Submit

Kaya Wolf Moon

Mystical Wolf

10,125 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2016 5:38 pm
This is a private RP between myself and Tiger_Kisa699. Please DO NOT post without permission!

User Image

User Image

User Image

Kaya Wolf Moon's Teepee | Tiger_Kisa699's Teepee

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2016 6:00 pm
User Image

The sun shown bright overhead. It was the middle of the day in the heart of summer for the Kawani lands. With summer came a variety of weather. For the residents of the southern inland regions, a dry heat rolled across the lands and sapped the moisture from plants and smaller bodies of water. For the areas located near water, an increased dew point left dense humidity in the air, making the locals feel the heat more intensely. To the north, particularly in the mountainous areas, the heat didn't feel quite so unbearable.

As luck would have it, the hero and his sidekick had found themselves in just such a region as the mountain country. Wolfheart had decided to take a walk-about for a time, needing some space from his herd, and had quickly found himself in the mountains along with his bonded Wolf named Mangekyō. He rather enjoyed the colder weather- something that he inherited from his parents- and so had naturally been drawn there. However, it would soon be time for them to head back home. After all, the hero should never leave his family and friends unattended for too long.

Wolfheart drew in a deep breath, taking in the brisk noonday air. He didn't know when he would get to come back again and so decided that they would take the long way down the north side of the mountain. It would be an adventure since they had yet to traverse it...and it was the slightly longer and more treacherous route.

Tiger_Kisa699

Kaya Wolf Moon

Mystical Wolf

10,125 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

Tiger_Kisa699

Merry Unicorn

13,775 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2016 6:45 pm
User Image

Crestia Condyle, or Cres for short, lived in a cave just off a graveyard near the mountains in the north. She had lived her her whole life that she could remember and had known nothing else, nor very many others in her life. She had met few others in varying states of life but mostly the ends of it. She was a nice sweet little thing but she had a strong fascination with death.

From the earliest memories she had she could remember she had watched other Soquili, animals, birds and a few humans, die in this area. She liked it, or at least wasn't scared of it in the slightest. She found it fascinating and interesting. She had no interest in eating them or hurting them, she would make them comfortable if they wanted her to but most of them came here willingly. Like they had been drawn here to die and wanted to be here. She didn't know. She also didn't know that as a unicorn she could heal them, she had no idea that was a thing or that her horn even did anything. She had never been told or shown how to do it.

This bright warm morning she was organizing some new bones that had been freshly cleaned in the river behind the graveyard the night before. She was separating them into piles of shapes and sizes. She didn't know what they were called but she liked them and tried to keep things organized and neat. It looked better that way. She heard someone coming and lifted her creamy head, purple braids drifting about in the slight breeze. Was another one coming here to die? She smiled softly, for most of the ones who could still walk well liked being greeted by a sweet when they came here to die.

Kaya Wolf Moon
Shes so funny haha

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2016 7:07 pm
User Image

They were nearly to the bottom of the mountain now. The journey hadn't been as adventurous as Wolfheart had hoped it to be. "Be glad that we did not meet with any treachery." Mangekyō chided lightly, his keen gaze taking in every nook and cranny. They were an odd pair to say the least. Wolfheart- the brave and steadfast stallion who was always on the lookout for quests and adventure- and Mangekyō- the Wolf with eyes that could see beyond the lies and whose wisdom stretched beyond his years- many a living soul had questioned their bond. It just seemed to work, despite their differing personalities.

Wolfheart sighed and looked down. "I suppose so. I guess I just grow weary of having no quests to partake in." They set foot on the path that would lead them back around the foot of the mountain, pointing them in the direction of home. However, as they started along, Mangekyō's sharpened hearing picked up on a rustling nearby. "Wolfheart," He spoke in a whisper, just loud enough for his companion to hear. The larger Soquili stopped in his tracks and shifted so that he could view the Wolf. He did not speak though, instead listening for what had caught his Familiar's attention. Slowly, the duo inched forward to follow a small branching path that led off to the west. It took only a moment to discover the source of the noise- a shorter, cream colored mare standing amidst a pile of bones in an old cemetery. "Why, hello there..."

Tiger_Kisa699
Oh yeah, this is gonna be fun! rofl

Kaya Wolf Moon

Mystical Wolf

10,125 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

Tiger_Kisa699

Merry Unicorn

13,775 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2016 7:25 pm
User Image

Cres smiled happily and watched the two walk towards her area. "Hello." she said in a soft yet pleasant voice as she looked over them....no blood. They did not look weak or hurt. Nothing seemed broken. Slowly her smile faltered as she walked towards them slowly to meet. "You are not dieing or hurt?" She said softly as if that was the saddest thing she had ever said out loud to anyone in her life.

"What brings you here if you are not dieing? Surely you do not intend to live here. Your much to pretty for here and these bones and aside i live here and these are my bones." she said softly as she looked up at him confused about what ever had brought this strange male and his wolf pet to her.

"Do you need to make an offering to the spirits that live here? That could be it i bet." she said, the last part was softer like she was talking out loud to her self. "If you mean to kill the wolf i am sure i have something sharp around here that you can use." she said, sounding a little happy again as she turned to go search her cave.

Kaya Wolf Moon

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2016 7:51 pm
User Image

Wolfheart cocked his head to one side curiously. "Rest assured, mi'lady, we do not wish to take your home from you. Nor do we require to give any sacrifices to the spirits." He looked down to Yō whom, for his part, seemed unconcerned about being a potential sacrifice.

"We are merely passing through on our return home." The stallion continued to explain. He took a small step forward. Lowering his head, he crossed his front right leg over his left leg in a sort of bow. "Allow me to introduce myself. I am the hero known as Wolfheart." His snout jerked in the direction of his Wolf friend. "And this perceptively dashing fellow is my dear friend, Mangekyō. Two braver souls you'll naught find anywhere else in these lands."

Yō sighed at his friend's bragging. "You'll have to forgive him." He hopped up on a large boulder so that he could be eye level with the others. "Wolfheart knows nothing but adventure."

Tiger_Kisa699

Kaya Wolf Moon

Mystical Wolf

10,125 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

Tiger_Kisa699

Merry Unicorn

13,775 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2016 8:20 pm
User Image

Cres looked heart broken as she turned back to them as they said they were not here to kill the wolf, and the fact that they were not going to die here was plain to see. She looked at the two of them then at the wolf.

"Friends? What is that? Why do you keep a wolf with you? Does he protect you too? You seem too big to need a wolf to protect you. I do not understand." She said as she walked back towards them and then frowned. "Does that mean you love each other? I do not know what its like to have someone. Everyone whos ever come here has died." She said looking around at all the bones scattered here and there. Granted it was all neat looking, organized and had pretty flowers and bushes growing here or there.

Several skulls she had placed just so, letting pretty flowers grow through the eye sockets of the skulls. She thought it was pretty. She had planted seeds around a few of the 'pretty' sets of skeletons so that the bushes looked like they cradled the bones in soft leaves. It was pretty and she had done a lot to make it so but she didn't know much about feelings, love or adventure. She knew happiness and excitement. She didn't much know about sadness, or well it was better to say she didn't understand it. She was sad sometimes with being alone but she didn't know how to fix that and was not yet interested in going far from home.

"Where is home and how come you left it in the first place?" she asked with a smile.

Kaya Wolf Moon

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 5:37 pm
User Image

Wolfheart was a bit taken aback by the flurry of questions from Crestia. Surely someone so young and full of life hadn't been left alone for so long? Clearing his throat, Wolfheart gestured with his head for her to get comfortable. "Please, make yourself more comfortable, mi'lady. The two of us shall endeavor to answer your questions and anything more."

The stallion made himself comfortable next to the rock on which Yō had perched. "To begin with--" His voice had the lulling intonation of a storyteller. "My friend and I are simply that- friends. There are many different forms of friendship, mind you. The most common form is such that two souls are able to share the simplest of pleasures- say a drink or a game- without a second thought." "Be warned though," Mangekyō broke in. "All friendships have their crests and valleys. It is foolhardy to believe that things are as simplistic as they seem." His gaze shifted from Crestia to Wolfheart, a pointed stare that spoke of Wolfheart's tendency to sugarcoat things.

Wolfheart shot a sidelong glance at the Wolf and smiled. "Yes, it is true. There are trials at times. No relationship can blossom without such experiences. For it is within those moments that a true bond is forged." He shifted his weight so that his body could become more comfortable. "Indeed, this is partly how our friendship came into being. Do not let his small stature fool you, mi'lady. The Wolf you see is as close to me as a brother and we protect each other as such. For Yō is a fierce warrior at heart, and his eyes see more than you or I could ever imagine."
Tiger_Kisa699

Kaya Wolf Moon

Mystical Wolf

10,125 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

Tiger_Kisa699

Merry Unicorn

13,775 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 6:05 pm
User Image

Cres watched the male and she settled to the soft grass infront of Wolfheart and listened to him. Friends. It was interesting to her to think about. Did she have friends? She remembered the first soquili who had come here to die when she was but a small child, Nan, and learning somethings from her as the older female died. It took her a long time to die but she had told Crestia all she could hope to tell her in those short few days before she woke no longer. She had even named Cres and had said she was the angel of this graveyard. She did not know what that meant either. "I think i had one once but she died. Shes there." she said nodding towards the most beautiful of the mounds of bones. Surrounded with the prettiest of flowers and bushes and kept the cleanest. "I think i would call her that. She lived the longest when she got here and she was here shortly after i came from my basket." Said basket was placed behind the mound of bones with a large bush of roses growing out of it healthily.

"Is that a friend? She named me. But i knew her so little before she died. Are we still friends?" she asked softly. She felt sad at the memories of Nan but she didn't know what that meant. She still smiled softly. She looked at the wolf himself an squinted and glanced at his eyes. "What does he see? Does he see the spirit of this graveyard? Could he tell me who my mom was? What she looked like or why i was left here?" She asked with a happy smile. "I think a friendship that didn't have them die here would be nice. What games could you play? I play kick the rock but i only do that with my self. And sometimes i talk to Nan still but she doesn't say much back." she said with another look at the bones.

Kaya Wolf Moon

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 6:52 pm
User Image

A warm smile touched Wolfheart's eyes. "Mi'lady, I dare say you possessed one of the best forms of friendship. A kinship with another that even death itself cannot break." From the way Crestia's expression fell at the mention of the one called Nan, he knew that she had loved her like a daughter would a mother. "Though your time with her was short, there was indeed a strong bond forged betwixt you two."

Her persistent questioning amused Wolfheart immensely. He hadn't encountered such a curiosity in a rather long time. However, it wasn't until she questioned Mangekyō's abilities that she earned a hearty laugh from him. The stallion didn't answer her, instead allowing the Wolf to do so. "There are many things that I see." Mangekyō stated noncommittally as he stood on all fours once more. His eyes locked onto Crestia and he studied her for a silent moment. "Your reality is what you have made it to be. Do not look to your past for answers. It is the present and the future that you must look towards. For the past is only there as an outline, but it is in the present and future that true knowledge is gained." Having spoken his piece, Yō fell silent once again. His perceptive nature always gauging and judging the situation at hand.

"There you have it." Wolfheart beamed at his newly found friend. "And now, I believe you also inquired about games to be played." His brow arched impishly at the notion. "Kick the rock, though beneficial for a solitary player, might perhaps be a tad trivial when there are so many other options available. For instance, I assume you have you never played tag, hide-and-go-seek, or mother-may-I?"

Tiger_Kisa699

Kaya Wolf Moon

Mystical Wolf

10,125 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

Tiger_Kisa699

Merry Unicorn

13,775 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 7:14 pm
User Image

Cres looked at him and smiled. "Real and truely? It is a friendship? Im glad then cause i do not know anyone but Nan. She taught me what to eat and where the water was. She was badly wounded from something. I do not know what. But she was also old. She was so nice." she said as she looked at Yo and smiled softly as he talked. She could not say for sure that she even understood anything he said. Don't look to the past? Look towards the future? She frowned a little and tilted her head a little to the side.

"Shouldn't i use my past to lead a better future? To remember the things in the past and not let them happen again or what happened to others happen to me? I think that makes since and would help shape my future would it not? I do not know what my future hods tho. Except more death. I live here after all. And many things come here to die mister Yo." She said softly not trusting her self to try and say his full name, it was so strange sounding to her and she couldn't even remember where to begin to say it properly.

Looking up at Wolfheart as he talked about games her eyes widened in joy and she wiggled. "I do not know anything about those games you mentioned! They sound like they need other people to play them with you though and everyone i have met is dieing when they come here and not up to playing games. I just can make them comfortable on the grass or bring them water if they ask. None of them want to play." she said softly. "What do you do in these games? Teach me please!" she said happily.

Kaya Wolf Moon

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 7:52 pm
User Image

The mare is young indeed. Mangekyō thought while listening to Crestia. She had no experience outside of the cemetery and so had no understanding of life in general. Like many others, Crestia chose to allow the past to shape her future. "We are doomed to repeat the past if we look to it." He gave a small sigh. "If we do not know what the future holds, then how can we hope to shape it? Is it the past that will help us to do this? For example, you've lived here among death your entire life. Even at such a young age, you have determined that your past experiences will dictate your future life." The Wolf waved a paw at Wolfheart before poking his own chest. "Based on those experiences, you believed that we had come here to die or to offer a sacrifice, which turned out to be an incorrect assumption. In basing your decisions on the past, you inevitably restricted yourself to only one possible outcome. Your reality became the past." Mangekyō said nothing more at that point. He hoped that she could at least understand a little bit of what he had said. After all, the past could easily be construed as a shackle to those who held on to it too tightly.

"Perhaps she is a bit young." Wolfheart interjected, brows quirked in a sympathetic way. "After all, she has not even had the chance to learn a true set of games." With his tail flicking excitedly, the stallion hopped to his feet. His deep voice boomed across the land as he continued. "Now here is a quest worth having my friend! To teach someone so young the art of playing- that is an adventure befitting such a duo as us. Come!" He called out to Crestia, bidding her to follow. "We will show you what it is to play with friends!"

Tiger_Kisa699

Kaya Wolf Moon

Mystical Wolf

10,125 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

Tiger_Kisa699

Merry Unicorn

13,775 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 8:34 pm
User Image

She looked at him and shrugged. "I suppose so. But i could also just have been hoping for it to be that you two came to die. It has been slow for a while and i was just excited to watch something else die." she said this smoothly with no emotion to her voice, like she was just talking about the sky or weather or her own hair. She smiled though and was sweet about the idea, not knowing that most things did not wish to die and did not look forward to death. She smiled at Wolfheart as he stood up and followed.

"So are you friends now too! I get to play! Tell me what to do! It sounds fun!" she said as she pranced all around the little graveyard and laughed happily, tossing her braids about as she giggled. "Where do we go! what one will we play first! Tell me about them and i'll pick ok!" she said with a giggle.

Kaya Wolf Moon

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2016 11:11 am
User Image

"Perhaps." Yō shrugged his shoulders. The mare would come to understand things more in time. Life's experiences were the best teachers after all. Already, though she hadn't realized it yet, her perceptions of the world had begun to change. Her closed off lifestyle would soon broaden into so much more. Mangekyō had seen it. With a gentle sigh, the Wolf stretched his body before hopping down from his perch to join with Wolfheart.

The stallion, in his usual jovial tone, had already begun to explain the games he had mentioned. "The games are as simple as their names suggest, mi'lady. Let us begin with rules for Tag. Through the use of a counting game, the players determine which of them shall be dubbed 'it.' The one deemed to be 'it' then chases the remaining players in an attempt to tag them, typically with a snout, wing, or tail. Once someone has been tagged, they take on the previous 'it's' responsibilities. The game ends when all players have been tagged 'it.'" Wolfheart smiled brightly at Crestia as she continued to giggle. "Hide-and-go-seek is similar. Instead of players running about, they hide within their environment instead. Mind you, mi'lady, players are not allowed to alter their location once their choice has been made. After counting to a predetermined number, the player who is 'it' calls out 'Ready or not, here I come!' and then attempts to locate all concealed players. The last player found is the winner." He paused in his recounting of the games. There were so many that could be played, but not for merely three players. Wolfheart also had to take into account that the mare was new to these things, and so he did not want to overload her with a multitude of options and their respective rules. "Have you any questions so far, mi'lady?"

Tiger_Kisa699

Kaya Wolf Moon

Mystical Wolf

10,125 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

Tiger_Kisa699

Merry Unicorn

13,775 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2016 4:48 pm
User Image

Cres smiled at him and thought about it. "I think hide and seek would be fun! I do not think i'm fast enough to catch either of you yet im so young i do not think i'll be as fast as a wolf and his warrior stallion! Can i be it first! So i can try hunting for you guys and see how fun it is! It might give me some ideas about where i can hide too! Ok what number do i count to to give you both enough time to hide! Don't do anything too hard for me to find ok im new at this remember!" she said as she giggled and spun around giving them her back and closing her eyes and waiting to be told what to count to. She was so excited and couldn't wait to see how much fun it would be to search for her new friends in the forest! Friends! She couldn't believe she had friends now! And they would not be dieing soon!

Kaya Wolf Moon

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces