano then at the blonde with a dreamy, sleepy expression. "Mm, he's handsome Mano." There was no filter on her since she had just woken up and she said the first thing that came to mind about Kyrian. Once she was off the water male's back she did her best to stretch but she had to pull the strap to her shirt up first. "Who's keeping her?" Phae managed to finally ask.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2016 6:13 pm
SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Heras Box

Mano couldn't help but to smile, rather enjoying the look of the blush on Kyrian's cheeks. It was a rather adorable expression, one that made him quite happy to see, "Thank you, I appreciate the help." He said as Kyrian laid out the bed roll for him to ease Phaedra down onto it. He gave a smile, reaching out to smooth her hair back from her face gently, before he looked at Kyrian, giving a bit of a laugh, "Heh, yeah, I don't think I would mind all that much." If she wanted to stay with them he wouldn't mind at all! Getting to keep them both in his arms would be wonderful!

As she woke up Mano turned his attention to Phaedra, giving a grin, "Isn't he though? Quite the adorable Wind Tribesman, the most lovely of all of those I've met... though all in all the Wind Tribe is quite lovely." Though to be fair there wasn't a tribe he'd met so far that he didn't love. Giving a laugh at her question he said, "Well, my beautiful Leaf Princess, Honey and I are the ones keeping you... if you'd have us at least."  

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2016 7:16 pm
Orpheus Solon

Heras Box

Kyrian blushed at all the compliments. Shaking his head he shook his hair comb out causing curls of soft gold to fall around him. He groan. "Okay that's it...we're changing this hairstyle..." he pulled his hair back entirely. Pulling out a thick ribbon he tied it up. He looked between the two smiling gently. "Leaf Princess?" he chuckled. "Mano comes up with the cutest nicknames, doesn't he?" the Wind male stood, kissing Mano on the cheek before walking over to the fire pit.

He had been making a small meal. "Ah...either of you hungry?" He looked back with a head tilt in question. Toriu trotted over to sit and whimper for attention. Kyrian absentmindedly petted the faithful pup.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2016 7:22 pm
SwordOfTheDarkOnes
Orpheus Solon

Her head nodded in agreement. "I'd call him my honey too." Phae let out a yawn that she covered with one hand before she turned her head to watch as the blonde she knew as Kyrian walk toward the fire. He seemed to blush easily. It was rather adorable. The brunette caught Mano's words about the two of them keeping her and had to laugh. "I look like a tree monster, Mano. I don't think anyone wants to keep me." Subconsciously her hand went to her hair, attempting to grab one of the many twigs that were stuck into it. "However you may be stuck with me for a bit."

However she wasn't permitted much time to worry about her appearance since she heard Kyrian ask about food. "Oh yes. I can do that. I'll get it so you two can rest." Phaedra slowly got to her feet, still a bit wobbly, and tried to walk over to where the blonde was. "I told Mano I would cook for the both of you."  

Heras Box

Mythical Wolf

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2016 8:09 pm
SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Heras Box

Mano watched as Kyrian let his hair down for a moment, unable to help but to stare a bit, rather admiring all of his beautiful, golden hair, wanting very badly to reach out and touch it... but he didn't have the chance. Instead Kyrian tied it all back to get it under control, a shame, but he supposed he could tease him by stealing the ribbon later. Smiling as Kyrian approached him he said, "I only give out nicknames that suit those that I give them to." He explained, giving a happy sound in his throat as he got the kiss on the cheek from the beautiful Wind Tribesman. It was just a simple kiss to the cheek but for Mano it was as though he was given the best prize in the history of the world from Kyrian.

He turned, watching as Kyrian went to the fire, and said, "Our Leaf Princess was going to show us how to go about make something tasty after she rested up. For now though we can eat what you made... though I will need to go hunting again soon." Before their supplies ran the risk of running out... though he felt they could also swing by one city for another to pick things up if they needed it. Only a quick run in and out though, not wanting to over stay their welcome when he wasn't certain how welcoming the Obans were to new people in their cities. It had been a while since he'd been to Oba after all.

Turning back to Phaedra as she mentioned being a 'tree monster' he said, "Ah! Yes, we were going to work on your hair, huh? Let me find my comb." With that Mano went to dig around in his pack, getting out a comb, "Here it is!" By the time he'd fetched the come Phaedra was already trying to go join Kyrian and it had Mano chasing after her, "You don't need to cook yet, Phae! Not until you're feeling better!"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 5:32 am
Orpheus Solon

Heras Box

The Wind male sprang up, small hands on Phae's shoulders. "No you don't! Lets go lay back down right now...I'll fix your hair. The stew is done. Mano can dish out the meal and I'll work on your hair." As he spoke the small male gently pushed her back into the bed roll. He took Mano's comb sliding to lay Phae's head in his lap as he started to slowly groom the female. He liked to comb hair. Mano could attest to that. It was something the nimble fingers of a musician came in handy.

He hummed as he worked. Finding a new song had been forming in his mind since he started traveling. He still hadn't preformed for Mano yet...he wasn't up to that point. He would be soon. Inhaling slowly he smiled down at her. "I do this for Mano all the time. I like it. Its soothing."  

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100

Heras Box

Mythical Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 1:23 pm
SwordOfTheDarkOnes
Orpheus Solon

Being told to leave the food to the other two made her push out her bottom lip as she pouted. Not that Phaedra really had the energy to argue with either of them. So when she was steered right back to the bedroll she went quietly. "I am mad at you both, just so you know." With her head in Kyrian's lap she'd turn and snuggle as close as she could to him, which gave the appearance of something different going on. "I swear there is a barrette in there somewhere." Phae commented about her hair.

Though the blonde was right. There was something soothing about having her hair brushed. Moving her light green eyes to look toward Mano she'd give a sleepy grin. "You get this all the time? No wonder your hair looks better than mine." Then she let out a content purr so that she could wrap her arms around Kyrian in a type of lazy half hearted hug from her position. "I change my mind. You both can keep me.... but I do the cooking."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 6:22 pm
SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Heras Box

Mano gave a smile when Kyrian was able to slow Phaedra down, to keep her from fleeing, and got her to lay back down while offering to do her hair for her. He'd offered to do so but he'd leave it to Kyrian since he was quite good at the task of combing through and styling someone's hair. He did that for Mano a lot and it was the reason that his hair looked so nice he thought to himself. Giving a nod he said, "I will leave the care of our princess to you then, Honey." He said, walking over to look into the pot that contained their stew. He starred at it for a moment, mentally measuring it up, before giving a nod. That should be plenty for the three of them but they would still need to resupply very soon. The nearest village or city would provide what they needed he thought to himself.

Turning to look at the other two he said, "I will see about dishing up our meal, the two of you just sit there and look cute!" He chirped the last bit, rather enjoying the sight of the two of them looking so adorable. Phaedra's head resting on Kyrian's lap while the pretty blond worked on her hair. It was a sight to behold, one he'd like to continue starring at... but he had to remind himself that he had a task to do.

Digging around in one of the packs he got out some bowls that they'd made from the shells of some coconuts that they'd found some time ago. They worked as perfect bowls for the stew and if they broke they weren't really out any coin. Filling them up with the stew he walked back over to the pair, kneeling down so he could offer them the stew first.  

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 6:33 pm
Orpheus Solon

Heras Box

Kyrian giggled as the female's fingertips brushed a few tickle spots. He was 1/4 of the way through when he saw the stew being brought to them. He knew supplies were running short. Glad that they had enough for a simple stew. He looked down. "I hope you enjoy this Phae...come on sit up sweetie." he leaned forward kissing Mano on the cheek again in thanks. A conditioned habit he developed while around the affectionate water male. He watched the leaf female for a few moments. Wondering what she thought of it...  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 8:00 pm
SwordOfTheDarkOnes
Orpheus Solon

A smile lit her face when Mano spoke but she didn't respond with any witty quip like she normally would have. Instead she was enjoying the attention that her hair was getting. Then Kyrian's soft voice told her to sit up. Opening her eyes she'd look up at the blonde then slowly sit up once he was finished leaning to give the water male a kiss.

"Honey here is going to put me to sleep with the gentle grooming." Phaedra reached up and took the shell bowl that was offered to her and murmured her thanks. With it held in both hands the leaf woman blew across the top of it to cool it off. "It smells delicious."  

Heras Box

Mythical Wolf

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 9:00 pm
SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Heras Box

Mano gave a smile, pressing a kiss to Kyrian's forehead after he'd taken the strew from his hands, then turned to hand over the second bowl to Phaedra. He was glad to see that the pair of them were getting along so well, it actually warmed his heart greatly, and made him... well, happy. He liked the both of them, wanted to look after them, keep them safe, and chase off anything or anyone that might threaten them were he able. The two getting along meant it would be a bit easier to look after them since they would be side by side as he did so.

"I'm glad that you're enjoying getting your hair done so much. It's quite an enjoyable way to spend time, of this is am quite aware. Honey here is the best at such things." He said, giving Kyrian a smile, before he moved to fetch his own stew. Once he had filled his own bowl he returned to sit with the others, happily settling down near to the pair, digging into his own stew, "So, I was thinking that it might best for us to head to town to pick up supplies."

Mano seemed to think on it for a moment before he added, "It will probably be a shorter trip, over night in an inn so we can rest up, but not until you're both feeling up to it. I don't want to rush either of you." Both were dealing with heart break after all and it would be mean of him to rush them... though at the same time they couldn't lag too much either since that would be risky. They would find a fine line that would make it work though.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 7:55 pm
Orpheus Solon

Heras Box

Kyrian hummed at the kiss to his forehead. He really enjoyed little shows of affection like he got and gave to Mano. The water male was easy to be around. He looked at Phae again blushing at the 'honey' nickname that the two seemed to have adopted for him. He then giggled softly as he shook his head lightly. "You two are going to be a handful, I can see it now."

He nodded at Mano's words. Thankfully most Inns allowed for Radaku's, that way Toriu wouldn't cause mischief when out of his master's sight. Though the young beast seemed to take to listening to Mano well enough. Kyrian was glad for that...he worried for a little. Rukeia took to the water male quite nicely. The soft winged beast landed lightly on Mano, lightly touching his face with her own before taking off again to perch on one of the packs.  

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100

Heras Box

Mythical Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 5:11 am
SwordOfTheDarkOnes
Orpheus Solon

She listened to the two males as she ate. Phaedra didn't mind the trip into a city so she had no real say one way or the other. However, the mention of an overnight stay made her pause in her eating and stare at the ground. A stay at an Inn would mean she'd be in a room by herself, wouldn't it? Phae had been alone since she'd let Vers. It wasn't until she'd come across Mano that she'd had anyone around. The idea was less than pleasing.

So, because she was sitting next to Kyrian on the ground, she scooted closer to the blonde. One of Phae's hands gently took hold of his pants since he had no shirt. "We can all stay in the same room, right?" The brunette turned her eyes on Mano, giving him a somewhat pleading look. Then she whispered just loud enough for the two of them to hear. "I don't want to be alone." Lowering her head some she went back to staring at the ground.  
◈ Archives

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff