Kor Saiyajinkami

Rampaging Genius

14,025 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Key to Victory 50
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 7:40 pm
Edited in on 11/8/2015 @2:41PM PST
Ya know this started off as just a regular thread, but quickly became a posting game thread. I think it needs to be moved to a the SubForum for Posting Games.

I am not kidding here. The below screenshotted pic really just happened on Facebook.

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 9:28 pm
Intriguing.

I drove home from a crazy and exhausting day at work... to reclaim my honor.  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

~The Why Not Guild Mule~
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 11:08 am
I applied for a job at Golfland, San Jose to reclaim my honor!  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 3:10 pm
I read the 2 comments above me to reclaim my honor!  

Kor Saiyajinkami

Rampaging Genius

14,025 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Key to Victory 50

SilentVex

Married Hellraiser

11,725 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 3:11 pm
I just forced myself to sit and smile through what felt like two hours of agenda pushing and boring college class time to get a decent grade and no longer be on academic probation... to reclaim my honor.

Wow. Too real.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 3:13 pm
~The Why Not Guild Mule~
I applied for a job at Golfland, San Jose to reclaim my honor!

Righteous because having a job at a golf is very important for helping prevent any of your family from performing seppuku. rofl  

Kor Saiyajinkami

Rampaging Genius

14,025 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Key to Victory 50

Kor Saiyajinkami

Rampaging Genius

14,025 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Key to Victory 50
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 3:14 pm
SilentVex
I just forced myself to sit and smile through what felt like two hours of agenda pushing and boring college class time to get a decent grade and no longer be on academic probation... to reclaim my honor.

Wow. Too real.

That is so too real that it actually is funny how realistically sounding that came out.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 3:17 pm
Kor Saiyajinkami
SilentVex

Wow. Too real.

That is so too real that it actually is funny how realistically sounding that came out.

It's even better when you consider my grades and doing well in school have pretty much meant the world to me my entire life. Ergo, my honour.

SilentVex

Married Hellraiser

11,725 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100

Kor Saiyajinkami

Rampaging Genius

14,025 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Key to Victory 50
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 3:23 pm
SilentVex
Kor Saiyajinkami
SilentVex

Wow. Too real.

It's even better when you consider my grades and doing well in school have pretty much meant the world to me my entire life. Ergo, my honour.

Right about that you are young padawan. (to be read in a Yoda voice)  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 3:25 pm
Kor Saiyajinkami
SilentVex
Kor Saiyajinkami
SilentVex

Wow. Too real.

I always prefered the dark side you know. SO much more, fun. Less rigid.

SilentVex

Married Hellraiser

11,725 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100

Kor Saiyajinkami

Rampaging Genius

14,025 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Key to Victory 50
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 3:50 pm
SilentVex
Kor Saiyajinkami
SilentVex
Kor Saiyajinkami
SilentVex

Wow. Too real.

If I had such powers I'd probably do the whole anti-Hero Jedi thing where I'd be a good guy that had broken the rules to learn Sith powers/abilities in order to use said powers/abilities to be the anti-Hero Jedi. Honestly I think it's utter stupidity that the Jedi order thinks of things in such a black-and-white way in regards to how Sith powers/abilities are only exclusive to the Dark Side of the Force. I think the whole concept of their being powers exclusive to one side of the Force is utter bullshit and that it's a matter of how well you can control emotions and yourself, not whether or not you're a good or bad guy. It's how you use your powers that determines whether you are on the Dark Side or side with the Jedi order, not the powers themselves. I mean Mace Windu could use some of the most powerful Sith Powers, but he was still a ******** Jedi and a Jedi Master to boot. Sure maybe you need to be of a higher class level of Jedi to avoid succumbing to your darkest emotions when using powers labeled as those that are powers of the Sith/Dark Side, but that doesn't mean they're unusable by Jedi as Mace Windu proves.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 4:04 pm
Kor Saiyajinkami
SilentVex
Kor Saiyajinkami
SilentVex
Kor Saiyajinkami
SilentVex

Wow. Too real.

If I had such powers I'd probably do the whole anti-Hero Jedi thing where I'd be a good guy that had broken the rules to learn Sith powers/abilities in order to use said powers/abilities to be the anti-Hero Jedi. Honestly I think it's utter stupidity that the Jedi order thinks of things in such a black-and-white way in regards to how Sith powers/abilities are only exclusive to the Dark Side of the Force. I think the whole concept of their being powers exclusive to one side of the Force is utter bullshit and that it's a matter of how well you can control emotions and yourself, not whether or not you're a good or bad guy. It's how you use your powers that determines whether you are on the Dark Side or side with the Jedi order, not the powers themselves. I mean Mace Windu could use some of the most powerful Sith Powers, but he was still a ******** Jedi and a Jedi Master to boot. Sure maybe you need to be of a higher class level of Jedi to avoid succumbing to your darkest emotions when using powers labeled as those that are powers of the Sith/Dark Side, but that doesn't mean they're unusable by Jedi as Mace Windu proves.
I can't remember who it was but there was a sith who explained force lightning very well once. How it wasn't as well used by jedi for reasons like *they haven't experienced the receiving end* or how it was so directly tied to emotion. Somethino like that.  

SilentVex

Married Hellraiser

11,725 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100

Kor Saiyajinkami

Rampaging Genius

14,025 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Key to Victory 50
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 4:23 pm
SilentVex
Kor Saiyajinkami
SilentVex
Kor Saiyajinkami
SilentVex

I can't remember who it was but there was a sith who explained force lightning very well once. How it wasn't as well used by jedi for reasons like *they haven't experienced the receiving end* or how it was so directly tied to emotion. Something like that.

That might've been Darth Tyranus (Count Dooku) or Darth Sidious (Emperor Palpatine).  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 4:54 pm
Kor Saiyajinkami
SilentVex
Kor Saiyajinkami
SilentVex
Kor Saiyajinkami
SilentVex

I can't remember who it was but there was a sith who explained force lightning very well once. How it wasn't as well used by jedi for reasons like *they haven't experienced the receiving end* or how it was so directly tied to emotion. Something like that.

That might've been Darth Tyranus (Count Dooku) or Darth Sidious (Emperor Palpatine).

No, I think it was earlier than those two, it was in a book I believe. Might've been Palagious or someone earlier.  

SilentVex

Married Hellraiser

11,725 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100

Hiddochi wolf
Crew

Sexy Nerd

14,825 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Partygoer 500