Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Alternia RP
[PRP] Univited Intrusion (Voscil + Chiara)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 12:57 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 1:10 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. New Hemisect City, better than some of the places a troll could live, but still, the city needed some refinement. It had taken her a while, but Chiara had managed to track down the location of the troll she met at Bloodfest. The one she intended to destroy at this "fiduspawn"game. But really, the fiduspawn thing was an after thought, Chiara just wanted to learn more about the yellow blood. She climbed the stairs, this place packed trolls in like sardine-beasts! How could they live like this? No room for trap doors or excess trophy rooms. Panting, Chiara finally got to the 6th floor. She surveyed the floor, looking for the room number she wanted.

Chiara walked up to the door and knocked.

leon_a_darkangel
You know what im really good at? short starting posts.... :S

Micillia

Dapper Duck

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 12:42 am
Voscil had been playing one of her video games on her television set looking determined as she poked her tongue out and tapped rapidly at the controls. She twisted her body quickly with the motion of the game before jolting upright the dim crackle of yellow energy trailing around her as she set her controller down. There had been a distinctive knock at the door. Who could that be she wondered? Her eyes went wide with curiosity; she hadn't invited anyone over today as far as she knew.

Bouncing along her rug carpet in her living room static built up all around her as she shuffled over to the door. Apartment number 6A771 was near the end of the communal hive near the railways and metal collapsible stairs that could be lowered to climb to the streets bellow were bodies moved in a constant thrum of movement.

Squinting through her peep hole, she saw a troll's horns on the other side just barely. Her lusus lifted her head up from the corner watching her troll kit curiously but did not move from her high perch on a wall mount towards the back of the living-room.

Pulling the door open, Voscil peeked out the door. "Helllooooo?" She asked cheerfully as she creaked it open a bit more. Her eyes caught sight of a familiar face. Bloodfest might have come and gone but Chiara was it? The blueblood had been a troll who came to his booth daily. "Oh!!! Hi there again!" She chirped to the highblood a bit nervously, uncertain why she had shown up at her apartment. Although it was exciting to see her! She looked at her curiously pulling the door open wide as she waved to her the thrum of energy around the psionic fading to a dull faint glow for the now.

Micillia
hey sorry i took so long to tag you! i'll try and keep them rolling for you.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2015 9:10 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. "A pleasure!" Chiara responded as the troll opened the door. Something was a little weird here, as Chiara vaguely felt a few of her hairs stick up in the static. She shook her head and decided it was probably just the bad quality of living quarters here. "Im Chiara. I had a lot of fun at your booth back in bloodfest, if your not busy i brought tea and cupcakes!" She grinned and showed off the box of fancy pastries, moving through the open door already.

leon_a_darkangel
I realized i never asked where your hive was... ill edit my first post if you wanna tell me what it actually looks like/floor its on/etc xD

Edit: Friendly reminder <3

Micillia

Dapper Duck

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2015 12:46 pm
Voscil regarded the other troll with a searching expression, before her toothy grin replaced her wondering look. "Did you now! Glad to hear it, it was fun hosting that booth." She placed a hand on her hip, beaming at the other kid. It was great hearing it, even if the games had ended. The yellowbloods eyes lit up with childish wonder distracted as Chiara waved the pastries around. "Ooohh!" Vos breathed excitedly her eyes staring at the higher caste troll. "Those look so good oh my gog you are so awesome!" She praised the other, pressing her hands to her marked cheeks as she stared at her in awe.

The yellowblood was quick to follow her inside without hesitation. She didn't even mind the other had walked in without asking. Quickly pushing her apartment door closed with a sneakered foot, Voscil's gaze traveled over the others appearance. Her nervousness had been abandoned as she stretched her arms out moving just past her a bit to show off the place. "Well, it's not much but welcome to my hive!" Vos added cheerfully.

The living room covered the majority of the floor plan. The kitchen unit was across the way, tucked in the left half. The respriteblock was down the hallway to the right, along with a door large enough to allow Mamaju to pass through as needed. There were a series of ledges across from the sitting area and coffee table that looked like ledges and perches to climb on for the feline lusus. In front of the sofa was Vos's television, wiggler cartoons were playing in the background and her unfinished bowl of cereal evidence of what she'd been up to before Chiara's visit.

As if the presence of some one had disturbed her lusus, Mamaju poked her head out of the bedroom at some point. She regarded the strange troll inside their hive. She narrowed her gaze on her child, then back to Chiara, going to hop on one of her climbing ledges as she watched over the two.

Sheepishly she snatched up her cereal bowl, and with a little static pop and a quick dashing movement Vos excused herself. She went from the living room to the kitchen and pushed it along with a few other dishes into the sink. "I'll grab us a couple plates 'n cups~!" Vos offered leaning on her kitchen counter, staring out across the walk way at the other troll.

Micillia
Let me know if this isn't enough to go off! I can try and clarify on skype/edit as needed <3

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2015 4:48 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Of course Chiara grinned at being called awesome. Now to make that thought stick. Chiara forced a polite nod at the lusci beast. The thing was getting its gross fur all over the place, the whole 'dirty animals taking care of trolls' thing was so barbaric. It was just another reminder to Chiara that things needed to change. All in due time, the blueblood tried to calm herself, not giving the lusci another glance.

"I actually came across the baker that makes this brand of cupcakes during bloodfest myself. I have been frequenting her shop ever since." Even if she is an uppity little lowblood Chiara thought to herself. "Excellent, dishware sounds great. If your in the mood for it, you could also boil some water." Chiara said, shaking her gift box of tea bags at the yellowblood. Chiara scoped the house, settling down in the sitting area, making herself at home.

leon_a_darkangel

Micillia

Dapper Duck

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 9:47 am
MamaJu gave one final huff before her massive paws stretched, claws raking at her post before curling up and not bothering the two trolls. She was content and comfortable, and the girl had seemed nice enough. If the blueblood harbored any ill will for her, the lusi was none the wiser.

Voscil felt nervous having to entertain a highblood. She wanted to impress her new friend for what it was worth. "Oh yeahhhh. I think I remember having some of those." She remarked with a thoughtful look on her face as she set water to boil as requested. Her eyes had followed Chiara's movement of rustling the box, curious why the other was being so generous but was not one to turn down goodies such as these.

If Vos was actually thrown off it just translated into the small girl zipping from place to place with small busy work. It was all in the name of getting their little afternoon arrangement together in a speedy fashion.

"Soooo! What brings you to my neck of the city? Besides you're lovely company of course. Or did you wanna just hang?" Voscil was intentionally laying it on thick, chatting at her with a friendly smile. All the while, the yellowblood was making sure the other was aware she actually liked her company. Vos had asked with an impish smile on her face to match. Once the plates were out, and cups for when the water was ready she appeared beside the other in another rustle of movement, peering at the other curiously as she placed a hand on her hip while chatting with the other troll.

Micillia

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 9:45 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Chiara basked in lowblood's attention, it was nice being around a troll that did not just crumple under a highblood's gaze. "Oh i came to Civisect to meet a few trolls ive been curious about," Chiara said, winking at her yellowblood host. "to fetch some things New Hemisect sadly does not have, and truthfully to get away from the old beast." Chiara flicked her hand, dismissing her lusus as anything other than nuisance. "Looks like you get a pretty free reign, life going well?" Chiara glanced at the catbeast that appeared to be Voscil's guardian and tried not to sneer at it. The blueblood was trying to warm up to other troll's lusus more, but it was just so difficult having to deal with disgusting animals.

leon_a_darkangel

Micillia

Dapper Duck

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 8:02 pm
Voscil looked curiously at Chiara as she pursed her lips, even tilting her head at the other troll when she winked at her. A wide smile crossed the lowbloods face as she nearly jumped out of her skin as the sound of the teapot going off alerted her she was required back in the kitchen. The speedy little psionic dashed back the way she came, before finally setting up everything properly for their tea party.

Reaching for one of the goodies she'd brought with, Voscil began chewing away at the treat with a pleased look on her face. "Oo! Thanks these are yummy!!" She confessed with a small smile to match. Food was the easiest way to the lightning trolls pump biscuit. Leaning in she rest her chin on her palm as she studied the blueblood. Voscil was pleasantly oblivious to her disgust with her own lusus. "I'd say so! I'm doing alright I have to admit." Even with it being a cramped apartment in a hivesteam she didn't have any complaints.

"At least I think so, Mama is really good to me as long as I remember to brush out her fur." She giggled, not really being entirely serious and more or less shrugged. "Do you and your lusus not get along?" Vos tilted her head with a slight purse of her lips as if the idea of a troll and gaurdian not getting along surprised her.

Micillia

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 11:57 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Chiara couldn't help it, and she glared at the yellowblood for just a second. Forcing a smile onto her face she continued, forced happiness evident. "No, me and my.... lusus... are just fine thank you." The yellowblood giggled about her disgusting creature's fur and Chiara had to clench her fist not to smack the smile off the other girl. What was it with trolls and their pathetic relationships with... animals! Were they a civilized race or barnyard?! Chiara cleared her throat, giving herself time to calm down.

"Excellent job on this tea. Its simply delightful. You know ive become a rather big fan of the stuff as of late, have you tried it before?" There, Chiara could be nice and pleasant, when all the talk of filthy beasts was over. "Oh and what got you into fiduspawn in the first place, if you dont mind me asking?"

leon_a_darkangel

Micillia

Dapper Duck

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 2:01 am
Voscil felt the stare, it made the hairs on the back of her neck raise like static electricity was coursing through her. The child's eyes were wide as she caught a glimpse of her glaring at her. What was her problem? She was just talking about her lusus. Was there anything wrong with that? "Okay~! If you say so." Vos chirped pleasantly with a slight pout to her lower lip that was mostly unintentional. As far as Vos knew, there was absolutely nothing wrong with the guardian figures. Her brows furrowed as she nibbled at her treat looking across the table with a searching expression on her face.

No matter, if Chiara said it was fine she would let it go. "I wasn't really sure how to make it, but I'm glad it worked out." She smiled then, a genuine expression of delight she'd done well by the others standards. Peering at her curiously Vos lightly swung her legs back and forth at the chair she'd settled in. "Nope! This is a first." Voscil confessed looking down at her cup with a questioning expression.

Voscil looked back to her as the other seemed to be trying to be nice...? It almost seemed a little too forced...but who was Voscil to complain. She'd really tried to please her just the same. "Watching it on television! I'd go by the local card shop in town and would always hear some of the older kids talking about it." Vos beamed then, a childish delighted expression. "So I started playing, and collecting..I want to be the best at it." Voscil sighed dramatically as she sipped at her warm drink while they chit chatted. "Did you like Fiduspawn?" She inquired curiously.

Micillia

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 2:18 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Calm and collected Chiara smiled at the girl's innocent enthusiasm about making tea. "Well you must have a natural talent or something." The blueblood said, sipping the liquid. Really there was pretty much no skill involved in making tea, but Chiara was a kind highblood, she would throw a bone now and then. "Well you set up a pretty great booth for it, really the Fiduspawn company should endorse you or something." The blueblood said, chuckling at the idea. Maybe a future venture?

"Well i did enjoy what i experienced at your booth." The blueblood turned to her bag and pulled out the starter cards she had obtained. "So ive got these from your booth and stuff, but i dont really remember the rules exactly..." Chiara selected one of the cards from the pile, and placed it in front of the yellowblood. "Like this one.Whats this text down here mean? And what makes a good deck? Do i need more of these..." The blueblood pulled out another two cards, "Or are these better?" Chiara looked at the other troll seriously. They were more of demands for information than actual questions.

leon_a_darkangel

Micillia

Dapper Duck

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2016 1:09 am
Voscil looked like she was practically grinning ear to ear from the highbloods praise. "I'll keep that in mind, and will make it for ya again." She promised the other with a thoughtful expression. There was a sort of shock, if not outright surprise at her comment. "...woah you really think so??" She sighed at the idea, almost dreamily as she stretched her arms across the table as she drummed her fingers playfully at the other. "Oh that would be so cool! I'd love to do something like that..or do competitions with racing." Vos chirped a bit dramatically really as she pouted at the idea of really getting to spend time working for such a prize winning concept and company.

That'd really be something great.

Leaning in she studied the cards she actually remembered giving most of the trolls who had come to her booth. She had a TON of extras from the first series that had been released, some of the newer stuff was harder to get a hold of due to the popularity of the novelty. "Uhhh...we can go over them? There is a shop near by, we can hang out and play?" She offered then. "I'd be happy to teach you." The little psionic pursed her lips, looking at the cards she'd presented. "Ahh yeah I can go over all that stuff when we get back! My hive is small but the guest coon works if you wanna hang out..." She offered hopping off her chair and darting over to her. Bouncing up and down in place, Vos tugged at the blue fabric on her shirt sleeve in hopes to get her to say yes.

Micillia

Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff